Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Vote_lcapJust another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Voting_barJust another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Vote_lcapJust another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Voting_barJust another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Empty
PostSubject: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 5:51 pm

Kane was dropped off at school by his mother, a woman with brown hair that was starting to go grey, she looked like she would have been attractive when she was younger, and is probably still attractive to men her age. She hugged him and kissed him on the cheek before he got out of the car and waved her goodbye as she drove off. As soon as she left he dropped the fake smile he was putting on for her and walked into the building with a sigh.

He got to his locker without issue and, as if on que, Brice turned the corner as Kane was getting out his books. Kane started stuffing his bag as fast as he could but it was too late, he had caught Brice's eye and he was walking towards Kane Heeeeeey freak! What's up?

Kane wanted to retort with a witty comment, but all that came out was a low mumble, Brice laughed and rested his arm on Kane's shoulder, a considerable feat considering how much taller Kane was than him. Brice kept on making highly insulting jokes about Kane but Kane did not listen, he was too angry at himself for being too scared to fight back. In his anger, he shook, but Brice mistook this for fear and laughed at him, with all of Brice's friends joining in.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 6:04 pm

Hope just arrived to school with her friends and when she noticed someone who she hasn't seen before. "Hey, I'll catch you guys in homeroom." Hope told her two friends. They both said their goodbyes to Hope when she started to walk away.
As she got closer to the rather tall student, she over heard the boys around him making fun of him. Hope grunted and pushed the few boys out of her way so she could see the cause of it all, a known bully called Brice.

Hope placed her hands on her hips, raised her eyebrow, and glared at Brice. "How about you leave before you get a foot in the nuts?" Hope snapped at the boy in a very feisty way. Considering how short she was, she carried a lot of confidence with her, making up for the lack of her height.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:24 pm

Brice laughed at Kane as the bell rung This was fun, freak, but I have to go. How about you give me your lunch money and we'll be done here? he asked, with a cruel smile on his face. He noticed some of his friends move out of the way for someone and he scowled before turning to see what loser it was.

When he noticed it was Hope, a girl who was quite popular, he lowered his fist that he had raised by reflex. Messing with losers that no one cares about is fine, but he didn't dare mess with a popular girl like her, so he instead spat on the ground, looked at Kane with a scowl and walked away.

Kane sighed in relief and put away his wallet, which he had taken out. He breathed in deeply, trying to gain confidence, he walked towards the girl who had helped him and tried to say 'thank you'. But all that came out was a mumble that sounded like the word 'poop'.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:56 pm

When Brice saw Hope, he backed down quickly and took off with his group of friends. But, to make sure he looked somewhat cool, he just had to spit right next to Hope's feet. "Disgusting." Hope growled quietly, looking at the spit on the floor.
Hope turned her attention to the very tall boy in front of her. He mumbled something inaudible, which made Hope giggle.

"Hi! I'm Hope! Are you new here? I haven't seen you around before, and I think I would have noticed with how tall you are!" Hope said optimistically, bowing to him out of habit. It sucked to move, let alone be bullied, and Hope hoped that she could get this students mind off of things with just some cheery words.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 12:31 pm

(OOC: Sorry for the slow response, I couldn't get any muse for this post, which is also why it isn't very long)

Kane watched Brice disappear around the corner, giving him a nasty look before he left. He looked back to the girl who helped him, who asked him if he was new here n-n-no, I-i-i've b-been here for... a fe-few years he somewhat recognized her, but he guessed she just never saw him.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 6:01 pm

OOC: I'mmmm baaaaacccckkkk!

IC:
"Well if you ever need anything, just ask!" Hope offered nicely, smiling.
As the two were talking, the hallways became more deserted and the clocks were ticking. They had about one more minute before the next bell rang, signaling for school to start. "So, what's your name?" She asked him, hugging her text books closer to her chest. "And we should probably start walking to homeroom, the bell is about to ring!" Hope told him, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 1:18 pm

Kane himself noticed also that people were leaving and that it was also almost time for going to homeroom. He worked up some courage before speaking I-I'm Kane, Kane Landy He nodded when Hope suggested that they walk to homeroom and started walking.

By coincidence, they had to go the same way to get to homeroom, so they ended up staying together. Kane remained awkwardly silent throughout the walk, not trying to start any conversations. He would attempt to respond to anything Hope said though, even though he would probably mess up most conversations he would have.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:50 pm

Hope smiled up at him. "I like that name. Kane." She said with a giggle. She could obviously tell he was nervous, so she wanted to make him feel welcome at all costs. She felt bad for him, considering he was almost too nervous to speak.
"Hey! I you want to sit with my friends and I at lunch, you can! We're at the circle table by the window!" Hope offered.

There was only the three girls, and people always come and go at their table, so he'd for sure have a seat. "Just make sure that you come early, Brice likes to flirt with my friends, so he's usually their before we are." She explained to him, stopping in front of her homeroom. "But I'll make sure he won't bother you anymore!" Hope said with a wink. "See you at lunch!" At that, Hope turned quickly and walked into her classroom, not giving him time to say no to her offer.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 1:41 pm

Kane walked with her in awkward silence for a few seconds, she seemed to be thinking about something. Then she suggested that he sat with her and her friends, who sat at a table near the window. He knew what table she was talking about, he once wanted to ask one of her friends out, but never brought up the courage, no matter how much he tried. A lot of the time spent summoning
courage involved looking at the table, so he knew a lot about it.

