Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Titans Squads? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Titans Squads? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Titans Squads? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Titans Squads? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Titans Squads? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Titans Squads? Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Titans Squads? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Titans Squads? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Titans Squads? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Titans Squads? Vote_lcapTitans Squads? Voting_barTitans Squads? Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Titans Squads?

Go down 
+5
Hotwire
Energy
Ixen
Idiosyncratic
Josh
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Titans Squads? Empty
PostSubject: Titans Squads?   Titans Squads? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:17 pm

The suggestion has been raised that the Teen Titans team be divided into squads. Here is how this would work:

All the Titans still live in the Tower. They are still a community and have the same leader and share the same values and all that good stuff.

They go on missions with their squad. Each squad would consist of 3 members who have trained to work well together. They train together and fight together. Each squad would have it's own squad leader, the person with the most experience. Squads would each have variety of powers among them. For example: a magic-user, a tank, and a scout.

This thread is here to discuss why you support or do not support team squads. You may also ask questions and raise concerns.

-Dar
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Titans Squads? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans Squads?   Titans Squads? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:04 pm

You already know my opinion on this, I'm all for it
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A

Titans Squads? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans Squads?   Titans Squads? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:23 pm

I also agree with this idea.
In my opinion, it brings teams together and will give a better feel to role playing with other members.

Just some random ideas here:
-Maybe each team have a number or name? (ex:TT Squad #1, Left Sector, ect ect)
-Maybe give each squad a brooch or badge. They can put it in their profiles?
-Squad promotions? If a squad helps in something major or does something big they can get something for it.
-Squads get certain sections of a building? (ex: Squad #1 has the left wing, ect) and they have Titan meetings in the OP room.

These are just suggestions not sure if some are in effect now. So bare with me. xD
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Titans Squads? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans Squads?   Titans Squads? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:30 pm

I think it's a good idea, it would also help give the titans more unity. You would be working as a team rather than titans popping up everywhere alone. As a villain I find it irritating when your in the middle of fighting one off and a new one suddenly appears attacking you.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

Titans Squads? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans Squads?   Titans Squads? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:42 pm

I rather like this idea and am open to it
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

Titans Squads? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans Squads?   Titans Squads? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:44 pm

I fully support this.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Titans Squads? 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Titans Squads? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans Squads?   Titans Squads? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:46 pm

I think this idea is good. This can also bring in the honorary Titans who are supposed to be regular Titans into squads as well. This can really work out well in my opinion, if done right of course.
Back to top Go down

Titans Squads? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans Squads?   Titans Squads? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:16 pm

I really like your first 3 ideas, sync. The 4th one isn't bad, either.

We could use the squads to incorporate new members and give them time fighting alongside experienced RP'ers.

So far, possible leaders include Grace, Will, Honest, Superboy, and Scope. (I don't know if JaK wants to keep Ben 10 around or not).
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Titans Squads? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans Squads?   Titans Squads? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:47 pm

You sort of already know my thoughts from the C-box...yeah, I totally support this!

I agree with the three member idea and that the squads should be diverse. I don't agree that the squads should have their own sections in the tower, though. If we are looking for this to strengthen the unity of the Titans, we shouldn't divide the Titans by squads either. The tower should be set up the way it is.

I like naming the teams too but we shouldn't dictate which squad is Squad 1, Squad 2, Squad 3, etc. The squad can decide. If one squad wants to be Delta Squad and another be Shadow Squad, that should be fine.

As for squad promotions, I don't think we should have it posted which squad is better than which because that could cause some trash-talking...which isn't good...(although I'm sure there will be trash-talking anyways...) The broach/medallion/badge thing could be cool but I think it might be hard to find something for everyone and I one squad has a player who's an artist, it wouldn't be fair if their badge looked cooler than others...so maybe if someone volunteered to do everyone's...

If you guys don't mind, I think I'll suggest a team:
-Superboy (Leader/Brawn), Hotwire (Brain) and Scope (Long-Ranged…Person…I still think of him as a newbie :P …)
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

Titans Squads? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans Squads?   Titans Squads? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:55 pm

I can't really see Superboy as the leader type but I suppose he could give it a shot, though he usually just rushes into situations without thinking
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

Titans Squads? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans Squads?   Titans Squads? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:37 pm

IDK if hotwire will try to go for leader... after that whole "galy" incident.
Back to top Go down

Titans Squads? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans Squads?   Titans Squads? Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:37 am

I volunteer to create squad badges for everyone if we decide to run with the idea! Wink

This should hint to me voting a solid "yes." For the other propositions, I vote "nay" for squad promotions and "nay" for separate areas of the Tower, and an "eh" for squad team names; I think it's kinda superfluous, but that's just my opinion.

Also, I'd be honoured to have Honest as a squad leader... I just need to set up a returning thread for the good young lad. XD
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Titans Squads? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans Squads?   Titans Squads? Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:06 am

Yay Very Happy

Thanks for volunteering Honest! I'm sure they will be awesome!

If Superboy wouldn't be a leader though, I'm not sure for which squad Scope would be in...upon further reflection, I suppose I could see him as a sort of leader. Not for the whole Titans, definitely, but I guess he has matured nicely.

I'd still like Scope and Hotwire to be on the same team though, since they've already been working together in the South America thread, it would make sense IC. I feel like every team should have a close combat person, a distant combat person and a miscellaneous.

As I look through the roster, I think we've got more distance than close combat...so...I suppose Scope could be an okayish close combat person since he knows parkour already and is athletic enough to start learning some martial arts sort of stuff. He'd still probably be primarily a distance guy...

But...yeah...I still think that Superboy, Hotwire and Scope should be a team. If Josh doesn't think that Superboy could be a leader, I could have Scope try to lead...

Yea...I just really like that team set up...
Back to top Go down

Titans Squads? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans Squads?   Titans Squads? Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:16 pm

Hmm... now that the thought has passed me by, how will we determine who goes on what team if this goes through other than power basis? From what I gather, there are 21 members in the Teen Titans (including Liev), and if we go by squads of three, that would make 7 groups total. That means 7 captains unless we want to vary the sizes.

Also, should we have a poll to ask if members vote yay or nay, and would you like me to send a mass PM to all users that have Teen Titans on the current roster? I'd be willing to.

For clarity and convenience's sake, I'll list the Titans and their powers. c:
Back to top Go down

Titans Squads? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans Squads?   Titans Squads? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:09 am

Double posting is bleh, but... two weeks with no reply is even more bleh...

Has there been anything new brought to the table about this in the past couple weeks?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Titans Squads? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans Squads?   Titans Squads? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titans Squads?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next