Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Alien(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Alien(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Alien(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Alien(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Alien(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Alien(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Alien(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Alien(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Alien(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Alien(open) Vote_lcapAlien(open) Voting_barAlien(open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Alien(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Alien(open) Empty
PostSubject: Alien(open)   Alien(open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:25 pm

THUD....BANG!!!!...CRASH!!!!

Xeno crashed in to the streets of jump city bouncing a few times as he hit the ground or rather the top of a store. He slowly got up, a few hours later. He had been thrown from his ship and directly into a flat spin which had knocked him out after about 30 seconds. The trail of smoke his craft would have left was now long gone and he was left on the new planet, in the middle of a highly populated area alone. No guide, not even his freind from the ship.

He crawled down the wall of the shop to the street, directly under a spotlight. His oval shaped head cast a glare off and after a few moments his tail raised up and struck the bulb, breaking it and stopping the light immediately, making him barely visible.

That was to much for the pedestrian behind him, who had been frozen in fear for as long as xeno had been sitting, but after momentarily losing sight of the creature had finnally built up enough spirit to let out a scream, a female scream, extremely shrill and loud. Xeno quickly silenced the noise, his tail wrapping around her waist and pulling her to him. He then grabbed her neck and lifted her up. He looked at her for a few moments then dropped her and let her run away still yelling. But not quite as highly.

Xeno let her go, she was unpleasant and loud. Not to mention a bit plump. No one else was around yet. He wondered why, it was nice and cool out. He let out a rough purring sound though it sounded more like a sustained repeated clicking. The tempature was so pleasant here, more so than his overly cold glass tubular cage and it was so roomy.

He hadn't ever really been out side and was almost stunned by how large it was. His head slowly swiveled From side to side, hissing the whole time. He then would look far down the street and raise himself to his hind two legs. Someone was interested in him too and they were ahead of him next to one of the street lights at the end of the street.
Back to top Go down

Alien(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:42 pm

The man standing under the street lamp was wearing a full plate of steel plate armor, complete with a horned helmet. The eyes of the man were hidden by the shadows of the night. The man held a huge, 100 pound great axe over his shoulder.

Mr. Slaughter smiled under his helmet. He was a little proud of the fact that the bosses had sent him to deal with this situation. Also, he was glad to see a fellow alien. Although the strange creature didn't look anything like Slaughter, or even humanoid for that matter, he had come from the stars and was now in a new world. They had a lot in common.

Slaughter wondered if the alien could tell him what the stars were like. He himself could remember none of it.

He held his free hand out to the alien as he approached it. "Come with me. I know some people that would be very happy to meet you. I can give you a home." The Double-Man Project would give this alien a good home indeed. Scientists would train the beast to follow government orders and kill whoever they wanted. It would have a purpose in life, just as Mr. Slaughter did.

Slaughter wondered if the alien could understand him, or if he would have to pummel it into submission.
Back to top Go down

Alien(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:20 pm

"I've got a better idea."

Suddenly from up above a flaming streak would come soaring into the area. Landing upon the ground after jumping off what was like a scorching surfboard. The alien known as Heatblast appearing on the scene. In the middle of his chest the Omnitrix symbol signaling it was not another random visitor, but Ben 10.

Alien(open) Heatbl12

The Tower's sensors had immediately loctaed a large mass entering the atmosphere over Jump City, and Ben immeidtaely jumped to it. Alerting the other teams he was already checking it out; seeing as it was from outer space Ben felt he would be most equipped to handle the situation. Nevertheless, taking the form of a Pyronite who was basically a lava body framed alien that was constantly lit up like a candle stick might not have been the best choice. Oh well, he was here now...Upon arriving he saw the alien creature that he assumed just had crash landed and looked like an alien raptor or something. Then gazed upon he guessed a man in armor trying to co-hearse it towards him. After Ben landed the entire area would be lit up by his constantly ignighting flame body.

