Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Alien(open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Alien(open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Alien(open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Alien(open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Alien(open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Alien(open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Alien(open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Alien(open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Alien(open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Alien(open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapAlien(open) - Page 4 Voting_barAlien(open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Alien(open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapAlien(open) - Page 4 Voting_barAlien(open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Alien(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character
Name: Nerinia
Code Name: Specter
Villain or good guy?: Good

Alien(open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:40 pm

OOC: Sorry. Should I fix it or just leave it how it is?

EDIT: You'll have to excuse me, I'm still sweeping away some roleplay cobwebs, this is thee first time I've been serious about a forum in a while.

Last edited by Nerinia™ on Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:43 pm

OT: I edited my reply just in case you didn't see, because you don't need to leave this thread if your only doing so to start a new one. But ya, no, it's fine you can just leave it.

Edit: It's ok, just wanted to make sure you knew not to double post and that you could be in more than one thread at a time.

As Ben saw that the Hat was trying to convince Xeno to come with him he began getting annoyed with both these guys. Government or not they were really asking for it!

"Hey, leave him alone. He doesn't belong to anyone...Especially not a government who's trying to currently kill their citizens."

Ben would rotate the dial on the Omnitrix as the fighting commenced between Toji and Mr. Slaughter again. However, his focus was now on this man who's face wasn't even visible. Freaky. The Omnitrix was activating, even though Toji nor this other girl's abilities seemed to be working. This might be due to it being a machine, however, and just seeming like a superpower due to how advanced it really is.

"You both are cruisin for a Fourarm's brusin!"

Ben then slammed down on the Omnitrix's face plate, changing forms without any knowledge of the newcomer's abilities. Although, as he changed instead of receiving Fourarms he was turned into Big Chill! It was almost as if the Omnitrix AI had knew that this man was Darthlegolas and that turning into Fourarms might get Ben the same result as last time. In either case Ben was not not happy with his choice.

"Awww, come on!?! Ok, I guess Big Chill works too."

Ben then jumped up into the air and as he came down attempted to phase into the floor. However, as he did this he just collided with the ground and rubbed his head after landing on his face.

"OUCH!...Ooook, that was weird."

The plan had been to go intangible and then come up under the fedora wearing dude, freezing his lower body, but for some reason his power wasn't working. In fact, none of them were!!?! This realization coming when he stood up and attempted to breath his sub-zero temperature frost breath and nothing more came out there the 'huff' that most people get when exhaling in a cold atmosphere.

"Hey, what gives???"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:21 pm

Mr. Slaughter's eyes opened wide as the girl jumped in-between himself and Toji. Why would she sacrifice herself like that? Did she even know what this fight was about? Then, as soon as she had shown up, she turned to leave.

What?

Oh well, these Titans were just distractions. His only goal here was to retrieve the alien. Toji was still in his way, though. "Girls fight in your place, weakling. I didn't know you needed such protection." Slaughter punched at Toji's ribs, planning on breaking a few of them.

The Hat turned and looked at Ben through the void that was his face. Ben had transformed, but his powers were still absent. "Killing its citizens? Poor simpleton. We are merely agents of the people's will. Your tax dollars fund us and we destroy threats to the nation. Does Primarch Joshua ring a bell? The government has seen time and again that aliens are severe threats to the lives of our 'citizens.' We have the facilities to contain this alien, keep it alive and healthy, teach and learn from it, and find it a purpose on this planet. What do you have? You want it to join your gang of violent fighters? You want to turn it into a mere weapon for your own purposes? Are you absolutely sure that you can control this being? Because if you can't, hundreds of people will die. I don't need to list all the Titans that have gone rogue over the last few years. There is no way you can meet the needs of this alien."

The Hat made no move to attack. He knew that he could kill everyone here within a few minutes, but he was trying to make a point. The government was trying to keep the peace, and the Titans had taken violent actions against them. "Tell me, Ben. If I'm so evil, then why are you the one trying to attack me? I haven't made any violent actions towards you."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:37 pm

Toji grinned."You're the one who took away all our powers.Besides, I told her to get out of here earlier."Taking the punch, he winced, but didn't fall, though he did waver some."You're a coward and hypocrite,mate.You preach protection of all beings, but when it gets down to it you'll attack anyone you're ordered to.We titans protect without asking or tags."He spread his arms wide."Go on, beat on me. Show you're a big man, punk."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:03 pm

Xeno was so confused, why was everyone fighting? There was no obvious reason as of yet. Of course if he could understand them he would realize they were all fighting over him but the reason why would escape him still. Be hadn't done anything other than land here, heck not even land, he had crashed.

The hat though, he troubled Xeno besides having no face, there was no reflection of light. It wasn't natural, it didn't make sense and it sent Xeno a bad feeling. He wasn't sure how to react, the instinct in him said attack, but his mind said run.

