Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Voting_barA scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Voting_barA scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:00 pm

Mars growled at him and barked loudly. She jumped at the man again, this time getting read to crush him. She would then blow fire at him if he were to dodge which would last about a minute.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:05 pm

Proffesor Jon dove away from the dogs attack, covered his face with his fire proof metal arms, waited untill the fire was over, noticed some light burns where he didn`t protect his face and fired back with his laser at the dogs face.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:47 pm

Mars kept the fire going as long as it could before she bent down to dodge any attacks he had aimed at her. The laser skimmed her back side and just barly missed her tail. She stood back uo and blew another fire stream at him. She reliazed if she kept this up then she wouldn't have enough energy to do a shadow ball later and be able to get away.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:15 am

Proffesor Jon was not pleased that she was using the same attack again, what was she thinking? He knew how to minimalize the damage so what was the point of doing it again? He grunted in annoyance and a idea came to him, he covered his face again, ran through the flames, doing his best to protect his face and kicked it`s chin.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:12 pm

The minute fire had alnost gone out when he had decided to charge through the flames. About the time the minute was up and her two second weakest time began, her kicked her right in the chin. She ended up with her head up about two or three meters in the air above her original hight, paws almost leaving the ground. She growled and backed away, shaking her head roughly. She pawed at her muzzle a few times. 'Snap. He got through my flames. It must be his macanical parts. What should I-wait......my claws can rip through a steel building with no trouble and my teeth could probably do about the same. I just need to rip him apart to near death!' she planed. She grinned inwardly. She got in a defensive position and snarled, ghostlyish teeth. In position to kill.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:40 pm

The stupid dog seemed to have learned by now and was using a different tactic, well it was planning a different tactic. But all it seemed to do was bare it`s fangs intimidatingly, so the proffesor decided to aim his laser at the dogs mouth. Afterwards he would leap onto the dogs back and aimed it again at the dogs back.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:28 pm

Mars waited for the right time to attack,dodging the laser to her mouth by lifting up her head so it went right through her legs. She smirked as he jumped to try and get on her back. That was just the attack she was hoping for. She reached out and attempted to grab his foot in her jaws. If she managaed to catch him, she would first crush his leg a bit before swinging him up then slamming him on the ground. If she didn't catch the leg then she would attempt to throw him off before he could use the laser by shaking off herself.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:37 pm

It seemed that Proffesor Jonathon had made just the move she wanted due to her smile. He moved his leg out of her attempt to crush it with her mouth and landed on her back. She managed to shake him off but he retaliated by aiming the laser at her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:43 pm

Mars growled when she knew his laser was pointed at her stomach. She simply moved and sttempted to grab him in her teeth. If that didn't work she would simply growl at him, trying to think of a plan. She had rarely fought anything bigger then a fox without her owners help and she hadn't really be taught to fight mechanic men in England. This would be a true challenge of strength and skills for her.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:48 pm

Proffesor Jonathon was pretty lucky so far, but his luck has just ran out and he got caught in the dogs mouth. He cursed and aimed his laser at the dogs eye This isn`t going well proffesor Jonathon remarked
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:57 pm

Mars dodged the laser by swinging her head to the side but it cliped her ear. She smiled inwardly and started clawing at his feet and legs. She also tried to rip his laser out or off of his arm.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:58 pm

(the laser comes from his eye)
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:02 pm

(She thinks it comes from his arm. Sheing figure out in a minute that it comes from his eyes when she rips practicly his whole arm off and he can still shoot lasers.)
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:24 pm

(OOC: Okie dokey)

Proffesor Jonathon squirmed in his oppodents mouth, making the attacks into mere scratches. When she tryed to remove his laser...

... from his arm? He retaliated with a laser to the face.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:29 pm

Mars yelped in surprise and hurt, dropping him several feet, the laser having hit the bridge of her muzzle. She whimpered and pawed softly at where the laser had hit. She shook her fur out to consentrate. She growled at him. She tried to pick him up again in her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next