Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Alien(open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Alien(open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Alien(open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Alien(open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Alien(open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Alien(open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Alien(open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Alien(open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Alien(open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Alien(open) - Page 5 Vote_lcapAlien(open) - Page 5 Voting_barAlien(open) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Alien(open) - Page 5 Vote_lcapAlien(open) - Page 5 Voting_barAlien(open) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Alien(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character
Name: Nerinia
Code Name: Specter
Villain or good guy?: Good

Alien(open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Nerinia froze, for only a second, as she saw Mr.Slaughter swing the road sign. Was it wrong to want to go back help him when she'd been given a duty. The mental struggle showed clearly on her face. This time, she would stay out of the way, and she would get Xeno to safety. These were the words she used to console her broiling thoughts as she turned back on her heel and fled. The destination was a place she knew she could protect the alien, from both the eyes of passerbys, and the onslaught of these Double Man Agents...

Her minds raced, hoping that Ben Tennyson would avoid capture and the promise of pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:29 pm

A miracle it was indeed, that or as usual the Omnitrix was out thinking it's controller. As the Hat spoke and instructed Dar to knock Ben out, it would seem his idea to bluff these guys out had failed. However, upon the hostile sentence being uttered the AI in the Omnitrix automatically overrided the recharge sequence to save the host and allowed Ben access to the Omnitrix for a limited time due to it not being charged fully.

Reacting instinctively as the face-plate propped up with a picture of Rath, Ben jumped back, not able to avoid the blow although his reflexes were extremely quick, but rather allowing him enough reaction time time to put his proverbial game face on. As his hand touched down on the Omnitrix at the point of contact Ben would shift forms from that of a teenage boy to a creature with scales, very jagged teeth, a lure at the tip of it's head, gills, clawed webbed hands and feet, and finally beady fish like eyes of Ripjaws! The pole still hit, but instead of shattering Ben's ribs it merely brusied the flesh of the aquatic creature who was designed to withstand the intense crushing pressure of the deep sea. As Ben hit the ground and then rolled back to his feet he rubbed the area where he was hit while speaking aloud.

"OUCH! Ripjaws!?! What happened to Rath?...Man, what a Ripoff! You save my butt, but then give me an alien that can't even survive on land."

That being said, Ben ran towards the alien creature planning to do combat with Mr. Slaughter once again since he was in the way of that. Either way his plan had worked and if Toji was smart he was calling for back up for these two goons. With Xeno safely out of the picture the Titans had already won the battle and now the second part of the war was about to begin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:34 pm

Slaughter was annoyed by the sudden transformation. Didn't this guy have a limit to his shapeshifting ability? He was further annoyed that while The Hat had canceled out any of Ben's superpowers, he could still use his aliens' natural physical strengths. Now Slaughter was fighting...a fish?

Ben was also talking to himself. Was he...insane?

In any case, Slaughter would aim an overhead smash right for one of the big fish's big eyeballs. Hopefully smashing Ben's head in would be more successful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 pm

"Toji, call in Zack, JaK, Kunochi, Furi, anyone who isn't power specific and stay away from the Hat guy while you're still powerless; we don't know what else he can do."

Ripjaws would speak as him and Dar charged towards one another and as the apparently alien government agent powerhouse sent an overhand right flying at Ben's face he would open his mouth ultra wide like an unhinged snake revealing the extremely jagged teeth inside. Darthlegolas or Slaughter was about to find out why Ben called this alien RIP-JAWS, but apart from strength, durability, and powerful jaws it was useless as a land based fighter. Thus why it's rarely EVER used by the Titan. If his fists did enter Ripjaw's well...jaws, however, most likely his teeth wouldn't be able to completely rip off his arm thanks to Slaughter's armor covering, but the armor itself was definitely getting shredded. In the meantime, Ben followed up the large opponent's shot with a right hook of his own. Ben definitely keeping in mind that compared to Slaughter Ripjaws wan't on par strength wise like Rath or Fourarms, but he still did pack a punch on the same level of a headbutt from a raging bull.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:58 am

Toji ran foward, taking the blow in his side."Gaaah!!" Bones snapped as he got it full force.Trying to stand back up, he held his katana in salute."E-enough." Turning his head to Ben, he grinned weakly."R-run"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:18 pm

OT: I'm confused...What blow did Toji take? I thought Big Chill rescued him???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:43 pm

OOC: Yours, because you didn't address the actual attack in your post. You just opened your mouth, and we don't know what that means. Was Ben hit? Did he catch it in his mouth? In any case, Toji has taken the attack aimed at Ben, trying to protect him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:48 pm

OT: I did address the actual attack, but I do apologize because I obviosuly didn't explain what I was trying to do well enough in the post;

I opened my mouth, heavily implying that your fist was going to end up inside of it. As not to godmod I didn't want to say I just bit your arm because Ripjaws could take Dar's arm off or at least rip the tendons/take off a considerable amount of skin along with the armor. Thus I wanted to give you a chance to avoid it before inflicting serious injury. However, since Toji peculiarly chose to ignore Ben and jumped in the way, I guess that part of my post was taken care of. However, the post is actually still yours Dar because I did follow up with a right hand, but since Toji is now injured and Ben will time out again after my next post I'll just get them out of there because now that Toji's dead weight this battle is over for the Titans.

