Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Vote_lcapWelcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Voting_barWelcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Vote_lcapWelcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Voting_barWelcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome)

Go down 
+2
Illusion
Rixon
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Staz

RPG character
Name: Staz Ryn
Code Name: Voodoo King
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome)   Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:04 pm

The police sirens wailed around the bank complex, scores of people gathering around a perimeter line. The commotion was about a bank hold up. Robbers that had stayed too long. Five armed men stood in the atrium of the bank, watching the hostages, their minds drawing blanks on what to do about the eight police cars outside. All that stood between them and a barrage of bullets were the seven helpless people there with them.

"Man, what the **** are we supposed to do now?!"
"We were supposed to just be in and out. In. And. Out. He said that. H-He said-"
"********* shut up! We're here now, we just need to wait for the boss to finish up in the vault. I'm sure he'll know how to get out."
"It'll just be a matter of time before a super shows up man. I aint takin no titan, man."
"I said SHUT UP!"
"Wasn't this guy supposed to be some kinda crime genius from New York? I thought he had never been caught."
"M-Maybe it's the wrong guy? He wears a mask. ANYONE could wear a mask."
"Yeah, or the ******* stories coulda been wrong. Point is, we're in this ****, and we need to calm down and figure a way out. One of you, go check on the boss."
"I just hope none of those supers show up anytime soon...."
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character
Name: Mark Rowan
Code Name: Teen Lantern
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome)   Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:58 am

Fear. That's what the Blue Lantern's powerring was sensing as he approached the bank. The Titans were busy nowadays, which was fine with Mark. Their absence gave the Nighthawks more work to do and he had to admit stopping simple bank robberies, assaults, and domestic disturbances were kind of fun.

"Going in." Is all Teen Lantern would say to the cops stationed outside as he entered the facility. Upon doing so he removed the glass window and flew in and then put it back perfectly without even moving his arms from a folded position or looking back as he did this. It was an intimidation tactic, which since they were already scared he hoped it would work and make them stand down. "You guys are in a mess of trouble. The name's Teen Lantern or Blue Lantern, but if you guys don't put down your weapons right now you'll be calling me please quite a bit." TL wasn't really well known, compared to the Green Lanterns and was admittedly a lot less powerful. He had to rely on hope, rather than willpower, but he still was a poor kid from the streets at heart and knew how to get some bullies to back down. As he spoke he levitated in the air while just slowly inching towards the two with his arms still folded, wondering if they would make a move or not.
Back to top Go down
Rixon
Rixon

RPG character
Name: Eric Ellis
Code Name: Gx26

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome)   Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:19 pm

Eric Ran to the police, he was completely covered, no one could see him in his full body suite. He ran to the police " I'm going in" Eric shouted. " I don't know who you think you are but we all ready have Teen Lantern in there." The police shouted over the crowd. " Sorry Officer" Eric Chuckled. He pointed the portal gun at the wall then shot a blue portal. he then shot the red portal underneath himself and came out of the wall.

Eric pressed his thumb on the grey button that lied upon the portal gun that made the portals retract. He saluted the police and ran inside. He looked left then right and saw the Teen Lantern standing in front of the robbers. Eric stood there and watched, nothing took place. He looked at Teen Lantern "Gx26, I'm the new Teen Titan." he smiled. He looked over and saw that one robber was charging at him. Gx26 quickly shot a portal on the roof the under the raging robber. The robber fell from the ceiling and hit the floor.

Back to top Go down
Staz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome)   Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:18 pm

"****! Get em!"
Three of the four assailants left opened fire upon the intruders. The last, the one who had stepped off toward the vault, panicked and ran to it.

