Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A walk (jak) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A walk (jak) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A walk (jak) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A walk (jak) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A walk (jak) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A walk (jak) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A walk (jak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A walk (jak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A walk (jak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A walk (jak) Vote_lcapA walk (jak) Voting_barA walk (jak) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A walk (jak)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

A walk (jak) Empty
PostSubject: A walk (jak)   A walk (jak) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 4:05 pm

Jenny decided to go on a walk though she wouldn't have if she knew about who was in the park where she had decided to go on a walk but she didn't. Jenny looked at the giant tree as she walked hearing rumors about yet another titans team formed and the tree belonged to them. as she looked she pasted by Kale who was tending to things about the area in clear view. Kale when he saw her would notice tat her hair was much shorter and black, her ears were chopped off to shorter than a normal ear, and she had a deep scar on her stomach. generally she looked totally different the only things that looked the same was her face and body figure.
Back to top Go down

A walk (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk (jak)   A walk (jak) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 11:15 pm

Kale was feeding the rock golems magic dust. They all gathered around him like a bunch of ducks and an old woman spreading bread crumbs at the pond.

Kale saw a girl pass by, which wasn't that out of the ordinary, people hiked this way all the time. He saw her and ignored her presence, she did not looking like anyone he knew. However, that aroma, her fragrance was all to familiar to his nose. He took a long whiff of the air and then turned to the girl and called out to her. "Energy Warrior?" He said lowly and then jogged out of the crowd of rockmen towards the girl. This was Jenny's scent but the female standing before him did not have the look of the proud Earth girl warrior he once knew. "Oi," Kale called out to her as he neared. "Are you her?" he said. The teen was skeptical, after all. He could change his appearance with magic as well, this could be a trap.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

A walk (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk (jak)   A walk (jak) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 11:59 pm

Jenny blinked when she heard kale and slowly looked down to see him heading towards her saying a long drown out curse word in her mind. As he approached her she remembered how he had last left her. He had broken her heart that was already broken and trying to heal from the wound the loss of her family left her while also insulting her and left her on the boat to return a child home with little to no energy left after she had even saved his life countless times within the hour of him doing that all because she wouldn't rejoin the titans and move back in with him in the tower..... easy and clearly she still had sore feelings about that. She nodded a little and cleared her throat taking a deep breath. "Yeah... it's me..... I take it the big tree is yours"
Back to top Go down

A walk (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk (jak)   A walk (jak) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:27 am

Kale's heart fluttered when he heard her voice. He had been different then, but since meeting with Tiberius he's been changed in ways that make him understand Jenny's decisions more. Still... "What happened to you?" He ignored her question for now but then answered it after shaking his head. It was none of his business what had occurred with her. They had broken ties with each other. "Yes, I'm starting my own team. I can't work under Yang or Hotwire anymore." Kale turned and marveled at his creation. "I've joined up with Bow, you probably know her, she's helping me form my Titans." Kale turned back to her. He spoke with more gestures and a clearer understanding of how to interact with humans.

"This may be late coming now, but I'm very sorry Jenny. I'm glad I'm getting to see you now so I could tell you this face to face." He used an expression - face to face - before he hadn't understood many Earth sayings. "I understand your decision now...Especially now that I'm in a similar situation. Before I only understood my own ways." He looked down. His naivety had shrouded him from the harshness and truth of her situation before.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

A walk (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk (jak)   A walk (jak) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 8:19 am

Jenny bit her lip a little looking down and said a bit silently "A lot of bad things.... nothing I'm really proud of....." she said soft and a bit silently think about everything that had happened to her up to that current moment. She looked up a bit at him with a nod. [color=cyan"Yeah i can understand that... and yeah I know her she's a nice girl."[/color]

Jenny was a bit silent until that jerk had to go and apologize for what had happened making her remember that day again. But it didn't put her at some sort of slight ease to hear an apology finally after everything. He understood what she had done and why now. Jenny slowly looked up to him and spoke in a shaky voice. "I know you didn't know but... i feel like you should know now... the day you broke up with me was when I first got back to Jump... i had no friends that I felt that I could face anymore.... no where to live... just you.... and I had just finished recovering from being beaten and pelted by rocks from when the people in my home town did to me after the funeral..."

Tears ran down her cheeks. "Kale... i literally only had you because my family... my mother, father... and my brother... had been killed...... i found the killers and put them in jail... but... I only had you and then because of something I did after i had done so much for you you ripped out my heart broke it into pieces and as you left you stepped all over it by insulting me.... I am not mad at you anymore but I felt you should know what all had happened.... after that I returned to a boy i saved the other day and we..... n-... never mind its not important..." It was very important but she didn't want to add more onto the plate of guilt she probably just threw his way with telling him the truth.
Back to top Go down

A walk (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk (jak)   A walk (jak) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 2:04 pm

Kale just about teared up when she spoke of her concerns, situations and problems. Not because he was emphasizing with her, but because he wished he could have stopped all of it. He always wanted to protect Jenny and would even to this day. He randomly embraced her. She would feel he had psychically gotten a lot stronger. "That's why you should've stayed with me. You could've kept the team together, you could've defeated the Zydons with me, you could've guided me. I needed you." Kale dug his face into her shoulder. It was beyond odd to see him act like this - was this the dragon mage's way of saying he really really missed her?

