Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Demon Hunters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Demon Hunters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Demon Hunters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Demon Hunters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Demon Hunters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Demon Hunters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Demon Hunters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Demon Hunters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Demon Hunters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Demon Hunters. - Page 2 Vote_lcapDemon Hunters. - Page 2 Voting_barDemon Hunters. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Demon Hunters. - Page 2 Vote_lcapDemon Hunters. - Page 2 Voting_barDemon Hunters. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Demon Hunters.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Senshuken
Code Name: The Honerable One
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Demon Hunters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:45 am

"You can't tell me none of that interests an all powerful being like you, right? Besides, the activity I had in mind relieves and cures more than strains, trust me...As long as you do it right."

For a few seconds, Senshuken just looked at the hand on his leg, quite clearly thinking about something. It really wasn't that strange for him because that was almost his natural state of being. But ever so slowly, a grin crossed the demon's face as something came to mind. Lightly gripping Liz's wrist, he gently tugged her with just enough force to try and pull her into his lap... provided she didn't just jump into it first.

The smile quickly became a sly smirk as the demon lord seemingly blindly reached into his pill cabinet, removing a small, unmarked bottle without taking his eyes off of the somewhat possessed Spider Girl. "I was planning on giving you one of these sooner or later to ensure that your back didn't give you trouble getting to sleep. However, I feel that it might be worth you taking it now... but me just giving it to you would be so boring, now wouldn't it? "

With a cocky but playful smirk on his face, Senshuken stuck out his tongue and popped the top off the bottle, expertly flicking one of the pills in the bottle onto his tongue before pulling it back into his mouth before raising an eyebrow in a silent challenge.

Not once had he lied to her. He had simply picked his words in such a way to suggest that the pill was a pain killer... which in itself wasn't a lie. She simply didn't need to know that the pill was a powerful sedative as well...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:10 pm

As Spider-Girl was yanked into Senshuken's lap she would lightly drag her fingers down his face and breathe heavily on his neck. Of course feeling his excitement growing as much as her own at thinking he was succeeding to her proposal. Almost as if in preparation for the moment her already skimpy outfit began to slowly succeed showing more and more skin by the moment. Then as he suggested the pill to Liz she would revel in the thought thinking it was some kind of relaxer or stimulant.

"Now you're talking, and here I was thinking I was going to have make something happen here. Not that I think you wouldn't have liked that and neither would I"

She wasn't kidding either, if push came to shove....Well she was litterally going to use her super powers to make it so that things came to just that. Luckily, Senshuken had given in and within seconds they would embrace in a lip lock, which quickly turned into a tounge wrestling match as Sneshuken manuvered the pill into her mouth with his host's tounge and Lizandra swallowed it. Thinking she had won the match they would continue the practice all the while her outfit had been receding until the point that the only things that were covered were her most private areas conveniently. Then suddenly she felt her vision becoming drowsy, and her body going numb to a degree. Leaning back from the sensual kiss Liz put her hand on her forehead while drowsily bobbing around.

"Ughh, something...Something's wrong I-I feel so..."

And then she would collapse onto the floor of the herse. Her body still practically naked. Her spider-sense having not activated because the pill she was taken was of no real danger to her. All it was doing was giving her a little rest from the tension that plagued her so.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:59 am

"Ughh, something...Something's wrong I-I feel so..."

Watching the (*insert chuckle*) 'clothed' female loss conciseness, Senshuken gave a small sigh as he bent over and slide his hands underneath Liz's body before lifting her up and returning her to the medical bed that was prepared for days like this before returning to his own seat.

For a few minutes there was nothing but silence before Senshuken looked at Liz's body and started speaking.

"Since I don't know what you chosen name is at the moment, so I will simply call you what Liz named you. I am not sure if you can respond in any real way but I know you can hear me. You are not the first Symbiote like alien I have encountered on earth and I feel that I need to give you a piece of advice. Relationships like yours have a limited number of outcomes and while a little mental conditioning isn't a bad thing the amount of tempering that you must have done to allow Liz here to understand why I kill people suggests that you've done quite a lot of tempering in there."

