Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Vote_lcapJust Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Voting_barJust Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Vote_lcapJust Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Voting_barJust Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Akki_Nagato
Akki_Nagato

RPG character
Name: Akki Nagato
Code Name: N/A
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:59 pm

Raising an eye brow, Akki looked between Jessica and a very outofit Kristoff, and hid an evil grin. He liked the new girl! She could barely imagine the amount of blackmail possible.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:04 pm

I looked at Akki and gave her a death glare that shouted 'If you make my life hell, I'll return the favor.'
Back to top Go down
Akki_Nagato
Akki_Nagato

RPG character
Name: Akki Nagato
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:06 pm

Akki blinked innocently and gave her best 'I'm an angel' face, motioning for him to continue chatting to his pretty lady friend. Maybe she should have stolen popcorn before coming here.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Rei

RPG character
Name: Jessica Marx
Code Name: Rei
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:09 pm

Eyebrows raised at how he said that he could understand she wondered if he did. Moving the conversation along she asked,"So did you always live in Jump?"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm

"No, we lived on the East Coast for a while, did you always live in Steel?"
Back to top Go down
Rei
Rei

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:09 pm

"No I lived on the outskirts of a rundown city then temporarily in a foster home." Rei replied sipping the last of her coke. Getting up for a moment she went to the counter to order some french fries before heading back to her seat.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:20 pm

"Heh, some people are just lucky, I guess," I said feeling a tiny tinge of jealousy that she had a place to live.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Rei

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:29 pm

"It wasn't as easy as it seems. I spent most of those years trying to find my way to Steel. Even when i found my way there things weren't easy. Finding work was harder than living on my own." she reminisced. Thinking back to when she made her affiliation with villains she smiled wondering if it was right.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:31 pm

"Which is why we don't work, it's too stressful," I looked her over, she did seem like a villain, and she seemed vaguely familiar.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Rei

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:37 pm

"It's become way of life for me. Much like I guess how you and Akki work together." said Rei in return.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:39 pm

I shrugged, "So Villains can take vacations?" I grinned sort of wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Rei

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:44 pm

"You could say I'm at a lull between projects and this is my first vacation ever." Rei said back smiling a little bit.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:13 pm

"Well while your here, we could help show you the town," I said, somewhat hopefully she'd say sure.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Rei

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:44 pm

"Um, Sure I guess. I'm leaving about midday tomorrow though so the tour will have to be quick." she said thinking that if she wanted to see the city she could just surf around on her lightboard that she usually made.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:21 pm

"Only if you want," I said, finishing my coke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next