Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
It's Been a Long Time (EW) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
It's Been a Long Time (EW) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
It's Been a Long Time (EW) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
It's Been a Long Time (EW) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
It's Been a Long Time (EW) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
It's Been a Long Time (EW) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
It's Been a Long Time (EW) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
It's Been a Long Time (EW) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
It's Been a Long Time (EW) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
It's Been a Long Time (EW) Vote_lcapIt's Been a Long Time (EW) Voting_barIt's Been a Long Time (EW) Vote_rcap 
Moon
It's Been a Long Time (EW) Vote_lcapIt's Been a Long Time (EW) Voting_barIt's Been a Long Time (EW) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

It's Been a Long Time (EW)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

It's Been a Long Time (EW) Empty
PostSubject: It's Been a Long Time (EW)   It's Been a Long Time (EW) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 12:18 pm

The man walking down the alley had no idea what had happened. But now he was staring down three pistol muzzles. At either end of the alley was a motorcycle. This little street gang had come up with a pretty good system. They turn normally safe alleys into unsafe ones by blockading them with their motorcycles. This allowed them to make bigger catches.

But not tonight. They quickly turned as one of their lights turned on with a flash. A young man, clad in black and orange rushed down the alley. They fired on him, only to have the bullets knocked blocked by the metal from the cycle spinning around him. The wheels and motors began to attach to his wrists. They looked in fear as he got up to them, and with one circular slash, knocked one of them clear into the wall.

"Who's next?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time (EW)   It's Been a Long Time (EW) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 12:33 pm

A girl dropped down from the roof a cigarette hanging from her mouth as she landed drop kicking one in the face cracking his skull in many places as she jumped up kneeing another in the face while at the same time arcing her back and shot in another's knee caps. she straightened her back as she landed looking to the few remaining aiming her pistols at him as she slightly turned her head looking to the boy from the corner of her eye the boy would know her face but see her hair now short and black, her long ears cut down to a little shorter than normal civilian ears, and a nasty scar on her stomach. "You wanna take em or should I...?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time (EW)   It's Been a Long Time (EW) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 12:48 pm

The other two men shook in fear as another person dropped in. At that moment, hotwire wasn’t looking at the newcomer. He needed to take the other two out. With a spinning swipe, one of the remainers was shot into the other. Both were taken out with one go.

Hotwire was ready to go. He needed to keep moving to avoid being spotted by law enforcement. ”Keep safe sir. And I wasn’t here.” He said rather matter of factly. He then turned to face the girl. ”And I must thank you for all the he-” He began. Then he saw her face. ”Hell” He dropped off wide eyed. It was her. Jenny.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time (EW)   It's Been a Long Time (EW) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 1:43 pm

Jenny watched him as he took down the last two and stared at him as he started at her with a straight face and she put her pistols back in her boots. "Lived through it... not as fun as they lead you to believe." she started to float up and held her hand out to him as police sirens came their way. "Lets talk somewhere more private since one of us isn't registered." She knew that he wasn't registered thanks to the news and the fact she knew he was apart of that titan group that didn't register.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time (EW)   It's Been a Long Time (EW) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 2:33 pm

Hotwire weighed his options. He could stay and take on the police, a fight he could win at the expense of injuring some officers. Or he could go with Jenny. She was registered, sure, but she wasn’t going to fight him right off the bat. So she really did just want to talk. For now.

So he grabbed her hand and let her go where she wanted them to go.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time (EW)   It's Been a Long Time (EW) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 3:30 pm

She flew off holding him with one hand, it was weird seeing him again even if she didn't know him all too well. She flew for a bit before landing on a roof with a fire escape so he could leave when when ever he wanted and wouldn't feel trapped. She though he might think that she might arrest or fight him since she was registered. "So... how have you been...?" she said trying to make conversation but her expression didn't really change much.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time (EW)   It's Been a Long Time (EW) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:28 pm

"Me? I figured you'd know by now." He said. It had been in news. All but two of the titans split. Now... they were rogue heroes, working outside of the law. He walked to the side of the roof.

"We're in hiding" He said plainly. "Nobody trusts us anymore. And the feeling is mutual." He said, looking more glum than jenny had ever seen him. He had always been that happy go lucky nerd of the team... what happened?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time (EW)   It's Been a Long Time (EW) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 7:40 am

Jenny watched him  as he spoke and looked down a bit, she wasn't the only one to go though and change a lot and she knew it. She walked up and gently placed a hand on his shoulder speaking softly. "I know what happened.... I just figured maybe you'd want to talk about it."

She sighed. "Look... trust me when I say it would be far worse...  Just think about being in this same situation but you are alone with no one the be there for you or even talk to you... now doesn't make you feel a little better know you still have your team maters by your side? And if you ever lose them know that you have me. You have done nothing to me to cause me to disstrust you so I don't even if you might dis trust me."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time (EW)   It's Been a Long Time (EW) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 9:21 am

Hotwire looked up. He did have his team. But he couldn't even keep them together. Kale left. In fact... hotwire could make slightly make out his huge tree in the distance.

"Don't get me wrong... I would love to trust you. But I have so much to lose if I trust the wrong people. Especially those on the registered side of this whole thing" He said looking over the city sprawling before them. "It's nothing personal."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time (EW)   It's Been a Long Time (EW) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 11:28 am

She looked down a bit. 'It's fine.... I have bad luck in picking those to trust anyways.... I'm not sure what else i could lose anymore...." she turned from him "If you don't want to trust me its fine... i understand I was just hoping to regain a friend ... I don't have many of those who stick around anymore."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time (EW)   It's Been a Long Time (EW) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 2:03 pm

Hotwire closed his eyes. "I see this city now. This place I swore to protect. And it's not the same." He said. The lights of the city were the same as ever, but they were alien to him now. "There's something here. Something just beneath the surface. I just can't place it. Maybe its in the government itself... maybe its in someone wishing to take advantage of it... I just don't know." He said.

"But whatever it is. I'll be ready"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time (EW)   It's Been a Long Time (EW) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:33 pm

Jenny silently listened to him as he spoke and slightly turned her head to him. "The cuty, it's people, us..... everything has changed Hotwire... its a natural thing to happen... I don't know if the government is taking advantage of us or not but.. if you ever need me call me... I'll be by your side even after the last breath..." she handed him her number. "if the city is being corrupted by it's government it needs heroes to save it.. even if those heroes are look on as it's enemies."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time (EW)   It's Been a Long Time (EW) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 10:27 am

Hotwire took the slip of paper and entered it into his wrist communicator. "Thanks. This... means a lot actually." He said. "I place a call, it'll be through a restricted number on an encrypted bandwidth, so keep that in mind." He said walking to the edge of the roof.

"Glad to see an old face."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time (EW)   It's Been a Long Time (EW) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 10:35 am

She nodded once "Will do and it was nice seeing you again too hotwire, keep up the good work." she gave a slight wave before starting to fly off in the opposite direction of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time (EW)   It's Been a Long Time (EW) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Been a Long Time (EW)
Page 1 of 1