Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A surprise, but for whom?(TJ) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A surprise, but for whom?(TJ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A surprise, but for whom?(TJ) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A surprise, but for whom?(TJ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A surprise, but for whom?(TJ) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A surprise, but for whom?(TJ) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A surprise, but for whom?(TJ) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A surprise, but for whom?(TJ) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A surprise, but for whom?(TJ) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A surprise, but for whom?(TJ) Vote_lcapA surprise, but for whom?(TJ) Voting_barA surprise, but for whom?(TJ) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A surprise, but for whom?(TJ) Vote_lcapA surprise, but for whom?(TJ) Voting_barA surprise, but for whom?(TJ) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A surprise, but for whom?(TJ)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A surprise, but for whom?(TJ) Empty
PostSubject: A surprise, but for whom?(TJ)   A surprise, but for whom?(TJ) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 1:34 am

It was a quiet night. The wind flowed softly throughout the derelict of crash alley, bringing a soothing respite to some, whispering delusions of madness to others, and the promise of bloodshed to more still. However whatever being or beings that preside over fate can be fickle indeed: The promise of bloodshed would be fulfilled, but with no indication as to who would soak into the ground or paint the walls.

Crash Alley was an unpleasant place even for those with an intimidating demeanor. The pink haired ten year old huddling by himself was far from intimidating. In a place like Crash Alley, a place filled with the destitute, the insane, with thieves and with murderers, with beggars and butchers, death was always just around the corner and it was survival of the fittest: Darwin at his best.

A small crowd quickly formed around the boy. But they waited. Why? Who knew? Perhaps even they did not. Were they awaiting more reinforcements? Surely the dozen or so that gathered in the darkness were more than enough to handle what appeared to be an ordinary boy. Or were they scared of something more sinister then they? Rumors had spread through the city like wildfire of a monster on the loose. A ghost untroubled by any level of security. A specter who prowled the streets unseen. A reaver who hunted seemingly at random. Or was it? Was there some unseen pattern to his supposed madness?

Regardless, those in the group either bolder than their comrades or else not quite as sane made the decision for the rest: They closed in on the young boy, their eyes filled with cruelty.

Both parties were unaware of the third in their midst. One who wasn't slowed by locks or guards. One who was indistinguishable from shadow. One who stalked through any area with equal ease.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A surprise, but for whom?(TJ)   A surprise, but for whom?(TJ) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 1:51 am

Axle put his arms around himself. Though it would provide no protection he liked the feeling of security it gave him. He knew what was coming, and honestly he'd rather just take the beating.
"L- Leave me alone... Puh- Please..."
He begged silently as the much larger men started to get closer. The small boy was skinnier than a twig, and his clothes were dark, and ripped from living on the street ever since his brother had left him. His pink hair was long, and unkept and he himself tremmbled like a leaf at the slightest gust of wind. Axle held himself tight, and shut his eyes as one of the thugs swung at him, but the impact he braced for never came. He opened his eyes again to see nothing, but carnage. Spikes had impailed all of the men, but... The spikes came from him... The inky black blades slowly began to inch back inside of th3 boy. Axle cringed as this caused a small amount of pain.
"W- We could of just used the sword..."
He murmured to no one in particular as he began to route through the dead men's pockets for money to feed his slowly starving self.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A surprise, but for whom?(TJ)   A surprise, but for whom?(TJ) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 2:14 am

What was that? That wasn't human. Is he an escapee? He'd be about the right age for the first stage... Or is he an agent? Appearances can be deceiving... Should I kill him? Should we kill them? Wait... Who was he talking to? Is he like me? Is he like us? Can he hear the screams too? The madman in the darkness mused for a long moment, his movements lithe and graceful.

"My my, little hedgehog, wasn't that something?" A voice echoed from the darkness, the rebound from the bricks making it bounce around and therefore difficult to pinpoint. It was high pitched, like a man losing a fight with hysteric laughter.

"Aren't you an interesting little one? I bet you know all sorts of interesting things. Did they send you? No, that's too cliche of a question, isn't it? Why not a better one? Who gave you such a power? And to whom are you speaking, save me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A surprise, but for whom?(TJ)   A surprise, but for whom?(TJ) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 2:32 am

Axle cringed, and fell to his back to the ground as the voice came. He shook softly, scarred of pretty much everything, but still ready to fight. He listened to the questions carfully, but decided to be cautious with how he answered.
"N- No one sent me, and I uh... I- I've just always been like this... N- N- Now go away!"
He called out still scarred of whatever was out there. Slowly he pushed himself up, and prepared to fight.
"I- I'll kill you if I see you!"
he threatened the voice, trying to sound intimidating like his brother used to. Though due to his meak voice Axle sounded more like a scarred puppy who'd been backed into a corner. Shaking, but ready to bite!
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A surprise, but for whom?(TJ)   A surprise, but for whom?(TJ) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 2:47 am

Hysteric laughter flooded the alley, echoing throughout the air; empty, hollow, and mocking. Abruptly it stopped, and the voice came from mere centimeters away from his ear.