"Never seen you around big guy, but anyone wandering around with an axe in the middle of the night in a battle suit can't be very good news. Although...You kind of remind me of someone who I definitely don't like. Also, I'm pretty sure there's a law that states how big your weapons can be, and that thing, is WAAAY over the limit."

Heatbalst joked, but he wasn't kidding about how he got a deja'vu feeling from this guy. This man seemed like the one he had fought before, but it wasn't the same suit, just the same build. Which there were a lot of big guys out there so he wasn't sure. Plus, why would he downgrade from a flight suit, to armor? It had obviosuly been working for him if it enabled him to get the upperhand on Ben before. No, it couldn't be him, JaK said that he'd taken care of that guy. Heatblast continued to look at both beings, not preparing for battle just yet. He didn't want to come off as an adversary if these two weren't looking for conflict.

"Who are you and what is that?"

Last edited by JaK on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Alien(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:16 pm

A man made of lava appeared on the scene, lighting up the area. Slaughter had never seen anything like it, at least not that he could remember.

Lava-Man accused him of breaking the law by carrying his axe around at night. Slaughter laughed at Lava-Man's comment. He was the law, or rather, the L.A.W. "I'm pretty sure that there's a law against being made of lava, too. I'm a government agent sent here to investigate my little friend here. It's my job to make sure he doesn't get taken down the wrong path by freaks like you. I'm not going to let you meta-humans hurt him."

Dar was very suspicious of this Lava-Man. All the meta-humans he had encountered or learned about so far had been terrorists. He wasn't willing to let one of those monsters hurt his cousin from the stars.

"As for my name, you can call me Mr. Slaughter."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Alien(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:39 pm

Xeno Stared at Mr. Slaughter, the hiss still floating through the air, the metal armor made him extremely defined, exact and resonant. Xeno continued seeing him with his echolocation even between hisses as the armor kept vibrating, unnoticeably to most but Xeno saw it easily. He was large, and had an unusually large...... thing with him, which wasn't hollow like his armor. It was solid...and probably heavy. He, still lethargic from his fall and not willing to put much effort into just about anything, waited for the man to come. Once the halfway mark was reached Xeno went back down onto all fours. He was much more comfortable that way. Once the stranger reached 5 feet away Xeno put his tail against his chest, telling him to stop.

Xeno also hadn't understood a word he said. Having only been here for a few seconds he had t had the chance to learn the language or much at all really. He looked over the mans body, with his actual sight this time. Metal, that was for sure now and the large item he was holding was also sharp, probably dangerous, maybe even a weapon, though it seemed ineffective to actually use a melee weapon that large.

Xeno suddenly would turn, lightning fast to a new source of heat. As Ben finished his monologue Xeno hissed viciously, he hated fire, extreme heat and anything like it. Which made this creature the bane of his existence. He didn't bother getting any closer and instead adopted a more offensive position his tail raised above him like a snake...he had no idea what Ben had said either, but the fire was more than enough to make xeno feel threatened.
Back to top Go down

Alien(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:07 pm

The alien seemed to be threatened by both of them, but mainly Ben. For it didn't take it's eye---Well, it's guard off of him. This was probably due to the extreme temperature radiance Heatblast was letting off. Not wanting to offend either of them, yet also not wanting to be left wide open to attack, the boy tried to decide his next course of action while speaking.

"Whoa, whoa, I'm not sure about that one. Whoever made that law is extremely prejudice to skin conditions, but then again your the man of the law."

Considering that Mr. Slaugther, which was a very odd name for a man that worked for the government to have, was indeed right about having an open flame in public and on top of that this creature seemed rather offended by Ben. He switched off the Omnitrix and reverted back to human form. Revealing himself as Ben 10. At which point he held up his watch and his Titans, communicator; both serving as badges to ensure his credentials in this matter.

