Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
This sure has been a long time Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
This sure has been a long time Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
This sure has been a long time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
This sure has been a long time Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
This sure has been a long time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
This sure has been a long time Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
This sure has been a long time Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
This sure has been a long time Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
This sure has been a long time Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
This sure has been a long time Vote_lcapThis sure has been a long time Voting_barThis sure has been a long time Vote_rcap 
Moon
This sure has been a long time Vote_lcapThis sure has been a long time Voting_barThis sure has been a long time Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

This sure has been a long time

Go down 
+4
The Muse
DivingDart
Emmz
Substikyute
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

This sure has been a long time Empty
PostSubject: This sure has been a long time   This sure has been a long time Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:16 am

Im afraid I am going to have to leave this site again for good. Im moving into a new chapter of ny life and that is gonna provide me with absolutely no time to come n here or anywhere to RP or even chat in the chatbox. To everyone, I give you my salutations. To the people on here that I've known since I first joined, or prior to that, I send you e-hugs for the great times. To everyone else, you were very great. Except for Paige, you were always an annoyance to me except for when I showed you Lacuna Coil. People like Rav, CM, and Izzy, debates with you all were always fun. If an official could, please delete my account as I am unable to and do what you see as appropriate with Psychosis and Lady Wonder. Good bye everybody, I've got to go. Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth!
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: This sure has been a long time   This sure has been a long time Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:50 am

Shame you have to go, we'll all miss you CM! Good luck with life and stuff.~ From M&Ms.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: This sure has been a long time   This sure has been a long time Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:27 am

The Cbox want be the same without you, CM. :< Wish you well!
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: This sure has been a long time   This sure has been a long time Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:40 am

Have a good time Crazy Moon.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: This sure has been a long time   This sure has been a long time Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:31 pm

Goodbye CM, my brother in Magic arms.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: This sure has been a long time   This sure has been a long time Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:34 pm

Bai
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: This sure has been a long time   This sure has been a long time Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:35 pm

See you my fellow Moon! I will make sure that another great Moon will fill your shoes (and if they don't I'll blow up their ovaries).. It was great to be apart of your life! Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: This sure has been a long time   This sure has been a long time Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:42 pm

Gezz love you too... Despite you calling me annoying I'm gonna be nice and say good bye and hope to see you again sometime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This sure has been a long time   This sure has been a long time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This sure has been a long time
Page 1 of 1