Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Vote_lcapA Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Voting_barA Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Vote_lcapA Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Voting_barA Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Digital damsel shopping(alpha)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

A Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Empty
PostSubject: A Digital damsel shopping(alpha)   A Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:10 am

Nix's eyes scanned the building. This 'mall' was an interesting sort of place. So many people just walking around. She smiled at her psychic paper. It would work well as a credit card, especially paired with her screwdriver. She skipped through the building. Glancing around at all the nearby stores. Her, currently red, hair flowing behind her. She actually wearing something for once. To make her look more human she had on a brightly colored sun dress. Hiding her servo's not that they were extremely noticeable. But anyone who really looked would see them otherwise.

Her screwdriver and paper suddenly appeared in her hands, from seemingly no where. She smiled and walked into a store, coming out only a few minutes later with a small bag full of clothing, not to mention a purse to put the screwdriver in. So as not to draw attention with it. Humans didn't really carry around such machines. She kept her pistol hidden though. Just in case. She knew this city was full of superheroes and metas of all sorts. A needed a bit of protection, even a robotic one.

She continued on her way, gaining several more bags of clothing and other neat stuff occasionally. Finally she grew tired and bored and sat down near the food court. She want to familiar with earth food, or food in general. Before landing she had only had a few years in almost a thousand years. She glanced around a bit confused and too shy to approach the counters, what if she made a fool of herself? She decided she would just wait ten or twenty minutes then go home. Yep, sounded perfect.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Digital damsel shopping(alpha)   A Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:22 am

Rex left the Panda Express, with a little more coin in his pocket then he started with. Working for minimum wage wasn't great, but without Providence, Rex had no money for food or even a place to sleep. So for now he worked at places like this mall for minimum pay, and he survived. But now it was lunch time. He grabbed a burger and a soda from the McDonald's and sat in the back corner of the food court. The only other person over here was a red headed girl.

Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Digital damsel shopping(alpha)   A Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:10 am

Nix glanced around the room, her eye's placing on some kid across the room from her. She eyed him for a few moments then pulled out her screwdriver. "Well lets see what we got." she said as the screwdriver glowed like a neon light and buzzed like a cicada. It only took a moment before she was done. Nix looked at the small wand like object in surprise. "Nanobots again? Impressive, for humans at least."

She said, leaning back in her chair, balancing it on its two back legs. She wasn't hungry, but she did want to eat. Eating was something relatively knew to the robot. She never needed food. But she could eat if she wanted to. This discovery had lead to her tasting things, which was amazing for her. She smiled lightly and once again glanced at the boy. Quite curious. She waved at him before shifting her eye's to some of the restaurants. What should she order? What would a regular person order? How much, ugh, she needed to learn more about this sort of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Digital damsel shopping(alpha)   A Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:22 pm

Rex was halfway through his Big Mac when he actually took notice of the girl. She was pointing something at him. She quickly put it away. He set the burger down and looked at her. She waved, and, as politely as he could, he waved back. She still looked at him, at the same time not looking at him, as though she were thinking of something else entirely. He stood up and walked over to her.

'Can I help you with something?'
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Digital damsel shopping(alpha)   A Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Oh he was coming over, that was convenient. "In fact you can help me" she said with a smile, waving her screwdriver over him once again. "I'd like to know where you got...those." she said motioning up and down his body. "I mean, well, it seems a bit advanced for most of earth." Maybe a bit more than advanced, it was one of the better bits of tech she had seen made by humans. "'oh, and why do you have them?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Digital damsel shopping(alpha)   A Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:18 pm

'Wha....you mean...my Nanites?'

Rex looked at himself, as though he were trying to see the microscopic machines in his body. He looked back at Nix.

'Uh, it's kind of a long story. My parents invented them...I got into an industrial accident, and they injected me with them to keep me alive...it worked, thankfully. But it doesn't matter, because my parents are dead, and any research that might be left is in another dimension.'

Rex didn't know why he opened up to this stranger. Probably because he repected her for having been able to find out about something no one else could have.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Digital damsel shopping(alpha)   A Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:11 am

"Nanites? Is that what you call them?" she said questioningly and scanning him one last time with the sonic screwdriver, before it seemed to simply disappear into her wrist. She examined the information she got in her head for a moment while listening to Rex talk about his past, it wasn't all to interesting, except for him being from another dimension which was a bit abnormal, but possible. Though there were several systems that had outlawed multidimensional travel within them due to the problems it caused, Nix wasn't sure if this was one, but then again, who cared?

"Well, though its still sorta primative, its impressive...for humans anyways." she said with just a tiny bit of disdain in her voice as she mentioned this worlds dominant species "So they keep you alive?" she questioned? "Interesting. You sure have a lot, they aren't all the same either." she said, looking through more of the information she had gathered. "I see, it makes new things." she said before looking over at Rex "Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Digital damsel shopping(alpha)   A Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 11:11 pm

'They have their uses. Back where I'm from, everyone had Nanites, because my parents' experiment went wrong, there was a big explosion, the unstable Nanites spread worldwide, everyone was infected. My Nanites, which are stable, allow me to stabilize the corrupt Nanites- cure someone, basically.'

