Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN) Vote_lcapGone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN) Voting_barGone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN) Vote_lcapGone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN) Voting_barGone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN)   Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 10:23 pm

A wash of deep orange covering the western facing buildings of the skyline of Jump City as Kristen was flying casually over the Bay Bridge, watching vehicles crawl across it's concrete and steel frame like ants across a twig. To the one side of the bridge, where the iconic Titan island stood, the absence of what was once a home of sorts to the indoctrinated greatly shook her core within, giving cause to land on a platform on the top of the bridge to give a more intent look. 'What the hell happened while I was gone?' she thought with an initial sense of horror.

But she was not given much time to think about this, because, like a wave, a demonic pressure made itself known within her head, clamping down firmly like a vice. Kristen winced. 'Whatever happened must have created an exponential increase in demonic activity for me to be getting a headache like this.' She thinks about her friends and allies in the Titans. 'I really hope everyone is alright. In the meantime, I need to get to work.'

As these thoughts crossed her mind, an armoured van sped across the bridge underneath her, causing civilian vehicles to swerve out of the way. Angry horns honked at the intrusive driver, and a wave of demonic energy rose up to meet Kristen as the vehicle passed under her. The Nephilim took off in the direction of the armoured vehicle and swiftly landed on the roof of it. From the rear view mirror, she took a glance at the driver and saw that his eyes were as black as a bottomless pit, and dark mist was emanating from his body, along with demonic pressure.

"You fiends are seriously possessing people now? I was certain you weren't the type." The demoniac barked in reply, swerving the vehicle violently in an attempt to shake Kristen off.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN)   Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 12:58 am

Crystal sat in the back of a truck and giggled as she slid around the bed of the truck when it changed directions. She had climbed in the bed earlier out of curiosity and it had started to go and speed around. She didn't know what it was but it was a lot of fun to ride in. It turned onto the bridge and soon enough swerved unexpectedly making crystal blink at the sudden swerve. She sat up more in the bed of the truck to see a van driving beside the truck and saw a girl land on it. It looked like the men inside were being attacked by the girl and were trying to get away!

Kristen would probably feel a half demonic presence coming off the girl as the girl slowly stood up and got to her feet and stared at her with her eyes that's irises were totally black. The girl didn't know how to shout at the girl just yet so instead she decided to get right into action and lept off the side of the trucks bed and landed on the side of the van. She quickly climbed and crawled onto the roof and stood up in a wobbly manner next to the girl. She then balled up her fists and looked at her like she was ready to fight her with a serious expression and rose up her fists like she had seen others do before.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN)   Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 11:36 am

The driver growled in frustration as his efforts to knock Kristen off the van were futile, and the van eventually stopped swerving on the road, allowing Kristen to get up on two feet. Suddenly she felt someone else come up on the top of the van with her, a girl who appeared slightly younger than her with black eyes and orangish hair. Kristen felt a demonic presence of a strength similar to Toji's as the girl raised her fists at her - she was a halfling, and therefore Kristen deduced it was unlikely she was affiliated with these full breed shadow demons.

Before the Nephilim could properly react to this newcomer's actions, the doors in the back of the van flew open and two more demoniacs crawled onto the roof of the van, one wielding a handgun and the other had brass knuckles. They both growled menacingly at Kristen and Crystal, seeing them both as enemies.

Kristen saw that the other girl was prepared to fight, so she made a proposition. "They see us both as their enemies, so fight alongside me or get out of my way." She could use the help. With a headache of unnatural sources bearing down upon her, the Nephilim would be unable to fight as well as usual. But if this other girl was unwilling to cooperate, she would be a liability, and if she decided to attack her anyways, it would prove to make this more difficult.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN)   Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 1:16 pm

Crystal looked to the men as they came up but then frowned as she saw them looking a the two of them like crystal had. She though noticed the man's gun and narrowed her eyes as she thought back to the man she had fought before with a gun. Kristen said something but she couldn't understand her though it sounded like an offer of friendship. This girl may have been attacking these men but maybe it was with good reason. She looked to the man with the gun after giving kristan a thumbs up and hunched down as she run up to him.

