Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Tainted Aftermath (Capricious) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Tainted Aftermath (Capricious) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Tainted Aftermath (Capricious) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Tainted Aftermath (Capricious) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Tainted Aftermath (Capricious) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Tainted Aftermath (Capricious) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Tainted Aftermath (Capricious) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Tainted Aftermath (Capricious) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Tainted Aftermath (Capricious) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Tainted Aftermath (Capricious) Vote_lcapTainted Aftermath (Capricious) Voting_barTainted Aftermath (Capricious) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Tainted Aftermath (Capricious) Vote_lcapTainted Aftermath (Capricious) Voting_barTainted Aftermath (Capricious) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Tainted Aftermath (Capricious)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Tainted Aftermath (Capricious) Empty
PostSubject: Tainted Aftermath (Capricious)   Tainted Aftermath (Capricious) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:57 pm

Ben 10 was sitting in his room watching TV after the huge event that had just taken place at City Hall and it was honestly all over the news headlines: "Mayor DEAD! & Teen Titans Responsible???" Ben put his face in his palm as the reporters and news anchors completely bashed the team for being incompetent and that maybe having children as the city's protectors was a HUGE mistake. There was a good shot of the building, the entire structure looked destroyed from Ben driving into it, as well as the twins nearly blowing off the ceiling and rupturing the foundation. All together the Titans had failed to protect at least 40 or so more people, caused nearly $80,000 in property damage or more, and failed to keep the head figure in the city safe, in addition to even dealing the final blow to him. Definitely not the teams beast hour, even Titans East was going to feel some heat for this one. Ben just shook his head without even realizing that the door to his room had opened during the coverage of the incident.

"Aww man, this is not good. Were royaly screwed..."
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Aftermath (Capricious)   Tainted Aftermath (Capricious) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:25 pm

Since the incident I carried around a notepad and pen so I could communicate.
And I'd started to ajust to being able to touch things, though I still preferred going supernova to clean instead of showering, still hated water, it wasn't possible.
Sigh.
Deciding perhaps Ben could cheer me up. Perhaps.

Pulling on a pair of shorts and a tank top I paused before taking off my superwatch. I set it on my bedside table, sure that I didn't deserve to wear it anymore, not now.

I just arrived to hear his words and bit my lip, letting the door open completely and writing "I said I'm sorry" on my paper and held it up, walking over to sit on his lap. The new closeness was the only good thing. Though I didn't trust myself yet, even though I was...harmless.
Loathing that word.

"I wasn't ready, I made a mistake. At least Scar should be just as harmless as I am." I frowned as I wrote that. My hand reaching for the remote and turning off the news. I couldn't bear it anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Aftermath (Capricious)   Tainted Aftermath (Capricious) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:32 pm

"Julie!? Oh no, it's not your fault. Please don't listen to them, you couldn't have known, no one could have."

Ben turned and saw Julie enter the room and hit the mute button on the TV as she entered hoping that maybe she was death as well as mute. That way she wouldn't have to hear the news bash the team. Sadly, Ben wasn't that lucky and she wasn't that unlucky. Cap heard everything and upon entering wrote on a piece of paper how she felt about the entire predicament in a few words understandably.

"Look stuff happens, we can't save everyone and they know that. It just so happens this time a real head figure paid the price, but at the same time so did you. They don't realize what we and you especially went through to try and stop this. I know you, sometimes more than you know yourself, and I can safely say that had you not tried to stop this it would've turned out a lot worse. So keep your head up high and know well get Rose next time."

Ben then held Julie closer and gave her his usual assuring and confident look. Even in a situation like this, Ben remained optimistic. He was finally able to touch and caress her skin, which was so tender and warm to the touch it almost made Ben melt. Kind of like a fat kid who waited all day and all year to eat the biggest slice of birthday cake at the party.

"She's going to pay for everything she's done Jules, I promise you that. Her and that freaky ghost guy are going to be brought to justice."
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Aftermath (Capricious)   Tainted Aftermath (Capricious) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:58 pm

I didn't belive his first words but as he went on talking and carressing me, I relaxed a bit.

I loved the way he believed in me, even when I didn't.

At his last statement I looked him in the eye, my eyes still red and blue, and ran my fingertips across his cheekbones and jawline before kissing him. Sort of a reward.

After a nice bit of that, after I'd pulled him back down on the bed mainly because it was more comfortable, I wrote on my notepad

"The eyes are creepy, aren't they?"

I actually couldve laughed at the vapid question. I couldve cried.