In all this thinking he had missed the beginning of slaughters attack but as the girl realized the whole in he shoulder and ran he became very agitated, having quite liked the small being. She had been alot friendlier than the others.

He hissed at slaughter violently, dropping the fedora and glad for the distraction from The Hat. He took three steps towards Mr. Slaughter and then leaped towards him, barreling towards his side. Xeno landed a few feet in front of him, right argue end of toji's rant and brought one of his arms up, raking his claws against the armor and ending at Mr. Slaughters chin. Attempting to deliver a devastating uppercut.
Back to top Go down
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:41 pm

Nerinia was back, this time, without her gun. Since she couldn't do anything offensive without her powers in effect, she figured she might as well try to protect the alien. Her constant entrance's and exit's might give someone whiplash, but this time she was confident that she was going to stick this out until this way over.

She looked around nervously, spotting the Alien, who she'd heard being called Xeno. The female gulped and put on a smile, hoping to draw the Alien away from the fighting before he could get hurt. "Xeno!" She called, pointing at her shoulder. "I'm okay, please come away from him!" Her voice sounded strained with worry. The hole was still there in her shoulder, but was no longer bleeding due to the freezing gray blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:22 pm

Slaughter laughed at Toji's insults. "A coward? A hypocrite? When did I ever claim to be anything else?" He was impressed that Toji was still standing after his last punch. He would be less kind with his next punch. "Cowards survive."

Slaughter aimed a punch at Toji's neck, but before he could attack, he was clawed by the alien. Why was the alien attacking him? His armor was shredded by the claws, and the steel dropped to the ground in pieces. Amazingly, on Slaughter's body, only slight scratches could be seen. His skin was extremely durable, and could take quite a beating.

Slaughter's helmet stayed securely on his head. He held his hands out in a peaceful gesture to
calm the alien down.

"Tell me, Titan. Do you even know if this alien is sentient? You don't know anything about it. I know that our program can help him. They helped me. Where were the Titans when I fell from space?" Slaughter had no memory of his life before the Double-Man Project, but he knew that he had certainly not been recruited by the Teen Titans. Was he not good enough for them? Was this nonspeaking, giant insect better than him? "You selfish brat! You know nothing!"

Slaughter would lunge for Toji, hoping that the alien didn't interfere. He was going to punch Toji in the face. A landed blow like that should at least knock him out. Would it kill the boy?

Possibly.

The Hat looked on with dispassion as Slaughter went into a rage. He didn't care if Slaughter lived or died, much less the Titans. Only the alien mattered in this situation. "Xeno, was it? An interesting name. I hope your races weren't at war. Slaughter has been waiting for a brother from space."

He looked at the ghost-like girl. "Girl, you should leave. This is a dangerous situation, and the alien may be violent. I don't want to fill out extra paperwork about your death. Don't worry, I will make sure your alien doesn't get hurt." He pulled out a small slip of paper with a phone number on it. "I'll even let you visit him sometime. The same goes to the Titans."

It was a quick way to resolve the issue. The previous leader of Double-Man had wanted to extend a hand to the Titans. The Hat had always assumed it was to deal with them in a less annoying fashion. He pulled out three more cards, all with his phone number on it.

"I'll give you all access to see Xeno in our facility, but you will need to stop your acts of violence against us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:03 pm

Before the punch landed Toji was suddenly swept up by Big Chill, he was still able to fly at least. While Xeno distracted Mr. Slaughter Big Chill held Toji in the air while speaking to The Hat.

"Acts of violence against us?? He's the one who started this when he tried to cut my head off with an axe!"

Just then the Omnitrix symbol on his chest began to flash over and over, signaling that it was about to time out.

"Oh come on not now---"

Then in a flash of green light Ben and Toji fell out of the sky and landed in a pile on top of each other. Luckily, not having been to high up they sustained little more than some discomfort from the drop.

"Fine, it's not like you were being of much help anyway."

After getting back up and dusting himself off, Ben shot a sideways glance at the faceless man. Having felt that impending doom vibe from when he first arrived. Ben just really didn't trust him or what he was saying.

"Don't believe him. There's nothing in the government's law of conduct that says you have to tell us the truth and quite frankly I don't trust either of you or what you're selling. Now I'll say it one last time, this isn't your city we protect it from threats and if we deem Xeno a threat well send him back to where he came from. You nor big tinman here have any right to it. If anything we should let Xeno decide, which by the way he is sentient...I could feel him through the connection when he touched me. I can't explain it, but he understands us, he's just confused and has a bit of a feral nature."

Ben had done as they asked, there were no more weapons out and even if he wanted to keep fighting the Omnitrix had timed out and this new guy had obviously done something to their powers. Proven by how Toji seemed to be in pain even though Ben saw him fight Kyte the other day without much of a problem. Nonetheless the teens were defenseless at the moment, which was not a very good situation for them or Xeno.

