Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A walk of carnage (Heros) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A walk of carnage (Heros) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A walk of carnage (Heros) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A walk of carnage (Heros) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A walk of carnage (Heros) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A walk of carnage (Heros) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A walk of carnage (Heros) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A walk of carnage (Heros) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A walk of carnage (Heros) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A walk of carnage (Heros) Vote_lcapA walk of carnage (Heros) Voting_barA walk of carnage (Heros) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A walk of carnage (Heros) Vote_lcapA walk of carnage (Heros) Voting_barA walk of carnage (Heros) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A walk of carnage (Heros)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A walk of carnage (Heros) Empty
PostSubject: A walk of carnage (Heros)   A walk of carnage (Heros) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:23 pm

Jump city.
Rush hour.

Alex had grown tired of being cooped up in warehouse 15 with his teamates. Despite being wanted in twelve states for a bodycount to big for even him to remeber he wanted to walk around. He had been stared at just about everywhere he went because of his bowler hat.But besides that not many people had looked at him even though his face was plastered about everywhere to lookout for. He walked across the street not paying attention that the light was green. He heared a symphony of car horns blaring at him and no sooner a cop had ran up behinde him to help him out of traffic.
Kid! Don't you know the green light means stop for you.
He yelled to him but as soon as Alex saw the police officer runing toward him he instinctavly grabed his gun and started firing. He then realized what had happened.
Crap...
He said with an almost helpless look on his face that would soon curl into a smile. Within seconds squad car's rolled up and Bodycount and the J.C.P.D. were trading bullet's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk of carnage (Heros)   A walk of carnage (Heros) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:16 am

As bullets sprayed across the scene in downtown, soon notice was taken by one of the city's heroes. Up above, the figure of a 5'3 girl squirting lines of white sticky lined substances could be seen swinging into action. Why, it was none other than Spider-Girl. She was trying out her new web-shooters she had built while away on vacation. Having finally arrived back in Jump City, she decided to take a quick look around before heading back to her city...Steel City. Jump usually had some low level crime to A-tier villainy stuff going on. Either way, she could use a bit of a change up before going back to the same old, same old, back in the cesspit town she called home.

Spoiler:
(Mind)
"What d'ya know, ask and you shall receive. Just what the doctor ordered, a chance for me to try these babies out."

Liz had taken the time while visiting in Metropolis to upgrade her web-shooters. Finally adapting web-lines as part of their functions from when she wore her armored suit. Except, she hadn't been able to make it interchangeable with her web-bullets yet. She had to switch it from shooting to swinging manually. Still, a good strive in science and technology for the 16 year old.

"Late in the day, traffic, and a shooting? Must be rush-hour again, that or Justin Bieber's new concert tickets sold out. What seems to be the problem here chief?"

As Spider-Girl spoke, she landed behind the officer who was radioing for back up's squad car. Not really worrying about any random bullet fire hitting her, but still not being an idiot and keeping low. She didn't know who started this or what was really going on, but she knew usually the police were the good guys in the situation...Usually, well at least in Jump City anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk of carnage (Heros)   A walk of carnage (Heros) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:19 pm

Though he came outside trying to be normal Alex Orange the shooting had overwhelmed him and his alter ego Bodycount was in full swing. He grabed a megaphone straped to the cop he had origanaly shot and jumped ontop of an abandon car. He returned fire to the police keeping them pinned down, and usally anything he shot at he hit. He put the megaphone up to his mouth and bengan speaking.
Laidies & gentalmen. Boys and girls of all ages. May I present to you the most wonderful show in the world.... Bodycount's walk of carnage!!! Aaahahahahahaha!!!
He yelled over the megaphone with pure insanity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk of carnage (Heros)   A walk of carnage (Heros) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:59 pm

As Bodycount took aim at the officers and continuously fired upon them while moving to grab a microphone, Liz peeked over the top of the trunk of the car she was using for cover and used her optic lense goggles to lock onto the Officers in the direct line of fire.

"Actually, I think I get the picture...Web Shot!"