(OC: Rixon; I can tell you're young and you're new at this, and I don't mind you guys controlling the NPCs to a point, but please please please be realistic. Ask questions before you do things. Such as, why would a man armed with a fully automatic weapon, and who is panicked about the appearance of a super, forget both his fear and his highly lethal weapon and charge at them?)
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome)   Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:05 pm

Sensing Willpower. Huh, where did that come from? However, the source of the power of will soon revelead itself when a boy fearlessly entered the room and completely ruined Mark's scare tactic. Using one's fear against an opponent was something Mark had learned to do, even though he was trained to use the emotion of hope as a weapon, but this kid was pure unbridled willpower. The gumption to do good, but without focus or training. Either way, the battle had started now and there was no turning back. "Good to know, and nice to meet you. Ugh." As Teen Lantern spoke and they fired he quickly threw up a blue maze that covered the entirety of the room. Meanwhile, in his head he was designing the pathways and passages, but now he wasn't able to move because he had done this. It was taking all his focus to remember the perimeters as to which the maze covered. Although, he did remember that one of the guys had made a beeline for the vault before he threw up the blue energy walled structure.

"I'm the Blue Lantern, you can call me blue for short. One of their guys is making a run for the vault and I can't go after him while keeping this thing up. Think you can use your gun thingy to go find him?"
Mark unlike most others wasn't even mad at the apparently new Titan who had messed up his plan. He was a beacon of hope, and thus wasn't brought down in spirits so easily. Nope, all he cared about right now was making sure these walls stayed up in his created maze and kept the pitter-patter of bullets at bay. He also really hoped these guys didn't find him, because he had no shielding while making giant constructs either, nor could he attack; this took literally all his focus.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome)   Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:06 pm

I walked down the street, only to notice the police sirens. I ran to the barricade before the police stopped me. I flashed my communicator, and I was let through.

I knew better than to enter a robbery, guns blazing, perfect way to get shot. At least that's what my Uncle Tyrell Badd had always told me.

I held my hand up to one of the ATM machines outside, and soon my nanochips had formed a connection between me and the banks systems. I interface my eyes to the security cameras, and saw four men releasing fire upon two heroes. 'they need help, but I can't enter there with them showing fire. Time to level the playing field.'

My nanochips soon worked their way into the screens of the various computer inside. Using my mind, I created a series of flashing strobe lights on the many screens, hoping to distract, or at least throw off the gunmen.
Back to top Go down
Illusion
Illusion

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome)   Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:10 am

Illusion watched the police scream by. Not like it was new or anything. Screaming cops went by a lot. But boredom nudged him in the direction of the sirens and he started walking. Not surprisingly he had ended up at a bank. You would think with as many bank robberies that happen everyday in Jump City, the banks would update their systems or something. It was retarded to keep using an old broken system, Illusion didn’t really get it, but he also really didn’t care.

He stopped and chatted with a few of the cops and learned that Blue or Teen Lantern was inside already. Also some other guy had run in their shooting these glowing portal things. Seeing as they were Jump City cops you would think they have seen it all, but he guessed not. The cops tried to tell him that he couldn’t go in, because they couldn’t have civilian causalities. Illusion shrugged them off like normal and headed in the bank.

Blue was what came first, then Blue Lantern. He had created a maze that was protecting everything and trapping the robbers all at the same time. The only downfall from Illusion’s point of view was that it left Blue Lantern undefended and unable to fight back if need be. Then there was this other guy, who must have been the one who ran in with the glowing portals. Even though he knew Blue Lantern was busy he thought he should at least inform him that he was here. “Hmmm… that looks tricky. What a great maze. These morons will never figure it out. Would you like some back up, or at least something like a safety net? Because if you do, I shall assist if you so desire."
Back to top Go down
Staz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome)   Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:22 pm

The gunfire ceased shortly after the robbers concluded they could not shoot through the walls around them. Two of them panicked, one almost breaking down, the third stayed calm. The last robber barely ducked into the bault before the walls went up. His employer had not moved from his spot since they had arrived. His back turned to the entrance. No money touched.
Whispers came from the assailants in the lobby.
"What do we do? What do we do man?!"
"Rats. Rats, man. I ain't gonna die like this man."
"Shut up! We can get out."
"How can we get out if we don't know where these titans are?!"
A smile peeled his face, "We don't need to know where they are. You still got that girl with you?"
A brunette teller was beside one of the frightened men. She had been knocked cold during the initial assault by their employer.
"Y-yeah, man, but-"
"But nothing. Remember? They're titans. They won't do ****."

