Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Vote_lcapParty at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Voting_barParty at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Vote_lcapParty at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Voting_barParty at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)

Go down 
+6
Bow
Vibe Howler
RageofArgos
Alpha
St. Jommy
Emmz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:38 pm

"I'm so glad you could make it, and don't worry, its a fancy dress party anyway" said Nina with a smile as she shook her teacher's hand "there is food on the table like potato chips and such but there's also sandwiches and stuff like mini sausages, I hope you can find something you like, for drinks there's stuff like lemonade or orange juice or there's also some punch too" said Nina, hoping that her teacher would enjoy himself, and wondered if the party would up her grade a little if it turned out well.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:50 pm

Hearing the voice of Rainbow,the hawk girl stopped her quiet hum and quickly opened her eyes catching sight of Wolf at the same time.Wondering over the food table,she took herself a simple glass of water,ignoring the peoples who were watching her dress and the sharp hawk feets she had but somehow it was getting annoying with all these eyes at her grrr knock it off already Katera thought letting out a grumble,it wasnt pretty much time for continious admiration,this place was a party not an ovation space and finished her water sample.

Leaving the glass there,she went off towards Nina how comes you know about me she questionned,the bird girl founded that still weird since she didnt knew anything from Nina appereance in Jump City,so how could a stranger be aware of Katera,especially when she heard her name a few minutes ago back when the young hawk had entered this cabin
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:58 pm

Nina looked to Katera and smiled calmly "Ayumu told me to invite you don't worry" she said, noticing that Katera seemed a little paranoid about how Nina knew about her "apparently you went out with her for a day shopping?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:43 pm

"Ayumu, oh that's such a pretty name! And I absolutely love you dress!" Bow said over the music. She then saw Kat walk over to the table and wanted to go say hi. "Excuse me for just a moment, I'll be right back. It's only a party when we're dancing right!" *giggle*

When she went to walk towards her, Kat began talking to Nina. Oh well... Maybe I can get to know her too! she thought as she walked over to the two of them. Nina had just finished a question when she came over so Bow decided to go grab a cup of punch and not be rude. plus she was thirsty anyhow.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:18 pm

hmph i dont say her voice muttered,she let out a quick glance at Ayumu also noticing that Rainbow was coming up this way.The hawk girl turned to Nina about this day she had at the mall few weeks ago whatever.. Katera spoke and looked on the side view,a little bit with ignorance,that wasnt impressing her and neither revealing more infos i dont need youre introduction the hawk girl said carelessly and decided to leave out of the cabin.

Walking over the lake shore,she ended there alone and didnt cared if any of them was up to chase for Katera.She looked at the water,her own eyes catching the view of her reflect. this is stupid she thought to herself and grasped a rock.

Last edited by RageofArgos on Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Nina watched Katera go 'should I follow her to see if she's ok? But maybe she just wants some alone time, and after all, she doesn't know me very well and might not appreciate me trying to help her...' she thought, confused of what to do while Annie just poured herself some more lemonade and Ayumu smiled, glad she'd met a new person 'she seems very nice' she thought before she went to get some potato chips.

Nina then started to wonder when she should get the cake out, in the kitchen sat a HUGE cake with cookies stuck into it decoratively, it was quite like a wedding cake with the separated layers held above each other, one of the layers was chocolate fudge and the other was Victoria sponge with cream and jam.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:08 pm

Bow sighed as she watched Kat go outside. [i]Apparently she doesn't want to talk to me... Oh well! Bow drank her punch and went straight back to the dance floor and to Ayumu. "Hi again! I like your kitty's costume too by the way! *giggle* It's adorable!" Bow was wondering if anyone else she knew would pop in. "Do you know who all Nina invited?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:19 pm

Ayumu smiled "thanks, I tried looking everywhere for one like that but I guess he still didn't appreciate it" she said with a chuckle "I'm not sure who else she invited but she said she rented this huge cabin for a reason so I guess she must have invited tons of people" she said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:26 pm