Before the chief could tell Spidey what was wrong, he was cut off by herself and Alex Orange as he spoke into the megaphone. Luckily, Liz's web-shot consited of a new feature that came with her new web-shooters. Unlike the web-barrage, which as a bunch of web-bullets being sprayed continuously like an ak-47. The web shot was like a four web-line shot gun blast, which shot out at her locked on targets from each wrist shooter and yanked them back immediately, saving those few officers from being hit by bullet fire.

"Reviews are in buddy, and they're all saying your show sucks!"

No sooner had Spidey moved the officers out of harms way and Alex finished his statement, Spider-Girl flipped sideways on top of the police cruiser in a 10 foot acrobatic leap and no sooner had she landed while delivering her quip. The Web-head would shoot a singular web-line out of her gauntlet from a knelt position at Bodycount's firearm, hoping to relive him of it with a quick tug upon impact unless something stopped it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk of carnage (Heros)   A walk of carnage (Heros) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:40 pm

Alex saw her save those officer's and that really ticked him off
Danm it.
He mumbled under his breath. She pulled the gun from his hand and he did a backflip to another car.
Heheheheh... That was so funny I almost forgott to laugh... but you know what they say. Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
He said in respponce to her reveiw of his show. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a large grenade. He threw it up and it exploded, blanketing the area with smoke. Unless you had thermal vision (like his goggles did) you were screwd. He pulled a large knife from his waist and started laughing like crazy.
Yah know. I used to share residence with Mr. Zsasz. So I gareuntee I know how to skin a bird... Or spider should I say more than one way.
He said and after that he continued his sadistic laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk of carnage (Heros)   A walk of carnage (Heros) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:38 pm

(Mind)
"Zsasz? Gotham villain, I remember his file. Kinda creepy, apparently he's a masochist that cuts himself for each victim. Kind of wonder what he'll do when he runs out of room for cuts."

"Chief, have your men clear the area please..And get out any pedestrians while you're at it. This guy's gonna be a bit more trouble than we thought. Don't know how many more grenades he has and what type, or if he's got a bomb strapped to his chest. Set a perimeter and call for the Titans."

Lizandra hopped down from the cop car and began to walk around slowly at this point. Well he definitely had the whole eerie laugh thing down packed, but she was more worried about innocent by-standards than her own well being at the moment. The fog was thick and hazy, and she had expected her spider-sense to allow her to sense his whereabouts, but oddly enough, it was going off all over the place. He was all around her it would seem...In preparation Spider-Girl turned the dial on one of her web-shooters to web-ball mode and left the other as web-lines.

(Mind)
"Of course, creepy psychopath who can set off my spider-sense from every direction that I cant see...That's not the least bit ominous and scary at all."

"Oh I get it now. So you used to have special time with Zsasz...It's all making sense now. If this is your cry for attention after the break-up, I'm sorry to tell you this, but you were probably just a fling to him."

As Liz spoke, she stuck to her usual methods...Antagonizing her opponents with constant quips. Meanwhile, she pressed a button on her own goggles and after a flicker went through each lense as if turning on a tv or something, her thermal vision was also turned on. she could now see, but wasn't quite sure where the laughing was coming from yet. Mainly she just saw wounded officers retreating and the perimeter she asked for being set up a few yards down the block...But just where was this Bodycount freak?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk of carnage (Heros)   A walk of carnage (Heros) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:39 pm

Bodycount was stalking his prey now. Coming at her from all sides and using his laugh's to throw her off.
Oh no no no Spider. You don't know the first thing about Arkham... Your sorta a fling for everybody... when your the youngest person to ever be admited. But no I just watched Zsasz work... He and all of those other inmates kinda taught me the tool's of trade if you will.
He said as he shot out his hand. The knife caught somthing but he wasn't sure if it was, spider-girl or a cop.
By the way spider. Were where you last month when I turned downtown Steel into a warzone. I mean just abandoning your city like that... And I thought I was evil.
He said taking another swing at what he thought was her.
But you see that was only good fun. You've made this personal and for that I'm going to carve my name into your city. Plus It'll be eazyer killing you than heading back to Gotham to play king of the mountain with the bat.
He said taking another swing at whoever he'd been jabing at.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A walk of carnage (Heros)   A walk of carnage (Heros) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:25 pm

