Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Vote_lcapArriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Voting_barArriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Vote_lcapArriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Voting_barArriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask)   Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 1:58 pm

So It had been a long journey to get to Jump, a plane, boat, multiple bribes, and even hitch hiking on random vehicles, but alas, here he was. It definitely wasn't the finest town, he preferred Tokyo, but this is where a lot of weird people congregated so it made a perfect place for him to carry out business without being questioned. Also, it would make it harder for them to find him, so it gave him more time before he had to actually confess and leave... But that would be a dangerous dangerous situation. So of course instead of manning up he was running away, like any normal person would.
Deadlock had all his armor on and was covered in weapons, you could tell he meant business. The half alien was taking his time walking down the street, approaching a bridge that had a giant sign reading "Welcome to JumpCity" with some other fine print underneath it. Eric didn't care enough to stand and read the rest, on top of that, there was a loud explosion on the bridge followed by a weird tentacle monster emerging from the water and landing on the bridge. It didn't hesitate to throw several moving cars off the bridge and into the water, making the rest of the people to exit the cars and scream.

The mercenary begun to laugh hysterically, bending over to catch his breath. "Well ho hey ain't this interesting!!!!" He yelled in a weird alien accent. The boy would whip out both of his laser guns and blow holes into it's tentacles, making it scream in pain. One of its left tentacle smashed down, heading for Eric.
He'd roll to the side and continue to root it in the face where it had 8 eyes, all different shades of black and grey.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask)   Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:51 pm

Monster attack. So it was going to be one of those day was it? Alright, Hotwire was down for that. Things had been rather low key as of late. Ever since the attack at the museum, things had calmed down a bit. Sure there was the background crime that permeated any city, but there hadn't been anything noteworthy other than a drug ring making some key plays in the downtown area. Nothing so overt as a giant tentacle monster.

"I don't want to know... I don't want to know..." Hotwire said as his cycle shot down the bridge at the back of the monster, which seemed to be distracted by something. Good. He could take the advantage.

His cycle would shoot off a piece of rubble that had fallen in way that made a small ramp. The monster would then lurch forward a bit as the spinning rubber tires bounded against it's back. Hotwire would drive off the front of it, land, and bang a U-turn, coming to a stop next to the person taking shots at it with some kind of energy weaponry. Hotwire would immediately unsaddle his cycle.

"And you would be?" Hotwire asked taking stock of some of the tech in his immediate vicinity. Oddly enough, this guy had some tech inside of him. Almost similar to how hotwire's interface worked.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask)   Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 10:51 pm

Jenny stood on on of the tops of the pillars holding wires that held the bridge as she smoked on her her cigarettes staring at the water silently. the water was cold and dark and yet so peaceful, or at least it was until the monster started attacking, once again showing why jump was getting less and less tourist every day. She watched it's reaction to the shots and then to Hotwire's bike, it's skin wasn't too tough, it shouldn't be to hard beat compared to other things she took down before....

She didn't really want to save anyone anymore so this time this will be just to get her quiet time again that wasn't full of unpleasant thoughts for once. As its back was shown to her she pulled out her sword and held it back handed and started to spin it making it build in a light blue glow as she did so. She then swung her arm up sending out a large energy spinning wave at its back as she kept off after it.

Her disc would cut into it and possibly come out the other end as she came down and stabbed her sword into the hole and as she went down she cut the hole longer. she landed on her feet as she shoved her fist that now glowed with her eyes into the hole and with a straight face she suddenly expanded out a spiked ball the size od a sports car in seconds inside the creature.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask)   Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 11:06 am

While Deadlock was observing what was going on around them and how it could be stopped, He was quickly joined by some orange human in a glorified swimsuit. He had some motor vehicle with him and did minimal damage to the tentacle being, landing next to Deadlock while doing so. After asking him who he was Eric just looked at him, the boy not being able to see his face with his helmet on, then turned his attention back to the monster where they were greeted by another girl. She shoved some kind of energy based weapon inside the monster and made it explode, causing the giant Christmas Tree sized eyeballs to land on multiple parts of the bridge.
Eric looked around, seeing that the work here was done... or at least.. he thought it would be over.. However, the eyeballs begun to shake and transform into 8 different smaller monsters, each the size of semi truck.

The alien raised both of his eyebrows, looking at this horrible monster in wonderment. This place was crazy! The biggest thing he saw in Tokyo was some giant Lizard thing called Gody? Zilla? Eh he didn't remember. It was just some crazy fight...
"I'm gonna go stab one." He murmured, sprinting towards the nearest monster and jumping high into the air. The smaller monster smacked him to the side which Deadlock rolled to recover from, and then continued his sprint towards the monster. When he jumped into the air this time, he whipped out his electric stick and shoved it into the monsters eye, making its screams turn to silence.

