Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Join Me (Ty) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Join Me (Ty) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Join Me (Ty) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Join Me (Ty) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Join Me (Ty) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Join Me (Ty) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Join Me (Ty) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Join Me (Ty) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Join Me (Ty) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Join Me (Ty) Vote_lcapJoin Me (Ty) Voting_barJoin Me (Ty) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Join Me (Ty)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Join Me (Ty) Empty
PostSubject: Join Me (Ty)   Join Me (Ty) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 2:09 pm

All through out PE Miley had been starting at atlas intensely though only when the teacher wasn't looking she clearly not hiding it from Atlas, she had been eyeing him a lot lately actually. She needed to ask him something. Or well ask him in her sort of way of ‘asking’ As Atlas was in the empty halls walking by the janitors closet door opened and Miley reached out and yanked him in tossing him to the ground as she closed the door and locked it turning the light on. She looked down to him and started to speak in her british accent with an uncaring face. ”first off, this is not me blackmailing you nor me warning about how i plan on telling the higher ups about you.” She said flatly placing her hands on her hips.

”Second, I know you aren’t a walking back to ****s like everyone else here, third I’m in the same boat… sorta… i'm like a single dick in a bag at most 2 ****s in a bag.” She said bluntly ”I’m making a team that basically does when the titans do but less lame cause we know we aren't goody goody little boys and girls so we let ourselves be more brutal than most heroes…. I want you to join it… and no you can spread the word cause i'm going and running it under cover so no one knows that it's my ass running the damn thing so i can stick around here…. You can do the same… now… you in or do i have to beat you up so you don’t tell anyone like a little *****…?”
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

Join Me (Ty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join Me (Ty)   Join Me (Ty) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 1:36 am

It was somewhat baffling yet enlightening in learning how the inner workings of HIVE work. How these melodramatic edgy teenagers will one day grow into threats against society. Yet he must stick to his role as an aspiring ‘villain’ among his classmates. It was dull sometimes, more so with physical activities such as the gym as he must restrain himself from showing his true potential or murdering his fellow classmates. He could easily visualize himself blitzing himself through the crowd and snapping necks before they realized what happened. But alas that would make no difference in the long run as a handful of teens is not a loss to an international organization like HIVE. So he sighed before engaging PE typical courses, in the midsts of his subpar training he did noticed someone watching him which he found strange considering he found himself bland and does not stand out from a crowd of super villains. Regardless he dropped it and went back to focusing on not giving the teachers a reason to expel him. Afterwards he headed back to his dorms for a nap, well that was his plan as he found himself being pulled into a secluded room. The sudden detour made him puzzled and on guard for a possible ambush, he blink as his eyes adjusted to the low light condition of the janitor closet and found himself facing the teen who was watching him earlier. He watched her with an equally uncaring face as she gave her speech. ”Uh huh” Much to his introverted nature that was all he could say to the first part of her speech, as he grown to not talking much in the latter years of his wasteland life. Listening to what she said he was intrigued by the prospect and gives him something to do beside being at HIVE for the rest of his days. ”Well...I got nuthin better to do. I'm in” he said plainly with a shrug, unfazed by her colorful language and taunts as he had long gotten used to that kind of attitude.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

Join Me (Ty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join Me (Ty)   Join Me (Ty) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 2:42 am

He wasn’t saying much good, That and he was okay with it right away. She was expecting this to take longer so that mean she could head out and get some food while she was out before attacking the rats to get them out of the food at the base. Perfect. ”Good, when you get there you call me Fahrenheit, Come by in the next few hours for the first team meeting at this adress” she said handing him a piece of paper.

”and my phone number is below that cause communicators cost money that we don't have. Don’t set food down when you get inside unless you're willing to share with the ‘pets’. When you get there and go that looks too unhealthy for any living person to step foot in let alone live in. that's the place. No one expects heroes to live in a **** show so it's good cover… that and i'm just flat broke and this place works. Any questions?” She asked flatly getting ready to head out now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Join Me (Ty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join Me (Ty)   Join Me (Ty) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join Me (Ty)
Page 1 of 1