Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Vote_lcapA Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Voting_barA Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Vote_lcapA Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Voting_barA Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Empty
PostSubject: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:48 pm

It had been a while since Liz and Ajay had gone after the Russian brothers and Spider-Girl took her little tumble from nearly thirty five feet up in the air. It had taken her a while to heal from that even with her durability and great strength. While she was out Whoop-Ant had picked up the slack for the wall-crawler. Taking care of Lizandra and nursing her back to health at her apartment. Beating bad guy butt on the streets and even writing a (fake) doctors note so she wouldn't get fired from her jobs. During this time Liz and Ajay had become great friends, almost like brother and sister really. Where Liz was witty and good with acrobatics, and chemical knowledge. Ajay was versed in many knowledgeable things, Soaring over Liz in tech that's for sure and he was also very sweet, which brings us to today. Liz had invited Whoop over to hang out. She was feeling A LOT better now and wanted to go out and do something, having been cooked up at home all this time. As Lizandra dolled herself up at her make-up station she would hear a knock at the door.

"That must be him, coming!"

Skipping in girly fashion, which was actually out of character for Liz, but today she was actually in a good mood and didn't have to deal with any ultra serious situations. She then opened the door to greet her presumable guest.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:04 pm

Ajay had been thinking long and hard about this day. It wasn't hard to think up a gift because he had the inspiration after that day they fought the Russian brothers. It was the fact that he couldn't figure out how he would surprise her with it. Those spidey-senses of hers would give it away in a heartbeat. Ajay had thought about it and hypothesized that maybe if he hid it in something, like say a box, then her spidey-senses would alert her of only the box and not what was in it. That was the best Ajay could think of, except for one idea, which was making something that could block out her spidey-senses, but Ajay thought of what could happen if that ever fell into the wrong hands.. it would not be pretty. Ajay today was wearing red high top sneakers, slim jeans, and a red plaid shirt untucked, buttoned up except for the top, and the sleeves rolled up. No mask or any "super" get up today because Liz and Ajay trusted each other on that level. The box that Ajay had it in was fairly big, decorated up/wrapped up, and would take about two men to carry it, but Ajay had it balanced up on one hand with no problem. Ajay would ring the bell and in a couple of seconds Liz would open the door.

"Happy Birthday Liz! Very Happy"

Ajay would say in an excited tone as he held her gift up with one hand, had a big smile on his face, and his other hand outstretched to give her a hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:04 pm

Liz looked shocked as Ajay came to the door with a gift, for a genius, you would thinks he could remember her own birthday. Yes, that's right it was all coming back now. She was turning 16 today. Giving the young boy a hug and kissing him on the cheek as she took the gift from him also in one hand, she did notice it was rather heavy too. I mean not for her, but for a normal human this would be a workout to haul.

"Oh Ajay, you didn't have to get me anything!? This is a pretty big surprise, and heavy. What is it???"

As she spoke Liz entered her apartment and set the box down on the floor making sure not to trip over her long white and red laced dress with brown heels. However, of course thanks to her spider abilities balancing things or herself was never an issue. Oddly enough, Liz's hair actually wasn't in a pony tail today, it was let down and long. A fully visible dark fire red head and she was wearing make up for a change. Actually wanting to feel girly for once. She usually wore lipstick and stuff, but today she actually had on blush and eye shadow.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:29 pm

Ajay would blush a bit as he kissed her. Even though he had been hanging out with her for awhile now, he had never seen her this... girly before. He was used to seeing her with her hair tied back in a ponytail, wearing pants, and not as much make-up. Ajay would shake it off as he walked into the apartment and shut the door as he walked in. He would look and feel under dressed compared to her. He watched as she placed the gift down onto the floor.

"Woah, you make me seem like I dressed like a bum.. heh and um yeah open it up, I think you'll like it."

