Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 3 Voting_barA scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 3 Voting_barA scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:36 pm

Proffesor Jonathon fell out of the dogs jaw and hit the ground with a soft "pumpf" Alright you stupid mutt! I`m not messing around anymore!!! I am not going to let you- his rant was interupted by getting caught in it`s jaws again.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:56 pm

(Thats what you get for rant Jon. now you know to do that later and not in the middle of a fight XD.)
Mars snarled and started to just slam him on to the ground, trying to break him like a child would a toy if they hit it too many times.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:57 pm

Proffesor Jonathon cursed as he was slammed on the ground repedeately by the giant mutt. This could not be! Was he losing!?! All he knew at the moment was that he needed to get out of the dogs grip, he shot the dogs nose at point blank range in an attempt to break free. If this worked he would fire again but this time aim at the dogs... weakpoint.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:17 pm

Mars yelped, dropping him. She pawed at her nose weakly. She was too distracted to see him fire a laser at her stomach, the worst place for a dog like her to be hit. She cried out in a horrifiying yelp and fell to the ground on her stomach. She yelped loudly as she landed. She whimpered and lifted her paw to look down at her stomach. She whimpered as she saw the blood gushing out slowly. This wasn't good. Now if she tried to use and shadow ball, she would most likly pass out and that would be bad if her oppoinant didn't pass out as well. Because he could then easily kill her
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:46 pm

Proffesor Jonathon, taking advantage of the dogs injurys to run over to the wound and deliver a kick to the wound. He would then attempt to aim a laser at the mutts neck.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:37 pm

Mars yelped and whinned as she was kicked in the stomach on her wound. She looked at Jon with sad puppy eyes for a few minutes before closing them, waiting for him to finish her off. She would try to stand as she waited for him to finish her off with a blow to the neck. The spikes on her black collar shone in the moon light as she tried her hardest to stand. She raised her head and howled mournfully at the moon, figuring she should let her master know that she was about to die.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:18 am

Proffesor Jonathon studied how it acted in it`s final moments intresting he let the mutt howl to the moon mournfully and stayed silent for a second. He then pointed his eye at the neck, charged his eye laser, fired, but falter at the last second Damn it, run out of power, how tedious I`ll let you live for now mutt, but cross me again and I will kill you with no hesitation or mercy. Farewell, forever if your lucky. No sooner as he said those final words did he pick up the corpse of the man he killed earlier and dissapear into the night.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:55 pm

Mars opened her eyes to look at the man as he walked away. She sighed. She rolled on to her back and tried to lick her wound to get it to stop bleeding. She wouldn't be able to get up for a bit until her wound was fixed. That and she could find some clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3