Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Super Surprise (EW) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Super Surprise (EW) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Super Surprise (EW) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Super Surprise (EW) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Super Surprise (EW) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Super Surprise (EW) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Super Surprise (EW) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Super Surprise (EW) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Super Surprise (EW) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Super Surprise (EW) Vote_lcapA Super Surprise (EW) Voting_barA Super Surprise (EW) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Super Surprise (EW) Vote_lcapA Super Surprise (EW) Voting_barA Super Surprise (EW) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Super Surprise (EW)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Super Surprise (EW) Empty
PostSubject: A Super Surprise (EW)   A Super Surprise (EW) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:23 pm

It had been an interesting week for JaK Sage since he had moved in with Jenny Necowl. He had become a meta-human, lost all his friends, and now was treating his super-heroine roomate out to a getaway to the fair grounds. "Figured it would be nice to actually leave the room for once." JaK said as he walked onto the lit up docks and peered at the giant Ferris Wheel.

He was wearing a white, loose fitting tank top that had the Flash symbol in black and white on the front. A pair of red converse, black ripped skinny jeans, a red and black trimmed cap that he was wearing backwards and a few bracelets you could find at any thrift store. He had also let his stubble grow out abit around his chin.

"You've been working so hard lately." Jenny was a crime-fighter, she worked, she bought stuff for them to live off of, she practiced her music with JaK, etc. JaK only worked out at the moment and practiced how to use his powers. "This is just what you need."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A Super Surprise (EW)   A Super Surprise (EW) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:36 pm

Jenny walked with him with a bright smiled she had been taking on so much lately and wasn't getting much sleep either. Jenny was getting to be pretty late, on everything but she made sure that she made time for this time with Jak. "Yeah it's nice to finally get out and not have to be working." Jenny had a lot on her mind with having this one thing planed with Jemmy, Finally getting the team together, and how she was going to tell Jak some big news that kinda scared her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Super Surprise (EW)   A Super Surprise (EW) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:16 pm

JaK wasn't gonna lie to himself. He also wanted to use this time to finally define what they were to eachother. Were they just friends...well obviously not. They had been sleeping in the same bed and from time to time they became more familiar with one another than most in both a physical and emotional sense. JaK told Jenny things he had never told anybody. Like that he liked dorky romantic comedies and anime. That he was afraid of small dogs, and that he could sing but hated hearing the sound of his own voice recorded so he stuck to drumming.

Furthermore, she had been acting odd. But today would be a day of fun and relaxation starting now. "Do what do you wanna do first gabby?" JaK said with his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A Super Surprise (EW)   A Super Surprise (EW) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:28 pm

Jenny had with each secret he told her she replied with one herself. Jak knew just about everything of her past already, that she was so shy to really talk to anyone until this year so she naturally talked a lot because she was so quiet for so long, and that she was horribly terrified of insects. Jenny didn't really know what they were anymore, but she knew today they would get a definite answer after she told him the big news. "Probably the Ferris wheel if that's okay with you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Super Surprise (EW)   A Super Surprise (EW) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:02 pm

JaK rubbed the back of his head. "Oh, well it's just that..." JaK smiled dopey. "Not to be cliche or anything but I wanted to save that for last." JaK grabbed her hand. "Here I'll show you some fun stuff.."

The same music would play in the background when this similar event had happened only years earlier with a blonde girl and green skinned boy were here.

And with that JaK dragged her to the shooting range where he surprisingly lost bad to Jenny at filling up water balloons. She won a stuffed bear. However, JaK won her a strobe light necklace in the hammer game. Knocking the weight all the way to the top. He also won the slam dunk contest and got them fast pass tickets to any ride of their choice. He finished the contest with a front flip into a one handed slam dunk. Additionally, he owned the ball toss as well. Able to ricochet it via calculations; the ball bounced off the side of the booth and into the stacked pins on the final try after missing the first two. He won himself a key chain.

The two of them moved to rides. Multiple roller coasters in which they would hold eachothers hand or just scream at the top of their lungs. They did the bumper cars, where JaK almost stared a fight with a 10 year old who kept hitting him. Finally, they did the pie eating contest where JaK nearly passed out.