Ajay would say as he had one hand rubbing the back of his head because he was a bit nervous for some reason. He couldn't really explain it even with all that knowledge in his head. Ajay would then run his hand through his hair a bit, not really messing it up because he was sporting the kind of messy hair look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:41 pm

"Oh shut up J, you look fine. Much better than dressing like an ant hehe."

As she spoke she would wave a hand dismissing the first part of Whoop's statement and opening her present. After doing so she found a bunch of high-tech metal parts inside the box, which he took out one by one. It looked like an exoskeleton of somekind, but Liz didn't get it how was this for her? It must've taken him forever to compose all of this stuff. Not to mention it was basically all more high-tech versions of what she already used. A helmet with lock on, and nearly every vision you can think of. Armor that could raise the rate of impact to such a level that even a punch from Superman or Grundy wouldn't take her out in one blow. Her shoulder pads now had pellets and capsules built in that could be fired via voice command recognition. Her gauntlets were built into the wrist and could fire web-lines again just like he black suit. The mechanized armor also seemed to be able to increase her strength from 5 to 10 full tons and multiple other gadgets were built into it that she didn't even recognize at a first glance.

"You made me a suit of armor? shocked But, how did you ever find the time or the resources to replicate all my stuff into a suit of armor. I mean, you need it more than I do.."

As Liz poke afetr examining the armor she turned and looked at Ajay like she couldn't even accept this and that he should have constructed it for himself.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Ajay would give a little laugh as she got on him about his super get up. He would walk over to her as she began to open up his present to her. He would watch as she opened it up and to see the expression on her face. At first it seemed confused, but that's what he expected at first. She seemed shocked asking where he found time for this and more importantly the resources for it too. None of it was really TOO difficult for him. She mentioned that he should have made it for himself instead of her, but Ajay just thought of her first.

"Yeup, I started probably a couple of days after we started hanging out, you know helping you out while you were injured. I figured, why not make sure that doesn't happen again, and well here it is after a few sleepless nights of work. My dad helped me out getting the stuff I needed, but putting it together was all me. Heheh I need it more.. I made you one cause I didn't want to see you get hurt again, you know."

Ajay would say with a smile on his face after letting out a breath from talking so much. He would look at her.

"If you don't like it, I could scrap it and get you something else then.."

Last edited by "AJ" on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:06 am

"No,No,No I love it....What I meant to say is thank you Ajay. Soo should I put it on?"

Liz would try to make a quick rebuttal to her original statement, acting all giddy over her present for a second, before instantly getting the urge to put on her new uniform as if it was a prom dress.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:02 am

"Heh, no prob. And go ahead."

Ajay said with a smile on his face.

"I'm about one hundred percent sure that it should fit you."

Ajay would say as he walked over to the pieces. Looking down at them studying the size of them compared to her. The quick glance that Ajay took when he was looking at them pretty much confirmed what he had just said. It was as if in his head, numbers for the dimensions of the suit and the body parts they were supposed to go to popped up for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:21 pm

"Ok, be right back."

Taking the pieces of the uniform with her as she ran into her bedroom, not wanting to strip down into her bra and panties in front of the youngster..Well she was young to...But, younger-er. Also putting them over her dress might not make the nicest intimidating appearance to criminals. A few moments later exiting the room with all the pieces on. Even though it had only taken her a minute she considered that slow. Being a superhero she usually only had seconds to change before having to leap into action, but this equipment was new to her after all. The Web-slinger finding it unbelievable how sturdy the material was. Unlike her other uniform she didn't feel like she could rip right out of it or break something if she wasn't too gentle.

A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. 24414711

"So how do I look?"

As Liz stepped out, her new armored exoskeleton would shimmer in the light. The optic lenses on her helmet propping up like a mask. A very much updated version of the palm-kit she carried around. It took scans of everything in the room and automatically updated them with information via the internet. Such as when she looked at Ajay it gave all the information that was available on the boy via the Government system profiles or what Google could find on him using face recognition. Not to mention both Liz's and Ajay's own personal files.