"At this point, you have two options. You can either continue the way you are going or you can offer to let her make the choice of if she wants this life on her own before unbinding with her long enough to make a decision with a clear head. While the latter option might risk rejection, if she accepts you won't have to mess with her mind anymore and the relationship between the two of you will be a beautiful thing. "

"The way you are currently going there is a good chance that Liz will uncover what you've done to her and she will reject you violently, despite everything you've done for her. No matter the outcome of such a situation, it wouldn't end well for either of you. "

"But this is your decision. All I can offer is that if you and Liz part ways I would be more then happy to shelter you while aiding you in locating someone more open minded.
"

With those final words, the hearse pulled to a stop. Reminding himself that it would most likely be cold out, the demon lord was polite enough to wrap Liz up in a white blanket before the back of the car opened.

The room he had placed Liz in looked like a small, comfortable but rather plain living room. The couch he had left her to rest on was just as bed as a single bed while offering a hell of a lot more comfit. The walls were painted a baby bird blue that not only looked sharp and new but gave the person looking at the color a sense of ease due to certain mental reactions in the brain. There were a couple of chairs that matched the couch, as well as a coffee table that was placed near arms reach of the couch.

On top of the table was a glass of ice cold water, a pitcher filled with the same type of water and two different plates. One was covered in a number of different types of small, bite sized sandwiches, the other covered with some small, easy to shallow biscuits.

Other then Liz, there wasn't a single living soul in the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:44 pm

"Ugh...Ooooh, wha--Where am I? What's going on?"

(Mind)
"Feel like I've been put through a dryer, I-I was drugged!? Come on think Web-Head what happened to you last? There was that fight with those demons and then...."

"Senshuken!"

(Mind)
"Where is he, he gave me that shot of...whatever it was and then drugged me!"

The very thought of what Liz had tried to do to the demonic being made her body coil. She couldn't believe what had happened or better yet what had almost happened. Noticing that she was still rather revealed from head to toe, she mentally commanded the symbiote to cover her body in her usual black and white spider attire. Except not the regular tights and spandex, but a black spider logo'ed tank top and a dark mini-skirt with a web design all around it simulating a spider-web as it built up towards her torso. Shoes forming into back and white wedges around Liz's toes and heel. After that was done the teenage girl would obseve the room in it's entirety. They were pretty nice diggs and it would seem Sen had left her food, but of course she didn't trust it.

"I cannot believe I came on to him like that...Gosh, I can't even believe he pretty much saw me naked..."

Liz was ashamed, her mind was fuzzy, but she remembered enough. One thing she didn't rememebr or have any recolection of, however, was the demon lord's conversation with the symbiote. One that she would probably never be aware of if the space entity had it's way.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:17 am

"Senshuken!"

"You rang?" answered a voice from the doorway of the room.

Like the last time she saw him, Senshuken looked pretty much the same. However, the smile on his face was new even for him. It was like looking at a teenage boy who had just got caught making out with his first girlfriend. A mixture of embarrassment, happiness and a little bit of left over lust. It wasn't that far off the truth...

"Before you get mad at me, what I did to get rid of the poison was the quickest, easiest and safest way to do. In hindsight it might have been a good idea tie you down or something to limit what you could do while under the effects of the cure but odds are good that, in the state of mind you were in, all that would have done was encourage you to go down a darker... admitting still interesting path. Just in case you don't remember, I managed to trick lust driven you into taking a sedative before you did anything you would regret. "

With what he felt was the first part of the problem out of the way, the demon lord took a seat before pointing towards the food. "If you're wondering, I didn't make those. I can burn water so it's often a bad idea for me to cook things. But the director who lives here is a good friend of mine and his daughter is a lovely cook. Sorry it's all sandwiches and cookies but we didn't really know what you would have liked so... yeah... "

Senshuken trailed off at this point, unable to look at the female out of such embarrassment that even a blind person could see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:29 am

Lizandra raised an eyebrow as Senshuken entered the room. He again was blushing around her and it seemed the way she had thrown herself at him yesterday made it worse.

"Oh please, I bet you tell all the girls that you save from demons and then drug."

Liz rolled her eyes as she said this and flipped her hair, joking around and then as he sat next to her he would avoid eye contact. Instead telling her he didn't make the food as if trying to make sure she understood that nothing was wrong with it.

"Burn water, man I guess that's just one of the fall backs of being an evil demonic entity, eh?"

