Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A walk of carnage (Heros) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A walk of carnage (Heros) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A walk of carnage (Heros) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A walk of carnage (Heros) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A walk of carnage (Heros) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A walk of carnage (Heros) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A walk of carnage (Heros) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A walk of carnage (Heros) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A walk of carnage (Heros) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A walk of carnage (Heros) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA walk of carnage (Heros) - Page 2 Voting_barA walk of carnage (Heros) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A walk of carnage (Heros) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA walk of carnage (Heros) - Page 2 Voting_barA walk of carnage (Heros) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A walk of carnage (Heros)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A walk of carnage (Heros) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk of carnage (Heros)   A walk of carnage (Heros) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:21 am

OT: Wait what??? My post guys, read it carefully...please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk of carnage (Heros)   A walk of carnage (Heros) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:44 am

Moderator Intervention.

Until I decide otherwise, Katera has been blown away from the fight by a sudden gust of wind. Other members in this thread are welcome to continue without her.

RageofArgos, your posts need to be of a much higher quality than they are right now. It is not acceptable to have posts in a thread that can't be understood. I have read over both of your posts in this thread several times and I have no idea what you are trying to communicate to us. I don't know if English is a second language to you or not, but somehow you must be able to use it effectively to use this site.

Divide your posts into sentences. The first word in a sentence starts with a capital letter, and the sentence ends in a period. Each sentence at the very least needs a clear subject and an action. "He ran." "They jumped." "Sally hit Bob on the head." Do I really need to go through the basics of writing with you?

Until you can edit your previous posts into something I can easily understand, and convince me that you will write higher quality posts in the future, you will not be allowed to post in this thread.

-Dar
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A walk of carnage (Heros)   A walk of carnage (Heros) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:53 am

Concrete lad!?! It`s metamorphi!!!! Concrete isn`t all I can do!!! Metamorphi yelled at the fleeing foe. He failed, he had been used as a living bullet, almost blew up all the hostages, he was useless, how would he get in the titans now seeing how he sucked so much! He kicked the ground in frustration and started a mini-tantrum. When it was over he grabbed spider girl by the collar Why did you let him get away!?! Now that girl is gonna die, already dead if she`s lucky!!! he pounded his fist on the ground in frustration and stormed off, leaving the task of disarming the bomb to spider girl.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A walk of carnage (Heros)   A walk of carnage (Heros) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:32 pm

OOC: fine then,ill leave if there is no satisfaction for anyone ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk of carnage (Heros)   A walk of carnage (Heros) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Spider-girl looked upon the getaway car and the people in school bus, she had already webbed it down so the bus couldn't take off and had zero clue if she could defuse the bomb in time. She could've used aid in getting the people off the bus out at a time, but the matter-dude had run off in a hissy-fit after yelling at her.

(Mind)
"Sheesh, talk about cracking under pressure?"

Spider-Girl had no time to waste, 2 minutes wasn't a very long time. However, first thing's first, this guy couldn't get away. With a quick shot aim, she shot a spidey tracer from her wrist and watched as it flew and attached itself to the spoiler of the perp's getaway vehicle and then turned her attention to the bus. With quick aerobatic movements she quickly made her way to the broken windshield of the bus and shot her grappling hook at a cop car from a distance. Then utilized her web-spray to cover the strand, as so it would be really sticky.

"Everybody grab on quick!"

That being said, she signaled from a distance for someone to get in the cruiser and begin driving while she extended the web-line and allowed all the passengers to take hold of it. Luckily most of them were kids, they weren't too heavy, although their weight still strained the line, but it was ok she only needed it to hold for the moment. Afterwards the car pulled off and each of the pedestrians were whiplashed out of the front window of the bus all attached to the line, which was like a really quick sticky tether cord yanking them all out faster than they could evacuate on foot. Liz stayed back inside the bus to make sure they weren't dragged across the ground by holding the other end of the grapple, making it like a long laundry line extending from the bus to the police cruiser with a bunch of people stuck to it instead of clothes. After everyone was out and the count down had reached a few seconds. Spider-Girl grabbed her other widow's claw and shot it at a street lamp and connected them together by their bases, this was one of her own inventions. The people were now all hanging in a diagonal line from the street lamp to the police cruiser, far away from the school bus, which was about to explode in about... Right NOW!

A massive explosion occurred and no one had seen Spider-Girl afterwards in the wreckage who had been still located at the front of the bus upon explosion, but of course she had gotten out just in time. Her Spider-Sense was her own internal timer of doom and she had known when her time was up and she had to get out. The people didn't know it, but she was already on a rooftop overhead surveying the area to make sure the pedestrians were all ok...They seemed fine. Now she just had to track down Bodycount and thanks to her tracer that wouldn't be too hard.