Meanwhile, two monster would would go for the girl, two go after the glorified orange,one would head for Eric, one would go into the sea, and the last one would head to town.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask)   Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 5:31 pm

Hotwire was incredibly surprised. Jenny. What was Jenny doing here? He thought she had gone bad. Was she here just for the sake of it or what? Either way, this fight was far from over. Now instead of one big creature, there were a lot of smaller ones. That made things more difficult. More creatures meant a more tactically sophisticated fight.

It looked like he wouldnt even have a chance to think out those tactics. Because two of the beasts were already on him. Great. He didn't even get an answer from the other guy.

Thinking quick, hotwire pulled the dive shaft from a broken car onto his hand. Great. Now he had a spinning tire for a hand. He could do better. There was some roadwork going on the side of the bridge when the attack happened, and there were some power tools left behind. That rotary saw blade could do some damage. But it would need a... there! That rail gun! The parts all flashed around his arm. Magnets and blades and motors. Soon he had a device on his arm ready to go. One of the beasts raised his arm to slash and... it was immediately cut off.

The blade shot through the air. The other one turned around only to see it make a u-turn midair and fire right through it's stomach. The second beast collapsed as the blade shot back onto hotwire's new gauntlet. "There we go. One one armed guy left."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask)   Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 6:16 pm

Jenny lowered her arm that was soaked in the blood of the monster and sheathed her sword as things for her turned black and white and a black silhouette walked around her its red smile grinning from ear to ear. "You really have gotten brutal haven't you~? Using my technique? young know slash and expand?" The figure said with a giggle "I never knew why others hadn't realized that you could easily kill most of them without trying and still treated you the way they did."

Jenny saw the monsters going after her from the corner of her eye and turned to them as her arms started to glow. "You really have gotten good at listening to me while staying focused on a fight." The blue glow turned into blue energy armor that scaled over her arms as they grew closer. "I am very proud of you all jokes aside kid...." the figure said placing a hand on jenny's shoulder as the energy covered over her torso and mouth and her eyes glowed totally light blue. The figure leaned in close to her ear as Jenny got into a stance and her energy covered her legs and feet in light blue glowing energy armor.

"Now... knock em dead kid..." the color to the world returned as the figure vanished. "Gladly...." Jenny said out loud as spikes came out for the joints of her energy armor and her right arm's armor grew longer and large 3 times the size as her fingers claws. she then ran forward at the monsters with amazing speed as she shot energy out with each stride forward to make her go faster. She then lept forward she swung her arm back as her energy covered the rest of her head as she neared the face of one she jabbed her arm and claw into the center of the head of the beast. she then arc ed her body and moved her arm back to keep her claws in its head as she landed on its head.

She then twisted her body and spread out her claws scrambling the monsters head as it fell to the ground. She then let the claws shatter and then had the extended length of her arm narrowed into the shape of a sword blade. She stared down the other with a straight face and as it charged at her she lunged off the one she was on and landed on the others face before it ground grab her and started to shout as she rapidly stabbed it in the face until it dropped dead. She well kept going after it was down on the ground but her vision flickered and she stopped holding her face.

'Jenny focus there's 2 getting away' jenny heard the silhouette voice in her head as she let her armor that was now a deep blue rather than a light blue shatter and panted. She got up and closed her eyes and her hands started to glow along with her eyes. She then opened her eyes and held out her hands aiming at the two monsters leaving's heads and shouted as she shot off full powered hand beams at them.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask)   Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 1:45 pm

Despite both party members successfully landing crazy injuries on the monsters, they were only down for awhile. Their wounds almost healed instantly as they got back up and rampaged into the town, following the two already heading that way.
Deadlock would be chasing after them and stopped next to the glorified orange to watch as the girl shot a giant energy blast and completely obliterated the two ahead. Their body parts landed everywhere, and this time they didn't get up. "I'm kind of scared and kind of aroused right now...." Eric told the other guy, put his hands out so it projected a blue orb in front of him, coming from his chest. He spun it around and attempted to scan the girl but nothing came up. "So she's just pure energy then..." He said to no one in particular, turning his attention to the orange once more.

"Ooooh! You on the other hand have tons of techy ants inside of you!" Eric told him, the orb becoming a close up picture of his nano-bots. "Are you part cyborg or something?" He asked, ignoring the fact that there were giant monsters running into the city at the moment. For all he cared it was someone else's problem, maybe the girl would handle it.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask)   Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:13 pm

"Pure energy. I guess that's one way of looking at it." Hotwire said recalling his experiences with Jenny's origin. That was a dark time for the titans. Of course, this was while he was holding off the remaining monster which was trying to bite his head off. It took all his strength to keep it's beak from snapping shut on him. With a glow in his eyes, the blade shot out and back through the beasts head, watching as it crumpled to the ground. 

He took a few steps back as the sawblade returned to it's launcher. He bumped into the other guy he was fighting with. His nanobots detected technological implants, some laser projection weaponry and... hmmm... this appeared alien in origin. It definitely didn't match any of his parameters for earth technology.

