Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Vote_lcapEating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Voting_barEating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Vote_lcapEating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Voting_barEating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Empty
PostSubject: Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ)   Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:18 pm

Well as usual around this time of day; lunch time. The cafeteria would fill up with the resident HIVE students, along with some teachers; as they chow down for the day. Today was just like any other day, busy as ever. Luckily for Mia, she had been one of the first there; so had received her tray of food fast whilst other would queue up around the cafeteria.

Mia was sat down at one of the smaller tables alone. Her tray placed on the table in front of her, a generic meal for a teenager; burger, fries, soda, nothing at all extravagant. Mia sat there with her left elbow on the table, resting her head in the palm of her hand as she slowly picked up her fries one by one with her right hand, nomming them away as she glanced out at the other students around. All talking, mingling together as a school would.

Mia had only met a handful of HIVE people thus far. Headmaster, Malharon, Zero, Checkmate, Pix and Fissure; not many. On top of that, she hadn't exactly done much either; only the meeting of Mal's demonic pal being worth noting. Needless to say she felt bored, under utilized. A shame really... With so much water around the academy, you would think Headmaster would want to see the extent of her powers. But no, it had all just been school and homework basically. A boring life...
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure

PostSubject: Re: Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ)   Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:52 am

Fissure would walk into the cafeteria with Cricket and Mantis at his sides. They would get into the line for lunch with the rest of the students. The first student to get off of the line would be Mia. Lance would see her and call out her name, but she seemed to not hear him this time. Lance would get his food that was more on the healthy side of the spectrum, a salad with the grilled chicken, and a water. Lance would walk over to Mia's table noticing that she was sitting alone in the place.

"You mind if I take a seat."

Lance would say as he would put his tray down onto the table and pull out the chair to sit down. He'd take a seat and would crack open his water taking a pretty big gulp of it. He had just got out of one of his combat training classes and was pretty worn out at the moment. He'd look up at Mia.

"What's up Mia, how you like the school so far?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ)   Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:09 pm

"Heyyy..."

Is what Mia said as she saw Fissure sit down. She was alone, as usually Zero would be with her. But he is a robot, therefore he doesn't need to eat. He was probably charging his batteries or something, whatever Robots do. When the question was posed to her, she let out a sigh. The school was fine, Mia was just wanting some more practical work as opposed to a lecture.

"It's fine I guess. Boring, is the word. Apart from talking myself into detention with Pix, it's been pretty... uneventful. I thought we would be going toe to toe with the Titans, creating a little chaos... not trapped in a useless class like 'Introduction to Magic'. There's so much fun to be had outside this Academy, so much freedom. I get that this is a school, sure. But at a school for future super villains, you have to expect some practical work... Studying kind of takes the 'Villain' out of being a 'Villain'"
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ)   Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:37 pm

"Wait did you think that we had to wait for Headmaster to give us our own missions or something? Hahaha I guess I should've told you that as hive students you make your own missions. Headmaster and the other teachers watch on to applaud your success, but take disciplinary action when a mission is failed. So in theory we're kinda free to do a lot. You got something in idea, cause then you can give the proposal to the headmaster."

In between Lance's words he would be eating his salad till he finished it at just about the same time he finished talking. He'd clean off his mouth with a napkin and finish off his water and then look up at Mia giving her his full attention to see what she had to say.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ)   Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:09 pm

All the while whilst Lance had been speaking, Mia had finished off the remainder of her fries. She didn't exactly know what she wanted to do though, just something, and somewhere with a good amount of water, or strong winds so she could really put her powers to use.

"I don't have a plan really, I just want to.. test the waters. I haven't ran into a single Titan yet, kind of interested to do so; I don't even know any of them. And if Headmaster is watching, then I guess showing off at the same time wouldn't be out of the question"
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ)   Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:16 pm

"Oh you don't know any of the Titans huh? I can give you a rundown of the few I remember when I used to lead them. And hey, think about your strengths. What places would it be best for you to attack? How much collateral damage are you going to cause, that will have an appropriate response in the numbers of Titans that will come. Blah blah blah, bunch of the things you start picking up to think about as you get more experienced in making missions."

