Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Lets go see the world (Invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Lets go see the world (Invite only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Lets go see the world (Invite only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Lets go see the world (Invite only) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Lets go see the world (Invite only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Lets go see the world (Invite only) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Lets go see the world (Invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Lets go see the world (Invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Lets go see the world (Invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Lets go see the world (Invite only) Vote_lcapLets go see the world (Invite only) Voting_barLets go see the world (Invite only) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Lets go see the world (Invite only) Vote_lcapLets go see the world (Invite only) Voting_barLets go see the world (Invite only) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Lets go see the world (Invite only)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Lets go see the world (Invite only) Empty
PostSubject: Lets go see the world (Invite only)   Lets go see the world (Invite only) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:07 pm

Today was the day, Alyrinn was going to see the world! She was going to see if this was a good place for her training, or if she should move somewhere else to fulfill this promise. Alyrinn was ready with basic things she would need for survival, but the main thing she needed was some support. She knew that Hotwire was coming, but she hoped for some extra support, but I guess that will be a secret she wont know until she goes to the "Letter".
Alyrinn took off in flight with her purple back pack slung around her shoulders, placed evenly between her shoulder blades. A smile crept onto her face when she realized that she would see the rest of her home, officially! Alyrinn considered that Earth was her current home, a place to be safe and to learn until she was able to go to her true home. But now, she wanted to explore.
Alyrinn arrived at the "Letter", she landed gracefully on the island and knocked on the big intimidating door. She waited for Hotwire to answer, or really anyone, she was ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Lets go see the world (Invite only)   Lets go see the world (Invite only) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:12 pm

Hotwire had been preparing for this for weeks. Him, Alyrinn, and a few other Titans were going to tour the world. Have some real fun. Hotwire heard the sensors go off alerting him Alyrinn was at the door. He ran down a flight of stairs to get to large lift, bringing him down to the main gate.

He opened the door.

"Hey Ali. Ready to go see the world?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Lets go see the world (Invite only)   Lets go see the world (Invite only) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:48 pm

Toji Okami sped down the stairs, carrying several bags, his helmet firmly on place. He was dressed in 'relaxation mode', meaning that he was wearing baggy shorts, and a loose, sleeveless shirt."HI. GUYS!! READY TO GO!!!" He was ready to see the world without bashing some supernatural threat.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Lets go see the world (Invite only)   Lets go see the world (Invite only) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:49 pm

Metamorphi showed up at the door, he had just come out the bath so he was just wearing a towel around his waist Hotwire? Who's at the door?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Lets go see the world (Invite only)   Lets go see the world (Invite only) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:12 pm

Miley finishes some last minute packing she had been excited for this trip ever since she learned she could tag along. Miley tosses an mp3 player she bought with some reward money she got in a back pack along with 2 pairs of clothes and her hero costume. She dances a bit as she listens to music while she grabs her com link and put it in the bag finally cramming in an extra jacket just incase she torched the current purple hoodie she wore right now. Miley turns off the music and races down stairs with the bag on her back running up standing by Toji."Ready to go!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lets go see the world (Invite only)   Lets go see the world (Invite only) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:16 pm

Alyrinn grinned brightly and skipped into the "Letter" looking at all her friends. She noticed that there were only four of them going when there was five seats. Alyrinn looked at Morphi and smiled.
She pulled Hotwire off to the side. "We should let Morphi come! There are five seats! He could be a good person to bring along! Please! Alyrinn begged quickly with an innocent face. She waved at Miley and Toji as they came down, but honestly wanted more company.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lets go see the world (Invite only)   Lets go see the world (Invite only) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:01 am

"It's alyrinn meta... we're..." Hotwire stopped. He really didn't want to drag meta along for this. He'd just be a thorn in hotwires hide the whole way, he knew it.

Then Alyrinn dragged him and begged for meta to come. Curse those cute eyes of hers. It took only about 4 seconds of those to make hotwire crack.

"Alright, alright... he can come..." He said.

He turned back to face Metamorpho.

"Alyrinn, Toji, Miley, and I are taking the T-jet out for a worldly excursion, and wanted to know if you were interested."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lets go see the world (Invite only)   Lets go see the world (Invite only) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:56 pm

Toji grinned, hugging Miley around the waist, picking her up, and spun around."My love!!! I'm so happy you're going also!!!"Putting his girlfreind down, the explosively jolly halfling looks at Meta, grinning."What about it, your grouchiness? Wanna go!!?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lets go see the world (Invite only)   Lets go see the world (Invite only) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:19 am

Metamorphi thought about it for a few seconds Meh, got nothing better to do he walked back inside and came out a few minutes later, fully dressed and wearing a backpack, he hoped into the back seat of the T-jet and waited for them to leave.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Lets go see the world (Invite only)   Lets go see the world (Invite only) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:15 am

Miley hugs back laughing as she is spun."Once I heard you were coming too I couldn't have said yes said yes fast enough!"Miley says giving Toji a quick kiss before also asking Meta if he wanted to come. After Meta left to go change Miley started to head to the T-jet pulling Toji's arm along with her."Come on lets go pick out our seats before all the good ones are taken!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lets go see the world (Invite only)   Lets go see the world (Invite only) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:16 pm

Alyrinn jumped up in a happy way then grabbed Hotwire's arm, pulling him along with the others. "So what is this T-jet?" Alyrinn asked as they entered the hanger. It answered her own question when she saw the other members jump into the giant T-jet. Alyrinn's eyes went wide and she flew around the thing fast, observing everything. "This is so cool! I thought we'd all have to fly or something! But not like this!" Alyrinn squealed as she landed next to Hotwire, still smiling. "Who's driving?" Alyrinn added quickly, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lets go see the world (Invite only)   Lets go see the world (Invite only) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:56 am

"The T-Jet is this." Hotwire said as they entered the hanger.

Hotwire would walk over to the craft, and open one of the side doors. Taking his seat, he motioned for Alyrinn to sit next to him. While hotwire knew how to fly the craft, he figured toji, being a senior member would be better. Besides, this gave him a chance to sit closer to alyrinn.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lets go see the world (Invite only)   Lets go see the world (Invite only) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:49 pm

Toji plopped into the pilot's seat, pulling on a headset after giving Miley a quick kiss." Roger, Wilco. We are ready for the Zelta Formation, Roger!!" After that quick wise crack, he powered up."Away, my freinds, to ifinity!! We are the chosen ones, ready to explore the stars!!!" You could tell the halfing was excited from the way he was qouting various shows.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lets go see the world (Invite only)   Lets go see the world (Invite only) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:31 pm

Miley plops in her seat smiling up until toji talked strangly reaising an eyebrow."Wh do you whose this roger you speak of toji? And why do you bring him up so suddenly?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lets go see the world (Invite only)   Lets go see the world (Invite only) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:34 pm

(OOC: It was my turn, but I'll allow it since I wish to be skipped)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets go see the world (Invite only)   Lets go see the world (Invite only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets go see the world (Invite only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next