His optimism was great, I wished I could share it. However, I didn't even know if/how there'd br a next time for Scar and I. Sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Aftermath (Capricious)   Tainted Aftermath (Capricious) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:48 am

Ben couldn't tell how she had felt about his words until Julie gave him a rather passionate kiss after stroking his cheek, something she couldn't do in the past. Then after pulling him down onto his bed she asked him if her eyes were creepy. Ben just laughed at reading this and replied and then began kissing her afterwards repeatedly down her neck.

"Ha, I dunno I could get used to it. Definitely lets me see your good and bad side much more clearly now...Well if you even had a bad side that is."

After kissing Capricious down her neck Ben pulled her on top of him and began to make out with her. Definitely loving the fact that he no longer had to worry about being electrocuted to death and was taking full advantage of being able to touch his girlfriend while he was able to. Sooner rather than later though, they would have to figure out how to return her voice and then most likely her powers would follow. As Ben thought this in the back of his mind he gently held Julie and ran his hand down the bare skin of her back under her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Aftermath (Capricious)   Tainted Aftermath (Capricious) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:24 pm

"Oh, i have a bad side" I wrote cheekily before my lip curved to a smile and my frame was shaken by silent laughter while he kissed my neck.

My mouth formed a perfect 'o' of surprise when he pulled me on top of him and i kissed him back, running my hands over his toned chest, my pad of paper and pen next to me.

A part of me wondered how long this would last, until my powers returned. If they returned.

But giving up this... It was a hefty price to pay.

I shivered as his hands wandered along my back, my legs intwined with his as my own fingers played with his hair.
One hand strayed to my paper and wrote "Love you, you tease." which i held up in front of his face before smirking, almost challenging before I kissed down his neck playing my own hands under his shirt softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Aftermath (Capricious)   Tainted Aftermath (Capricious) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:20 pm

"Oh you do, do you? Well then why don't you show it to me?"

Ben said jokingly as she moved her hands through his air and then down his chest. He honestly loved every moment of this and as they continued he felt himself becoming more and more physically attracted to Julie than ever before! He knew he loved holding Capricious, but there was just something about having her body next to his without the fear of dieing that he loved so much more now. As he looked at her pad again he froze...Not making a sound as he mentally decided something in his head. Not even reacting to her kissing him some more at first, and then lifted up her chin gently before speaking to her again.

"I'm not teasing you Jules, I love you, and I want to be with you in every way possible."

As Ben said that, he yanked her towards himself and began to make out with her hot and heavy. This time running his hand all the way up the under part of her shirt as he did this. Ben didn't know if it was teenage hormones, the fact that he had an opportune moment to actually 'BE' with his girlfriend or that he just had an actual realization that she was the true love of his life that made him do this. In any case he didn't care the reason, nor did he really give it too much thought, right now it was was just him and her. The rest of the world was cut out form existence and from his mind, including the omnitrix, which was ever present on his wrist. Yes, he would give it all up, as long as he could make this moment last forever. As he continued to make out with Cap in very romantic fashion Ben pulled off his black shirt and trademark green jacket, revealing his bare chest underneath....
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Aftermath (Capricious)   Tainted Aftermath (Capricious) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:50 am

I was still actually marvelling over the fact, that I was making out with Ben and damn it felt like I'd been missing out.
At his joke I simply smirked, well. We'd see about that.
He seemed deep in thought and I was just about to ask when his wotrds caused a smile to appear on my face, my eyes to flutter closed as things got more heated. Jesus my head was spinning. And I loved it. I loved him. Completely. Until his shirt came off I'd had some self control..but then...for lack of better word; Rawr.

I felt my cheeks turn slightly pink as I sat up, my hand keeping him pinned down by the chest, which my hand was busy with anyway, and then my shirt was on the floor and I was kissing up his chest, kissing him.
I separated our faces for just a moment and looked him in the eyes, though mine were still half closed, and nodded softly, showing that I wanted to BE with him too.
And I showed that again, by rolling us over so he was on me.

SweetMotherOfGod...I'd give anything to never have to leave his room again. I'd give up my powers, though I knee that wasn't in my control.
Sigh.
...oh...sigh...
Things were getting heavier, soon other items were on the floor..,
hope no one in the tower had superhearing..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Aftermath (Capricious)   Tainted Aftermath (Capricious) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:56 am

[[Scene Fades to black on two silhouettes of Ben and Julie's shadows meshing together on the wall of his room]]

About forty five minutes to an hour later.

...............*THUMP!*.....

"Ouch!"