"Well Mr. Slaughter, I'm a Teen Titan or better Yet, Ben Tennyson. Maybe you've heard of me? I only saved this city I think a couple of times or so now...Ehem, anyway. I've got proof of who I am. Now let me see some of yours because honestly I don't care who you work for, the government, nor anyone else on this planet has any right to claim ownership over this alien. Or any other alien that lands here by the way....Also, what kind of name is Slaughter? If I were a citizen, I don't know how safe I would feel about some creep that walked around at night with a giant axe on his shoulder and a helmet that would make 'Atilla The Hun' jealous."

Hopefully, now the creature would calm down. And whoever this guy was, agent of the US or not, would no longer see Ben as an alien threat rather than a mutual servant of the peace. Again, Ben wanted no conflict unless it was necessary.
Back to top Go down

Alien(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:33 pm

The alien put the tip of his tail up to Slaughter's chest, and he took that as a signal to stop advancing. Slaughter understood. This alien had only been on the planet for a few hours tops. It probably wasn't willing to trust people yet.

The Lava-Man changed form into a teenage boy, not too much younger than Slaughter himself. The boy was Ben Tennyson, a Teen Titan. Slaughter couldn't help thinking that he had seen the youth before. He looked familiar, but he couldn't remember anyone from his life before the Double-Man Project. He had knowledge to the boy. His training had included basic information on all the current Teen Titans.

A strange concept: that nobody could claim ownership to an alien. Truthfully, nobody could claim ownership of anything until they had the power to defend it. The government definitely had the power to own an alien, so they deserved this one. They owned Slaughter, after all.

Prove himself? Very well. Slaughter pulled a dogtag out from underneath his armor and tossed it to Ben. The dogtag said:

Mr. Slaughter
Special Forces
Double-Man Project

"I have no more proof but physical force. You don't need to like my name, but it should serve you as a warning. The Double-Man Project is not to be messed with. Now tell me, if nobody can claim ownership of this alien, then why are you here? You might claim it to be friendship, or mentorship, but in either case you will end up restricting this creature's actions. You don't have the facilities to help it get used to life on this planet. For the safety of this alien, I must bring it to a government facility. Now, boy, are you going to continue to annoy me, or are you going to get back where you belong?"
Back to top Go down

Alien(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:16 pm

Ben looked at the dog tags and caught onto the word Double-Man project. What the heck was that? He would've inquired about it, but he could tell giant axe guy here was getting frustrated by how he stated brute force was his other qualification.

"No, you're not taking it anywhere. Either it's going to be given the rights all citizens deserve on this planet or if it's too dangerous to stay were going to send it back to where it belongs. In any case, you're not taking it. Jump City is defended by the Teen Titans. The government doesn't protect this city, we do. And since it's here and it's a potential threat I'll take care of it. Now YOU need to stand down or else were going to have a problem."

As Ben spoke he lifted up the Omnitrix and placed his hand on the dial. Should the man not give the correct answer. This was most likely going to turn into a brawl, but Ben couldn't lose focus fighting this guy. The main thing was to protect and find out why this alien is here.

Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Alien(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Xeno was gradually beginning to grab bits of the language. Only nouns though; such as Ben Tennyson and mr. slaughter. But he also cane to an understanding that he himself was being referred to as "it", "creature" and "alien". All of which he technically was but still had no idea what they meant. Or what they were arguing about and they were definitely arguing. He had grown used to the, rather long, process of arguing. Where the people arguing people would alternately talk for longer periods of time than in a normal conversation.

He was also a bit more interested in Ben now that he wasn't on fire, or hot at all in fact. He walked up to Ben his tail relaxing and instead of looking like it was about to strike was no just barely off the ground. He was on all fours now and shorter therefor shorter than Ben, he was smaller than the other person, and wasn't surrounded by metal. It looked like that was normal though, since Mr. Slaughter was the only person out of three he had seen that was so large and had armor on.

