Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Demon Hunters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Demon Hunters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Demon Hunters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Demon Hunters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Demon Hunters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Demon Hunters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Demon Hunters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Demon Hunters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Demon Hunters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Demon Hunters. - Page 3 Vote_lcapDemon Hunters. - Page 3 Voting_barDemon Hunters. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Demon Hunters. - Page 3 Vote_lcapDemon Hunters. - Page 3 Voting_barDemon Hunters. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Demon Hunters.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Demon Hunters. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:51 pm

Liz nearly wanted to cry, he was right about what she was doing was wrong. She saved peoples lives and rescued others from harms way. It had been her passion to do so, her dream, but this whole time she never really thought about how this could be affecting her mother? Maybe the only person in this world who truly loved her without question or reason. The thought of her worrying about Lizandra daily, crying her eyes out over her, and overall just ruining her own life searching for her missing daughter. Her last piece of existence...The thought nearly destroyed her. Holding the tears back she answered Sen with a blurted response.

"Look, can we just drop it?...I'm not ready to speak to her yet and I don't want her thinking I'm dead."

Not yet and not over the phone...No, after this adventure Liz was going to take a little trip back to Metropolis...If she was going to face her mother..She was going to do it in person. However, she didn't want Senshuken to know of this, although she was sure he'd find out anyway. The entire subject as a whole was just bothering her. Plus, didn't they have more important things to be worrying about? In an attempt to switch the subjects while rubbing a single tear from her eye lid before it could escape her, she would speak after taking a quick sniffle as if sucking up her emotional pain.

"Now, about those demons. Do I have to worry about many more ambushes going on or do you have it covered? If you want we can stage a coo and take care of them all at once."
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Senshuken
Code Name: The Honerable One
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:58 pm

"Now, about those demons. Do I have to worry about many more ambushes going on or do you have it covered? If you want we can stage a coo and take care of them all at once."

Letting the subject of family die down for the time being, Senshuken seemed to lose some of the serousness he had been presenting before. However, there was still an air of professionalism about him, as well as something else... An emotion that seemed strange on his face.

" As we speak, my people are working on a number of projects designed to remove as many innocent people and witnesses from an entire block of Steel City. It will not be completely foolproof but they should be done within a day or so. Once they are finished, I will lead an armed force of loyalists into the heart of darkness and deal with this invasion the only way that it can end; With the banishment of the demon masters and the deaths of their human slaves. "

Before he caught an earful from Liz, Senshuken quickly added " Before you say anything, the human 'servants' that serve the demons who attacked you were raised from birth to accept the orders of their masters at face value and to never question them. They have known no other existance and the idea of free will just doesn't register with them. They will fight to the death for their masters and if even one of them escapes alive they will simply undo all of my work and summon the demons back, starting the cycle all over again. They will fight to the death for their masters and that is what I plan to let them do."

"I would rather you stay here until this is settled once and for all. The fact that I stepped in to save you would more then likely make you a target right now... I would rather you didn't aid in this Liz... Spider Girl cannot get blood on her hands." The tone of Senshuken's voice finally matched up with the look on his face.

Worry. He was worried about her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:32 pm

"Aww Sen, it almost sounds like you care."

Liz was obviously poking fun at the fact that Senshuken was a demon and shouldn't care about anything human. After all, Liz would one day die, but he would go on living. Even if he did love/like/feel something for her he either knew or needed to accept this fact. Whatever he felt, it was fleeting and it wouldn't last more than a second in the span of his world.

"Come on, did you really think that was going to happen? I made an oath to protect the city. Now I don't know too much about Demon underworld or whatever, but believe if any of these guys start showing up in Steel I'm going to try to stop them."

She then looked at Sen realizing he was really rather worried about her and decided to console the guy/demon entity as much as she could. He had opened up to her after all.

"Ok, do what you need to; if these humans they have really are as lost as you say I'll take your word for it since you really are a know it all and I don't think you would lie to me...Well, other than last night of course, which were never mentioning again. But, you don't need to worry about me. I'll keep all 16 of my eyes open. Plus my Spidey-Sense's on top gear. You just make sure that this ends and no innocent lives get hurt, ok?"

Liz was trying to assure Senshuken that unless he gave her a reason to get involved in this demon squabble, she would be more than happy to stay out of it. No longer being SO cold to him. She felt that she and Sen could even maybe be...Friends now.

(Mind)
"Wow, friends with a demon. Web-head, this is pushing it...Even for you."
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Senshuken
Code Name: The Honerable One
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:26 pm

"Come on, did you really think that was going to happen? I made an oath to protect the city. Now I don't know too much about Demon underworld or whatever, but believe if any of these guys start showing up in Steel I'm going to try to stop them."

Senshuken sighed at her words. He should have known she would say something like that. " Of course you would. It's almost in your blood to do it..." the demon said outloud, his voice sounded defeated but also...proud.

"Ok, do what you need to; if these humans they have really are as lost as you say I'll take your word for it since you really are a know it all and I don't think you would lie to me...Well, other than last night of course, which were never mentioning again. But, you don't need to worry about me. I'll keep all 16 of my eyes open. Plus my Spidey-Sense's on top gear. You just make sure that this ends and no innocent lives get hurt, ok?"

The demon in human form seemed to pout at her words about not mentioning last night. "Aww... but I got to see the frisky side of you. And to be honest, if it wasn't for the fact that I knew you were drugged up, not only would last night have been a whole lot of fun but this conversation would have started off either a little more awkwardly or a hell of a lot better. Oh well... at least I have the memories... and the video recordings from the back of the car."

The smile that crossed Senshuken's face betrayed nothing. She would never be able to tell if he was telling the truth about the videos or not. It wasn't the nicest thing he could do, but it was a wonderful break from all the doom and gloom that was being discussed moments before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:57 pm

(Mind)
"And now things get awkward..."

"Boy, I give you an inch and you really take a mile don't ya...?"

Liz was trying to visualize herself taking an eraser and rubbing out all the images of last night in the hearse from her head again. However, she quickly got over it and laughed a bit after making a rather morbid face while she contemplated her behavior and then stood up.

"Well Sen, I gotta go. Got work to do, bills to pay, and butt to kick. Good luck with your whole...Cleansing the demon realm thing or whatever."

As she stood Liz wondered if she should change into her super-heroine costume or was Senshuken going to provide her a way back home as well. He did seem to know everything and always have a plan, could she assume he had also determined how long this conversation they had would take and have a pick-up ready for Liz? Which reminded her...

"Oh, and while were not around each other...Try not to stalk my entire life maybe?? Kind of creeps me out that you know what, where, and when I'm doing anything at all times."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon Hunters.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3