That being said, Liz would begin to eat. Taking a bit of the sandwich and wiping away the crumbs before picking up a cookie in her hand about to glomp it down. She was rather hungry, not having eaten since a few hours before she had that demon fight and then there was getting poisoned by them, and trying to lust for her demon stalker. all three activities could make a girl famished. However, before she ate the cookie she stopped and looked at the very shy boy next to her, trying to remember that this was no teenage guy with angst.

"Tell me, how is it that a 1000 year old demon that is worshiped by like an entire colony of people can't talk to women? Or is it that your hormonal teenage, I'm assuming possessed, body is having a hard time controlling himself?"

As she said this, Liz took a bite of half the cookie cracking it in half as she waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:06 am

"Tell me, how is it that a 1000 year old demon that is worshiped by like an entire colony of people can't talk to women? Or is it that your hormonal teenage, I'm assuming possessed, body is having a hard time controlling himself?"

Giving a slight sigh, Senshuken shifted uncomfortably before answering her question, finding the question a little too direct for his liking. Still, a part of him wanted to answer her regardless. "Firstly, just to set the score straight, my full title is Senshuken, Demon lord of human enlightenment. My parents are Bhelen, the first and former demon lord of human enlightenment and a slave girl that dad freed from slavery named Basilia. I have existed for two thousand, one hundred and thirty two years, but age works much differently for me then it does you. Despite the fact that my kind don't so much age as gain years, when we decide we want to be a certain age we become that age. You know the old saying 'You're as old as you feel'? That's literal for us. "

Pausing for a moment to let that information sink in, Senshuken got to the really uncomfortable part. Clearly embarrassed, the confessed demon continued to look at the floor. " If you want to know why I act like a teenager around you is because you make me feel like one, therefore turn me into one. It's so damn annoying, but at the same time I'm enjoying every minute of it. I've never met anyone able to make me..."

The demon cut himself off before he could say any more, aware that the girl sitting next to him was rather smart and would be able to figure out just what the kiss between them was to him from that hint alone.

"... Do you really think I'm evil?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:06 pm

(Mind)
"How is it that all the creepy things in the world are attracted to me? First I'm bitten by an ancient Spider, then some Bi-Sexual psywhip equipped woman hits on me. A Shadowmancer tries to become my best friend, I get a living suit made of who knows what trying to bond to me as a host, a mole-man tries to eat and rape me. I don't even know which one he wanted to do first, and now 'Senshuken, Demon lord of human enlightenment' has a crush on me...A serious one."

"Well I guess I'm glad that I can make you feel young again?"

Liz didn't really know what to say; a force way beyond her udnerstanding and way above her level of knowledge, as well as waaaay too old for her really liked her. And that was a thought that scared her quite a bit. However, now that she thought about it he had saved her mutlple times now and only killed one psychopathic maniac and a thief. He still killed that guy needlessly, not in self-defense, not in an act to save another, just as a precotion or a death sentence for what he'd done in the past and what they may do in the future. And Liz just could not tolerate a being who played judge and jury to anything or one that didn't give them permission to put their lives in his hands.

"No, I don't think you're evil Sen, then again I think being Evil comes in demon's job descriptions so that's weird. But, I do think you only do all this for me because you have a crush and eventually you'll get over it and go back to killing whoever you feel to perserve what you consider order over your territory."

That being said, Liz took another bite of the cookie and two more of the sandwich before she finished eating. That's all she needed for now, she didn't want to sit here and stuff her face while Senshuken felt uncomfortable. She knew his crush might be more than a crush oddly enough, but she just could never fall for anyone who thought killing in the name of anything was ok...Oh, and then there was the fact that he wasn't even really human. Or was he...

"You said your mom was a slave, so you're not even full demon?...You're a half-demon?"
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:04 pm

"No, I don't think you're evil Sen, then again I think being Evil comes in demon's job descriptions so that's weird. But, I do think you only do all this for me because you have a crush and eventually you'll get over it and go back to killing whoever you feel to preserve what you consider order over your territory."

Senshuken was in the process of thinking about how he was going to respond to that when a new question popped up.

"You said your mom was a slave, so you're not even full demon?...You're a half-demon?"