Metamorphi was simply walking through downtown jump city with no motive at all when he heard from far away a voice coming from a megaphone: Laidies & gentalmen. Boys and girls of all ages. May I present to you the most wonderful show in the world.... Bodycount's walk of carnage!!! Aaahahahahahaha!!!. Metamorphi sighed and headed towards the source, if he wanted to join the titans he should gather a reputation of some sorts. When he reached the source he saw some guy fighting spider girl, who`s name he had seen in a newspaper, this guy must have a death wish or something but Meta wasn`t about to complain. Instead he was about to leap towards the man from behind, turn into concrete, send a right hook to his head and a kick to the shin. He lept in the air and attempted to do just that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk of carnage (Heros)   A walk of carnage (Heros) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:28 pm

Spider-Girl remained light on her toes as the laughing kept on coming and then she heard the scream of an officer not too far off in the distance, who had been stabbed.

"No!"

More taunting followed, with an exclamation of what this psycho had done in Steel City when Liz was gone. He was right, anything that happened in Steel City was her fault because she had been too busy filling in for Ben 10 on the Titans. What was she thinking, she had gone into Steel and became their knight in silky armor and then just abandoned them. Well not anymore, she would return and go back to cleaning up the muck, right after taking care of this gu--"

"AAAH!!"

Suddenly the blade of the mans knife came at Liz from the right, just grazing her shoulder as she barely avoided it. She did get a glimpse of him, however, but no sooner had he came did he disappear. Favoring her arm she felt the blood dripping from the cut, he had made the first strike.

(Mind)
"Dang. Just like Batman with the whole allusive thing, he is good."

"Mucking up areas that are already full of grime is easy, but if you think I'm going to allow you to continue playing musical cities when you get bored of running rampant through one..."

It was at that point, Liz saw him coming this time and leaned back fully into an arc to avoid the jab. Then rather than leaning back up, she just continued the maneuver by bringing her legs over her stomach and landed back on her feet completing a full handspring.

"...You've got another thing coming, like this for instance!"

No sooner did she avoid the swing of the blade and make it back to her feet, she saw clearly with her optic lenses through the fog Alex's body and launched a web-ball at him. Although, she had no clue from behind there was another meta trying to give aid from above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk of carnage (Heros)   A walk of carnage (Heros) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:46 am

Bodycount doged the webball, and did a backflip to doge somthing coming at his shin. But the Hook hit him square in the jaw... Hard. The smoke started to clear as Alex stood ontop of a school bus filled with childeren around his age (15-18). He stood a bit stagered as it cleared to reaveale somthing you'd see in a horor flick. The left part of his jaw was unhinged. He put his hands up to his mouthe and went to work. CRICK! CRACK! SNAP! He stood ontop of the bus looking actually hurt for a minute. But then the eerie smile crept back up his face and he erupted in the type of laughter that comedians dream of.
So... This is what it's come down to... Spider-slut and concrete lad teaming up to stop me...
He stopped for wild laughter that he could not contain.
If you think that's my grand finale... Well you must be crazy.
He continued his laughing and pulled up a small hatch on the bus and sliped in. An older student tried to rush him but Alex put a bullet in his shoulder.
Don't touch me...
He said coldly as he walked to the front of the bus. He shot the driver at point blank distance. Then he proceded to grab the intercom on the bus.
Ok spider these kid's live's are in your hands and more importantly mine. But don't think for a second I'm gonna just give them to you.
He yelled over the intercom while he ripped open his button up shirt. Underneath the cloth was a bomb. Six dynamite sticks and a timer that said twenty minuets.
Aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnndddddddddd.... GO!
He said as he pressed a button on the bomb. Across the screen flashed armed. Followed by a smiley face then 19:59
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A walk of carnage (Heros)   A walk of carnage (Heros) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:58 am

