Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Alien(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Alien(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Alien(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Alien(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Alien(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Alien(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Alien(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Alien(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Alien(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Alien(open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapAlien(open) - Page 3 Voting_barAlien(open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Alien(open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapAlien(open) - Page 3 Voting_barAlien(open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Alien(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Alien(open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:29 pm

Toji grinned."I'm no mere weakling.I'm the future Cheif of one of the most powerful demon clans on this earth!!"He was blasted back by the force of Slaughters blow.Luckily,he had managed to block.Coming out of the wall at top speed,he flashstepped in front of his oppenant,slicing downward with his greatest slice."Tuieskia!!"

(Demon Speak:Devil Helm Breaker)
Back to top Go down
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character
Name: Nerinia
Code Name: Specter

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:25 pm

It didn't take too long for Specter to pop onto the scene as well. 'Pop onto the scene' because until she was standing right next to Toji, she wasn't visible to the naked eye. "Hi Toji!"Her peircing crimson gaze was now locked onto mystery man, whom was Mr.Slaughter, but she didn't know that. One of her nimble hands went through her long black hair, pushing it away from her eyes. After the sinister, focused stare at Mr.Slaughter, her usual aloof expression appeared on her face. "Is this a bad time?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Tojis eyes widened."S-Specs!?Get outta here!!IRS too dangerous!!!"
Back to top Go down
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:40 pm

The alarm in Toji's voice only made her slightly nervous. Mostly because now she wanted to beat Mystery Man over there. A soft growl slipped free of her throat. She unclipped a gun from it's hostler on her waist. No invisibility now, or she'd drop her weapon. She stepped foreward, a foreboding glint in her red eyes. "Hey you! What's your name?" She pointed the gun at Mystery Man.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Alien(closed)   Alien(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:11 pm

The small one was back, still fast, but also unexpectedly strong. But it was the large beast in front of him was now the only thing on his mind. It had knocked his prey away, not just prey either. It was hostile prey, it had attempted to harm him. Even if the small being had no hole of killing him he didn't appreciate the orange beast knocking him away.

His back arched over as he readied himself to jump into him. He was slightly confused as to where it had come from but-....he suddenly relaxed turning to the new girl. He hadn't noticed her at first having focused on his sight for the fight that was coming. He quickly tensed up again and jumped, soaring over wildmutt by a good twenty feet. He landed with the shreik of claws on concrete next to her.

He quickly wrapped his tail around the girl and lifted her up curiously, she was clearly the smallest yet and he found her interesting in her ability to hide from sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:30 pm

It would seem Toji had finally arrived to give back up, and not a moment to soon either. For as soon as he scrambled away from Xeno and prepared for the beast to attack him, suddenly he heard Mr. Slaughter's voice from up above as he leaped into the crater with his axe drawn, but was ultimately diverted from his target, ben, by Toji. Battling him instead while the Titan attempted to think of a battle strategy against this thing. He didn't want to hurt Xeno, but he couldn't let it hurt others too. Maybe knocking it out and then taking the alien back to the tower would be better. As the omnitrix alien contemplated this, yet another person would arrive on scene, catching Xeno's ever wandering and curious eye. Oddly enough Wildmutt had not heard or smelled her coming eith, but did get a sense of temperature drop from her direct vicinity. Leaping over the Vulipinmancer to her Xeno wrapped his tail around the woman and began examinng her as he had done with Ben earlier. Wildmutt afraid he would hurt her, however, charged forward roaring out, but then stopped and tapped the omnitrix symbol on his chest. Maybe communicating with it would be the best way to deal with the foreign creature.

In a flash of green light, the extraterrestrial canine disappeared and was once again replaced by, Ben Tennyson.

"Xeno STOP! Put her down!!"

Ben yelled out to the Xenomorph, hoping to grab it's attention as well. He had to save this new pedestrian, if Xeno killed anyone Ben would have no choice but to take it down and he had high hopes that this alien could become an ally or rather good friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Toji survived Slaughter's attack. He then suddenly appeared right in front of the agent. Slaughter tried to block the black katana, but it went clean through his axe handle. Now his weapon was broken.

"You'll pay for that." Slaughter said. He didn't even notice that the blade had also cut through his armor and drawn a small amount of blood. Blades never hurt him, so he really wasn't expecting this one to.

A girl appeared out of nowhere and pointed a gun at Slaughter, asking him what his name was. These Titans really wanted to die today. "I am Mr. Slaughter, a government agent. I have permission to kill anyone who gets in my way. Don't be that person."

He was not afraid of the gun. Bullets bounced off of his skin with only a slight irritation. He was more concerned with Toji and his strange sword.

"Mr. Slaughter, I'm disappointed in you. I had to wake up at this time of the night to deal with mere children?"

A man had suddenly appeared in the middle of all the chaos. He wore a black trench coat and fedora. His face was shrouded in darkness, completely hidden from sight. An impending sense of doom would fill the hearts of all the Titans present. In addition, all their powers...were now gone. The only beings with inhuman abilities now were Mr. Slaughter and Xeno.

