Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
AboGoba (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
AboGoba (finished) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
AboGoba (finished) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
AboGoba (finished) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
AboGoba (finished) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
AboGoba (finished) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
AboGoba (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
AboGoba (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
AboGoba (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
AboGoba (finished) Vote_lcapAboGoba (finished) Voting_barAboGoba (finished) Vote_rcap 
Moon
AboGoba (finished) Vote_lcapAboGoba (finished) Voting_barAboGoba (finished) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

AboGoba (finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

AboGoba (finished) Empty
PostSubject: AboGoba (finished)   AboGoba (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:52 pm

Abog/Goba Chjac

Abog Chjac

AboGoba (finished) 94937

Goba chjac

AboGoba (finished) Anime8-2

===IDENTITY===

Full Name:Abog Thomas Chjac and Goba Thomas Chjac
Codename:Two faced Monster
Nickname(s):Abog
Alias(es):
Birth date: Abog: 12/20/94 Goba:12/20/1992
Classification:Straight
Affiliation:Abog (Hero) Goba (Evil)

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Abog: black hair Goba: black hair
Eye Color: Abog:Brown Goba: Red
Height:Abog: 5'8" Goba:6'8"
Weight:Abog:180lbs Goba:180lbs
Other:Abog has tatoos all over his body. On his chest is a cathedral with the words "صليبي" on the bottom. This translates from Arabic to English as "Crusader". All over his body is an unknown battle. On his right stomach and arm are the Crusaders and Muslims pointing spears towards the left where four eyed iron soldiers all spears pointing towards the Crusaders and Muslims. All over his back is a section from an unknown book in an ancient language. Above the cathedral is the sun and the moon in one place, halved, with the sun towards the Humans and the moon towards the iron monsters. When Abog and Goba split the sun is shown fully on Abog and the Crusaders take up his body. With Goba, the iron monsters take over his body and the moon too. The tattoos are a mystery to both Abog and Goba. As far as both of them know, they have always had these tattoos.

===POWERS===

Powers: Abog and Goba have seperate powers that can both harm each other. Abog can heal others wounds and his own (This would typically be instant if it were cuts and deep wounds. Severing of arms and legs can be reattached but would take an hour and arm would be "dead" for a day. Decapitation will cause death.) and Goba has super strength (Car= stoppable and throwable, Truck= can be hit and survive but if thrown would take all energy, Building=avoid entirely) and the ability to fly (wings) and can cause fires with his hands and mouth which are spewed like a flamethrower or if concentrated can be thrown at an enemy as a fireball. Abog can also see spirits/ghosts and can communicate with them by simply talking (none of those provoking tactics ghost hunters would use). They can fight in separately but when fused together Abog is the dominate one thus his body stays in reality. There is no limited time if they separate but cannot really go far from each other.

Demonic Form 1 (Goba): Occurs at any time. Can separate from Abog at will. Normal powers.

Demonic Form 2 (Goba): Occurs on a full moon. Goba takes over Abog's body for one night. Normal Powers.

Demonic Form 3 (Abog and Goba): Occurs during a specific event caused by a superior supernatural being (e.x.e: Raven) but is absolutely rare. Abog and Goba become one and are only controlled by the one with the "Leash". Powers are combined (excluding the ability to heal others and including the ability to regenerate self) doubled but Weaknesses are also doubled. (Meaning crucifex, holy water, or scripture readings in Latin will cause severe damage).

Weaknesses:Abog cannot use his abilities on Goba without harming him greatly. Goba cannot go near water and cannot go into churches without being burned. He retreats into Abog at the first sign of a crucifix. Abog is human so anything that a human can be killed by he can be killed by.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Likes: Abog likes to play video games, watch movies, and any typical activities a teenage boy would like. He is also fond of the outdoors and traveling. However Goba likes murder, art, sculpture, and chaos. He appreciates the industrious cities and the indoors.

Dislikes: Abog dislikes what Goba likes and Goba dislikes what Abog likes.

Strengths: Abog is kind and gentle but harsh when it comes to injustice while Goba is calmly psychotic (meaning he downgrades his insanity until a certain moment.

Skills: Abog is a talented fighter. A master at boxing, kick boxing, and karate. He focuses on training and fighting. Abog is also an adept at surviving in harsh conditions. He would always find a way to make it through any situation, no matter how impossible it seemed. Goba is an artist. He can paint, sculpt, and craft whatever kind of image he wants. From a canvas to sculpting a sculpture out of dead bodies.