Taking a pause to breathe, Rex looked at her screwdriver. It had all kinds of lights, which was kind of irrelevant, but, he was still interested.

'So, you see, everyone with corrupted Nanites, had the potential of becoming an EVO- Exponentially Variegated Organism -and are super dangerous....you still listening?'
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Digital damsel shopping(alpha)   A Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:40 am

So it was an accident? This was making much more sense. Humans had the technology but they hadn't perfected it. Actually, it sounded a bit worse than that. It sounded like these nanites had a specific tendency to malfunction often. It was something that required curing, which meant that whatever failure the humans experienced would have had to been rather catastrophic.

Nix waved her screwdriver over him again, this time to predict what effect they could have on living creatures. She was a bit surprised but only let it show on her face fort a moment as her eyes widened and then quickly erased it, regaining her composure and confidence. She was deep in thought about the nanites now, analyzing the data she had gotten through her screwdriver. It was extremely helpful that she already had such extreme changes in animal shape and even predicted large changes in food webs.

Of course, while deep in thought she didn''t look all too engaged in their conversation. She was too busy thinking about actually thinking about important things to bother with what he was saying. "Congrats, you noticed...but I'm only sorta listening, I'm searching for things about your nanites, figuring up ehats going on here."
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Digital damsel shopping(alpha)   A Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:02 pm

'Oh, uh, okay. So, continuing where I left off. These EVOs were so dangerous and so numerous, the government started this agency called Providence, whose job was to stop the EVO threat.'

Rex was absorbed in his story now.

'For a few years, Providence was doing an okay job. But then they found me, after I kinda blew up a few skyscrapers in my full EVO form. When I changed back to being a human, they took me to Providence, and at first they didn't like me, and White Knight ended up getting bleached- purged of his Nanites.'
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Digital damsel shopping(alpha)   A Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:19 am

Nix scanned for a few more seconds then took out her pistol and held the sonic screwdriver right up to it, giving it a few temporary edits. You know, just a basic holographic generator and prepping it to be a sort of electron microscope afterwards so she could get another, different, look at those nanites. They were pretty primitive little things but they were impressive for a human at least. Much better than any of the every day stuff most people, the public used. Nix had found the that governments on this planet used quite a bit of alien tech when they thought it was needed but usually didn't let the public see any of that stuff. Apparently they thought it was much to dangerous and, without the proper security to go with it, it probably was.

Unfortunately for the world Nix needed spending money, she would just have to bend a few intergalactic rules and sell stuff to humans. Nix: then took her gun and set it on the table. So you're obviously not from around here, like you said, did a little search on the blue prints for those nanites. Nothing similar, a lot of things comparable but nothing of the same design." honestly she thought the design could use work, the nanites had all those pokey things on them, if they ran into the walls of an artery they'd do damage. Of course they were made to fix stuff in the body but it seemed...inefficient.

Nix then took her gun, with lightning speed, and pointed it at Rex, firing it immediately. Of course only a hologram of the blueprints of one of his average nanite came out. Several other readings were off to the side about their energy consumption, standard weight, density, and material make up were, but unless Rex could read in a mix of several different languages including Swahili, Dalek, Spanish, binary, English, Hawiian, Mayan, Talzzi, old Gallifreyan and basic Khaler with a smidgen of Ancient Kryptonian thrown in.
She was quite confident he couldn't "Look familiar?" she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Digital damsel shopping(alpha)   A Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:08 pm

"Yeah, those are my Nanites. And the pokey bits, they work like handheld telescope handles sorta, they retract when they push something or are pushed on. So scraping my blood vessels isn't really an issue."

Rex poked the hologram, his finger going through it.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Digital damsel shopping(alpha)   A Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:48 pm

Nix could almost laugh. She still thought it was ineffective, it wasn't as if amount of material was an issue when making something so small. They could have just made it bigger, but that was besides the point. "It's a hologram, touching doesn't really work, ya know?" her tone was much more than a bit patronizing. The hologram silently blurred a slight bit as his finger was in it. The picture quickly adjusted itself to the intruder though. "You know...if I could have a blood sample I might be able to make these better."

She wasn't sure what she could do with these, not yet. Her main goal, if she got them, was simply to see what would happen. No plan or scheme to make them into a super weapon or anything. They were just...interesting.

"Of course it's fine to say no too." she said, less enthusiastically of course. She wanted some interesting way to spend her time much more than she wanted this human to feel comfortable with her. That would just be silly "Course...I do already have this nice blueprint, but it'd be nice to start with something without having to build it." she looked him over one more time, just having thought of something, "So...guessing you run around catching bad guys and stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Digital damsel shopping(alpha)   A Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:11 pm

Rex looked at her, not exactly keen to the idea of sharing his Nanites.

"Uh...I'll have to go no on that...and yeah, I fight bad guys."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Digital damsel shopping(alpha)   A Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:45 pm

"Are you sure?...well, I suppose I'll just make them from scratch sometime as some busy work, that oughta work." she frowned at him still. "Probably would only take a day or two, but still." she stood up. "Well, if you're not going to be interesting I might as well leave already."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Digital damsel shopping(alpha)   A Digital damsel shopping(alpha) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Digital damsel shopping(alpha)
Page 1 of 1