As Dar's fist continued to soar towards Ripjaw's mouth, Ben was prepared to clamp down on the limb and either rip it out of socket or give him some really cool peep holes through his arm. When suddenly, Toji chose to peculiarly almost kill himself by jumping in front of Ben when he was about to inflict some serious damage, however, from his point of view it might've looked like Ripjaws was about to be knocked out. In any case, Slaughter's blow landed true and severely hurt Toji. Although, as did Ben's follow up punch. The hit all in itself catching Slaughter in the head and causing him to stumble back while Ripjaws took the opportunity for reprieve to check on his teammate.

"Toji, Toji! Are you ok!?"

He was was the farthest thing from it and worst off Ben was taking deep breath's now, he needed some water and soon. As he panted while inspecting Toji's injuries the half-demon suggested that they run through gritted teeth. After turning back Ripjaws could see the Hat was still in play and Mr. Slaughter was recovering; a retreat seeming like a pretty good option at the moment to him too.

"Can't *pant pant* say I disagree."

Started to feel claustrophobic now, Ripjaws swooped up the runt hero as gentle as he could and used his slippery body to run and slide towards a man hole. Upon reaching it he dug his claws into the top of the covering and flung it off, then dove into the sewers along with Toji. In water even if Slaughter attempted to give chase there was no way he was catching RIpjaws. Although, Ben didn't get far in this form before he was once again reverted back. The waiting period for the recharge now extended to 15 or so minutes due to him over exerting the Omnitrix, which Ben had to say was pretty bad since Toji was in serious pain. Hopefully, now that they had escaped the Hat his powers would return and the demon boy could hold out until they got back to one of the towers.

"*cough cough* Toji, just hold on, I'm going to get you help. Calling all Titans, I'm in need of immediate assistance stat!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:11 am

OOC: Just to clarify, Dar wasn't 'punching' Ben, he was swinging the street sign as a replacement axe. How Dar's hand would be anywhere close to Ben's mouth still remains a mystery to me, unless that is a really, really big mouth.

I'll make my post tomorrow. I'm too sleepy now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:41 am

Quote :
In any case, Slaughter would aim an overhead smash right for one of the big fish's big eyeballs. Hopefully smashing Ben's head in would be more successful.

Quote :
Just to clarify, Dar wasn't 'punching' Ben, he was swinging the street sign as a replacement axe.

The original bolded text above in no way translated to me the one below it since the object wasn't actually mentioned, thus why I was confused.... Common misconception, either way it didn't matter overall.

Last edited by JaK on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:02 am

OOC: This would all be so much easier if you were all me. Then my confusing, vague posts would make sense to all of us.

In response to Ben's punch, Dar opens his mouth. JK. Funny

BIC: Slaughter was surprised by Toji's decision to block his attack. He had sacrificed his own well-being for Ben. Slaughter wondered if he had killed the poor Teen.

Ben tried to punch Slaughter in the face. He decided to let the Titan break his fist on the alien skin that was harder than steel. It was not a wise decision. Slaughter was stunned by the force of the punch and stumbled back a few steps. He hadn't expected that to hurt so much. Wasn't The Hat canceling out Ben's powers?

Slaughter looked up and saw that Ben was escaping down into the sewers with the injured Toji. He looked to The Hat for instruction. "Should I follow?"

"No," The Hat said, picking up his fedora off the ground. "There's no point. We will pay them a visit later, after a few more hours of sleep and breakfast." That faceless void of his betrayed no emotion.

Slaughter glared at The Hat. "Why could he use his powers?"

"I owe no explanation to you, Mr. Slaughter. Especially not when you let the real target escape. Xeno is now loose in the city."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:55 am

OT: I guess we can end the thread here. However, before we leave this thread not trying to godmod, but I am confused for the mechanics of blocking abilities. I understand stopping Superboy's super strength since he needs a powersource aka the sun, but Fourarms is a huge dude and just has that strength naturally compacted into his muscles?? Such as Bane would be able to lift things around the Hat due to venom injection which isnt a power but technological enhancement. So basically I'm asking does he cut your physical abilities as well??? Also what about stinkfly who shoots luggys, or Heatblast who is made of fire and shoots fireballs is he still lit up or ode she just lose control over his pyrokinesis? Not to mention Greymatter...is he still smart or doe he become dumb? Other aliens such as Xlr8 and Echo-Echo I've already figured out lose their speed and duplication as well as echo soundwave but others I'm not sure about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:29 am

OOC: Sadly, I wasn't thinking specifically of Ben 10 when I made The Hat, so Ben falls into the weird-zone. The Hat can't stop Ben's watch from working, and the watch does transformations. Once Ben is transformed, however, the aliens can't do anything that a normal human can't do. Duplication, sonic screams, and phasing would be canceled. Physical features such as strength, speed, and endurance would be weakened, but would still be technically present.

Either Backlash or Zack would tear The Hat apart, because their powers are entirely device-driven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:32 am

OT: Ok, well I'll just make up stuff to weaken them then. For example Fourarms adrenaline is cut in half and slowed thus he cannot lift as much and Greymatter's nerves don't fire nearly as quick making him less brainy. That type of stuff...Don't know if it's true, but should be fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:33 am

OOC: Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alien(open)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next