The sigh that escaped him was more then enough time to think of how to answer that age old question. "Yes and no. I asked dad that same question many years ago and he tried to explain it to me but it is rather tricky to understand. My body is completely demonic, but my soul ( Yes, before you interrupt all demons have a soul of some kind... most just don't acknowledge the fact)... well, My soul is human. Of course, considering my job this makes things a little trickier for me. It's why I decided to balance my mortality. "

The moment he said the words he knew he was going to have to explain what he meant. Sighing once more, the demon lord took a deep breath. This was going to be a long one...

"As much as it might surprise you, I believe in balance. Some might call it karma but my path is different in that regard. Take you for example. Despite the fact that recently you've been letting a more emotional, passionate, darker side of you out that is kind of kinky, you are by nature a good person. You do good things as often as you can while minimizing the bad things you do. If I was to do something like that, things would go wrong rather quickly. I could ensure that the forces of 'good' always win, but in doing so I would cause the system to stagnate and rot from the inside out. Things would get ugly really fast, trust me on that."

"However, if I was to do nothing but evil deeds for a while things would also hit the fan pretty quick. Instead of stagnation and rot, the world would most likely go up in a fireball, wiping all life on the planet out. Since choosing a side would lead to a horrible place, I must remain neutral in all things. In order to do so, I seek balance by performing an equal number of good and bad deeds. Such as how every time I have saved you, I have ended up murdering someone in the process. That is simply me balancing out the good deed of saving you with the bad deed of ending someone else. I hope that makes some sense...
"

Giving this some time to sink in, Senshuken closed his eyes as one of her earlier questions made him think back to a happy time he truly did treasure. "For what it is worth, my father and mother really did love each other. They loved each other so much that dad gave her some of his souls very essence so that something like age would never part them. They told me the process was rather painful for the both of them, but nothing compared to the pain of losing the other one. They were happy together for hundreds of years before they were murdered... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Liz would sit in silenece desperately trying to understand the order of supernatural things. Her mind fighting against excepting what common sense and the laws of nature told her just weren't possible. Finally as he finished Liz sat quiet a little bit longer before opening her mouth and slowly asking her last inquiry.

"Soo, tell me one last thing then...When you have to commit evil, wicked acts, just to keep the balance between good and evil...Do you feel bad about it? You say your soul is human, is it corrupt to, or do you generally dislike the things you have to do to keep the world running smoothly."

Liz was searching for any truth, any humanity in the man in front of her. Who she knew was not really a man, but a demonic entity. She needed to know if she was going to trust him from here on out that he felt any iota of regret that he did what he did.

"I'm sorry about your parents by the way."

Lizandra knew the feeling of losing them all too well.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:05 am

"Soo, tell me one last thing then...When you have to commit evil, wicked acts, just to keep the balance between good and evil...Do you feel bad about it? You say your soul is human, is it corrupt to, or do you generally dislike the things you have to do to keep the world running smoothly."

Senshuken didn't answer the question right away. It was a rather complex question she had asked of him after all. It was sort of like asking why the sky was blue...

"I'm often too busy doing what I need to do at the time to feel regret during or right after the event. But every now and then I stop a reflect on what I have recently done. Depending on what I've done, who I've done it too and why I did it, I might feel regret and I might not. But I still take the time to do it in order to stop myself from viewing people as things... " And once you started looking at people as things, real Evil took place all too quickly.

"I'm sorry about your parents by the way."

Nodding his head in a reply, Senshuken smiled sadly. "Thank you. There is a piece of advice that you should heed though. While you may not speak to her, you still have a mother. Just say the word and I could hook up a call to her that no one would be able to trace..." The demon lord left the option open for the girl. It wasn't much, but it was sometimes the only thing you could do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:36 pm

His answer was a safe one, not saying really that it got to him or not. Or at least not too much, which was to be expected. He was a demon after all Liz had to remember, being and doing evil was as natural for him as human beings craving sex and food. Half-demon or not...Liz should've known this. How naive she had been to think his human half could override his demonic side. Then however, he caused her judgement of the being to flip upside down yet again when Sen said that he would allow her to talk to her mother through a secure line. She thought about it and wondered for a second how he could make that possible, but then remembered who and what he was...The only person or rather entity to figure out her secret identity. So why would getting her mom's location and information be too difficult? The thought of what Senshuken could achieve with his vast knowledge should he ever tip completely to the dark side was too scary for Liz to even think about. In any case, after mulling it over in her mind she decided against it.