"You think you can kill me?" Anticipating an attack similar to what Axle used to dispatch the nameless others, the voice's owner immediately spun away, fluid and graceful as he vanished before he could properly be seen. However as he did so it could be discerned that he was, or at least appeared human, and that he had dark hair, he carried some sort of rifle. A fleeting glimpse of his face likely left the strongest impression: Olive skin and cruel hazel eyes dominated by a rictus ear to ear grin.

"Do you think you can kill me, little hedgehog?" The voice rang out from the shadows once more. "Stronger have tried." The almost laughing quality of his voice made it seem like he was mocking Axle, though only Zack knew for sure.

"Do you really think you can kill me?" He repeated, "do you really think you can make the screams stop? Or will you join them?" The last words hung heavy, like a threat. Perhaps more chilling than the the words themselves was the complete silence that followed, save for Axle's own breathing (and various whimpers), as if he were completely alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A surprise, but for whom?(TJ)   A surprise, but for whom?(TJ) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:13 am

Axle was now terrifide. He slowly sank down, and wrapped his arms around himself for the feeling of security again. The face was enough to scare him, but that voice... He couldn't do it. He wanted to surrender right then and there, but Alex on the other hand... The boy's eyes widened and watered as he doubled over in pain. He wanted to scream, but like alway the pain was to intense to let him make any sound. A black inky monster shot from the small boy's back as he laid there in pain.
"Get up, and stop being such a damn baby! You've seen him he's just some guy!"
The monster repeaditly hit Axle on top of the head as the sword began to materilize in his hand. Axle looked up with tears still in his eyes.
"Y- Yeah okay..."
The boy stuttered reluctantly as he stumbbled back to his feet.

Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A surprise, but for whom?(TJ)   A surprise, but for whom?(TJ) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:00 pm

"It seems that your demons are more corporal than mine. Though time will tell if you have more.The voice continued to echo around the siamese pair, the high brick walls twisting the echoes until they were barely recognizable and the dim light and abundant shadows continuing to hide the source.

"
Tsk tsk, parasite, you of all things should know how deceiving appearances can be. Just look at the little hedgehog here. He looks so alive, but how can we be sure he isn't already dead?" It was on his last word that the voice's owner chose to attack. As Axle regained his footing, a man seemed to materialize out of the shadows before him, what little light was available serving to highlight the glint in his eyes and show off his grin and glint off of each blade slashing horizontally towards him.

In truth the attacker assumed that there was much more to this boy than even what currently met the eye, and planned his attack accordingly. Terrify the opponent and their imagination will become their worst enemy. Distract the enemy - the slash with his knife was a feint. The enemy would see it, his imagination already envisioning what it would do to him, and he would in likelihood move to deflect it. However the attack was designed to be parried or blocked, forcing the boy's blade away from his core and allowing Zack's momentum to carry him within his reach, and should see the two almost chest to chest when Zack's real attack would become apparent: he had attacked in a crouched sprint, and planned to throw his momentum and upward thrust into an uppercut aimed for the sternum, where the metal beneath his flesh would act far more efficiently than any ordinary set of brass knuckles. In his mind, boy and parasite were one, and the boy was the weak link: take out the boy and his demon would be powerless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A surprise, but for whom?(TJ)   A surprise, but for whom?(TJ) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:15 pm

Almost as soon as Zack had made himself visible Alex shot back into Axle's spine leaving the boy alone. Though the speed of Axle's new adversairy was intense Axle, mangaed to see two things. The blades which drew out his adrinaline, and the grin which made his eyes widen in terror. Axle of course was beyond scarred of this new opponent, but held his ground however just as Zack had anticipated Axle immediatly went for the block. Momentarily this gave him confidence, and his blade shot out for Zack's neck but then he felt it. Cold steel went into his chest, and he felt a sharp pain as the skin broke. Axle was shot up about four feet from the blow causing him to backflip onto his head. The pink haired boy gripped the black blade tighter, and looked up at Zack in defeat as he clutched the site of impact.
"N-... No more..."
Axle begged through struggled gasp of air as he clutched his slowly healing chest. An inky black substance began to leak from his hairline where he had landed.
"Pl- Please..."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A surprise, but for whom?(TJ)   A surprise, but for whom?(TJ) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:07 am

The man stood over Axle at the point he had hit him from, watching him struggle on the ground. "That's it?" The nature of his voice made him sound like he was mocking the boy. "You take a single punch and you're reduced to begging?" Zack's mind raced. There was no way someone who could slaughter a whole group of people so quickly could be so weak. Was this a ploy? Most likely. He pulled his pistol from his belt in his right hand, turning his left to Axle to hide the maneuver as he did so. "Though I suppose that answers that question, you'd have never survived." His eyes narrowed they bored into Axle's. "Tell me. Why should I spare you? There are plenty who wouldn't, and there are plenty who killing you to keep you from would be a mercy. So tell me, little hedgehog, why should I stop?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A surprise, but for whom?(TJ)   A surprise, but for whom?(TJ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A surprise, but for whom?(TJ)
Page 1 of 1