Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Vote_lcapA scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Voting_barA scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Vote_lcapA scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Voting_barA scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Empty
PostSubject: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:07 am

Under the cover of night the nocturnal birds sang, under the cover of night a fox was stalking a racoon, under the cover of night there were two people, under the cover of night laughter filled the air and under the cover of night a man fell dead. Professor jonathon stood above the corpse, what was left of his hair shifting with the breeze, his cybernetic body hidden behind a cloak and his sadistic smile spread across his face.

His scanner scanned the dead man and Jon commented Precisely 1 metre, 65 centimetres, 6 millimetres. He weighs 56 kilograms and is left handed, perfect for my next experiment he lifted the man onto his shoulder and started to walk back to his laboratory hopefully I don`t get seen carrying a dead man, it might cause suspision and I have already killed my 5 a-day don`t want to get to far ahead of myself
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:17 am

Mars had been out on a stroll when the scent of a dead person smacked her in the face. She paused and sniffed the air. "Defiently dead. Died about 30 seconds ago....being carried......dead: human male, carrier: metcalic creature."she murmured. She gasped softly when she saw the man carrying the dead body. She watched for a few moments before quickly hiding behind a tree best she could.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:24 am

The proffesor was walking along when he heard something he looked towards the source but just saw a tree, he was going to ignore it but decided it was better to be safe than sorry. He turned his heat vision on and saw someone hiding behind the tree, pretending to not know he walked on ahead for a few metres then quickly turned around and cut the tree in half with his laser, purposely not aiming for the person but mearly revealing him or her What do you want? he said in an impatient voice.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:33 am

Mars, thinking he had gone, peeked out when a laser sliced the tree in half. She yelped loudly and moved away from then froze and slowly turned to look at him. She swallowed softly but adiubily. "Uh um...."she stuttered. She curled her bare toes slightly in nervousness. "Um I-I was j-just walking by. Really."she stammered out. Her hair in messy pigtails, loose strands covered parts of her faint red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:41 am

The professor considered what to do for a moment, should he just leave or should he dispose of her? After 5 minutes he made his decision and ran at the individual, threw the corpse to the side, sent a punch to the individuals face, a stomp to the persons feet and a laser to the face.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:49 am

Mars' eyes widened as the person came after her. She ducked under his fist, yelping in surprised. She yelped in pain as he stomped on her barefeet. She only just managed to miss the laser by falling over on to her bottom, clutching her foot in pain. "Ow ow ow ow ow!"she cried out in pain.

She was gonna try her best to avoid using her dog form and try to dodge abd attack best she could in human. She had a goid aim and was quick so she thought she might be able to hit the person hard enough in the right spot to knock him out but not kill him.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:53 am

(OOC: You didn`t really specify what kind of attack you used. Was it a punch? A kick? Something else? Where was it aimed? You gotta specify.)
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:57 am

(She never tried to attack. She was just planning.)
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:04 am

(OOC: Woops)

Jonathon recognised the aura of someone making a plan, so it was no suprise that he knew that his oppodent was up to something Mind telling me what you are planning sweetheart? he mocked. He aimed his laser at the area around her creating a circle around her and then stommped on the ground creating a shockwave around him which would take anyone within a 5 metre radius off there feet, including his adversary.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:10 am

Mars huddled up when the man made a laser circle around her. She yelped then whimpered as she was tossed in the air about 5 meters. She landed in a dog like position and growled. She grabbed a rock from near by and threw it straight at his forhead with amazing speed and power. She waited to see if it would hit the remembered that hitting them too hard in the forhead would kill a human in an instint. That wasn't her plan. She jumped after it and smacked it off course but ended up tumbling in to the man. She yelped and stoid quickly in a dog like position. Her tiny fang gleamed momentarily in the moonlight as she growled at him."Make your move tin can." she mocked back.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:40 am

Tin can? Very creative he sarcastically said. He was admitedly confused by her actions, who would launch an attack and then make it miss? Was this a part of her plan? Why would she... his train of thought was knocked off it`s tracks when she tumbled onto him. When he got back up he attempted to grab her neck and throw her at the circle he made, if this didn`t work he would mearly send attacks that would result in her being within the circle if she dodged them. Either-way he would then stomp on the circle and it would collapse from under her.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:15 am

Mars' eyes widened as he grabbed her neck and tossed her at the circle. She grunted and shool her head, shling her hair out and any sort of weakened look. She looked up at him and snarled, getting in a defencive dog position. In this posistion she had her arms just outside the circle and her legs about in the middle of the circle. As thr ground toumbled underneath her feet, she yelped and gripped on tight yo the edge as best she could. She held on and put her head over the edge. She looked at him growled and clawed at the sidr of thevhole, trying to get her legs up.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:21 pm

This is almost too easy Prof jon remarked as he attempted to stomp on her fingers, likely causing her to fall due to his cybernetic strength, fire a laser in after her and throw a bomb in the hole. If his stomp didn`t work he would mearly shoot his laser at her fingers and do what he was going to follow with if the stomp worked.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:39 pm

Mars let go before he even stomped on her fingers. She slid down the side, fingers digging in to the rocky diry. She yelped and flatted herself against the wall as the laser just narrowly missed her, cutting he shirt open and flap in the wind. She grunted and smacked the bomb to the other side of the hole with her cheek and jumped out of the hole, using the sides as a jumping pad. The bomb exploded and the force of the explosion caused her to fly a little furth out of the hole then intended. She almost tumbled in to him again and landed on her back. She quickly got up despite the pain in her back a snarled, showing sharp canine teeth like a dog. "I really didn't wanna have to do this but you leave me no choice."she saud as she closed her eyes and started glowing. She was soon a giant misty black German Sheapard. She snarled down at him, now much taller then him. She attempted to step on him to pin him down.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:54 pm

Professor Jon watched with little intrest as she escaped his hole, he moved out of the way of her so she wouldn`t tumble into him again, looked away and saw her shadow grow larger. He whipped his head around and saw her new form Ohh, never mind I thought something threatening was going to appear he remarked as he jumped away from the giant dog Down boy, sit! he said as he aimed his laser with intentions of slicing them off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)   A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A scientific run-in (wolfiegal, others are welcome to join)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next