He was extremely nervous about taking up her offer as it was, but then she mentioned that Brice might be there, it was a definite no, he needed to say it to her face that he did not want to go. With much bravery and charisma, he said 'no' defiantly, then he realised he only said it in his head. He prepared to say it again, but then Hope walked off without giving him the option to refuse. He stood still for a few seconds before meekly saying Okay, I'll be there

The day up until that point was pretty ordinary, nothing special, but once lunch arrived Kane got a sick feeling in his stomach. He didn't want to face the prospect of Brice and a girl he liked, he was shy around strangers, how was he supposed to deal with his bully and his crush? But for some reason he didn't wimp out, even though he wanted to so badly. After he got his food he took his tray and walked to the table, if Hope was there he would take a seat.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 8:51 pm

Hope was excited for lunch today, but equally nervous. She purposely ran Rebecca and Alice out of class early so they would beat Brice.
As the three girls were walking to their table, Hope sighed at the site of Brice. Of course he'd be earlier than them, and of course he'd come on a day she invited Kane. The moment the three girls sat down, Brice immediately started to flirt with Rebecca while Hope glared at him. Alice looked over at her and raised an eyebrow. "When did you start to hate Brice? You used to actually converse with him." Alice asked her, poking at her salad.

"I've never liked him. I tolerated him. But he got on my bad side this morning." Hope explained, taking a sip of water. "How come?" Alice asked.
Hope was about to explain when she spotted Kane. Her eyes shot wide and she stood up and looked at Brice. "You need to go..." Hope ordered him. "I'm busy." He said, brushing her off. Thinking quickly, " How about you two go to that table in the corner.... alone...." Hope sugested, hoping to drive them away before Brice noticed Kane.

Alice:
http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/032/8/b/brown_hair_by_nekkohime-d4obnq4.jpg

Rebecca:
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/182/a/6/school_girl_020_by_Youtuber1204.jpg
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:27 pm

Kane was not going to enjoying this much, he knew that much, but maybe if Brice wasn't there it would be bearable, maybe he'd even make a few friends today. But that hope left his eyes when he saw Brice, as it always did when he hoped to be able to avoid Brice but ended up bumping into Brice. He would withdraw, not going to the table unless Brice left or he was forced there.

Brice ignored Hope, he was too busy seducing Rebecca, well, he was in his head anyway. In reality he was just being a bad flirt, but as good as he usually was at ignoring people, he heard Hope's suggestion. He turned towards Hope and smiled I like your thi- but he stopped, he could have sword he saw someone very familiar.

Brice turned, his eyes met Kane's and he smiled. He stood up and walked over to Kane, smiling cockily Heeeeey pal, come sit with us he gave Kane a pat on the back that felt more like a punch in the back and led him towards the table, forcing him to sit down next to him and wrapped his arm around Kane's neck in a way that looked friendly, but at the same time stopped him from leaving Hey girls, have you met Kane?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 3:00 pm

Brice was going to take up her offer when suddenly, he spotted the one thing Hope was trying to protect, Kane.
Hope groaned when Brice became "chummy" with Kane, hitting him and wrapping his arm around his neck so Kane couldn't leave. Hope felt horrible because, in a way, this was her fault. If she would have never invited Kane, he'd probably be a lot more comfortable.

Alice looked up at Hope, still confused, when Brice asked if they met Kane before. "Nope, Hi Kane." Alice said, taking a bite of salad. "Hiya!" Rebecca said bubbly, smiling and waving. "Kane, this is Alice and Rebecca. My two best friends." Hope introduced them, gritting her teeth and glaring at Brice.

"Brice." Hope began slowly. "I would really advise you to let go of my friend." Hope said while standing up. "I don't want to get suspended, so please, leave."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 4:27 pm

Kane gave weak smiles to Alice and Rebecca, especially to Alice, who he would have been uncomfortable around anyway, but he was uncomfortably not aloud to leave the table because of Brice. He bowed his head down, looking at his feet and away from the faces of everyone else.

Brice had to hold himself back so much to laugh at how pathetic Kane was being, he wanted to roll on the floor but he was able to keep his composure, quite an amazing feet. He was taken by surprise when Hope told him to let go of Kane and leave, but then he put on a cocky grin and rose to his feet, taking Kane with him.

Brice was attempting to intimidate her with has far superior physical size, but this was more comic than anything because he was overshadowed by Kane, who was taller and had a more impressive build than him. Brice spoke confidently anyway And what are you gonna do about it if I don't? Normally he wouldn't do this, as shown by his actions before, but he could tell that Hope was probably not going to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 5:15 pm

Hope walked over to Brice, looking him up and down. He challenged her, and the closer and closer she got to him, the more people began to watch. Almost the whole cafeteria was silent, including the lunch ladies. Hope looked him dead in the eye. "I gave you a warning." She said plainly, every eye in the cafeteria watching the three.
Hope lifted up her leg and in a swift motion kicked downwards straight on his knee. With her super human kick, she was able to fracture it in three places. The whole cafeteria gasped and begun to yell things which Hope couldn't understand. All she knew know is that she was going to get suspended and she needed to get out of there.

Hope grabbed Kane's arm. "Come on!" She yelled over all of the commotion. She would then pull him through the crowd, running slightly faster than normal. The only thing going through her head was that he was lucky she was holding back.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 5:34 pm

Brice wasn't expecting her to actually attack him, but he was ready just in case. He saw her leg move and raised his fist to punch, but he wasn't nearly as fast as Hope, who fractured his knee, he screamed in pain and let go of Kane while doing so.

Kane widened his eyes in surprise at this surprising act, he really didn't think that was going to happen, maybe she'd kick him, but not that bad! His arm was grabbed and he was dragged along with her, he didn't know why she was doing this but he didn't ask questions, he just ran alongside her Where are we going?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next