Ben had fallen out of bed, he was breathing very heavy and sweating from head to toe. Which made his hair look like he had just gotten out of the shower, a rather good look for him though. He was briefly feeling around under his bed, now that he was down here anyway, in search of Julie's pad and pen, which had gotten lost during all the, erm...well activity. He also wanted to find his pair of pants to cover up certain exposed regions of his body.

"Awww, that's gross!"

As Ben contined to fumble around under the bed out of view he felt a near century old slice of pizza, which he couldn't remember if he had left it down there or maybe the previous owner of this room before him had. Either way, he didn't wan't to think about it. As he stood up he rubbed his chin curiously. He was still rather exposed, but luckily the edge of his bed was covering his nether reigions. Meanwhile, as he looked about the girl of his dreams laid in his bed still. Her body was just as radiant as ever, even without the hue of her electric powers and might Ben add was only even more gorgeous when in a more natural state.

"Hmm, I wonder where it could be...OH! Found my pants."

Ben smiled as he leaned over to grab his blue jeans and began hiking them up as he continued the search for her note pad. It was actualy a good thing Jules couldn't speak, because if she had been able to there was no doubt Furi or Sanakan, Liev, and maybe even Kunochi might've knocked on Ben's door or kicked it down thinking there had been a massive battle going on inside of it. Guess the two had just gotten lucky, although Ben probably felt a bit more lucky than Capricious right now. He was on cloud nine in an entirely different galaxy right now. There was no moment in his life that could top what had just happened and that's over him stopping the second Vilgaxian Invasion!

"Uhh, don't worry I'll find it."

Ben was sure once they picked all the stuff up off the floor of his room, and on the lamp shade by his bed for that matter, her pad and pen would come up. In any case, Ben felt so connected with Julie right now that he actually thought he could sense what she was thinking, but just in case he asked her anyway.

"So umm, how are you feeling...I mean are you ok?"

As Ben said this he realized instantly how dumb it was because she couldn't speak. So then he rephrased the question so that she could answer non-verbally by nodding or maybe with a gesture. As he spoke Ben cralwed back into bed, pants half way on, but still unzipped and unbuttoned. Edging closer to Julie where he placed his hand upon her cheek and stroked it gently. This was honestly, the best experience of his entire life, and that means something when just before this finding the omnitrix had been at the top. Right next to the moment where he asked Jules out for the first time and they kissed.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Aftermath (Capricious)   Tainted Aftermath (Capricious) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:44 am

Silently laughing when he fell out of the bed I wrapped a sheet around my body and wondered where the heck my clothes had landed.
I didnt even WANT to know how I looked, hair all huge and messy from the..eh..humidity...

And where was my pad and pen? Jeez...how things get lost in..eh..the heat of..battle..? No..ah well, you know what i meant!

I smirked when he found his pants, however made no move to get up myself. I was exhausted. Absolutely marvelous, yet exhausted. And as there were no secrets like this around the tower, i somehow didnt doubt our teammates would know. Not that I minded, they were my family. But I couldnt take Lievs outbursts yet, too tired.

Then a glint caught my eye and scooching over a little I saw my belt under a pillow. And there were my unmentionables, call me old fashioned but that sounds a hella better than Panties.
Pulling on the garment of epic terminology I kept the cover wrapped around my self as I lay back after getting my stuff fromwhere he had found it and scribbled on the paper lazily "Love you" which I simply held in my hand until he scooted up next to me asking how I was.
Sore. Tired. Amazed. Happy. Ecstatic.

I leaned my head against his hand and closed my eyes, holding up my note and smiling before writing "Perfect" and kissing him slowly, my own hands gently massaging his shoulders.

This whole expirience had obviously been a first for me, if it was for Ben I didnt know and for a second I was afraid I hadnt been as good as others. But I quickly hit that thought on the noggin. I loved Ben, more than anything. He was perfect to me.

"And you, love?"
I wrote before kissing his cheek and writing, "Eh...where are my clothes?" my silent laugh evident on my features.
M hand reached over and I casuallyy dropped th sheet and pulled on his trademark jacket smirking and writing "whatcha think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Aftermath (Capricious)   Tainted Aftermath (Capricious) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:24 pm

Oh good, she had found her pad and pen and the first thing she wrote on it was how much she loved Ben. The gesture and the kiss following just made him melt and want to hold her in his arms. Afterwards she wrote the entire experience was perfect. Good. Most guys, including Ben, worried about the first time doing...well...really anything with their girlfriend would be less than what was hoped for. Then she wrote something asking how Ben felt, that was Julie, always worried about him at all times. When really this was a much bigger deal for her. Just a day ago she was under the impression that she could never touch another person's skin without killing them and now! Then again, it did come at kind of a high price.