Equipment:Abog carries around a back pack full of survival and art equipment. Other than the cloths he wears he doesn't have much.

Habits/Quirks:Abog has a habit of observing everything, which is why he is such an amazing fighter. He is able to think about what counter he should use for an attack, what a attack he should use on the opponent, and then how he would take down other targets without effort. He also likes to live outdoors and prefers sleeping outside then in a cramped room. Goba likes to carve wooden idols.

Personality: Abog, when around people, seems to be a cheery person. Would love to hang out with people and try to at least be normal for once. However, Goba's emotions are harsh, forward, and always blunt with people. He always wants to be released from Abog just to cause chaos but Abog would keep Goba at bay.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: Multiple "family members" (in other words a group of people that called themselves "reletives" but were unclear if they really were related to Abog)
Place of Origin: New Orleans, Louisiana
Current City: Steel City
History:

On December 20, 1992 the Chjac family lost their first son in the womb. A year later Abog was born from a different family member than Goba. Later on in the years, the Chjac family would experience a complete tragedy. A fire was set inside the house of Chjac, in Louisiana. This fire had wiped out the entire Chjac family, or was rumored to have, and only two people came out of that place alive (or what was thought to be two people). The gardener and Abog Chjac. Soon after the fire Abog blindingly wondered throughout New Orleans at the age of five. With every place he would try to settle, a fire would start and the place would burn. This event was called the Great Fire of Louisiana. The state was in chaos and death wreaked of it. The fires continued for five more years until Abog found out how to stop the flames. He avoided the cities and went into the forest, where he would stay in a cave for five more years. Inside of the cave, he would find Goba within his subconscious. When Abog interact with what he thought was a demon he had found out that Goba was simply a tiny part of Abog. In a rare rage that Abog once had, he fought against Goba for three nights. The battle was amazing, fire and fists, neither side giving up until they saw that it was futile. The two decided on a truce.

As Abog healed, Goba tried to wonder off but stopped at one hundred feet away from Abog. He tried to run a different direction even tried to fly away but instead he was stopped suddenly. He returned to the cave, only to see Abog completely healed in an hour. Impressed with such a feat, Goba decided to learn about Abog and the other way around as well. Abog had found out, through Goba, what the Chjac family was. They came from a long line of reverends and priests but his mother and father had branched off of the family tree and became businessmen. They were into selling anything and even had a few restruants across the US called "Louisiana livin'". Goba also explained that he didn't cause the fire at Abog's home but someone else did. He wasn't sure who because he was awaken after the fire began. When Goba finished telling him this story he felt tired and reentered Abog's mind, where he slept for three days and awoke after those days were up. Abog was never used to Goba, infact he hated him for what he assumed is the reason why he cannot settle anywhere but a cave. Goba had explained that he didn't cause the fire that killed Abog's parents but what about the other fires. He couldn't settle anywhere until two years later when Abog and Goba made a deal. Goba was to not set any place on fire, if he did so, Abog would use his healing powers to hurt Goba. Well, it wasn't really a deal, more like a "if you ever force me to become nomad I will make sure that you are healed every night."

Abog decided to leave the cave finally and journeyed across America, hoping to find a new home. He learned a few fighting techniques along the way in order to defend himself without the aid of Goba. He has now stopped in Steel city to rest.

Sample RP

Last edited by AboGobA on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

AboGoba (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: AboGoba (finished)   AboGoba (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Heya Primarch...I have one problem already. Figures huh?

As much as I am hyped that you're back and the likes, the pictures you have selected pose my problem. The first one actually. It's Hei from Darker Than Black, the same face claim Keious Alistair has chosen so long ago. I was wondering if you would be willing to change it?

Just thought I'd let you know Wink
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

AboGoba (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: AboGoba (finished)   AboGoba (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:02 pm

D:

alright I'll use someone else v.v
Back to top Go down

AboGoba (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: AboGoba (finished)   AboGoba (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:07 pm

In Addition, this is the second time I think you tried choosing Hei as your OC pic and the last time you were also told it belonged to Krious? Although, I understand if you forgot since then? Emblem would you like to handle this app. approval?
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

AboGoba (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: AboGoba (finished)   AboGoba (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:18 pm

No clue from before. And yes, if you wish. Thank you Abo for changing it.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

AboGoba (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: AboGoba (finished)   AboGoba (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:02 pm

I changed it because Emblem told me to, that is that, but I do not remember anything about your warning but clearly would if it was a specific picture. I do not think it was that picture but if someone has taken it then someone has taken it.
Back to top Go down

AboGoba (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: AboGoba (finished)   AboGoba (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:41 pm

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t871-king-thog-done?highlight=King+thog

^ Well I would hate to seem like a liar...So. Sorry, but I kinda have an elephant memory haha.