She then reached up as she neared him to grab his wrist and used her other arm to grab onto the man as she threw all her weight on him to try and knock him off the car. Now crystal didn't have resistance to anything or durability, but what she did have was guts and the lack of knowledge of what happens when one tackles someone off the top of a car and rides them down all the way to the ground from a very fast moving car into the direction of where many other cars were coming from. So due to this she fearlessly tackled the man off since she only really knew 2 fighting moves, tackle and cling to others, and punching people.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN)   Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:13 pm

Kristen smiled when Crystal gave her a thumbs up, but the smile turned into a look of astonishment as the halfling full on tackled the gun-totting demoniac off of the van and into oncoming traffic. "Hey, be careful now!" the indoctrinated's voice had a tinge of concern in it, but she was interrupted from further outcries as the other possessed thug came at her with brass knuckles, causing her to lean back, dodging. She countered by charging up a decent sized Smite Gauntlet and thrusting a fist into the thug's stomach, causing him to exclaim in pain before collapsing before her.

"Look, I know you're in there." Kristen addressed the victim of the shade demon's possession, "I'm going to get this thing out of you, somehow. Don't worry." She would have to use non-lethal force in this situation - now that demonic shades were possessing people, she had to be aware of the literal meat shields of innocent citizens being put up in front of her.

They were definitely getting smarter, that's for sure.

The demoniac growled in frustration, smoke coming off of the impact site of the Smite Gauntlet. "You can try all you like, but you'll not get me out of this body until you've beaten me to a bloody pulp! Foolish Nephilim!" Kristen made a thinking face at this, determined to figure out a way to save the human and vanquish the shade at the same time. Precision exorcisms weren't her thing, she would just pummel through with pure power, since there was usually nothing blocking her from the actual target.

Kristen tackled the possessed thug to the roof of the van, straddling him under her while charging up light magic into her hand. "Here goes nothing." She grabbed the demoniac's forehead and began to release weak but periodic pulses of light magic into the victim's body, hoping it would purge the shade from him. Instead, the demoniac roared in defiance and a tendril of shadow magic emerged from his mouth, sending Kristen flying off of him and barely landing at the front of the van. "You'll have to do better than that, little girl!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN)   Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 12:32 am

The man went wide eyes as she tackled him off the car clearly not expecting Her to have straight up tackled him off the van. He gasped in pain as he crashed into the ground at the high speed and then felt her weight crash down into him full force. They then bounced off the ground and landed again as their bodies tumbled and rolled over the ground barely missing cars as the cars swerved around them. Crystal tucked her head into her chest as she used her arms to protect her head as she tumbled off the man and on the ground the man having been used as a shield for the most part.

She slowed to a stop as a car drove over her. The cars under parts just barely missing her as it passed over her. Her arms and hands were scratched up from the few times they hit the ground. Her fore head had a bit of blood ticking down from it as cars started to drive around them. She reached up and touched the blood confused but then noticed the man starting to get up. Her head hurt along with her arms but the man looked in far worse condition to say the least.

She got up and run at him and clenched her fit as the man slowly got to his feet and saw her just in time for her to throw all her weight into a sucker punch that sent him stumbling back just enough to get clipped by a car making him spin as he fell on the ground unable to really focus his vision now from his injuries. Crystal then grabbed the gun he dropped and looked at it curiously as he slowly got up again. She narrowed her eyes and then hit him across the face with the pistol knocking him out and looked at the gun again curiously wondering how it worked.

Crystal then saw the trigger and curiously pulled it back with her finger shooting the gun at a passing car. Her hand jerked at the force that came from the gun making her blink as she shot again but braced herself and found the jerk to be less intense. She looked up to see the van getting further away. She then ran at a car and lept at it to cling onto it be fell off not getting a good enough grip and winced a she hit the ground but tried again managing to cling onto the side of a truck. She then slowly climbed into the bed of the truck and sat up aiming the gun n the general direction of the van. She then fired the gun and would come sorta close but still miss.