"The real question is who are you guys really. I've never seen or heard of a Double Man Project before and it's not like this is the first alien sighting in Jump City. What do you really want Xeno for?"

Ben was very suspicious of the two apparent agents real motives for going specifically after Xeno. Maybe it was because he was wild in nature and unlike them was not a native here, therefore could be tamed and used as their dog. Something Ben would not allow to happen, if he could stop it. If it's smart enough to make rational decisions then it has a right to live freely, not in some glorified facility/petting zoo.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:49 pm

Xeno was ready to attack Mr. Slaughter once again. But then he heard someone call him. The girl from earlier. Her shoulder still had a hole in it. A big whole, he really wondered if she would be okay. Xeno let Toji and slaughter continue their fight uninterrupted and went back to the girl.

He could clearly hear the worry in her voice though he didn't understand why. There wasn't much fondest right now the Ben had stopped fighting and now the hat seemed to be very confident though xeno couldn't see why. He also wondered why his name was beig said so much, xeno this, xeno that. He had figured out the meaning of "who are you" rather quickly, though he had no way of applying it right now.

After a few seconds of deep thought he looked about and his "gaze" setting on Mr. Slaughter, he attempted to ask something "[why.....you....attaking]" he stumbled through the words, reflecting on what had been said since his landing to try and out together a decent sentence. He would have said "why're you fighting" if he had the vocabulary, by he had struggled to even put that incorrect sentence together.
Back to top Go down
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:19 pm

Nerinia seemed to calm down significantly once Xeno was standing closer to her. Now she might be able to be of SOME use. She looked at Xeno, hoping he'd understand when she said; "They're fighting over you..." She gently put a hand on the Alien's shoulder. It was a protective touch, as if at any moment she was ready to defend Xeno from any wandering attacked between Ben, Toji, or Mr.Slaughter.

She shot Hat a blank stare. There was no way she was doing any sort of agreeing. She wasn't a Titan yet. She wasn't rooting for the other side either. Her only concern? Make sure Xeno didn't end up in the wrong hands. She looked at Ben and Toji, swallowing slightly. The Titans... she knew they would take care of Xeno the best they could. No doubt about that.

She shook away the thought. Nerinia returned her focus to Xeno, smiling encouragingly before looking at Hat and Slaughter. "I think it should be up to Xeno, where he goes! He has a mind you know, he can decide for himself!" Specter awaited a response in silence, her hand never moving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:21 pm

Slaughter's punch hit nothing but air as Ben scooped Toji up and flew him to safety. Suddenly, Slaughter heard a voice in his head.

Why you attacking?

Where had that come from. Slaughter noticed that the alien was looking right at him. Was Xeno trying to talk to him with telepathy? His anger subsided as he realized that he could communicate with the alien.

He thought as loudly as he could in Xeno's direction, trying to pass along a telepathic message. [I am fighting because you are my brother. I want to protect you, but these children are trying to take you away from me. I've been alone for so long. I wanted to have a brother from the stars.]

The Hat shook his void-like head. "I must apologize on Slaughter's behalf. He was only trying to follow orders in his own, uncreative way. It is usually best not to anger him." Had The Hat really wanted to hurt the Titans, he would have killed them already. He found a bench nearby and sat down on it, looking at Ben.

"I am merely a mercenary, Ben. I don't care about this city, the government, or the Titans. Go ahead and call yourselves the defenders of the city. I don't care. However, I will do what I have been hired to do. If you have a problem with that, then go talk to my boss."

Ben explained that Xeno was sentient. The Hat listened intently. "Really? That is very useful. We might be able to communicate with him then and explain the situation."

Ben said that he had never heard of the Double-Man Project. The Hat straightened up, as though offended. "The Double-Man Project was kept pretty quiet until you died, Mr. Tennyson. And right before you were mysteriously brought back to life we were nearly wiped out. During the Primarch Joshua crisis, over 30 Double-Man Agents were killed. We defended not only Jump City, but also your East Tower. I was one of two survivors from that disaster, Ben. I saw many of my friends and comrades die trying to defend this city. They were brushed aside by Primarch Joshua, and their sacrifices did nothing to help. They died, and their bodies were buried along with the rubble. The reason you haven't heard of us is because we died trying to fix your problem."

The Hat stood and approached Ben with his hands clenched in his pockets. "I am not willing to let that happen again, Tennyson. Primarch was a Titan for years, and as I recall he was one of your personal friends. However, in the end he was a monster that you could not stop. Thousands of people died because you failed to deal with an alien. I want him kept somewhere where people don't have to fear him."