Also, I realize my last post may have seemed like I was being mean or something to that effect. It's nothing of the sort, I assure you, I just noticed something and pointed it out. Wasn't warning you or anything, was just trying to remind you that Hei is Kirous's OC so it wouldn't keep happening.

Don't want you to think I don't want to look over your apps or anything Joshua, or have you on site. Sorry, need to start being more tactful about my approach.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

AboGoba (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: AboGoba (finished)   AboGoba (finished) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:54 am

It gets unnerving when I try to do something on this site and you suddenly appear with fifty concerns about my writing. It gets stressful when I have to make sure that everything is perfect and that nothing is objectory to anyone. I just want to rp without having a constant burdening reminder of the rules that I already know.

I'm finished by the way.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

AboGoba (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: AboGoba (finished)   AboGoba (finished) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:33 pm

I have read your character's application. I must say I am somewhat intrigued by all of it. I do need a little extra information on this whole 2-is-1 thing.

For instance, are they always fused together? Does he look like the one or the other or some fusion of both? Can they hear each other's voices, or is one dormant until provoked? Does separating and fusing together take a long time, is it a clean or painful process?

As for the powers and the usage of powers, can they fight together or only one at the same time? Your text makes me think one can exit the other and have a body of it's own, am I right to think so?

'' Abog can heal others wounds and his own and Goba has super strength and the ability to fly (wings) and can cause fires with his hands and mouth. Abog can also see spirits/ghosts and can communicate with them by simply talking (none of those provoking tactics ghost hunters would use). ''

Just some small ones here:

* Can Abog heal all wounds, of any severity? Can I assume that the worse the wound, the lnger it takes? How does he heal, with magic or a ritual or a chant or something?

* Goba's strength...How strong is he? Can you give a border of some sorts? (if you can, we can also keep it like this for now and assume he's just very strong) And how does he cause fires? Do jets of flame spur from his hands and mouth or is it something different?

Well, I guess that about sums it up. Do realise that I had quite some questions because I am very much interested in your character. Answering these questions can also help clarify things for when this character enters battles or something of that nature.

He makes me think of Emblem really. He's a half demon, he uses fire, also adept at fighting and survival and a lover of history and metahistory, including unknown battles. Quite enthralling.

If you have any questions or inquiries, you may always post them here or PM me personally. Feel free to do so if any may arise Smile

Kind Regards,

Emblem

(P.S Wow, that's nostalgic really....first application check in some time.. I hope I did alright Primarch! If not do tell!)
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

AboGoba (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: AboGoba (finished)   AboGoba (finished) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:49 pm

Wow, it's right on. X_X

I fixed it and added demonic forms, just three really and I'm not sure if I can keep these (sense you reviewed them and I felt bad that I just added this) but if not i can get rid of them.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

AboGoba (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: AboGoba (finished)   AboGoba (finished) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:26 pm

Oh dear...

I have to admit I am going to have to read everything again and see what I can find now. To me, this is a careful thing to do; it takes time because of this. Normally, I'd have an answer to my question and you'd be approved..

I would kindly emplore you to, if ever creating a character in the near-future, only say it is finished when it truly is? I believe nobody likes double work. Just a small piece of advise.

I'll check it when I wake back up again - It's fairly late here.

Kind Regards,

Emblem

Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

AboGoba (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: AboGoba (finished)   AboGoba (finished) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:16 pm

I really don't want you to read it all over again only because I'd feel horrible. I can tell you what I did change and that's just the powers, everything else is the same. I apologize if I put the character application as finished when I just got this idea today, I didn't mean to.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

AboGoba (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: AboGoba (finished)   AboGoba (finished) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:22 am

Dear Abogoba,

You don't ever have to feel horrible about introducing a new character. There's nothing to worry about, it can happen that you suddenly think different about your character. I just gave some advice to consider Wink

All is good Abogoba, and with that, I say..

(*Drum roll*)

APPROVED

Have fun!

~Emblem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AboGoba (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: AboGoba (finished)   AboGoba (finished) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AboGoba (finished)
Page 1 of 1