Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Alien War? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Alien War? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Alien War? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Alien War? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Alien War? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Alien War? Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Alien War? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Alien War? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Alien War? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Alien War? Vote_lcapAlien War? Voting_barAlien War? Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Alien War?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Alien War? Empty
PostSubject: Alien War?   Alien War? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:44 pm

Here's the idea: a war in which heroes have legitimate reasons to join both sides. Neither side is under mind-control, they both have differing opinions on something. So far, I think it should center around aliens somehow, but I don't have the specifics planned out. Does anyone have any suggestions? Also who would be interested in joining this story?
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Alien War? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien War?   Alien War? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:01 pm

Sounds like a fun idea. I might have Superboy join seeing as he's a clone of an alien
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Alien War? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien War?   Alien War? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:12 pm

Well the double man project was really interested in xeno....what if the government/ people of jump were to become interested in/ scared of all aliens and try to capture them, control them, kill dangerous ones or try to send them back?

Some heroes might think that earth is safer without aliens bringing in dangerous weapons and powers while others might feel they have the right to stay on earth or at least have a chance to prove themselves. While most aliens would join the latter some might join the former on the chance of going home or the promise of being spared from the mass emigration or threat of being imprisoned......that sounds pretty solid....though it needs some fleshing out.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Alien War? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien War?   Alien War? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:19 pm

That's a cool idea, Ravian!

Yeah I'd join on in! Probably with Scope, but, I might decide differently depending on how this folds out. If you are set on aliens being involved, another idea we could go with is that there are few planets that are still suitable for life and humans are killing the earth: one of the last ones. Some of the heroes on Earth might decide to join up with helping the aliens take over because they want to protect the planet and other heroes would probably side with humans cuz...they don't want no stinkin aliens on their turf! I don't remember what the movie was called that I got this from...but it had the guy that played Neyo from the Matrix only he's an alien...

That's just one suggestion though...were you thinking that this war would be all on Earth or maybe even around the galaxy?

I really do like war situations. Then we can have threads titled like 'The Battle for Pluto!' and other fun stuff like that. It would also be interesting because it could possibly split up even the Titans! Intense...
Back to top Go down

Alien War? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien War?   Alien War? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Thank you for your interest Josh.

Ravian, you're a genius. I read your idea and I had a spark. Here is a possible play off of your idea:

A huge, seemingly unbeatable alien fleet is about to attack earth. The military, fed up with all these alien attacks decide to build a weapon to permanently deal with the threat of alien invasion. This weapon is designed to put out a planet-covering aura that kills any and all aliens on Earth. Needless to say, it would deal with the invasion force easily, which is a good thing. However, it would mean that all good aliens who now live on earth would have to leave the planet or be destroyed. They wouldn't be the targets of the weapon, merely acceptable losses in the eyes of the government.

The first side of this war would want: To use the weapon to save the earth.

The second side would want: To stop the machine from activating and find some other way to save the earth.

Who would the invading forces be? Gordanians? Apokaliptians?

Thr33, that's a good idea, too. I also like the idea of having battles on other planets. Perhaps the invading forces claim that they want to help save the earth from itself. That would draw a few more heroes (especially any Amazons or Atlanticans) to the side of destroying the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

Alien War? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien War?   Alien War? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:32 pm

I like the idea of somthing to stop alien attacks but something that kills all aliens on the planet wouldn't seem to work because even though they're nothing to do with the site it would mean getting rid of some of the planets greatest heroes like Superman and Martian Manhunter which doesn't seem like something the government would do. Maybe they wanted to place a satalite into orbit that would attempt to destroy any ship approaching earth and there's some people who want it and some who don't. The people who don't because it could stop some friendly aliens coming which could help humanity and the ones who want it to happen because they don't want to risk the chance of an alien invasion
Back to top Go down

Alien War? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien War?   Alien War? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:55 pm

I agree with Josh fully, SUperman, nor many of Earths greatest heroes would stand for such a thing as long as there are good aliens on the planet like Starfire, Supergirl, Hawkgirl etc.. Not to mention the planet owes their good aliens a debt of gratitude for defending them in previous invasions. Finally, we keep forgetting the government usually is a foil, but is not the bad guy. If they were to try and implement this it would have to go past the president who is obviously on friendly terms with JLA. SO again the idea of killing aliens on planet is an absolute no as long as we have a democratic government. I would think Public Enemies storyline or Watchmen storyline would work better where we try to force the aliens to go through hurtles to be rightful citizens and are treated horribly in the process like jews in WWII. That could dive the team as we feel it's lawful to shackle up invaders and keep a close eye on them, but others might feel it's unlawful to take away any beings rights just because they're not human. Although, I dont see many heroes on the site having any negative type of point of view towards aliens. When the Earth's greatest hero is SUperman, Martian Manhunter, etc...

The saving Earth from itself alien approach was actually already done by comics, but we could try it on here on a smaller scale with TT.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Alien War? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien War?   Alien War? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Yeah....I suppose there is all that....darn, not near as solid as it was in my head. But some sort of....yeah, x men like quarintine-ish......thing wouldn't really work...but I like the satellite idea...*huge fan of things like space base mass drivers*

And the movie th33 was thinking about is the day that the earth stood still, a nanobot weapon would he extremely interesting. Though later I was going to bring Ina supporting character for xeno who consists of nanobots.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

Alien War? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien War?   Alien War? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:47 pm

If this does turn into a simple alien invasion though the main aliens I'd personally like to see trying to invade are the Apokoliptians, mainly because they're one of the few alien species I actually know the name of in the DC Universe. Maybe we could do something like a small group want to overthrow Darkseid and want to try and turn Earth into a new Apokolips as a base or something
Back to top Go down

Alien War? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien War?   Alien War? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:51 am

Perhaps in the wake of Primarch Joshua's rampage, Jump City decides to become an alien-free zone. In this case, none of those famous, heroic aliens would be displaced or threatened. Only the aliens in Jump City would be involved. The military could give an ultimatum date by which all aliens must leave the city. After that date, a special military group of anti-alien soldiers will move into town. Injustice is done to the aliens, but at the same time it is what the majority of people have decided on.

As for Apokolips, I don't think we've ever decided what time frame we are using related to that planet. Is Darkseid still around? Or has he already been defeated (like in JLU), leaving Apokolips in chaos? OR, has Orion stepped in to take over the planet? I myself would vote that Apokolips is currently in it's feudal era of chaos following Darkseid's fall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alien War? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien War?   Alien War? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alien War?
Page 1 of 1