"Time for your final curtain call you psycho."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk of carnage (Heros)   A walk of carnage (Heros) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:11 pm

Alex had peeled out so fast, that even the roadblocks weren't properaly set up yet. He drove the car to the top of a parking garge, and looked at his new "actress" who was still terrified.
shhhhhhh.
He hissed calmly to her.
Look, love I know what I implied back there was a little... Mature. But thats not me.
He said rubbing her arm.
Thank god.
She said in between her sob's. Alex looked at her with sympathy but then started laughing again.
I'm just gonna kill you instead!
He yelled as he grabed her by the hair and draged her out of the car. He took her infront of it and drew his pistol. He shot her in the thigh so she would fall to her knee's
Awwww... But, love I told you. I'm just not ready for that. I don't wanna loose my "inocence".
Alex said while laughing at the poor girl. He then stoped and grined as if his whole show had gone to plan.
Now... Any last word's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk of carnage (Heros)   A walk of carnage (Heros) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:58 pm

The girl just kept blubbering, not so much feeling the pain of the gun shot, but fearing for her livelihood. Since she couldn't speak up she suspected she'd be shot, but she knew talking resulted in just a bullet directly afterwards, so she didn't know what to say. Instead she leaned over on all fours at his feet and begged the man. Inaudible pleases could be heard as she did this and choked on her own tears. However, suddenly a thwip was heard and the girl suddenly went dragging with a scream under the vehicle he had her in front of on her stomach. Immediatly afterwards a familiar voice could be heard as the female hero hopped up from behind the bumper of the car and landed on it's trunk with her spider trace in hand, held up in the air so he could see it and a web-shooter pointed at Bodycount.

"Ya, what do you call a pig-faced murder with a crappy gun?"

At that Liz shot a web-ball at the nosel of Alex's firearm, resulting in firing it without removing the web-fluid now would just make it misfire.

"A bad pun!..Get it? Aw, it's ok, I'll explain it you after you regain consciousness."

At the tail end of the statement Spider-girl suddenly pulled out a capsule which contained her web-net and lunged it at him, if he stayed in range it would open up and catch him in a full spider-webbed silhouette.

(Mind)
"Come on give me a break, I'm coming up with these quips on the fly here, it's not easy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk of carnage (Heros)   A walk of carnage (Heros) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:48 pm

The net hit Alex and he fell to the ground. He kept laughing and in an incredible feat of streghth he tore threw the net. It was amazing because of his long skrawny body made him look like he couldn't even rip a paper bag. Let alone tear threw one of spider-girls web's
I thought you were a hero! Heheh...
He stood up and ran to the edge of the ten story garge. He reached to his waist and drew his last bomb.
Tah-tah spider! I'll be seeing you shortly!
He yelled as he threw the bomb wich had 01:00 on the timer.
Chase me if you wan't but that bomb will level two blocks of Jump!
He said as he jumped off the garge doing a series of backflips to the ground. He landed on his knees scraping them and leaving a little blood on the pavement.
Danmit!
He said as he sliped into a manhole that had just happened to be open. He threw a highly explosive grenade behinde him collapsing the entrance, so even if Spider-girl wanted to pursue him she'd have to find another entrance plus defuse the bomb. And by that time he'd be long gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk of carnage (Heros)   A walk of carnage (Heros) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:44 pm

(Mind)
"Whoa...."

"Whoa...."

Did he just rip off her web-net, that's THAT's impossible.

(Mind)
"Oh and great, another bomb."

"Sigh.."

Liz still had to deal with this, Bodycount got off lucky again. Lizandra quickly shot a web-line at the bomb and yanked it towards her. Then ran off the side of the parking compound while trying to figure out what to do with it, when it suddenly hit her. Well actually, you could say flew over her. There was a helicopter searching for Alex overhead following his explosive getaway.

"Perfect."

Spider-Girl shot a web-line high up and watched as it latched onto the side of the helicopter, then reeled in until she was upon it. Immediately following she webbed the explosive to the side of the aircraft and then yanked open the door of the chopper.

"Sorry folks, ride's over, gotta pay your admission if you want another go around."

As she spoke she ripped off the pilot and co-pilot's seat belts to their disapproval and then lunged them both out of the whirling vehicle just as it was about to explode and quickly webbed the lever controlling it to the seat to make it go up just before leaping off herself. The helicopter then exploded high above the city and thanks to her web-shot, Lizandra was able to catch not only both pilots with web-lines, but also any huge pieces of debris with each web-shooter through multiple lines. Meanwhile, her wall crawling came in handy, because it kept her from falling to her doom by attaching her feet to the side of a building on the way down to the ground. Her hands were full of web-lines with heavy objects attached to the ends of them so she had to cling and grip really hard with just her feet as she was dragged down the side of the large building she was standing on by gravity, but eventually stopped. A deep sigh of relief followed after halting...

"Phew...Crisis averted."

Afterwards she gently put down the pilots and the falling pieces before swinging off to go after Alex, but he was gone. However, he did leave something behind that Liz had noticed.

"Hmm, DNA sample?"

With a quick swab of webbing used like a cue-tip she soaked up the body liquid and then had a quick reflection about all this while staring at the sample.

(Mind)
"Could come in handy to know a bit more about you for your next encore Bodycount, and I know it's gonna be on an even bigger stage next go around."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk of carnage (Heros)   A walk of carnage (Heros) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk of carnage (Heros)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2