Xeno had also caught the name of where he was, jump...Jump city. Xeno let out a loud hiss and reached out with his tail, wrapping it around his waist gently and lifting him, at the same time Xeno would stand up to his full height, towering above even "Mr. Slaugter" he lifted Ben to what would be eye level, if xeno had visible eyes and then let Ben down after taking a deep breath. He smelled...odd. Plenty of artificial flavoring and....stuff. He then lightly poked Ben's fore head, allowing them to talk. ("Xeno") he said pointing to himself, who once again was on all fours. Of course Mr slaughter wouldn't be able to hear him, even if Xeno wanted to there was no where to actually make contact with him with all that armor on.

Last edited by ravian on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Alien(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:20 pm

Toji blurred onto the scene."Yo,Ben,who're these guys?"Jumping in place,he grinned,waving,"Yo,we ain't gonna have to fight,right?I would hate to have to use Wolf Roar on you two.Names Toji Okami,a.k.a Lightning Wolf,Teen Titan East Section,or whatever.Who are you two?"
Back to top Go down

Alien(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:57 pm

The government didn't protect this city? The Teen Titans did? That sounded like treason. Had the Titans claimed rule over Jump City? If so, they were to be considered terrorists and revolutionists. Mr. Slaughter put a finger to his ear to speak directly to headquarters. "Did you hear that, boss?"

As Ben got picked up and played with by the alien, Slaughter listened to the response from his superiors. "We did hear that, Slaughter. It seems that the Titans don't know when to quit. We already cut them slack for this once. This time, we'll have to destroy them. We are sending backup. Heavy backup. Do not let the alien fall into the hands of the Teen Titans until help arrives. Understood?"

"Understood." Heavy backup could only really apply to one person. As much as Dar hated having someone else steal the show, he had no choice in the matter. At least he would have a few minutes before that backup arrived. They would have to wake the man up, after all.

Another Titan appeared, this one looking like some sort of punk. Dar took a step forward and addressed the two Titans. "Mr. Ben Tennyson. You have just declared war on the United States Military. I hope you have life insurance. In a few minutes, a man is going to arrive here. If you are still here by that time, you will die. I don't care about you in the least, but I've been trained to warn you that everyone you know and love will die if you resort to violence. And if I resort to violence, then everyone will assume you did. So I'm giving you 5 seconds to run away before I pound your face into the cement. The same goes for that little kid. 5...4..."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Alien(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:57 am

Something was talking inside the big guys helmet, Xenoncoild make the words out well and cocked his head at the voice. It was different than Mr. Slaughter's voice but still came from his head. It was odd. Why would he be talking to people like that? Why did they sound so serious?

Xeno would then look at Dar as he took the step forward. He hissed loudly, indicating how he didn't like his proximity. His tail waved irratedly, scraping against the sidewalk, repeatedly, causing several scratches in the cement. He also sounded a bit hostile, his voice targeted at Ben.

Then came the countdown, numbers, Xeno liked numbers they were easy to understand and find. He turned away from Ben once again. For a second he reached, with his tail, out to darthelegolas. Meaning to pick him up but was distracted by yet another Person, this one much faster than the other two. His head would snap to the side, staring at the new person his legs tensed. He quickly forgot about Mr. Slaughter once again and approached Toji in a small jump, looking at him closely. He felt a large amount of energy came from him making him easy to see with his electric sensory system. His name was especially easy to catch, Toji. There were so much things on this new planet.

He finnally would jump a good twenty feet up onto a building. He was less interested in them now, at the thought of a whole world of new things three people suddenly seemed so much less important. He was ready to go somewhere it was just a question of where to go.
Back to top Go down

Alien(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:59 pm

Approaching Ben just as he finished speaking, the very dangerous raptor looking like alien lifted the boy up off his feet and touched his forehead. A voice then echoing through the mind of the young teen which spoke one word. Ben assuming this to be the creatures name since it pointed right after it had translated into his mind. Upon contact Ben dropped his wrist, no longer readying himself for combat, but little did he know making such close contact with the beast had rendered the Omnitrix's search mode. In which the dial changed from green to yellow while spinning rapidly.

"So Xeno is your name?"