Lance would sit back in his seat, leaning against the backrest as he would look at Mia. He could see her sort of plotting with good effort even as he spoke and gave her a few things to think about. He could also share some of the information that he knows if she wants/needs it.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ)   Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:36 pm

"You lead the Titans?"

Mia's first response. She didn't exactly know anyone in HIVE that well, so it was quite a surprise to find out that a teammate used to work for the opposing team. But, back to business; the plan. For Mia an environment with either a strong wind or a body of water may be best. But then, Lance's powers were connected. Very much the opposite to Mia's powers.

"I guess somewhere near the sea, or some water. That would be best, but then again. You need to be around land, right?"
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ)   Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:55 pm

"Oh yeah, slipped my mind for a sec that not everyone knew that. But yeah.. a long time ago... Oh yeah back to your mission. Pretty much, land, well any kind of earth really and metals."

Lance momentarily would get distracted as he thought back about his Titans days. He first of course naturally thought of all the good times they had and all the great missions they had together, but then he remembered the truth that was behind everything and snapped out of it. He would now see that he may have sparked some idea into Mia as she looked to have started to come up with an idea of her own. Lance looked at her intently to see where she was going with this.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ)   Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:37 am

"Central Park. It's big, open... Right in the middle of Jump City - seems the perfect place to garner some attention. Plenty of earth for you, and there is bound to be a strong breeze or a pond to utilize my talents. Never know, might even rain as well"

It seemed the most neutral place, as well as a place which will grab the attention of the Titans. But what was most interesting, is to see how Lance will deal with his former squad mates. In fact, it may be an advantage. Whilst they all trade words with Lance - Mia can get in the first hit or so. Excellent! Mia would finish the rest of her soda as she awaited what Lance thought. He did seem to be much more of a leader than anyone else she had encountered in HIVA thus bar - minus Headmaster.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ)   Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:29 am

"Oh yeah there's a pond there, a pretty big one at that too. This would make a very big statement I think if you're expecting me to fight by your side. Reason is 'cause that's where my tower with the Titans was.. before it was destroyed. That really heavy draft that comes in because of the high buildings surrounding the park will prove a great aid for you too. I say this plays into our favor greatly."

Lance would be thinking tactically right now as he was seeing on hos the park plays into their favor. Lance really wasn't sure which Titans or how many of them would show up. Maybe a bunch of new members will show up and they wouldn't be too much of a problem for Lance he thought, but if a few of the members he once knew showed up, they could be given a run for their money. It shouldn't be bad though, Lance and Mia could handle this.

"If it rains, that would be perfect. One it would really increase your powers by a great margin. They won't know what hit them with our combined effort."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ)   Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:48 am

Of course Lance and Mia could take on a few Titans. Between the two of them, they control three of four elements. There's no way they can lose! And then Lance may know them quite well, how to expose a weakness or something.

"Sounds like a plan Lance. You know Jump City, and the Titans best. When do you want to put this into action? Hmm?"

Mia was ready to go whenever. But if there was a certain time period or something, anything to give them an edge. Then maybe it is worth thinking about.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ)   Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:48 pm

"Wait lemme check something.."

Lance would say as he turned around and reached into his bag for the laptop that he had inside. It was a custom laptop that he had Checkmate and Ballistic build for him awhile back. He would turn it on and type something into it. Lance was looking at the seven day weather forecast for the week. It seemed that the only day it was going to rain was this very day, but a bit later in the day. This gave them little time for preparation, but the window was now open for them.

"C'mon we have to hurry and get ready."

Lance had already shot an e-mail to the Headmaster to get him aware of their absence from the rest of their classes for the day. He closed his laptop and shoved it back into his bag. He grabbed his tray and stood up to get ready to do this mission.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ)   Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:51 am

Talk about being in a rush. Mia would get up from her seat now, and head off as she followed Lance. She left her tray there, someone else can deal with that. Yep, Mia seemed to be one of the far ruder HIVE girls.

END?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ)   Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eating the Boredom Away! (Open: AJ)
Page 1 of 1