The teen let her go and stared into her eyes. "I'm a different man now...I consider myself a man now. I understand my humanity, not just my dragon heritage." He gripped his fists tight and stared at his hands and back at her. "I don't have the power to change the past yet but I will save the human race's future Jenny, and that includes yours."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

A walk (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk (jak)   A walk (jak) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 3:37 pm

She was shocked when he suddenly hugged her but she quickly hugged him back.... she needed a good hug for the past few months. Normally she'd be impressed with how strong he had gotten but right now she was just focusing on the hug. "I'm sorry i just had no time to think and I.... I was scared of how things would go if I came back to the team after how I left.... I guess that was just my old social activeness fears" She meant her shyness "were just coming back at the time and I panicked... I'm sorry..." She held him close resting her cheek on his head closing her eyes for a brief while before letting him go as he did the same.

She stared back into his eyes with hers that were teary now and nodded a little. "That means a lot to me" she tried pushing off the ironic thought that both her ex's after dating her went straight to fighting for a better world, maybe instead of how some girls make guys date other guys after being together with them she made guys who wanted to save the world even more than before after she dated them. "I believe and know you can do it Kale... You are strong, brave, and you never give up. I'm glad that you at least ended up unharmed after everything."
Back to top Go down

A walk (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk (jak)   A walk (jak) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 3:58 pm

"Unharmed..." Kale looked over his body and laughed. "My magic keeps me strong, but I've actually suffered quite a few injuries over the time we've been apart." Kale looked at her body with concern. He ran his hands over her stomach and her ears - a cool sensual touch, almsot as if longing. "I can try to fix all of this you know? I can find a spell, maybe in my father's old spellbook, I can---"

Kale cut himself off. This was his mistake last time. He pressured Jenny into doing what he wanted her to do, maybe she was comfortable like this. He didn't eve know if she wanted to be a champion anymore and to be honest it wasn't his place to push her or help her if she didn't want it. He pushed her to fight Yang as well, he was always pushing her to be the heroine he saw in her. "Sorry. I got a ahead of myself." He said rubbing the back of his head and looking away.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

A walk (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk (jak)   A walk (jak) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 4:28 pm

She nodded to him "And my powers heal me but I still have lasting injuries.... still I'm glad you're okay Kale." she looked down to her stomach as he touched her scar closing her eyes as flashes of old memories of what had happened came back to her along with the ones in the hospital. She shook her head a bit "no... its okay.... it's just..." she sighed "I just want to keep them as a reminder of my mistakes so I don't make them again... Though I am sorry if they make you feel uncomfortable." Her voice was filled with concern for what he thought but also filled with caring.
Back to top Go down

A walk (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk (jak)   A walk (jak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 2:09 pm

"I'm more comfortable around you than in my own skin sometimes." It was odd being re-educated. He knew human history - lies, deceit, abuse, love, care, honor, dignity, etc. "Truthfully, the only lasting injury I have is the pain I've felt since losing you as a teammate and a friend." The wind blew symbolically between the two, swaying the blades of grass all around them. "I don't want to keep you from where you were going, but would you like to see my new home?" Kale pointed behind him to the rock golems that he was feeding. The small geodude like mythical beings waved at Energy.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

A walk (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk (jak)   A walk (jak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 2:22 pm

She felt relived when he said that he felt more comfortable around her, it made her feel better about having the scars she did now that she knew he didn't mind them. She blinked when he said that he he had felt pain since he lost her, she could have expected it based on what he had said before and how he acted but honestly she hadn't been so it was a bit of a shock to her. Jenny smiled a little and looked to it and gave a small wave back to them and looked to Kale. "I honestly wasn't really going anywhere, just wondering.... and, I would love to see inside."
Back to top Go down

A walk (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk (jak)   A walk (jak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 3:19 pm

Kale invited her inside with a reminiscent smile on his face which was sure to remind her of the good times they used to have. Kale introduced her to the rock golems and then to the sentinel trees that guarded the tower, all were actually very friendly. Then Kale approached the tower and performed a special knock on the front wood gate which caused a cut out of a door to appear and let them in. Once inside they would enter a room lit up by mushrooms and walk towards a staircase that unfolded itself for them upon approach. "Impressed yet?" Kale said as they ascended the stairway.
"Because you haven't seen anything yet."

Kale entered the main ops with Jenny and once inside she would see something similar to hogwarts and a cross with Tarzan's tree house. Animals; cute furry ones and birds scurried and flew all about the inner hull of the tree tower, but could openly crawl or run into holes in the tree which opened and closed as they passed through. The animals also weren't normal - or didn't act normal at least - the main ops room was lit by fireflies. and the furniture was made right out of the tree itself. Other than the fireflies there weren't any insects in sight however. Everything was identical to the old tower, but more...natural.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

A walk (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk (jak)   A walk (jak) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 7:37 am

She gently smiled as she followed him in and gently petted the rock golems on the head and gave hugs to the sentinel trees on the way in as she met them. She was certainly impressed with all kale has managed to make which only grew more as they went in further only to be interrupted by the thought of how many jokes could be made here if her super long elf like ears were still firmly attached to her ears and head.
Back to top Go down

A walk (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk (jak)   A walk (jak) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 12:48 pm

Kale knew what would really wow her.

Kale instructed her to follow him to the canopy - he took her to the roof where at first there was nothing, but then after using a flute for a particular whistle the sound manged to attract a very large creature from seemingly out of nowhere. The bird flew down upon them from high, high, high up above and then stopped as it flapped it's large wings and nestled the Titan mage.

"This is my falcon, Flaps. The tree produces eggs for unusual creatures to your world." Kale started to pet him. "Do you like him?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A walk (jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk (jak)   A walk (jak) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk (jak)
Page 1 of 1