"Ok," he said with a comedically huge belly.  "Photobooth or ferris wheel now?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Super Surprise (EW)   A Super Surprise (EW) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:26 pm

Jenny mentally sighed wanting to tell him the big news on the Ferris wheel so they could be alone but took his hand in hers and followed him. And had some of the most fun she had ever had gloating her superiority to him when she won against him. Jenny had so much fun on the rides but puked after one of the roller coasters. She walked closely to him lightly blushing as they walked around. An anime like scene went down when he nearly got in a fight with a child of jenny trying to pull him away from the child shouting at him.

Jenny smiled gently holding his hand. "photo booth... then Ferris wheel." She figured it might be a good idea to get some pictures now before she told him just in case. Jenny smiled taking them to the photo booth and climbed inside and started the machine and started taking a series of funny pictures with him in chibi form the last one being a cute one of her hugging jak close. When it was over she left with him and gave him a set of the pictures putting her set in her pocket and walked them to the Ferris wheel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Super Surprise (EW)   A Super Surprise (EW) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:19 am

JaK walked with Jenny towards the ferris wheel. He loved their zombie face photo, and their gangsta pose photo, the photo where they switched clothes was funny too.

"Ok here we are finally." JaK said as they got on the ride. He seemed to be getting nervous now. It was almost now or never time. And JaK was as unsure as ever. Or maybe scared. This thought was interrupted by how beautiful the city and Ocean looked at night, all lit up and the moon highlighting the waters surface. "wow you protect all this?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Super Surprise (EW)   A Super Surprise (EW) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:25 am

Jenny sat down with him smiling as she looked over the city it was bigger than she thought it always seemed so much smaller to her. "Yeah.... pretty cool huh...?" She sighed it was now or never. She lightly placed her hand on Jak's looking to him super nervous as she took a deep breath. "Jak.... I'm...." she bit her lip shaking a bit and slightly tearing up "I'm pregnant..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Super Surprise (EW)   A Super Surprise (EW) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:34 am

JaK felt jenny put her hand on his lap. He looked confused and was going to ask why she was so nervous when she confessed it to him.

The ride mentally stopped, as did the world. He kept replaying what she said in his head until he finally spoke. "...........Dude....."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Super Surprise (EW)   A Super Surprise (EW) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:40 am

Jenny looked down blushing silently for a long while looking down before speaking again. "I wanted to tell you right away but you seemed so excited so i figured why not wait till the end..." she was silent for a little while longer "please say something other than dude....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Super Surprise (EW)   A Super Surprise (EW) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:45 am

JaK stood up and rocked the entire bench. "Wait, HOW!? when, for how long?" JaK and EW had been involved lately, but not THAT much.

JaK sat back down and rubbed his face. He was only 16, he wasn't even sure how he felt about Jenny yet. Sometimes they were romantic and stuff and sometimes they were like bros. It was hard to say.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Super Surprise (EW)   A Super Surprise (EW) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:50 am

She flinched a bit when he shot up quietly saying "please sit down..." She sighed looking to him "I dont know when... all i know is i have been noticing stuff and i decided as a ha ha joke thing to check and well... yeah.... I didnt and still dont know what to do other then tell you... and i know its yours cause your the only guy i was ever with before..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Super Surprise (EW)   A Super Surprise (EW) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:41 pm

JaK considered jumping off the Ferris wheel, but he wasn't even sure that would kill him now. Not to mention EW would probably just catch him. JaK put his head in between his knees and then looked to Jenny and realized how selfish he was being, this was probably wayyyy more scary for her.

"What do you wanna do?" JaK said rubbing her shoulder. "Whatever it is. I'll support you."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Super Surprise (EW)   A Super Surprise (EW) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:36 pm

She lowered her head nearly in tears, she truly was scared she had never thought of having kids before. Not to mention she was in a city full of violence and crime and she was hero in it that recently was pointed out that she was one. This wasn't the safest place for the baby to grow up let alone grow in what if someone hurt it before she had it or afterwards. When Jak's hand touched her shoulder she blinked being pulled out of her scary thoughts. She thought that he'd try to run or leave her some how. "I want to have him... or her... after born... I'm not sure...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Super Surprise (EW)   A Super Surprise (EW) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:46 pm

"Alright," JaK said. "But no more crime fighting." JaK said folding his arms. "I'll do it." JaK smirked. "I'll protect everyone until you have him." JaK pointed to himself. He had never wanted to be a hero, not did he even like people much, but he would do what he had to. This was more than just his life now. "I'm not gonna leave you to do this alone." JaK knew what that felt like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Super Surprise (EW)   A Super Surprise (EW) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Super Surprise (EW)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next