Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The first outing in a long time (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The first outing in a long time (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The first outing in a long time (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The first outing in a long time (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The first outing in a long time (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The first outing in a long time (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The first outing in a long time (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The first outing in a long time (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The first outing in a long time (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The first outing in a long time (Open) Vote_lcapThe first outing in a long time (Open) Voting_barThe first outing in a long time (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The first outing in a long time (Open) Vote_lcapThe first outing in a long time (Open) Voting_barThe first outing in a long time (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The first outing in a long time (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The first outing in a long time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:01 pm

Nina squinted a little at the bright light as she stepped out of her comic book store, after an...eventful...night with Kyte the night before and having spent the rest of the day at his place, he had then taken her home at night and so it had been a while since she had been out in sunlight "ugh...so this is why foxes are nocturnal..." she muttered quietly, she had decided to just spend some time at the park and so had the newest edition of Deadpool in her hand.

Once she got to the park she just sat down on a bench and started reading her new and rare comic book.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:12 pm

Tiberius heard someone nearby he slithered up out of his hole a short distance away and began approaching silently. Which is surprising considering his massive bulk. The 23 foot snake beast slithered up behind her and tried reading over her shoulder an onlooker would think he was going to eat her due to his size and positioning.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:17 pm

Eve was walking in the park, enjoying the sights, when suddenly she saw some kind of monster about to eat a girl Look out! she ran in a feather form towards the monster, although she would not make it in time if the girl didn`t act.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:31 pm

Nina looked up to Eve confused for a few moments before turning around, suddenly leaping out of the way and looking to the being shocked "woah...what the..." she said before standing up and brushing herself off, cleaning a few bits of dirt out of one of her five tails.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:37 pm

Tiberius stayed still and said "i was waiting for you to turn the page." Tiberius watched them both intently ready to defend himself from them. He trusted his armor so he didn't bother acting defensive.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:40 pm

Flip the- what are you talking about? Eve`s expression was a confused one, her eyes then caught site of the comic Your reading her comic?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:44 pm

Nina looked even more surprised "oh, sorry about that, it looked like you were about to eat me" she said with a chuckle before she walked over to the bench and got back to reading the comic book, letting Tiberius see the pages as she read them then turned them.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:50 pm

Tiberius looked up at eve and asked seriously "why wouldn't I be reading a book, you humans are all racist." He began reading the comic again quickly his high intelligence helping where his lack of hands wouldn't. Tiberius asked "why did you think I was going to eat you?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Eve was flabbergasted It just looked like- I`m not racist"!! Eve sighed, became flesh again and sat down What comic is that?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:01 pm

Nina shrugged "It must have just been the position you were leaning over with, and the sudden 'look out' just made me alert to any danger" she explained casually as she continued to read her comic book, not taking her eyes from it "latest edition of Deadpool, fresh out of the packet today" she said proudly, loving the perks of her job.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:07 pm

Tiberius said seriously "humans are always racist against me. You all attack first I previously just fought back I'm very capable of crushing flesh or metal."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:12 pm

Eve disliked Tiberius, he had called her racist and said what was possibly a threat Jeez, I`m sorry, let go will you? she said sharply.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:22 pm

Nina shrugged "as a Kitsune I can see where you're coming from, our kind are portrayed as Japanese fox Succubi sometimes but not all of us are like that, heck I have a steady relationship with this guy who I love and adore, I also have a pretty usual life too" she said.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:27 pm

Tiberius looked up at eve and said patiently " don't worry I've accepted it as a failing of fleshlings to attack superior beings." He was admittedly looking for trouble with the human but he figured he was strong enough to handle whatever was tried. He listened to Nina and said "i could act as a bodyguard for you if your having trouble with people."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:35 pm

Eve sighed I`ll take that as a no then? It was a mistake and I`ve apologized, get the #%!$ over it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first outing in a long time (Open)   The first outing in a long time (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first outing in a long time (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next