Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Voting_barA Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Voting_barA Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:38 pm

As Liz was dragged over to the stand with Ajay she saw exactly what prize it was that he wanted. Raising an eyebrow she then just shook her head at the boy.

"Really, a stuffed Ant...I should've known. Well boy-genius, tell me; what are the chances of you actually winning it?"

As she spoke it was obvious she was referring to how rigged these booths were and as she spoke the older gentleman running he booth would approach them both.

"So what's up kids, ya playin or not, eh?"

Liz would then give the man a sideways glance that kind of said, 'that depends'.

"How much is it to play?"

"Seven bucks per person, sweetheart."

"That's a FREAKIN Rip-OFF!"

"Ey, don't get crazy wit me lass, I just work the booths."

Liz would then look at Ajay and see his puppy dog eyes just begging her to help him get it, he really wanted that ant, and then just gave in.

"*Sigh* Fineee...."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:49 pm

Ajay would jump with joy and then give Liz a great big hug. Liz would give the man at the stand the money and Ajay would step up to throw. The man would round up three softballs and put them in front of him. Ajay would then pick up the ball and look back at Liz. Then he would look at the guy who was running this stand.

"I have a deal for you. I bet you rarely see anyone knock all the bottle off, so I'll bet you that I can knock them all off all three times for the money and... that ant."

"Look I can't be betting against a kid here."

"Lemme get a practice throw while you think about that."

Ajay would say as the man nodded his in, giving Ajay the okay for a practice throw. Ajay would wind up, making it seem like he was going to give a hard throw, but when he released the ball it would not go all the fast and hit the bottom of the lower bottles gently. All three bottles would stay laying on the platform. The man would smirk.

"Heh, okay kid since you're so confident you win you get the money and the ant, I win your girl here gotta gimme a peck on the cheek."

He would say giving an obvious creeper wink at her.

"Deal."

The two would shake hands. Ajay knew Liz was now definitely hoping that he did not miss and got them all off. Ajay would smirk as he knew from the beginning that he would easily win this bet. He would wind up and throw the ball full force this time. It would easily crash through the right spot, which was in the middle where all the bottles touched, nearly breaking the bottles. The ball would get stuck in the wall that was behind the stand. The smile on the man's face would fade away as he just got hustled by a twelve year old. Ajay would walk away soon with the ant in his hand, Liz's money back, and a big smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:20 pm

As they walked off victorious Liz smiled at Ajay, he was obviously very proud of his accomplishment. Although, to be fair he cheated at the game.

"Ya, ya soak it up haha. You planned all of that didn't you? Kind of unfair if you ask me, especially when the contestant has 6 arms worth of strength in one pitch."

Liz teased Ajay on his win, but made it clear she didn't really care. That guy was a crook and a jerk anyway. Little did the two know, they weren't the only ones here who were planning ways to rig theme park attractions. Four members of the Skullsaders who weren't wearing their masks also entered the fair and in each of their back pockets carried a tool such as a wrench, a power drill, and a crow bar while heading towards the rollercoaster ride.

"Hehe, ok boys...Time for some dissembly."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:45 pm

Ajay would look over at Liz.

"You could say that it was.. but Ha, even if i didn't have the strength I would've still won. The extra power behind my throw was just some insurance."

Ajay would say as he turned his back away from the four Skullsaders that he did not notice as he stuck his tongue out in a playful manner. He would walk backwards a couple of steps and then trip over a rock while he wasn't looking. He would land square on his butt and let out and oof. For him it wasn't too embarrassing because he thought he deserved it for gloating so much today. Though when he would trip, he would give Liz a clear look at the four Skullsaders walking towards the rollercoaster. Even though they were not wearing their usual attire, the tools that they were going to use were clearly visible.

"I kinda deserved that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:11 am

"Whoa, no way...Not you I mean. Ya, you did, but those guys over there. What are they doing?"

At first Liz would laugh as her cocky companion fell on his butt, but then coincidentally gave her a view of the mischief going on by the roller coaster. Liz at first probably making Ajay thinks he was talking to him, immediately corrected herself and then pointed to the group who had disappeared into the attraction's operating area via jumping the fence.

"Come on, lets go check it out. I've got a feeling about them and it's not just my Spidey-Senses telling me that."

Meanwhile, in the operating station two of the SkullSaders could be seen beating the tar out of the operator, who was different from the man taking peoples tickets in line. And then the other two members were loosening bolts, bashing in the controls system, switching the tracks and turning off the safety features.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:35 pm

"Wait wha-huh?"

Ajay would say as he would then turn around, still on the ground, to look at what was going on. Ajay would only be able to catch the last of the goons jumping over the fence. He would get up and dust off his butt of the dirt from the ground as he would follow Liz over to the fence that the four goons had jumped over. From where they were standing you could hear the goons beating up the operator.

"They're beating someone up over there, c'mon let's get over this.... wait nothing says intimidation like a dress..."