Ben contemplatedif that's why the Omnitrix wasn't translating what it said. The alien couldn't speak, but rather used telepathy. As Mr. Slaughter spoke of Ben betraying the united states and how he would die if he didn't leave, Ben interjected with his usual snarky commentary.

"Eh, it's ok. If I sucked at my job so bad to the point that a bunch of teenagers had to do it daily; I'd probably be pretty PO'ed as well."

Just then Toji arrived on scene, oddly enough. Ben thought he had told all other Titans to stay back, but whatever he was here now. The supposed agent then began his count down. Meanwhile, Xeno seemed to be getting rather annoyed with the situation and decided to leave the scene heading towards another building.

"Hey Toji, meet Mr. Slaughter he's from the government bureau apparently and if we don't stop trying to keep him from kidnapping this aliet---I mean Xeno here. He's going to well..you know...Slaughter us? But, it seems to me that our new friend is as sick of you as I am. And on that note, it's Hero-Time!"

That being said, Ben slammed down on the Omnitrix's face plate, but nothing happened!?

"Huh!?....Uh oh, UHH TOJI!?!!"

He tried about three more times rather erratically to get the watch to work before finally noticing that it was busy adding the new alien DNA to it's data stream. This was very bad, because giant axe man over there was getting rather peeved off and Ben had no way of defending himself. To make matters worse, Slaughter was about to charge them and Xeno was trying to get away.

"Keep him busy, I'm going after Xeno."

Ben would then evasively roll towards where Xeno had made off to and after getting back to his feet ran after the creature as fast as he could. Starring at the watch all the while, hoping that it would just come back online already.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Alien(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:28 am

Xenon wouldn't go to the top ofthe building he had jumped to, as most would expect, instead he would climb around to the side, his body parrallel to the ground as he inadvertently took the long route giving his would be captor and chaser a bit more time to think or chase him down, whichever.

But if one watched closely they would that xeno was searching for something. His head looked from side to side as he crawled along the wall, reaching the next road over and looking up and down it before dropping from the building and slowly breathing in deep breaths. After a few moments Xeno walked a few steps forward and found a fare with three small holes in the top. He looked at Ben and nodded, a bit late, confirming that his name was indeed xeno.

He than walked to the next care forward three cars and stopped at one with a large dent untie front, xeno looked down down and took an odd piece of metal out of the dent. The search for his ship was going well, though this definately was not where he was supposed to he dropped off. The piece of metal was from his ship. He wanted to find it and free his freind or let her in, depending on what she was doin
Back to top Go down

Alien(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:29 am

While Toji dealt with Slaughter, Ben neared where the alien had run to and doubled over. Taking deep breaths and looking up to see the Alien scaling the side of a building.

"Aww come on!"

Checking the Omntirix he could see it was still downloading DNA...Great. Not having any time to rest Ben continued the chase. Running after where he thought it went until the trail ran cold.

"Hmm, now what do I do? Maybe I should go back and check on Toji?"

However, just then the Omnitrix came back online and showed the new alien form in his database. A smile spreading over Ben's face as he saw a chance to track down his new friend, hopefully.

"Sorry Toji, but you'll have to hold out a little bit longer. It's Hero-Time!"

Then after slamming down on the watch a green flash would occur, the thought being that he would change into a completely new alien similar or just like Xeno. And although the from he changed into didn't have any eyes, had acute senses, super strength, was very quick, and used sonar as well as having extremely sharp teeth it wasn't an Xemorph form. Ben had transformed into Wildmutt!

Letting out a dog like whine as he realized he didn't get the alien he thought he was and cursed the watch inside his head. Nevertheless, he still made due with what he had, Wildmutt could track down this alien to. Sniffing the air a bit, the scent of the foreign creature became clear to him like a stream that would lead him to Xeno at the end of it. With no time to waste Ben continued on his way after Xeno, running at a good pace to make up ground and lost time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alien(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien(open)   Alien(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alien(open)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next