Pointing his gun at the girl, some confidence regained. "D- drop the walls! Or I kill the *****!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome)   Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:01 am

Hotwire listened in through the camera's.'no! Hostages!' There had to be a way to get the gun from his hand without making him pull the trigger.

For once... He saw no solution. He just stood there with his link to the ATM. Completely baffled.

Only one thing to do. Let it play out and hope for an opening. A way for him to help.
Back to top Go down
Illusion
Illusion

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome)   Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:24 am

Illusion’s phone promptly went off and Korn’s Narcissistic Cannibal echoed throughout the room. Several people jumped at the song and continued yelling. Illusion wasn’t really paying attention to anything they were saying, but then one pulled the brunette teller closer and started making obscene semi-retarded threats. Something about killing her and so on and so forth, all real nonsense. Illusion didn’t think the robbers had enough guts for that, but fear can turn a rational man as irrational as meth user. Blue Lantern looked a little busy, so Illusion called forth a friend of his, a real beast so to speak. He slid on his gloves and pulled out his deck of cards, after some careful shuffling and humming of his ringtone he fanned out his cards and acted as if he was picking a random card. In all actually there was nothing random about it. He palmed the chosen card and put the old deck back into his pocket. He flipped the card over and summoned the Devil. A slight wind picked up and the smell of wine, rich food, and sweat fills the air. A jagged, dark line appears and expands outward until it is big enough to let out it’s terrifying beast. A tall, extremely buff, double horned monster, shirtless, with pants made of various animal skins, and a bottle of wine exited the line. With a large sigh the line sucked in on itself and disappeared. With Blue Lantern so focused, the odds needed to be evened or at least tipped in their favor. The only question now is: How will the Robbers react to the King of Darkness?
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome)   Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm

(Rixon's dropping out guys, so well just pretend like he left I guess. Anyway posting now, sorry for wait.)

Mark was busy concentrating on the maze, that kid had teleported out of here...Great. However, hope came renewed when he heard the voice of someone else offering aid. At this moment in time TL would take what he could get. At the same time one of the men threatened to kill an apparent hostage he had and Lantern couldn't tell if he was bluffing or not. Either way it wasn't like Mark had any choice he was a keeper of peace and preserver of life. He knew they would open fire upon him as soon as he dropped the walls, but hopefully he could switch on his shielding before that happened...Hopefully. Either way it was only a matter of time before they found him and gunned him down anyway.

The only actual hope he really had now was that the back-up could cover him as BL dropped the walls. "Stop! Don't do it, they're coming down now." Can't respond to him or else I risk tipping off the robbers. Keeping that in mind Teen Lantern lowered the blue maze, opening back up the room and revealing Illusion's summoned beings.

Last edited by Just AmaZin on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome)   Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:20 pm

OT: guys sorry Rixon didn't respond.. this is weird but.. he's moving to africa because of his dad's job... he wont have access to internet so yeah. He gave me his character.. would you like me to join in? Your call.
Back to top Go down
Staz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome)   Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:32 pm

(OC: nah, don't want it too crowded. I think this is good.)

The walls dropped, revealing the beast before them. The man with the hostage yelled out a frightful string of disbelieving obscenities. The other two frightfully opened fire on it.

The gunshots resounded in the vault.
"Mister Ryn?"
He continually looked over his shoulder toward the vault entrance.
"We've been here too long, boss. There are supers now. I was hopin you'd havva plan, sir."

"The pawn asks the bishop what it should do."
Staz turned around and pulled out his gun, pointing it at the fledgling's head and tilting his head back.
"Move forward."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome)   Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:08 am

Hotwire watched as the hostage situation ended. Scanning with the camera's, he noticed the leader of the robbery commanding his men from within the vault. If the vault door were to close, the boss would be trapped, in a soundproof vault, with no way to control his men.

Hotwire did just that. His nanobytes hacked into the motors controlling the vault door, and swung it shut. With this done. Hotwire began working the locks. Externally, hotwire smiled as he heard the tumblers click closed.
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome)   Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:05 am

(Uhhh, doesn't he still have the hostage though? Nothing was posted to say she was brought to safety I believe?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome)   Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Neighborhood (All Heros Welcome)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next