"Huh? A cyborg? Well not really, I mean not, you know what? It's complicated. But that's beyond the point." He said as his cycle zoomed up beside him. "Those things are making a beeline for the city, and that's not a good thing. We'll have time to talk about who you are and what I am later. You have a way of getting around?" He asked, wondering if he'd have to offer this... odd guy a ride on his cycle.

Last edited by Hotwire on Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask)   Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 11:16 pm

Soon they got too far away to the point of where if she'd keep going she'd run totally out of energy but luckily she managed to finish them off in time. Then just as she cut off her energy her energy turned black and her brown hair faded to black now that she was low enough on energy but the blue tips stayed since she still had some left. She panted a bit and was knocked over on the ground as the one she thought was dead got up and went for the city.

The guy who scanned her would then be able to tell that before she just had that much energy in her that made her appear to be pure energy but now that she was low she clearly wasn't pure energy. Jenny panted as she got up and picked up her hat patting it off before she put it back on watching as the monsters left. They were out of her way now, aka not her problem anymore. She looked over here Hotwire was and saw that he was okay as she pushed her hair out of her face. He seemed to be talking to some other guy, was he another new titan or something?

Well it looked like hotwire was offering him a ride on his motorcycle, so maybe he was one. She looked off seeing the monsters get out of her sight. She could easily find and catch up with them but she wasn't a hero meaning it wasn't her issue anymore. She walked over to the railing between the walk way and the cars and hopped over it landing on the side walk not really paying attention to the boys anymore and clearly not caring about the monsters anymore.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask)   Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 1:05 pm

The giant monsters continued down the city, Eric waving to them as they went. The glorified orange asked him if he had a way of getting around, causing Deadlock to look back at the girl who was simply staring at the ocean. This time, when Eric scanned her, he noticed a huge decrease of the energy source, like she was running out of it fast.
"Hey man.. I don't mean to alarm you.. but that energy ball is running out of fumes..." Deadlock told him, passing his question about transportation. "Well since the krakens are gone we don't have to worry about them! Lets go talk to her!" The mercenary said enthusiastically while grasping Hotwire's shoulder, grinning. He'd let go of it and walk to where the girl was observing the ocean, keeping his mask on so they both didn't know what he looked like.

"Hey hey hey!! I haven't met one of you before, I was told to avoid them at all costs depending on the ear length sooo..." Deadlock shouted out while climbing up towards her. "When did you come to Earth?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask)   Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 2:15 pm

The krakens were most certainly not gone. Hotwire outright said they were still heading for the city! But for whatever reason, this new guy wanted to talk to Jenny. Sure her energy levels were low, but she wasn't in any immediate danger. Harmon could tell that. Before he could point that out to the newcomer, he had dashed over to Jenny. With a groan, Hotwire dismounted his cycle and began to trudge over.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask)   Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 3:35 pm

Jenny blinked and looked over to see the guy hotwire was talking to rushing over and talking to her, clearly since he wasn't going to go save the city he wasn't a titan. Or if he was he was a very bad one. She rose an eyebrow as he talked and asked his question with crossed arms as she leaned on the railing looking not so amused. "I have no idea what you're talking about... and if you're going off ear length good luck with that my ears are way longer than they used to be." She looked back to the ocean again with her arms still crossed. "And I was born, or what ever, here on earth and partly raised here but basically I've always been here.... I'm not sure what you're going on about though..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask)   Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 6:10 pm

The orange followed after Eric, letting him smile under his helmet and wave at him. He didn't seem to care about the monsters either, which was good because Deadlock didn't want to waste time when such a pretty lady was here occupying space. Especially an alien lady! She was pretty exotic considering her planet was blown up... or at least he think it did... whatever, the only thing that mattered is that he was here now.
The girl, despite Eric's reasoning, said she was born and earth yada yada. Deadlock didn't believe her one bit, knowing she could be hiding her identity. When the orange finally reached the two Eric would motion for him to join the two. "You know her right? She's a... a... elon? Elocgynite? Cognite? Something like that.. She's trying to say she isn't, but good ole deadlock knows more than both of you."

"No no. Really guys I %#!@ you not." He told them as he motioned with his hands, pulling up a half naked man on the screen with long black hair and blue tips, although the picture was only half way done. This was due to the fact that the direct picture was coming from his brain and he couldn't remember all the details. "Seeeeeeee." He pointed at it excitedly, making it go away.
"Anywaayys. I'm Deadlock, knight in shining armor. This is my cyborg who strongly resembles an orange in a wet suit. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask)   Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 8:04 pm

"Look. I don't care if she's a Funyarinpa. We have bigger problems." He said pointing back towards the city where, yes, the Kraken things were beginning their initial assault. Hopefully the titans would get there before he could. Because it seemed that at the rate they were going, a lot of people would get hurt.

Then the guy... deadlock was it... had some sort of biotechnology that allowed for the generation and manipulation of some sort of holographic display. Fascinating interface.

"She's the Energy- WAIT! ORANGE IN A WETSUIT!?" Hotwire exclaimed with a rather offput expression.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask)   Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving at his finest (Hotwire & Energy & Ask)
Page 1 of 1