Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
boredom at it's finest (open) Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
boredom at it's finest (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
boredom at it's finest (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
boredom at it's finest (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
boredom at it's finest (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
boredom at it's finest (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
boredom at it's finest (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
boredom at it's finest (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
boredom at it's finest (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
boredom at it's finest (open) Vote_lcapboredom at it's finest (open) Voting_barboredom at it's finest (open) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
boredom at it's finest (open) Vote_lcapboredom at it's finest (open) Voting_barboredom at it's finest (open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

boredom at it's finest (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kit
kit

RPG character
Name: katarina marino
Code Name: kit
Villain or good guy?: Good

boredom at it's finest (open) Empty
PostSubject: boredom at it's finest (open)   boredom at it's finest (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:17 am

Kit yawned as she walked throught the buzy street she rubbed her eyes trying to wake herself up as she dodged people left and right she rubbed her eyes tiredly as she tried to clear her foggy mind in a effort to wake herself up, she apologized when she bumped into someone but rolled her eyes when the man ignored her and just kept walking.

Yawning once again she jumped in surprise when she bumped into someone and turned to look who she bumped into to someone.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: boredom at it's finest (open)   boredom at it's finest (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:57 pm

((im gonna guess its morning))

Ravian wandered the streets of jump city, not sure of what to do, he was trying to lay low, yet he had a strong urge for mischief. But that didn't stop him from being tired. he didn't even know why he was up so early, his normal wake up time was...about noon. Mostly because the sun would manage to get through his window about that time.

He walked slowly through the crowd. His hair still a bit disorganized, he ran his fingers through the dreads quickly straightening them. He shook his head from side to side getting his hair out of his eye' and stopped walking, taking a second to collect himself. Then took a single step, just to run into someone . "Oh sorry" he said quickly. He looked her over in a glance, short brown eye's and hair. At least he hadn't run into any of the more violent or dangerous residents of jump city "Hi, I'm Ravian" he said happily, she seemed familiar. Maybe he had seen her around school.
Back to top Go down
kit
kit

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: boredom at it's finest (open)   boredom at it's finest (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:58 pm

kit blinked as she steadied herself before smiling at the person she bumped into " no it's okay it's my fault i wasn't paying attention to where i was going " she said, she looked at him curiously for a moment the boy looked familar had they met somewhere before? blinking the thought aside she blinked when she heard the boy introduced himself as ravian thinking that was a interesting name kit simled.

" my name is Katarina " she introduced herself
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: boredom at it's finest (open)   boredom at it's finest (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:06 pm

" No it's okay it's my fault I wasn't paying attention to where I was going " Well she was certainly polite, taking the blame. The more Ravian observed her the more sure he was that he had seen her somewhere before. " my name is Katarina "

Katarina interesting that name wasn't used much anymore. "So, what school do you go to"? he said trying to figure out where he had seen her.
Back to top Go down
kit
kit

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: boredom at it's finest (open)   boredom at it's finest (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:25 pm

Kit eyes countinued to scan ravian's face she was really begging to feel that strange deja vu feeling all of a sudden blinking in surprise she realized that she almost didn't hear his question.

" Murakami High where do you go? " she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: boredom at it's finest (open)   boredom at it's finest (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:59 pm

Ravian broke eye contact looking at the surrounding area as Katarina kept staring at him, it was unnerving. Even from someone so much smaller than him. " Murakami High where do you go? " Ravian smiled "Same, I thought you looked kinda familiar. What are you doing out." He had called it right, he had probably seen her somewhere in the halls. But he didn't think he had ever really met her.

Back to top Go down
kit
kit

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: boredom at it's finest (open)   boredom at it's finest (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:04 pm

kit smiled when he said he goes to the same high school as her and couldn't help but feel excited about that though she wondered why they hadn't really met eachother before now smiling she said " i'm just walking around what are you doing out? "
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: boredom at it's finest (open)   boredom at it's finest (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:09 pm

What was he doing out here, he had been thinking of playing pick pocket for the day but he couldn't do that with someone form school around, besides that would be anti social "I'm just, you know, chillin. I got bored at home, so I came down here"
Back to top Go down
kit
kit

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: boredom at it's finest (open)   boredom at it's finest (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:13 pm

kit nodded at that she too was bored of being at home so she left blinking she thought in silence before a idea crawled into her head and she grinned " would you like to go somehwere with me? "
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: boredom at it's finest (open)   boredom at it's finest (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:31 pm

She sure blinked alot, was something in her eye. Or maybe on his face, he unconsciously brushed his cheek with one of his hands. His eye's casually glanced around for a reflective surface. "would you like to go somewhere with me?" Ravian was a bit surprised he had expected for them to just go their separate ways. "Um sure.... but where?"
Back to top Go down
kit
kit

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: boredom at it's finest (open)   boredom at it's finest (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:20 pm

grinning kit jumped up in happiness excitement pumped through her veins as she said " it's a surprise " then grabbing his hand she began to drag him into a certain direction as she yelled happily " c'mon lets go! "
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: boredom at it's finest (open)   boredom at it's finest (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:25 pm

A surprise? Why was it always a surprise, honestly he was begining to think asking "where" was completely is useless. He stumbled forward as she grabed his hand and started walking with him. How odd he could've sworn that they had just met a few seconds ago, yet already she was treating him as an old friend.

He let her lead him to...where ever. It must be a cool place if she was so excited. "So Katarina, are you always so level headed" he said sarcastically with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
kit
kit

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: boredom at it's finest (open)   boredom at it's finest (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Looking over her shoulder she smirked at him and replyed " maybe " in a sly tone before taking a left and crossing a busy street happily humming a tune as she pulled him along her excitement began to build as they walked beside the shops and cafes, smiling and letting out a cheerful gasp kit stopped abruntly infront of a icecream shop.

" here it is! " she yelled happily and jumped up and down.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: boredom at it's finest (open)   boredom at it's finest (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:25 pm

She was still pulling him. Through the crowded sidewalk and across streets. What was so important that it couldn't be reached at a nice walking speed. Though it was fun. Suddenly she stopped letting out a gasp, Ravian almost ran into her. He glanced around thinking something was wrong for a moment before she exclaimed "Here it is!" he looked at her then to where her eyes were looking. "You dragged me all the way over here for icecream? he said surprised. Though she was very excited about it, she was literally jumping for joy. He walked forward and opened the door "After you"
Back to top Go down
kit
kit

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: boredom at it's finest (open)   boredom at it's finest (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:21 pm

" you dragged me all the way over here for icecream? "kit blinked at him and looked at the boy as if he had two heads at first she thought he was joking but after a few seconds she noted his seriousness " this place serves the best icecream in the world! " she exclaimed jumping up and down happily, she smiled when he opended the door and said " after you " walking inside she shivered slightly at the cold breeze before turning toward ravian.

" okay order whatever you like i'm buying " she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: boredom at it's finest (open)   boredom at it's finest (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

boredom at it's finest (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next