Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Let's see what you got. (Capricious) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Let's see what you got. (Capricious) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Let's see what you got. (Capricious) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Let's see what you got. (Capricious) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Let's see what you got. (Capricious) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Let's see what you got. (Capricious) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Let's see what you got. (Capricious) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Let's see what you got. (Capricious) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Let's see what you got. (Capricious) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Let's see what you got. (Capricious) - Page 3 Vote_lcapLet's see what you got. (Capricious) - Page 3 Voting_barLet's see what you got. (Capricious) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Let's see what you got. (Capricious) - Page 3 Vote_lcapLet's see what you got. (Capricious) - Page 3 Voting_barLet's see what you got. (Capricious) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Let's see what you got. (Capricious)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Let's see what you got. (Capricious) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's see what you got. (Capricious)   Let's see what you got. (Capricious) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:45 pm

"Almost every time I close my eyes."

Ben would say after rubbing the back of his head a bit, while turning and smiling as he looked upon Julies loving face. It always felt good that he was no longer alone in this new world.

"That or usually the new sumo-slammer's video game I can't wait to buy this spring."

As Ben spoke he got to his knees and placed his arms on the edge of the bed while leaning beside it right in front of Julie and looking into her eyes. Almost offended that he hadn't received an instant good morning kiss by now.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Let's see what you got. (Capricious)   Let's see what you got. (Capricious) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:54 pm

"Of course. Well, I can't complete with a Sumo wrestler." she rolled her eyes playfully and smirked, meeting his gaze, pretending to not know what he wanted, but knowing fully well.
"Oh, I suppose you want your kiss, hmm? Well, alright. Even though I'm tied with Sumo-Slammer." she leaned forward to kiss him sweetly, smiling against his lips.
The amount of love she harboured for Ben was incredible. Only comparable to amount of fear of losing him.
"Promise me you'll stay here with me forever?" she looked into his green eyes and bit her lip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's see what you got. (Capricious)   Let's see what you got. (Capricious) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:51 am

"Hahaha, it's ok, I think I even put that game over the Omnitrix...And you to of course. :P "

Ben added that last part in with a wink to show he was kidding and then took his kiss. Afterwards he listened to Julies question and then she watched as his smile deflated a bit...

"Julie...I-I-I dunno if I can promise you that."

Ben had completely forgotten his mission, his goal, ever since he came back to life and just now she had reminded him of it. Ben needed to go home, he was the single most powerful hero in his universe and without him...Well, he was lucky if he'd even have a world to go back to.

"I'm sorry, but if I ever get the chance to return to my universe...I have to take it. My family is there, my home, my friends, many other races of life that all depend on me and I just up and abandoned them on the verge of full scale intergalactic war."

Ben then crouched down looking away from Jules and placing his head in his palms as he let the covers drape over his privates and stared down into them.

"You know, that's why; why I act so confident all the time, because ever since I was 10 years old people's very existence depended on me going hero and saving the day. I always thought maybe, if I act like I've always got everything under control... It will end up okay."
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's see what you got. (Capricious)   Let's see what you got. (Capricious) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:53 am

"Then I want to go with you." she scooted forward and listened to his confession of sorts.

"Oh Ben.." she ran her fingers through his hair softly and kissed the top of his head before gently cupping his face, pulling him up to meet her gaze.

"I know everything will be alright. You know why? Everything will be alright, because we'll face it together. It's okay to not be the strong guy, ya know. We have Zack for that. And with me you can always be Ben Tennyson, my boyfriend, lover and just mine in generel."
she tossed a smirk and then smiled, "Just like I'm Julie, your girlfriend," she kissed his forehead, "your lover," she kissed his neck, "And just yours, in generel." she kissed his lips tenderly.

"Okay?" her thumbs gently carressing his cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's see what you got. (Capricious)   Let's see what you got. (Capricious) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:32 am

Ben just sat in self-pity for a moment as he imagined, Gwen, Kevin, & Grandpa Max being strangled, impaled, and tortured by Vilgax. However, then his spirits were brightened when Julie spoke some words of sheer encouragement to him and asked to come with him.

"You'd do that for me? B-B-But this is your home; everyone you've ever known and cared about lives on this Earth. You'd leave all this for a Parallel version of it that might even be overrun by creepy evil space aliens?"

Although, Ben found his questions confirmed as Juliette gently lifted him up closer to herself and kissed him softly and explained how they no longer were a separate being. They belonged together, like two entities in the same body, not so different from when he transformed, but they would be one forever. Something Ben really respected about Julie, was that she always stuck by his side, and if she meant what sshe said he would always be by hers. Even in the face of death and beyond it. Ben then embraced Jules and squeezed her tight, never wanting to let go, but knew he had to, because those escaped aliens weren't going to retrieve themselves.

"Okay and thank you, I really needed that. You always know what to say to cheer me up, but now we have to get moving."

As Ben spoke his old confidence was back; shown by how he automatically rose up with a clenched fist, completely naked body, and determined gaze upon his face as he looked out the window.

"My aliens are out there. doing god knows what, and since this is my mess it's up to me...No, us to clean it up."
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's see what you got. (Capricious)   Let's see what you got. (Capricious) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:17 am

"I have nobody here. Except you. And the Team. But yes, I'd go with you. I'm going with you. If you want me to."
The girl smiled softly and stifled a laugh at the sight of her lovers naked determination.

"I agree, and as much as I'd love to see you like this all day, it is illegal. So get dressed Mr.Hero." she laughed touching her watch which clothed her in her new supersuit.

"We're gonna be okay." she kissed his cheek softly, "Don't worry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's see what you got. (Capricious)   Let's see what you got. (Capricious) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:33 pm

Moments later, Ben was showered and dressed. 5 minutes altogether; in and out guy procedure, but with that done came the hard part...

"Now how do we track all my missing aliens?"

Just then the towers alarm went off and on screen in the Main. Ops. room it could be seen that FangFace, Airphant, the Xenomorph alien, Rubix-Dude, Timelapse, Furball, and many other aliens form the watch were running a muk throughout the city. Ben's face was seemingly shocked that even ones that he thought were locked away had gotten out and some he didn't even know he had too.

"Oh...Well that makes it a bit easier, I guess. Jules you might wanna call up the rest of the team and Titans East. Something tells me this one's going to take a little bit more than just the two of us to clean up after all."

OT: Next thread coming soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's see what you got. (Capricious)   Let's see what you got. (Capricious) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's see what you got. (Capricious)   Let's see what you got. (Capricious) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's see what you got. (Capricious)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3