Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Jay is back! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Jay is back! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Jay is back! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Jay is back! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Jay is back! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Jay is back! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Jay is back! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Jay is back! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Jay is back! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Jay is back! - Page 4 Vote_lcapJay is back! - Page 4 Voting_barJay is back! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Jay is back! - Page 4 Vote_lcapJay is back! - Page 4 Voting_barJay is back! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Jay is back!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Jay is back! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:55 am

ooc: i was asking cuz it looked like no one has posted here in a while, I had some internet issues for a while (one of the towers was taken out by a fire) so yeah, but I think i can come up with something (maybe, lol) if you gys want. Now that I has my internet back! *hugs internet*
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:16 am

OOC: Agreed. :U
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:41 pm

OOC: Go ahead and give it a try. What's the worst that could happen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:21 pm

OOC: What a funny question. "What's the worst that could happen?" Everything can get worse when Liev's around. EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING! *giggles*
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:49 am

ooc: >.> don't you know you never ask that question? Thats one of those famous last words! OMG We're all gonna die!! lol.

bic: Jay was nervous about the idea of kissing Zack, for one he had a layer of metal under his skin and two they were team members and friends. Plus the fact that she had never kissed some one made her even more nervous. As Zack cupped his hand around her chin she flinched a little, not sure how to react. She swallowed nervously as he began to close the space between them and kissed her. Jay was surprised that he wasn't grinning like a lunatic like usual, and was actually pretty surprised to find that she even liked the kiss. Her wings relaxed from being puffed up. She decided that it wasn't that bad and made an attempt at kissing him back, She suddenly remembered that Mod and Honest were watching and pulled away quickly with a bright red blush across her face. She attempted to hid the blush by letting her hair fall over her shoulders as she looked at the floor. She refused to say anything afraid that she would stutter or look stupid in front of every one.

ooc: Yeah! finally posted. lol.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:21 pm

As Jay pulled away Zack was surprised to see her start to move back towards him before pulling away. Did she feel the same way about him? Then it was Zack's turn to blush as his grin forced it's self back onto his face. Irritated, he turned away in shame, not wanting her to mistake his grin for some childish gloating. Then he realized something. Something that made him stop tugging aggravatingly at the corner of his mouth and look back at Jay as if she had just raised the dead. And perhaps in a manner of speaking she had: His grin was coming back. That meant it had been gone. For the first time since his earliest memories his face wasn't some sinister mask. He closed his eyes. He could think clearly. Screams and haunting memories no longer plagued his every thought. He wasn't magically cured, of that he was certain. He could still feel his madness, but it was surpressed somehow. He could still hear the screams ringing in his mind, but they were muffled, as if heard from afar, barely audible and far more easily managed than the piercing sounds he heard whenever he normally closed his eyes. Looking back at Jay, Zack leaned back, his mouth hanging ever so slightly open in a dumbfounded expression nobody had ever seen him make before.

Ooc: Sorry for the late reply... I'm still jumping through hoops with my computer...
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:32 pm

OOC: lol, thought this thing was dead. again.

BIC: Jay noticed Zack's expression and wondered if it was her fault. Was she really that bad of a kisser? She bit her lip and stood up, wrapping her wings around herself, "Uh, you guys can continue the game, I'm gonna go catch some sleep." Jay walked quickly out of the living room and stopped as soon as she was out of there view and hearing. She took in a shaky breathe and let it out in a sigh. *I've just kissed one of my best friends and team mate, this is going to get very awkward pretty quickly.* She sighed again.

She shook her head, telling herself she wasn't gonna think about it any more and went into her room and flopped into her hammock. She left one of her wings hanging over the edge and buried her face into the pillows. They smelled like dust. She grumbled and attempted to flip the pillows over to get rid of the smell. When that didn't work she sat up and threw them against the wall. She sighed again, this time frustrated and plopped back on the hammock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:40 am

OOC: I wasn't sure if you guys wanted to end here or what, seeing that you guys have kissed. XD
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:44 pm

ooc: we can continue it or drop it depending on if anyone else posts.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:53 pm

Zack shook his head. "I've... Got to go... And... Um... Train. Yea. That works. You two enjoy making out now." Zack had no idea what to do, merely that he needed time to think. He rose and wandered off in a random direction as if in a dream. A good five seconds later he realized that the training room was in the opposite direction and wandered back across the room, disappearing down the hall. There was only one question on his mind: what now?

Ooc: I'm fine ending it whenever now that it isn't in the middle of a "scene."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:29 pm

ooc: k. looks like we're ending it here then. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay is back!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4