"I left my mom because she was oppressing me. She didn't want this life for me and talking to her now would only bring back that hope of me coming back...Which I never intend to do. Going back is not an option for me, I've done too much good, helped too many lives to give up and let my mother attempt to convince me into coming back home. Instead of going through all that hurt I'd rather just leave things as is. She stays out of my life where she's safe and I continue to make the world safer for her and others."

It was a heavy burden, not being able to talk to your mother or not having any parental figures in your life at such a young age. It forced her to grow up sooner, which was good because for what she did being immature and looking at life at an easy going viewpoint would get her killed rather quickly. Still, no parental contact was rough. Staying busy with her work and crime fighting was sometimes the only way she could keep these thoughts from getting to her and bringing her down.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:25 pm

"I left my mom because she was oppressing me. She didn't want this life for me and talking to her now would only bring back that hope of me coming back...Which I never intend to do. Going back is not an option for me, I've done too much good, helped too many lives to give up and let my mother attempt to convince me into coming back home. Instead of going through all that hurt I'd rather just leave things as is. She stays out of my life where she's safe and I continue to make the world safer for her and others."

It took a great deal of effort on his behalf not to scoff when Liz used the word 'Oppressing' to describe the relationship she had with her mother. He had witnessed true Oppression before and it was a lot worse then Liz knew. Still, he didn't mention such a thing out loud. Instead, he simply nodded his head in understanding of her decision.

This didn't stop him from asking his follow up offer though.

"If you wished it, I could very easily arrange a false corpse to be given to your mother so that she would be given closer. I can even set it up so that it looked like you died from something that would have gotten you regardless of what you were doing or where you were at the time. Maybe even an unsent letter that was found at your apartment that was addressed to her, telling her how you felt... "

It wouldn't have been too hard to set something up either. He wouldn't even need to kill anyone either. He already had a female body on site that could be edited to fit the role.

Of course, it was completely up to her if this happened or not...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:33 pm

(Mind)
"Whoa, that's not what I meant at all by what I just said. Not to mention it kind of creeps me out that he can do that..."

The expression on Liz's face contorted to kind of shock that he could even accomplish such a feat, but at the same time she knew who he was already and this kind of stuff shouldn't shock her.

"Uhhh thanks, but no thanks. When I said I want to leave things as is, I meant the way they are now. I want my mom to not obsess over my life, but I also don't want to ruin hers by making her think I was killed, ya know? Losing her husband and then her only daughter might just cause her to have a stroke or heart attack and if anything ever happened to my mom...I'd never forgive myself."

Lizandra looked down as she said this last part, it was stated before she missed her mom from time to time, but then once again shrouded the thought out of her mind and rid herself of the sudden wave of emotion to the symbiote's chagrin. It had been rather enjoying the feast of torn feelings Liz had been feeling just now.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:39 pm

"Uhhh thanks, but no thanks. When I said I want to leave things as is, I meant the way they are now. I want my mom to not obsess over my life, but I also don't want to ruin hers by making her think I was killed, ya know? Losing her husband and then her only daughter might just cause her to have a stroke or heart attack and if anything ever happened to my mom...I'd never forgive myself."

"You see, the problem with that idea is that your mother cares about you. If she didn't, I wouldn't have even brought the subject up in the first place. But as it is..." Senshuken paused slightly, trying to figure out the best way to describe this without completely going over the girl's head.

"You see... Your father is dead. You know it, your mother knows it, the world knows it. There is no hope of him one day walking through the front door again. His passing was like a painful wound that over time scarred over. Now a days it doesn't hurt as much as it once did, but you're never going to forget it either."

"You on the other hand are worse then dead to your mother. You're currently an unknown. You vanished into the night one day and never tried to make contact with her again. You could be alive and well or you could be dying painfully in a gutter at any given moment for all she knows. Every given moment would be filled with the false hope that you will one day come back and the sickening dread that maybe you won't. It's like a wound that will never heal. And the longer such a wound lasts, the higher the risk it will become infected with things like self hate and loathing. "

Looking Liz dead in the eye, all signs of angst gone as he meant ever single word that came out of his mouth. "Either call her and tell her you're alive and well, or let me convince her you are dead and let the wound have a chance to scar. Don't torture her because she cares about you like some sick monster."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon Hunters.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next