Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Vote_lcapAir Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Voting_barAir Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Vote_lcapAir Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Voting_barAir Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Empty
PostSubject: Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open)   Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:35 pm

"Whoa!" said Riley as he exited theater four. "Wicked Scary 2 is wickedly scarier than the first one!"

Trying to calm down from the major shock and near heart attack he'd endured from watching the ungodly movie, Riley decided to humor himself by dominated some guys at air hockey. As he watched two guys finishing up before him, he couldn't help but chuckle. The guy in the red is hitting it way too hard! At that rate it'll fly off and hit the popcorn machine! And that guy in the blue! His reflexes are so slow that if red would just hit it straight, there's no way he could miss!

As the game ended and the red guy threw his fists in the air victoriously, Riley made his way forward. "Interested in a real challenge, kid?"

The red guy smiled and said arrogantly, "Who you callin kid!? I'm not stupid, I heard you laughing over there! I think I'll cream ya just to shut you up!"

He deposited two quarters into the run down old table and the air slowly filtered on along with the little red light that said '0-0'. "Ready for the taste of defeat?"

Riley was definitely excited. Oh, this will be fun! He thinks he knows what he's doing and everything! Riley tossed the disc over to the red guy. "You can go first!" he said with a big smile.

The guy in the red, turned his hat backwards as it was for the previous game, rolled up his sleeves and hit it as hard as he could straight towards the goal. Aw, he isn't even going to make things difficult.

Riley angle his paddle downward and the disc ricocheted off the table. "What an idiot can't you even aim!?"

Riley stayed silent as he watched the disc bounce behind him, from the light, to the popcorn popper, to the drink fountain and back to the red guy's hat, as he felt the impact, turned his head, watched it drop right next to the goal and felt his jaw drop as it spun in.

"Huh, lucky hit!"

"You really should have watched the puc, kid." Riley responded smiling.

"Why you little-" The big guy, ran over and lifted Riley from his jacket. "I oughtta teach you a lesson!"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open)   Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:40 pm

Kristoff walked out of theater five after watching Bites and Fangs, the new vampire movie, and say two kids fighting and chuckled, "This should be interesting." He proceeded to order a small popcorn and watch, he was betting on the kid in the jacket, he seemed the hero or villian type.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open)   Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:01 pm

The big red guy was about to throw a swing at Riley when Riley asked, "Before, I embarrass you in front of all these people, what's your name?"

"What!?" asked the big man astonished.

"What's you naaammmee??"

"My friends call my Brucie...you can call me Bruce!" he answered while laughing to the guys that was obviously his 'crew' standing to the side.

After looking around the room for a moment, Riley said, [color=green]"Alright, go on,"[/color=green] again, smiling.

"Ha, looks like this kids a real freak, eh boys?"

Leaning back, Bruce let out a full swing, right at Riley's face, but, just in time, Riley jumped downward as Bruce lost his balance, fell and his head on the light. Very quickly, Riley ran to the other side of the lobby and laid a billiard ball, from one of the tables on the ground as he stopped near a bench. As Bruce turned he looked about as red as his jacket and ran towards Riley while yelling!

Just as Riley thought, Bruce ran directly on the billiard ball. He fell, back over the snack counter as his hand landed in the burning hot nacho cheese, he screamed and fell back the other way as Riley nudged him towards a sign that said, "Welcome to the Jump City Cineplex! Tonight, we are showing, Wicked Scary 2, Bites and Fangs, That Other Love Story 3, and Regal Intuition."

But, when Bruce hit it and fell to the ground, so did every other letter besides the ones that, after sliding a bit, read, "nIce tRy Brucie!"

Freaked out after reading it, Brucie and his gang, bolted out of the Cineplex leaving a messy welcome board and a big smile on Riley's face as a few guys around him gave a thunderous applause as Riley gave a bow and said, [color=green"Thank you thank you!"[/color]

"Impressive man!" yelled a guy in the corner.

"Ya, I try," Riley smiled again. That may have been funner than the movie haha!
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open)   Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:06 pm

Kristoff clapped and walked to the guy who kicked that Bruce kid's ass, "Wanna play a round?" He just wanted the free energy for when the kid pays.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open)   Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:23 pm

Riley smiled at the ambitious newcomer. "You want to challenge me to a game of air hockey? Of course I'll welcome a new challenge haha!"

Was he not watching? Scope wondered.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open)   Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:25 pm

Grabs the... thing and plays it on the table top and put his over hand on the side of the table, "You gonna turn it on?"
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open)   Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:31 pm

"Sure thing." He smiled in the friendly way he always did. As he slid the two quarters into the slot, the slow humming of the run down machine slows tuned up to life, the air spokes started blowing and the score read' 0-0.

"Your serve" He said while sliding the puc over to the new guy. "So what's your name? Tell me about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open)   Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:33 pm

"My names Kris, and thanks for the free energy," I started to suck the life out of the machine.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open)   Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:34 pm

As the table started powering down, the air turned off and the game ended '0-0'. "Hey! What's going on!?" Riley exclaimed. "What-what are you!?"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open)   Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:37 pm

"I'm an Energy Vampire, and I just consumed all the energy this air hockey table had, so thanks, ummmm, I never got your name," I said removing my hand from the table with a loud ZZZZT.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open)   Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:43 pm

Riley was amazed. He said it so mater of factly! Was this a common thing in Jump City!? Just random people like him with amazing powers roaming the streets doing whatever they wanted!? Well, he had special powers so...it probably isn't as rare as he thought.

"Uh, wow! I'm...uh...Riley..." He couldn't help it but he just started laughing. "Energy Vampire!? How did that happen bud?"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open)   Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:50 pm

"Well I was born, that's how it happened, I don't know the exact science, probably something to do with low body energy," I fix my hat, "Want some free popcorn?" I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open)   Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:52 pm

After staring at Kris for a moment in awe, Riley finally answered. "Uh...sure! If you can really make it happen!" ending in a big smile as he always did.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open)   Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:57 pm

I walk towards the popcorn machine, "Cover me," I put my hand up to it making it go haywire, make a lot of popcorn, and I fill up two large containers. "Here you are!" I hand Riley his popcorn.
OOC:I'm used to posting in the first person so I'll switch randomly.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open)   Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:49 am

Luckily, nobody came by in the five seconds it took Kris to do what he did best. "Gee, thanks, man! That's pretty impressive ya know? So what are you doin' here in Jump City? What do people with special skills like us do around here that you know of?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open)   Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Air Hockey Horrors!!! (Kristoff then Open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next