Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 5 Vote_lcapParty at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 5 Voting_barParty at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 5 Vote_lcapParty at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 5 Voting_barParty at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)

Go down 
+6
Bow
Vibe Howler
RageofArgos
Alpha
St. Jommy
Emmz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:25 pm

whatever..Katera turned her back opening up the cabin and warned up the peoples that nothing was wrong anymore,as she caught Bow's smile,she closed up the entrance door with tiny ignorance and saw Rex come out,aware of all Nina's questions over the new guy and well same goes for Rex,somehow she still had her water glass halfway done though by the hand.

Backing off from his approach near Kris,the young girl stood normally behind Rex,seeking his sudden shiver what?!scared of a drink she said quite in the teasing way,holding out a chuckle,it was somehow getting hilarious to see all those frighten Metas except her especially when it could problably be red wine or simple blood.
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:12 pm

Sighing in relif and releasing his hold on his cards, Black Jack looked out the window at Nina as he said, "Saints be praised, would be a shame for a lovely thing like her to be harmed in anyway." Turning back to the gathering Blakc Jack went over to tha table where some guests had gathered and poured himself some juice which he sipped causually. "Glad that was just some cheesey trick, frankly for this scene I would have expected a hockey mask or perhaps a machete to come into play, but I enjoy Imrpov as anyone else" he said to the group as he sipped his drink.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:25 am

Nina just sat with the teen, waiting for answers to her questions while Annie and Ayumu put their fancy dress outfits back on and went to the dance floor, dancing to the music happily, Ayumu adjusting the ice crown on her head with her Narnia Snow Queen outfit and Annie just pinned her hair up to complete her female Two-Face outfit, the two dancing with each other as the different songs came on the jukebox.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character
Name: Victoria Wesley
Code Name: Mira

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:17 pm

Abigail had been aimlessly wandering, posting bills about herself to try and drum up hype. That first show in the mall went really well, especially thanks to that crowd-fueled sawing in half routine, but it wasn't enough. She needed to be discovered, to stand in the spotlight on the biggest stage she could get her hands on. And that's when she heard it. Music...music and the faint sounds of talking and laughter.

"A party? Alright...!" Abby cheered, punching the air. "Gotta meet the people, right? And I deserve a night off!" She ran along, following the sounds until she could actually see them...and their fancy dress. "Psh! No problem! Presto Change-o!" She was engulfed in a puff of smoke and strolled out in a knee-length black and red dress with simple black pumps. It even came with a purse...after all, she had to keep her business cards and money somewhere, right? She took a deep breath as she drew closer to the party...

Alright, Abby, it's showtime! She thought, psyching herself up and entering the crowd. Now the party could really begin...!
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:22 am

'Well...alright. Weird guy pops out of nowhere, its fine...Not like it doesn't happen all the time.'

Rex went back into the cabin, and everyone seemed to be back to partying. Rex grabbed another glass of punch and headed back over to Aleta. She was still dancing. He began dancing as well.

'It was just some weird guy...dunno if he was the faceless one, though.'

---

Alpha walked into the cabin door, dressed in a black cape-and-suit costume, complete with fangs and slicked back hair. He was a vampire, and standing arm and arm with him was a red-headed girl in a costume of her own. She was Lizandra Rinehart, known to the public as Spider-Girl. She also happened to be Alpha's girlfriend.

'Seems...lively.'
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:40 am

Nina continued to stare at the teen waiting for a reply to her questions while Annie decided to get some lemonade, Ayumu getting a cup of punch and the two drank their drinks then walked back to the dance floor, singing along to the songs and having a good time, wondering when Nina would come back in and get out the cake.
Back to top Go down
Vibe Howler
Vibe Howler

RPG character
Name: Aleta Alyx
Code Name: Vibe Howler
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:30 pm

Aleta paused then glanced over to the food table. She then looked over to Rex. Her stomach growled then she blushed lightly. "U-Um.. Want to get some food?" she tilted her head innocently. She then straightened up a bit. "I forgot to eat before I left my apartment..." she blushed a little embarrassed. She didn't understand why she was embarrassed about confessing such a thing then shook her head lightly. "But we can continue dancing if you'd like. I really don't mind... But then again, I want some of that awesome looking cake.. Not sure if we're aloud to touch it just yet... I have such a sweet tooth..." she laughed slightly then tilted her head again smiling. She really felt comfortable around this boy unlike her usual comfort, she felt like she could just straight up admit her guilty pleasure of sweets loving. Aleta shifted her left foot to release some pressure from standing for a while then giggled looking right at Rex smiling softly. "Is it weird I'm already comfortable around you? I feel that way about it to be honest.." she swayed her hips barely then laughed again. She felt rather bubbly on the dance floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:24 pm

Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 5 169px-11
(Is wearing a white masquerade mask as well....AND A SHORT SKIRT!)

As Liz entered the area on Alpha's arm, she seemed rather amiss from her usually VERY talkative self. She wasn't all the comfortable beign around thi smany metas without her gear, but Alpha was very...persuasive when he needed to be. Didn't help when your boyfriend could make counter arguments while you thought of yours, but Liz was sure he didn't do that...or did he?

"Just remember, I'm your girlfriend here, and that's it. No mention of any insect stuff and I won't mention the pigeon incident from the other day."

Liz chuckled, she and Alpha Knight had been swinging and flying side by side one day when a bird flew into his face and hilarity ensued.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:43 am

Nina sighed "I'm sorry, I shouldn't bother you" she said before she stood up and walked back into the cabin, putting her costume back on and smiling at Annie and Ayumu, smelling the rose and looking to Black Jack before she motioned to Annie and Ayumu, the three heading into the kitchen to get the special surprise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5