"This is SO COOL! Ajay I love you, and you're a freaking genius.. I know you already knew that, but I mean a FLIPPIN SUPER Genius. Seriously, computers should be jealous of you."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:41 am

Ajay would wait for a couple of minutes. In that time he was finally able to calm down and let out a breath of relief. While she was over trying out the super get up, Ajay would walk over to the window and look out it. The city was populous today, with people walking everywhere. Much different than the scenario you would see when that sun would set. Ajay would then hear Liz asking for his opinion on the armor he had created for her. Before he was even able to respond he would notice even behind her mask that the functions of the mask were kicking into effect. Ajay would smile and give a little laugh as she complimented him.

"Oh c'mon I'm not THAT smart... but I have to say this turned out well I think. I personally think it looks great and that you could def kick major butt in that thing."

OT: I just realized I keep confusing Lance's color with Ajay's for some freaking reason -___-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:03 pm

OT: Eh, it happens

As Lance Ajay spoke Liz continued to marvel at her new uniform. Almost bursting to want to go test it in the field. But, they had to wait. The sun was still up and there wasn't much gang activity during the day time when you could recognize faces and the streets were busy and bustling. Taking off the helmet she would look at it from a front view and then with her other hand shot a web-line, which zipped across the room and connected to her fridge. Letting go of that she would then back flip leap up onto the ceiling. Testing how well her wall crawling worked with it. Very nice, she was sticking as usual. She wanted to test some more, but so far everything seemed to be working and she didn't want to break anything in her house by utilizing her Spider strength.

"Amazing. So Jay, plan on making yourself one at all? We could be like the 'Iron-Robo Duo' or something haha."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:15 am

Ajy watched as she would test out the various functions of the suit. Ajay was glad to see that all of them were working like a charm. She was able to shoot out the webs no problem at all and crawl on the walls like she was able to before. It seemed everything was working perfectly. Then he would listen as she would mention about him building one for himself. The idea did cross his mind a few times, he wasn't going to lie, but he just never got around to it. He has drawn up a bunch of different sketches on what it would look like, but just never actually built one.

"Haha we could, we could, but I don't know yet. Don't get me wrong the thought has crossed my mind before, just you know never got around to it."

Ajay would say as he shrugged his shoulders at the end of his sentence. Ajay would look up at her as she was still up on the ceiling. He then looked outside.

"You wanna test the suit outside real quick? See how you move around objects and all that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:50 pm

Dropping down from the ceiling now, Liz would land in a crunched sit down position. The mask for the suit in her right hand allowing her face to be seen, which was still covered in make up.

"Sure, what did you have in mind?"

Her quetion being asked in such a way that pointed out he wasn't really dressed to go free running at the moment and if he meant now or later?
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:03 pm

"Wait wait, silly me, sometimes my mad scientist curiosity side gets the best of me. We can do all of that later, it's your birthday! We do what you want to do today. Whatever it is, you name it."

After his first sentence Ajay would knock himself lightly in the head because he almost forgot why he was here. As he was talking he used a lot of hand gestures as he spoke. Ajay would finish his last sentence still maintaining his smile. Even though Ajay had been living here for awhile now, he still didn't know much about what there was to do around here. It was still a bit of an unfamiliar world and it was also a very big city to wander.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:16 pm

"You're right, all this superhero business can wait, it is my birthday afterall. Lets take a break from beating up Skull Saders for once. It's not like they're going anywhere."

As Liz spoke she walked back into her room. Putting all the parts of her suit into a gym bag, as she spoke she was now stripped down to a pair of black tights with no shoes and a white shirt. While doing this she yelled back to Ajay.

"Uhhh we could go to a movie or go order a bunch of pizza and junk food. Oh, how about we sneak into a club...Or OOoO! We could throw a party!?!"

For a smart girl Liz didn't have the best idea with the last suggestion. Ya, lets invite a bunch of people to her house where she has Spider-Girl stuff sitting in her closet and confidential files on her laptop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.   A Special Surprise...On A Special Day. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Special Surprise...On A Special Day.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next