"I'm fine. A-Ok even, don't worry about me you were uh, great. It was great. Everything about you is just....I love you too."

Ben began nervously prattling on. It was odd to see him so confident for a change, then again, other than kissing girls he was never that much involved with them usually. So this was kind of unexplored territory for the boy. Luckily, the awkwardness he was feeling was broken when she asked for her clothes.

"Oh they're uhhh errrmmm, somewhere?" scratch

Ben was about to point right to where he saw them last, but then realzied their was a pile of laundry there, underwear on his dresser, and other useless crap and junk spread all over his room. Other than the bed it was kind of a dump in here.

"I'm sure it will turn up haha."

Ben rubbed the back of his head as he chuckled at his dirty room and how what they just did had probably actually improved it's condition. Then finally as he turned back to Cap he saw her wearing his jacket around her pretty much still naked bodyframe and held up the pad and paper, asking what he thought.

"I think I'm never going to wear that again and just hang it up on my wall, so that way every time I look at it I remember this moment right here."

As Ben said that he moved towards her again and reached out to grab Julie so he could pull the girl in for a kiss. Call Ben conceited, cocky, arrogant or whatever, but seeing Jules in his jacket just really made him want to repeat it all over again. Though being that she was uhh for better use of the word....New At This, he doubted she would be up for it again, so a kiss would just suffice.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Aftermath (Capricious)   Tainted Aftermath (Capricious) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:00 pm

Jeez, I could feel the blush creeping onto my cheeks at his words and kissed his cheek.
"You're so cute when you're awkward. It's hilarious."
I teased him by writing though I was sure if I could I wouldve laughed.
Then I sighed and accepted the fact that I would never find those clothes again.

By which time Ben had turned back to me and I swear if we were a cartoon his jaw'd be on the floor. Ahhh, that thought made me smile.

I was about to tease him about that, but his words paired with his kiss made my brain turn to mush. Our kiss turned into another make out and I decided to wear his jacket more often if this was the reaction I got.

Feeling particularily cheeky I wrote, "I know something else you could do with this jacket..." Before zipping it up and kissing him.
When I pulled back I wrote, "Take it off me...for instance..." I wrote before cupping his face between my hands and pulling him out of view once again.

Let's just blame this on the heat of the moment, yes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Aftermath (Capricious)   Tainted Aftermath (Capricious) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:08 pm

Some ridiculous amount of time later, Ben opened his eyes....Julie was laying on top of him obviously completely naked still and one sheet of bed covers was overlapped on of both of them. Unlike the first time they had tried this the second time was less strenuous and more about getting to know each others... physiology... a bit more. I guess you could say it was kind of experimentation trial to see what made the other tick, but nothing too crazy. Ben looked at her and then outside...They had been fooling around in his room for a while. The sky had completely switched from night and day, but Ben didn't care. When he was with her the hours passed by like seconds. As he looked at Capricious who laid on his body he began playing with her hair while staring at the sleeping beauty with a lovable look upon his face. He had obviously died again and gone to heaven, which to be quite honest, he liked it a lot better this time around.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Aftermath (Capricious)   Tainted Aftermath (Capricious) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:41 am

Damn... Talk about a perfect day...evening...night...whatever.
Slowly I began to wake up and yawned silently, my sleeppy eyes locking onto those of my boyfriend.
Thankfully my things were nearby so I could write.

"good..morning..night?" I smiled, capturing his fingers with mine.

"you were amazing.." I wrote, pulling the sheet closer around my body, trying to nowbehave.
I even left his jacket at the foot of The bed.

Leaning down i kissed him gently and smiled.

Perfect....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Aftermath (Capricious)   Tainted Aftermath (Capricious) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:34 am

Ben understood her confusion, time seemed to be liquefied when they were together and it felt like they had been asleep since they first began kissing after turning off the TV. This had all been one wondrous dream and if that were true Ben definitely hoped he'd never wake from it. As she awoke and her multi-colored eyes met his clover green ones with a smile illuminated over his face. Then she placed the pad onto his chest while holding his palm in one hand and began writing with the other.

"Me!? Don't sell yourself short, I was just trying to keep up with you."

Julie then pulled the sheet closer and laid her head upon his chest while Ben stroked the small of her backside.

"But no, seriously, you were wild back there. I'm pretty most of that stuff was illegal in this state and 12 others, including Kentucky."

Ben joked, it wasn't all that crazy by any means. They had made love more than just got it on, but it was still fun to joke around with her. However, Ben soon knew duty would call.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Aftermath (Capricious)   Tainted Aftermath (Capricious) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tainted Aftermath (Capricious)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next