Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The first outing in a long time (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:12 pm

Nina looked to Tiberius and thought about his offer "you can if you like, I can pay you too, but the most trouble I get so far is lecherous nerds constantly asking me out on dates or to show my body to them, to which I then just kick them out of my store" she explained.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:17 pm

Nikkita was wondering through the park. She had intended to go over to the comic book store to hang out with her fox friend, but was surprised to find the shop closed,"Aw, that sucks."

She wondered down to park and changed into her ferret form and rolled in the grass for a bit, then walked around till she saw what looked like Nina and Tib... and some other person.... oh well, two friends, might as well make the last one a friend too! The ferret ran at full speed at Tib and pounced on him playfully, her tail wagging happily.

She transformed back to her human form and slide off of Tib's back,"Hi Tib! Hi Nina!!!! Hi Person I do not know!!!" She said, sounding pretty excitedly. She was obviously in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:23 pm

Tiberius lifted his head quickly red eyes shining as he said "there is no call for that sort of language here. Especially in front of a lady." His talons clicked slightly as they pulled away from his body there were six each being as large as a man's body on thick shell covered arms. Tiberius looked over to Nikkita with one of his eyes. He recognized her but it had been quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:37 pm

Eve stared at Tiberius I`m a lady too, also I`m not scared of you, I just don`t want to start a fight she saw the person join who joined them and gave her a welcoming smile My name`s Eve
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:45 pm

Nina smiled when she saw Nikkita "heeey!" she said happily "how have you been buddy?" she asked curiously, happy to see one of her friends at the park.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:53 pm

Nikki smiled at Eve and held out her hand,"I'm Nikki, nice to meet you." Nikki then turned back to Nina after shaking Eve's hand, "Hey Nina, I've been ok. Kinda bored. Was just heading to our shop but it was closed. So you've met Tib before?" She asked, then looked back at Tib,"So what have you been up to? Have you seen any other were ferrets at all? Or were-anything for that matter?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:57 pm

Tiberius said seriously "I've been exploring for quite a while. Met a werewolf but it wouldn't stop attacking and couldn't talk so I ate it." Tiberius kept his eyes on Eve not trusting her. His talons clicked quietly as he coiled his tail up.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:07 pm

Eve shook Nikki`s hand and stared at Tiberius once more.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:12 pm

Nina smiled "you were actually heading to the shop? I'll come and open it up if you want, I've been with my boyfriend for all day yesterday so I just decided to have a little break" she said with a chuckle before she stood up "and yeah I just met him now, he seems nice" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:29 pm

Nikki smiled, "Nah that's ok, I was just heading over to hang out with you."She turned to Tib,"I'm hoping it was Mr. Grey, he gives me free doughnuts every full moon." Nikki then looked at Nina's comic book and read over the page that she had it open at,"Oh! What's this? A new comic book?"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:32 pm

Kristoff walked into the park, sporting some new scars on his face, the result of his 6 month training with Ra's al-Ghul. He grinned to himself as he saw two people he would recognize anywhere, Tiberius and Nikkita. He walked towards them with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:34 pm

Tiberius said seriously "unless he lived in a deep cave and was feral that wasn't him. Tasted awful though. A lot better than human though." Tiberius ran one of his talons along the ground slowly cutting the dirt
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:49 pm

Eve decided he no longer had any buisness here and left.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:51 pm

"OH! That was Darik. ...Meh, Can't say I'll miss him." Nikki said, "And I'm not surprised if he tasted nasty, he doesn't really ever bathe." Nikki laughed. Nikki then looked over at Nina,"So I don't suppose you found another were ferret, huh?" She said, obviously not holding much hope in finding one. She hadn't yet noticed Kris coming, her back towards him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:56 pm

Nina shook her head "nope, sorry, I guess you could class me as a were-fox if you really wanted to but I haven't even found another Kitsune either, were-beings seem pretty secretive in this city" she said calmly "oh and its the newest edition of Deadpool too" she added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first outing in a long time (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next