Though the truck she was in swerved and drove faster then. It seemed that the gun had some sort of power over the car to make it go faster! She then aimed the gun at the van again and unloaded the clip at it as the truck sped along slowly catching up with the van. She then aimed the gun at the driver and shot the gun but nothing came out. She blinked looking at it and hit the trigger many more times but nothing came out. She shrugged then and then threw it at the thug on the roof as she lept back onto the roof and tumbled as she did so. She then held her fists up as she looked at the thug seeming ready to brawl.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN)   Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 9:06 pm

Kristen saw that Crystal had managed to return to the roof of the van without the thug she had tackled, albeit she was battered and scraped from tackling the thug off of a moving vehicle. She assumed that the other girl had taken care of him and left him on the road; but that would mean when hauled off to the hospital, the thug would still be possessed. Not good... the demon could still wreak havoc while in the victim's body. The body would have to be retrieved for Kristen to properly exorcise him... well, as properly as she could.

"I know you're probably pretty beaten up from that fall, but can you go back and retrieve that body for me? I'm going to try and stop this thing from moving. These guys are possessed, so we won't be able to completely defeat them until I've cleansed them of the shadow demons possessing them."

Whether or not Crystal did as she requested, she knew now that her previous attempt to exorcise these thugs would work, but she'd have to beat the one in front of her up a bit before she could do so. Obviously, the one left on the road would be beaten up enough, but the one in front of her was still sizing her up with a bloody smirk. "Whatever you are planning, it won't work!" he lunged at her, brandishing his fists, to which Kristen caught one, and threw a punishing Smite-Gauntlet-uppercut into his stomach, causing the thug to gasp in pain. The demoniac then slumped off to the side - unconscious. Kristen lifted the thug over her shoulder and haphazardly threw him back into the open van door. Now to take care of the driver...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN)   Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 9:20 pm

The girl then seemed to ask her to do something, she wasn't sure what she said but it seemed to be important since she had a very long explanation about it... or well long to crystal since everything mostly just run together word wise to her. She then linked as kristen impressively took out the thug in front of her and threw him into the van. Maybe she was telling Crystal to get in the van! Crystal quickly but carefully climbed onto the side of the van and crawled into the Open passenger window.

She flopped in while her legs hung out the window and looked up to the driver that looked to her "What the...?" He pulled out his pistol and armed it at her but she grabbed his hand that held the pistol and shoved it as he shot out some bullets to avoid them hitting her. She then held it there and decided to ty and break the gun like she had the other one and put her finger over his and forced him to unload the clip into the windshield.

The man growled as she stopped when she heard the click and got into the van the rest of the way as he held onto the gun. She then grabbed it with both hands and slammed her feet into the back of his arm and yanked on the gun while pushing off on his arm forcing him to be shoved against his car door as he tried to drive not being able to attack her now without possibly crashing the van.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN)   Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 10:10 pm

It didn't seem like this girl really understood what Kristen said, furthermore, she didn't really seem to speak. When Crystal jumped into the van along with the knocked out thug, Kristen felt the vehicle swerve again as she dealt with the driver. 'Okay... I guess I'll go get the other guy.' Kristen summoned her wings in a flash of light and took off to retrieve the unconscious thug from the oncoming traffic. She hoisted the man over her shoulder and flew back to the van, tossing him into the back of the van as well. Now all they had to do was get this thing off the highway and pull it over.

It was a simple matter, really. Even though the armoured van was far too heavy for Kristen to carry with her telekinesis, she could still take control of the vehicle by its wheels. The demoniac driver lost control of the vehicle as Kristen thrust out both arms to telekinetically take control of the spin and direction of the front tires, allowing the rear tires to follow behind. She made the vehicle pull off the highway at the other end of the bridge and onto a side road before pulling it into an abandoned parking lot.