Metamorphi smiled at the sucses of his punch but got hit by the web ball intended for bodycount. He staggered and fell onto the floor, he ripped the webs off him and lept towards the bus and saw the bomb What kind of madman are you!?! he unwisely ran towards the man and sent a punch straight to the chest while converting to steel.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: A walk of carnage (Heros)   A walk of carnage (Heros) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:15 pm

above the fighting scenery as theirs busy handling this madness,Katera was steadily flying near a cloud her wings flapping in graceness,eyes sharp she somehow decided to join the fun and swiftly flew down there hitting the culprit which had the bomb right after Metamorphi strike,she rapidly launched a gust of needle-like feathers on the bomb,messing up with the object system and control needed somes help she responded,taking her eyes at him,aware of his steel made body now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk of carnage (Heros)   A walk of carnage (Heros) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:57 pm

However, as Metamorphi broke through the front window of the bus and leaped to punch Alex, suddenly before his fist could connect he was pulled back by a webline that was attached to his back and flung out of the vehicle next to Sider-Girl's feet.

"And are you insane!?! You were about to put all of those kids lives at risk. Ever think Psycho there's bomb is touch sensitive and you were about to blow yourself and everyone there to kingdom come."

That had been a close one, newbies never understood that might doesn't always make right and you can't fix all problems by hitting them.

"Although, a little back-up never hurt. I guess."

The broken windshield Metamorphi had made was perfect for some random winged girl to quickly fly in and wisp some feather's at Bodycount's bomb, stalling it's count down as they clogged the circuitry.

"Wow that actually worked...Ok Sage Jr. down for a little bit of team up?"

As Liz spoke the smoke had cleared, but her thermal vision was still working. Spider-Girl was aware of supervillain MO. Take a hostage when cornered, threaten to kill if approached or attacked, yadayadayda. Well if she sniped him while he was busy dealing with the angel chick there, it would be perfect. Only problem is she didn't use projectiles hard enough to pierce through the bus and knock him out. Until now...Keeping that in mind she hoped Metamorphi would catch onto the fastball special she was suggesting. Anyway, there was really no time for permission, with the device deactivated and a noob hero in there Lizanrda couldn't take the time to argue or risk it. So without further ado she grabbed the end of her web-line attached to the Metalman's back here and began to spin him around and around at a high velocity that could pierce the bus armor and hopefully go through hitting Bodycount. She was aiming to throw him at the lunatic's head for a one hitter quitter, using her thermal imaging to see exactly where he was in relation on the vehicle to give her a perfect shot. Once she had calculated the angle she let go, launching Metamorphi like a bullet at the bus. If she had done her math correct, and she did, being a super genius and all. The new kid hero would penetrate the school bus and slam right into the sadistic criminal, missing all other passengers.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: A walk of carnage (Heros)   A walk of carnage (Heros) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:04 pm

as no one seemed to answer her,she just kept soaring over the battlefield,aware of the launching which had came from Liz's sudden idea,to admit such a thing,Katera drifted off to the bus trajectory lightly staying above the top in floating mode

Last edited by RageofArgos on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk of carnage (Heros)   A walk of carnage (Heros) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:03 am

Blast it!!!
Bodycount yelled as his bomb started to malfunction. And then like a frieght train it hit him. Alex flew to the very back of the bus. "Concrete lad" didn't make it all the way back with him so he had some room to "work". He grabed the nearest beauty he saw by the hand, and opened the back door of the bus dragging her along with him.
Let go of me you freak!
She screamed with terror. He swung his hand around and backhanded the girl.
Talk to me that way again and the onlything your parents will have to bury is your head.
He said in a low voice to her. She started crying and pulling away. He pulled her close to him and started waltzing with her.
You ruined my firework show angel-cakes!
He happily showted at the newcomer.
And you may have broken my jaw concrete lad!... Well that may not be such a problem any more!
He said with a chuckle to metamorphi.
And you spider! You've ruined my whole Brodway production! So I'll need some time to think up a new one but don't worry I'll be back again some day!... Oh and this little beauty is just if I'm ever feeling!... Uninspired...
He said looking at the girl with bad intention's.
Now... Just one more... Party favor...
He said pulling a new bomb off his waist. He pushed the button and threw it at the bus. The timer on this bomb (consiting of three sticks of dynamite) said 02:00.
Been nice seeing you all but I have to go home and... Audettion my new actress.
His insane laugh started up again as he focefully draged his "actress" to a car with the key's left in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk of carnage (Heros)   A walk of carnage (Heros) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk of carnage (Heros)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next