As none of them went to check on the strange behavior Katera had,she stepped a little closer to the lake shore,as a flame sparkled on the little rock.Throwing the tiny boulder on the water as it crashed distantly,the young Meta hawks feets were soaked on the aquatic source on the lake edge she then moved on to a bigger rock and sat by herself.i hope,they're fine without me she tought,her reddish eyesight was steadily peeking at the sky's clouds and my brother... she silently mumbled,hiding her dissapointment and well something quite confidential.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:51 pm

"That's fine, I guess we'll just have to wait and find out!" *giggle* Bow heard a great song and started to boogie.
Back to top Go down
Vibe Howler
Vibe Howler

RPG character
Name: Aleta Alyx
Code Name: Vibe Howler

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:39 am

Aleta looked up with a small blush then took the drink "Hello, so nice to meet you Rex. Thank you for the drink." she sipped the punch standing next to the boy then fidgeted with the hem of her dress. As music started to play, her eyes lit up slightly and she tapped her foot to the beat smiling slightly then took another sip of punch. "Some party huh?" she looked to Rex smiling "At least they played good music, right?" she laughed looking to the hostess. "Then again, the hostess of the party looks like she'd have good taste so I guess that'd make sense."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:34 am

Nina sighed then went after Katera, wanting to know what was wrong "Katera! Katera where are you?!" she called, trying to see into the darkness before getting an idea and changed to her fox form 'there we go, fox vision' she thought before scurrying through the trees and sniffing the air before hurrying to the lake and running up to the rock Katera was sat on then tried to scramble up onto one of the nearby rocks and sat down, making a small barking sound to attract Katera's attention.

Ayumu chuckled "I guess we will" she replied as she also started to dance to the music.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:25 pm

'Yeah, some party. I never thought I'd see so many supers in one place.'

Rex pulled his goggles down around his neck. They were starting to get foggy. He sipped his punch. Then the music started to play, and Rex's dance-mode kicked in. He took hold of Vibe's hand and pulled her to the middle of the room. He started dancing.

'I hope you like dancing!'
Back to top Go down
Vibe Howler
Vibe Howler

RPG character
Name: Aleta Alyx
Code Name: Vibe Howler

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:44 pm

Aleta laughed lightly as Rex pulled her to the dance floor. "I hope you like dancing!" "Like it? I love it! I'm a singer so I have to dance!" she smiled as she started to dance in rhythm to Rex's movements. She had built up a good skill of 'mimicking' dance moves from her choreographers at the studio. She smiled more as she began to enjoy herself even more then looked at Rex smiling right back at her. She could not help but laugh even more.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:13 pm

Ah, a party. Do you know what it needs? HIVE, MOAR HIVE. And that's what it was going to get. See, Manic had somehow convinced Hydra, along with HIVEBot; Zero that this party he heard about would be 'all that'. Needless to say, they were not too amused with anything Manic thus far. Walking towards the lakehouse now, Manic stood in front of them, walking backwards with an arrogant smirk spread across his face. Hydra walked beside Zero, she was clearly not happy about this. In fact, why is she even hanging out with Manic? Guess that's one casualty of Pix and Fiss' being busy lately :/. We join them now, mid convo.

"But Master Manic, I don't quite understand. What can we possibly gain from attending a party?"

"You need to relax man, chill... brah! Let your... wiring down, have some fu-..."

"Puh-lease... fun? Really? It's going to be full of those Teen Titan Losers. It's lame... Laaaaaaaaaame..."

"Whoa, slow down sweet cheeks. Since when are places I recomend 'lame', huh? You should be over the moon, getting to hang with a guy such as myse-..."

"Quit it"

Hydra brushed past Manic as they were near the door. She knocked two or three times, then waiting. Zero and Manic stood either side of her, just behind a bit. Manic was sure they would get in... not exactly a bouncer in sight, eh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next