Ajay would say as he would realize that Liz was still in her dress and all. Ajay would look at her to see if she wanted to go in still or if she was going to sit this one out. His guess was that she was still going to come over well because that's just how she was most of the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:25 pm

"Don't worry, I'll be just fine."

That being said Liz would look around to make sure no one was watching them and then crawled up the fence after Ajay, except of course she did it unordinarily. Scaling up the fence in near half a second with her wall-crawling and then dropping to the other side. Upon doing so she and Ajay would stealthily approach the two older teens beating down the operator. Liz whispering to Ajay as they neared.

"I'll take the ones with the power tools by surprise. You better handle these two, don't want to mess up my new dress in a scuffle."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:45 pm

"Okay I gotchu."

Ajay would say as he gave her a thumbs up. He would stealthily go over to his two guys. He would slowly and quietly creep behind the two of them as they were too distracted to even notice him there because they were still beating on the operator. Ajay would now be hasty before they can do anymore damage to the man. He would grab onto the jacket of one and pull him back, punching him right in the spine, not hard enough to break and paralyze him, but enough to make him temporarily immobile. The other crook would turn around and he was the one with the crowbar. He would swing it and Ajay would catch it in his hand, easily overpowering the guy. Ajay would pull the man in and punch him right in the gut. The man would bend over to hold his stomach and Ajay would put his ahnds together and hit down on his back, sending him on the ground. Ajay would then go a look over to see if Liz was able to take care of her guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:12 pm

As Ajay began taking care of the first two Saders, Liz moved to engage the others messing with the ride. However, being dressed more so like a lady today. She decided to take a different approach than the usual violent stop.

"Excuse me, what are you guys doing back here?"

Both Skull Saders then turned to Liz. Finding her standing rather timidly and alluring as one of the straps of her dress was seen to be loose and dragging down the side of her shoulder. The first boy smiling while the other spoke as they stopped messing with the track and approached the young female.

"Ay, you know you aint supposed to be back here, you lost or sumthin?"

"Don't worry about what were doin, how about you get outta here, eh?"

"Oh, I'd love to, but I got lost trying to find the entrance to the ride and can't find my way back. I feel so embarrassed, I mean who else, but me, would get lost trying to find the line for the roller-coaster."

The two boys looked at each other as if they had just scored now, too busy checking out Liz than to notice their friends had been taken care of. Probably thinking the sounds of the scuffle were just them continuing to rough up the operator. The Saders were grinning from ear to ear, they had found a HOT ditsy red-head and she seemed rather interested in them both. Liz acting quite helpless at the moment by the expression on her face. Just aching for some BIG, Strong, Men to come help her. One of the teens would draw close to her and spoke his chraming game, obviously not one to waste time when trying to court a woman.

"Don't worry girl, just come with us and I'll take you on a ride you won't ever forget."

Liz pretended to chuckle at the pigish comment the teen made, before sending a good knee to the area of amusement he was speaking of. The shot definitely closing down his main attraction for maintenance as he dropped to his knees and gasped for air while covering his crotch. Then the other boy in shock tried to react, but wasn't fast enough, for Liz had already moved to grab his arm no sooner after dropping the first thug and hip tossed the second over her shoulder. The guy landing hard on his back, where he then had a heel shoved into the top of his throat while Liz twisted the arm she had grabbed by the wrist. This causing immense pain and for him to squirm in agony as she applied presure.

"Really, that's the best line you can come up with? I think I would've done this regardless of if you were screwing around with the theme park rides or not."

Ajay approaching now as the guy yelped out in pain beneath her foot and attempted to answer Liz's next question as fast as possible before she decided to dislocate his limb.

"What were you guys doing to the roller-coaster and peak fast, I get twitches when people lie to me that might make me just wrench your arm in the wrong direction if your not careful hotshot."

"OW,OW,OW, OUCH!! OK, OK, PLEASE LET GO! We were switching the tracks, OK!? I'm sorry were SORRY, now let go you're going to BREAK it!!"

Shocked by his answer Liz concerningly looked at Ajay, hearing the sound of buckling as one of the box cars began making the steep climb to the highest point of the track. If these goons really switched the tracks the box car before this one would collide with the second and all those people would be critically injured or worse!
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:38 pm

Ajay would look on in shock and then look up to see Liz looking at him with concern on her face. Ajay would look around and run over to the operating machine that he was at before. He would look around inside at all of the buttons, most of them were smashed in already impossible to push or use, including the emergency breaks. Ajay would start thinking as time was running out for him and the box car would continue to climb up higher. Ajay would go and rip of the little metal door that was there and ripped it right off. He would look and most of the wires underneath it was still intact.

"Crud why does there have to be so many!?"

Ajay would go and start to rummage around through the wires. The box cars were very close to the top of the highest point of the ride. Ajay would start working quicker, but not panicking so he didn't screw up. Ajay was then sparking two wires together that were the emergency breaks on the ride, but it was just dead. The wires were not working for him so the emergency breaks were out of the question. The box cars were now at the top.