"Hello, everyone. You may call me The Hat."

Slaughter dropped the useless halves of his weapon and aimed a punch at Toji that could shake the heavens.
Back to top Go down
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:45 pm

Specter found herself lofted into the air soon after she'd demanded to know the man's name. Through her confusion she heard him say something about slaughter and the government. She blinked, returning her focus to the curious alien. She smiled politely and tipped her head to the left. "Hello! I'm Specter. Call me Specs." The situation didn't panick her at all. "If you would be so kind, could you set me down?" Her voice was soothing but happy.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:43 pm

Xeno turned towards Ben ad he yelled out, clearly confused at where the large orange creature had gone. Not to mention how Ben had suddenly appeared and though he couldn't understand the words Ben said he did recognize the tone, disapproving, maybe even scolding. Xeno quickly dropped the girl, she was only a foot or two off the ground and then cocked his head to the side at Ben. Wondering why he was suddenly so...mad.

Then the hat showed up, Xeno stared at him for a good while, truly to discern his face but couldn't seen to catchable glimpse, he walked forward on all fours and then looked again but still couldn't see, so he did what seemed natural. He reached up towards the hats......hat. He had every intention to remove it and finnally see his face.

Back to top Go down
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:54 pm

"That works too." She smiled, standing up as she brushed herself off. A sharp look of curiousity was in her eyes as she looked at the new arrival. She clipped her gun back into it's holster, scutinizing the shadows cast by the man's hat. She tensed, focusing. She pictured herself fading from view, but when she glanced down at her hand, terror siezed her. She took in a quick breath and let out a shuddering one. Was this malfunction in her powers her own mistake, or something intentional performed by one of the two men. She looked between Mr.Slaughter and Hat, her eyes freezing slightly. In this situation, the only way to describe how she felt, was the mundane equivalent of being naked.

Unable to fade from view, she released a ghost-like groan, awaiting a move from either Mr.Slaughter or...Hat. What a peculiar name.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 pm

Toji grinned,moving his blade to block."Ha!!That won't work!!"Suddenly,as Slaughters fisymt hit the blade,Toji was blasted back, hitting the wall."Guagh?!"Falling to the ground,he slowly got up,holding his side."How..how?!My strength...my speed..my endurance...gone..."He grins suddenly."Hahaha!!It's that guy,isn't it?Coward!Turns out I'm stronger than you,since you need to take away my powers!But I got news for you!I still got my blade skill!"He points his blade at Slaughter."Don't think that just because you cracked a rib means you won. I can still fight!!"He dashes forward,slicing downward with the strength of a full sized man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Xeno took away The Hat's hat, revealing not his face, but a terrifying darkness that consumed any light that came near where his face should be. It looked like he had a black hole for a head. Negative energy seemed to spew forth from the darkness. The man was, in fact, a cosmic nexus of negative energy. The Hat stayed calm as his cover was taken away.

"Oh, you like my fedora, do you? Come with me and you can keep it." The Hat had no idea if the alien could understand him or not, but he might as well try. "I'll even buy you one specially to fit your head. What do you say?"

Meanwhile, Slaughter smiled as he was able to punch Toji away, even when his mystic blade had blocked the attack. It seemed that the Titan's black katana was also affected by the power-drain. Now it was just a normal sword (although one of high quality).

Toji got back up and attacked Slaughter, claiming the fight wasn't over. The blade cut through Slaughter's armor, but didn't break his skin. Slaughter laughed. "I don't care who's stronger, child. I have more important things to do than boosting my ego."

Slaughter jabbed one finger at Toji's shoulder on his sword hand. Blocking it would be nearly impossible, and if it wasn't dodged, it would put a 3 inch hole in the Titan's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:26 pm

Specter pushed her small body in between Mr.Slaughter and Toji at just the right time. The finger broke past her skin, allowing grey blood to spill forth from the would profusely for only a few moments. It hurt more than a little bit, but she stared stonily at Mr.Slaughter. "I suggest you don't try to hit him again. Powers or no powers, it'll take more than a finger to dispatch a spector." The grey blood seemed to freeze around his finger. This wasn't a power. It was a natural, though icy, coagulant in her dully hued blood. The usually spastic and aloof female now stood stiff as a stone, crimson eyes locked to Mr.Slaughter's.
Back to top Go down
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:30 pm

She yanked the finger out of her shoulder with a wince, deciding it was time to amscram. She could go get help for Toji. She was no Titan! And she certainly wasn't strong enough to take on Mr.Slaughter without her powers. Even with them it was doubtful... she turned on her heel, pulling in a deep breath as she dashed off. She knew Toji might consider her a coward for running, but she couldn't risk having her head loped off. She'd have her revenge when she was stronger and more steady in the usage of her abilities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:37 pm

OT: Please don't double post again, be patient and wait for others to respond, thank you.

Edit: Even if it was too leave the thread just add/edit your last post instead of posting another.

Also I hope you didn't leave this thread to start the new one you just made? You do realize you can be in more than one thread at a time....right??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alien(open)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next