Kristen jumped off the roof of the van and pulled the two unconscious thugs from the back of the van and laid them down onto the tarmac. She looked into the front of the van and attempted to catch Crystal's gaze, motioning for her to bring the third guy out of the van and beside them. "We'll have to knock him out, too, I think."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN)   Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 10:25 pm

The man growled out as Cystals top foot slipped and jabbed him in the jaw with her heel. She blinked realizing that this ground be a new way to hurt people. Crystal then narrowed her eyes and held onto his arm in the same fashion as she full force stomped on the mans face. The car would be horribly swerving as she did so but then went back on track as Kristan took control. The man then grabbed her foot that's heel of its boot was now slightly covered in blood from his face that now had major bruising.

He though let go of the gun on accident allowing crytal to take hold of it as crystal moved over into his seat. She sat in his lap as he held onto her foot. He went to punch her and she took the hit but that was the only hit that he managed to get in before crystal started to hit him across the head and face with the gun ruthlessly. He soon enough became out cold, Crystal stopped hitting him after that and panted smiling a bit her upper lip having a small gash on it from the man's nasty right hook. She didn't know why but.... attacking this man and beating him like this... it felt fun to her...

When kristen took out the other guys out crystal climber out through the mans open window dropping the bow bloody gun on the ground before dragging the man out of the window and letting him fall to the ground. His head and face looked really bad just like the other guy she had fought but this one seemed to be bleeding more. Crystal smiled looking at her work as she also looked at her injuries, it felt like a some sort of rush, it was hard to describe but Crystal loved the feeling even if she had gotten injured in the process.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN)   Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 10:46 pm

Kristen looked at the state of the driver with a look of slight amusement."Well I guess that's one way to do it." Her face became serious, though. "You should try to be more careful, though. If these were actual villains, I wouldn't mind you not holding back." she said to Crystal, "But these are just regular people being taken hostage by evil forces. They probably won't even remember this happened."

She knelt down beside one of the men and began to charge up a regular-powered Smite-Gauntlet, causing cyan light that looked like flames to erupt from her hand and lick up her gloves."Let's try this again," she said, gently gripping the man's forehead with her hand. She began to do the same thing she had done before; letting out weak pulses of light magic into the man's body at a quickened rate. Since the host was unconscious, the demon within wouldn't be able to resist, and, soon enough, the man's eyes flew open as he stood up suddenly and a dark mist emanated from his body, gathering into a shadowy form at the man's feet.

"What... what is that? Did that come from me?!" the man exclaimed, then groaned in extreme pain from his injuries. The mixture of fear and pain caused him to fall unconscious again, and he slumped back down to the ground.

"Kekekeke..." the shade chuckled, but twisted in fear as Kristen began to approach it. "Get ye gone..." the Nephilim girl muttered in exasperation, drawing the rapier at her side and slicing down the length of the demonic shade in a flash of light. The shade dissipated with a brief screech and vanished from sight. With one less demon in the local area, the indoctrinated's headache let up a little bit.

Kristen turned around to attend to the other two thugs. Now that she knew that technique would work against demoniacs, she was going to use it to cure the other two men as well...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN)   Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 11:09 pm

Crystal smiled more seeing the amused look on kristens face but blinked in confusion when she didnt seem happy. She wan't sure what she was upset about, they won! Maybe she was angry with the men..... yeah that had to be it! A shadowy creature then came out and the man looked panicked though crystal just looked at it curiously and innocently.

Crystal looked to the an as he passed back out and looked back to the creature and Kristen as she made her way up to it. Crystal blinked seeing her slash the creature and it seemed to vanish. She looked in aw at where the creature had been and looked back to her as she went over to the other two men. If she was going to do it again crystal wanted to see it up closer! Crytal scurried over and leaned over her like an excited child as she waited for her to do the same thing again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN)   Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gone For Far Too Long (Energy/OPEN)
Page 1 of 1