Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Vote_lcapAlien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Voting_barAlien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Vote_lcapAlien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Voting_barAlien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Empty
PostSubject: Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only)   Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Falling... Falling... I can feel it in my gut.

Alyrinn was falling, she opened her eyes which have been shut for several months now. She watched the stars zoom past her small shuttle and smiled, she woke up because she was almost to Earth. Alyrinn put her hands on the glass and held her face to it. The shuttle was completely metal expect for that little window. She aw'd at the beautiful Green and Blue planet. The heat of the shuttle suddenly went up, they were entering the atmosphere. The air conditioner kicked up several notches higher, creating a more comfortable environment for her.

She looked out the window, her eyes widened as she saw the planet. It wasn't like other planets, not must history at all, it was a baby planet still taking it's first steps. Her eyes were shining but quickly stopped as the shuttle burst into the water. It wasn't too deep but it knocked Alyrinn back and into the wall, making her a bit dizzy. She rubbed her head and spat hateful words in her tongue twisting language.

Last edited by Moon772 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only)   Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:09 pm

Hotwire was in his room in the tower, looking out the window, doing some thinking.

Akow... Claira... all of them... why couldn't he just find a girl who would stay?

He looked up... a slow moving shooting star moving along the horizon.

"Make a wish..." He muttered.

Then something changed. The star shot down. It seemed to land in the water. As he looked in astonishment... all of his air defense alarms went off. Whatever this thing was... it was no meteor.

In minutes he would have ridden his bike to jump city beach. A small little calm cove at sunset. Peaceful except for the strange pod floating about 20 feet offshore.

(1000th POST!!!!!!! feeling free feeling free feeling free feeling free )
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only)   Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:15 pm

The pod suck deeper and deeper, making Alyrinn's ears hurt. She quickly smashed the emergency button which opened the door which she couldn't open on her own. Alyrinn swam all the way to the surface where her head would pop out of the water.
She shook her green hair out of her face then flew up, spinning to dry her hair quickly. Alyrinn observed the area with a smile, the planet earth was so pretty! She twisted her head back and forth, she didn't know what to do or how to start, everything was confusing to her right now. Alyrinn flew to the shore and looked again, it was dark and no one was around, She was scared.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only)   Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:18 pm

Hotwire would see as the form of something shot up from the water just as the sun dipped beneath the horizon. In an instinctive defensive maneuver, he held up his arms, which glowed with his powers. The blue lines traversing them. When he realized that whatever had shot above him was humanoid... he relaxed a little, but still didn't power down his arms.

"What on earth?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only)   Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:22 pm

Alyrinn saw a blue light and slowly walked towards it. She saw a boy, a human boy. She flashed her white smile and began to speak in her language, She did big motions while talking. He voice was a clear sing song voice, to a humans ears it would sound beautiful. After finishing her long story she put her hands down and smiled at the boy, hoping he would respond well. Alyrinn forgot about the language difference, usually other planets would know there language to communicate with them, but Humans weren't apart of there galaxy so they didn't need to know the language.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only)   Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:24 pm

Hotwire gaped at this beautiful girl approaching him. The unfortunate thing was he didn't understand her. Hotwire processed from her very paige-like ears, and the fact she came from a space-pod... that she was in alien who spoke another language.

"I... didn't understand a syllable of that..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only)   Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:29 pm

Alyrinn waited for him to respond then shrugged. She felt really stupid, of course he wouldn't know her language. Earth was a very new Planet, it only knows there own language except the few special people here they call, Meta's. Alyrinn grabbed the mans shirt and pulled him close to where there lips were touching. To Alyrinn this was a way to get information out of people, to see they important details of there life and to know there language.
She saw some important things, most of them about girls, a death of a friend, and fights, lots of fights. Alyrinn was still kissing him and then she stepped back smiling. She thought for a moment then her first English words came out. "Hi Hotwire!" Alyrinn said with enthusiasm. Her voice was still sing song like, but it had an innocent edge to it.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only)   Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:43 pm

She kissed him... this gorgeous girl walked up to him... spoke with him in a few weird words... kissed him for a few seconds, then said his name. That's it... he had to be dreaming. Fate couldn't be this cruel.

"How did you?" He asked in astonishment, his face turning bright red.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only)   Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:49 pm

Before Hotwire could return to his senses, from far away a car was thrown and it landed on the beach, inches away from Hotwire, if they helped the driver he would be very bloody My god! I accidentally ran over this homeless girl! I was going to take her to the hospital but she threw my car!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only)   Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:54 pm

Ali smiled, trying to pick out words. The English language was new to her, so it will take a while to get used to it, but Hotwire's grammar helped a lot. "By making lip contact with you I learned your language, and a few other things." Alyrinn explained, smiling brightly. She looked around, the beach, still smiling. A car would crash next to the two and Alyrinn would jump back, squealing.
"Ah, Hotwire! Why is your planet so violent!" Alyrinn asked, hiding behind Hotwire with a pouting face.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only)   Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:58 pm

Lingual assimilation... kinda like starfires if he read those files correctly... lucky robin...

"I see..."

The car crashed down. A fire had started inside.

"Hold on sir... I'll have you out in moments."

He held out his hands, and the car began to rumble. The top began to pull apart. The seat with that man on it would fly out, with the recliner machanism on the bottom forming the technology hotwire was manipulating.

"Great... which one of jumps criminals did you manage to tick off today.." He muttered to softly for any of them to hear.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only)   Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:03 pm

As if by magic, Hotwires question was answered by a screaming teenage girl jumping from 500 meters away behind a building and landing on the car, mere seconds after the man was saved, the impact crushed the car and sent shock waves that would knock people over and get planet Earths recent new quest and Hotwire covered in sand.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only)   Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:08 pm

Alyrinn was fascinated with what Hotwire was doing. Alyrinn was still behind Hotwire, being a coward. She placed her hands on his shoulders and looked over to see what he was doing, he was moving the machine parts. She saw this before, through his memories, but it was cool to see it in person. "So you are a Meta! I thought you'd know how to speak my language." Alyrinn asked, poking her head over his shoulder.
After that, a girl would crash on the vehicle, yelling. Alyrinn squealed, closing her eyes. "Hotwire! Your planet is so violent!" Alyrinn yelled over the screaming girl.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only)   Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:13 pm

"That it is... that it is..." Hotwire said. Over about a hundred yards was a small dock with a jet-ski on it.

""Not all meta's speak alien languages."

"That should do."He said.

He threw his arm, the jet ski pulled out of the water. The propellor and motor detaching and forming around his arm. He prepared to fight this one.

"Do you know how to fight?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only)   Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:19 pm

Alice looked around, she saw the man who had tried to kill her and growled You tried to kill me, ass%#!$! she picked up a rock and threw it, her strength sending it towards him at amazing speeds, there was no possible way that the man could avoid it, but the other two could protect him somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only)   Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alien Princess Invasion! (Invite Only)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next