The girl said that Xeno should make the choice. The Hat turned in her direction. "Oh? Just like Primarch Joshua made his choice? By the way, Mr. Slaughter here is an alien. We keep him on a short leash. Would you want him to have his choice? The only thing he enjoys is killing. Do you want him running freely on the streets?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Ben was rather appalled by The Hat's statement. He was just a mercenary for Hire...Yet, he was part of the double man project. He spoke of how his comrades were killed, but at the same time said he could careless of what was going on here and spoke of Dar as a lesser being. So which was it, was he a Merc. with a soft spot for teammates? Even though he said he didn't care about Slaughter or was he a hired hand who just did what he got paid for, which in that case why did he bring up the thing about Primarch Joshua?

"You keep his name out of your mou---Well, out of your black weird face! Primarch was possessed by an evil God on a Trigon level from what I've read. Although, details may mean nothing to you, they mean something to me. For example, you also forgot to mention how Joshua saved this city and more lives than you and your big axe swinging lap dog here can ever hope to take away in 100 years."

This Hat had just crossed Ben, there were some simple rules in life and not speaking ill of the dead was one of them. Also, he needed to get his facts straight because Ben honestly thought he had no clue who he was dealing with. So he stopped Ben and Toji's powers from working...big deal. They forget that there's strength in numbers and in the end the Titans would flourish for the many reasons, which Ben was going to mention.

"Oh by the way, HELLLO!? I was kind of DEAD!! Believe me if I hadn't been killed in action....Well..Maybe Joshua would still be here. But, that's besides the point because it was also my Omnitrix, not you or your agents, that stopped him. Which brings me to my point, were the Teen Titans, and most importantly, I'm Ben Tennyson. I alone have defeated the baddest aliens in the universe in singles combat. I hold one of the most powerful weapons in both this and my own universe. I stopped a full scale alien invasion and came back from the freakin dead! Together the Titans have defeated Gods, Demons, Aliens, super villains, Extra-dimensional monsters, dinosaurs, and hordes of killer robots. So I'm going to tell you this one last time...Leave Jump City and Xeno alone and never come back or we will find you. And I promise you no matter who you work for or what you do today, there will be no place on this Earth or in this Galaxay that you can hide from us...And yes, that is very much a threat."

Big words, but mainly Ben was bluffing, not to mention The Hat had angered him. So he was attempting to drop names and feats to convince the agents to run off. You actually wouldn't believe how often this worked for him. It was an overused tactic really, mainly done by SUperman who openly goes against Government authority when he knows he's in the right, such as when he once broke into court and rescued a woman who was going to be put on death row for a crime he knew she didn't commit. And if blood thristy Mr. Slaughter was what was going to become of poor Xeno when they got their hands on him...Well, then just call Ben Superman, because he was dead set on never letting him be taken by them. In fact heven was signaling behind his back as he spoke for the girl to get Xeno and run away. Pointing slyly to both her and the Xenomorh without looking and then making a motion for them to run while Toji and him stayed.
Back to top Go down
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:43 pm

It didn't take long for her to realize that Ben was signaling at her and Xeno. She felt a lump rising in her throat, and if she hadn't known any better, she would have guessed that the lump was her heart. She swallowed, forcing the lump back down. She nodded gently, saying nothing as she took Xeno's hand into her own. She whispered to Xeno softly. "I'm going to keep you safe, I promise...." She ran out hoping that Xeno would run alongside her without being dragged. The Spector knew that once she and Xeno got far enough away from the two men, she could make herself and Xeno dissapear. She knew exactly where to go... She prayed that Ben and Toji could keep Hat and Mr.Slaughter occupied while she fled with Xeno.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:35 pm

He quickly realized what fighting meant as both slaughter and Spector answered his question. But he didn't understand much else of what Mr. Slaughter or his apparent new friend had said, other than that they were fighting over him for some odd reason. But spector was certainly the most friendly person he had met and the only one who had willingly made contact with him so far, she even smiled at him.

His tail still drifted from side to side irritatedly, though this was just instinct, he was really rather calm with the current situation, at least they had stopped fighting. Though the Hats lack of any distinguishable features bothered him immensely. Not to mention that he was sounding slightly angered.

But once again spector distracted him, grabbing his hand, which easily dwarfed her own, she then whispered something and begin and ran. He resisted slightly during the first few steps then easily followed her, keeping pace exactly, the whole time wondering why she was doing this. Now that the fighting seemed to have subsided.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:03 pm

The Hat put a finger to where his ear would have been and was still for a moment. "Very well, Mr. Tennyson. Your declaration of war against the Double-Man Project has been noted. You are hereby under arrest. Mr. Slaughter, please render Mr. Tennyson unconscious."

"Fine." Mr. Slaughter grabbed a street sign with one hand and snapped it at the base. He held the sign as a weapon and charged towards Ben. He swung the sign at Ben's ribs with enough power to shatter them. As Slaughter's name suggested, he was not one to take mercy upon his targets. Ben surviving the coming fight would be a miracle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alien(open)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next