"The breaks aren't working!!!"

Ajay would say as he gave it a few more sparks but still nothing. The box cars started to go down on the drop at a very high speed. Ajay dropped the wires as he started quickly looking for the wires that controlled the tracks. He only had one chance right now to switch the tracks before it collided with the other box cars. People would be screaming as the were going down the drop and Ajay wasn't sure if it they were screams from excitement or fear yet his heart would still start to beat rapidly. He found two more wires and would spark those two hopefully getting the tracks to change. He would get the spark that he wanted and tied them together. he would shut his eyes cover his ears, and hoped that it would work. The tracks would switch and the people were safe, but Ajay was still on the ground with his eyes closed and ears covered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:26 pm

No sooner had Ajay looked Liz dead in the eye, she would see the boy then scramble towards the fuze box. Attempting to switch the tracks, while he was fast at work Liz panicked. She contemplated going up there and stopping them by force, but then everyone would know she was Spider-Girl and her secret identity would be gone.

(Mind)
"I can see it now; Girl in dress crawls to top of rollercoaster track and halts box cars with her bare hands."

It was at that point she saw Ajay wasn't having very much luck and was about to risk it when the guy below her began to whine about his arm again.

"Shut up, I don't want to hear about your arm! These people are going to lose their lives if my friend can't fix what you bone-heads did."

Ajay sure was cutting it close, Liz could already hear the cars approaching each other. In the meantime she pasted the Sader and his friend to the side of one of the pillars holding up the entire attraction with her super web-glue. Just after applying them to it in a nice tie-up she heard the tracks switch just in time and Ajay wiping sweat off his face. Very pleased with himself, but still very shaken.

(Mind)
"Phew, that could've gone very badly."

"Good job brainiac, and they say ants are to dumb to think about anything but their duty, which might be kind of true in your case haha."

Liz was of course joking about how Ajay's duty unlike most ants wasn't to gather food or protect the hive, but to save others. Soon after making her joke Liz's spider-sense picked up something. The Operator had escaped after Ajay beat up those guys, which means he probably went to get some officials and if Liz and Ajay were caught back here they'd definitely have to answer some questions.

"Lets get outta here, were going to have company soon. Let's let the gang here try to work their magic on security since it didn't quite work for me. By'a boys!"

And with that Liz blew the group of boys a kiss before preparing to make a quick get away with Ajay.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:47 pm

Ajay would look at Liz with a smile on his face.

"Okay let's go!"

Ajay would say as he jumped through the small opening towards Liz. The two would go and run the opposite direction where the cops were coming and scale over the other fence on the far other side of the roller coaster ride. Lance would look over at Liz as they were now walking now. he had both hands behind his head with a smile on his face. His heart would just start slowing down from rapidly beating from adrenaline and everything. He would look over towards Liz.

"This has been one heck of a night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:54 am

"You can say that again."

Liz would then take the time to re-cap their more than eventful day. She had received an awesome gift, raced to the fair grounds via free-running with Ajay. Then watched him hustle some jerk-off carny out of some cash and a stuffed animal; and they had even managed to do some hero stuff....While in civvies. All and all it had been a good day.

"Whelp, better get home before the web-fluid for my heel completely disintegrates."

However, before they left the park Liz turned and gave AJay a very big kiss on the cheek. Feeling he deserved it for saving at least like 15 people today with just his awesome brain, which Liz had to admit under a magnifying glass would probably double hers in size. (Of course she knows it's not the size of the brain, however, but the amount of wrinkles it has.)

"Thanks, today was one heck of a sweet 16 Ajay, but now that it' getting late...I can't wait to go try out my new suit."

And now were back into Web-Slinger mode. Liz's regular teenage girl persona completely disappearing as Spider-Girl once again reared her webbed-head.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:27 pm

Ajay would smile a slight blush coming across his face as he lightly put his fingers to where she kissed him on his cheek. Ajay would shake it off as he would listen to the part about it getting late and how she wanted to test her suit out. He would smile as he looked over at her.

"Late, haha, that's the best time in these parts of town. It'd make for great testing for your new suit and everything."

Ajay would say as he would refer to the pretty high crime rates that were current in the city, especially at night. Ajay would continue to walk on next to Liz. He did not have a watch on him so he did not know what time it was right now. For all he knew it could be well past ten o'clock and they could get "jumped" at anytime. Even though he knew that he and Liz could easily defend themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:12 pm

"Well then what are we waiting for!?! I'm going to head home and grab my gear and you go get yours and then well finish this night up the right way...Beating up all the people who make Steel City everything I love and hate about it." [/sarcasm...sorta]

That being said, Liz broke away from Ajay; running a head a bit before yelling back to him one more time. With that said she ran down into an alley and wall crawled tot he top of the building and then dashed a fast as she could back to her apartment using Parkour to clearn any obsticles or gaps.

"Meet you at the docks in 20 minutes, haven't shaken down any opium smugglers in a while. Bet they'll just love the new look."

OT: End after your next post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next