Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Jay is back! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Jay is back! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Jay is back! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Jay is back! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Jay is back! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Jay is back! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Jay is back! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Jay is back! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Jay is back! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Jay is back! Vote_lcapJay is back! Voting_barJay is back! Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Jay is back!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Jay is back! Empty
PostSubject: Jay is back!   Jay is back! Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:06 pm

Jay stretched her wings as she approached the titans tower. 'ah, home sweet home.' she thought as she landed on the slim ledge of the window and popped open the window of her room and slipped into her quite room. she looked around and sighed. Nothing had been moved and nothing was different except for the dust now covering everything. She stretched her wings agian and made her way to her hammock and flopped into it. She tucked her wings into her shoulders.
"I wonder if anyone else is still here," Jay thought for a moment then got out of the hammock and went to the door. She peeked out and looked up and down the hall. "huh, don't see anyone." She wondered for a second about exploring the rest of the tower then shrugged and figured she'd get some sleep first. She went back into her room and shut the door behind her which banged the frame loudly.
Jay winced at the loud noise, she had forgotten how heavy those doors were. She shrugged and went back to her hammock.
"home sweet, hammock." Jay yawned as she settled in, her wing hanging over the edge.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Jay is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Zack grunted, placing a foot on the training dummy sprawled before him in order to wrench his combat knife free. Looking around at the mess, Zack sighed, figuring he should take a break. He hadn't been wearing a shirt, as he only had the one and it was ragged enough without getting all sweaty. Neither was he wearing his boots or socks, as he hadn't felt like putting them on when he had entered the training room. As a result, his bare chest was visible beneath his jacket, along with several gashes that had yet to heal, revealing the interlocking strips of his armor beneath. He closed the door behind him, the hem of his jeans brushing against the cold floor. Yawning to himself, Zack decided to try and get some sleep. After all, he hadn't slept in days now, and he couldn't hide from his nightmares forever, could he? Walking towards his room, He had to stop and rub his eyes. For a moment he thought he had seen... No. It couldn't have been. Maybe Raven was up and his cape had flown out behind him. No, those were definitely wings, not a cape... Capes don't have feathers. Walking cautiously up the stairs after the figure, Zack held his knife at the ready. Experience had taught him that whenever something seemed to good to be true, that something was likely to try and kill you. The loud slam told him he wasn't hallucinating from sleep deprivation. Reaching Jay's door, Zack put a hand to it, magnetically opening the door without turning the handle, slowly swinging it open in absolute silence. Zack's grin widened significantly as he immediately identified the Titan laying in her hammock. "Jay! You're alive! I was hoping you would be! Where did you go? Bah! Never mind that! The important thing is, You're alive! And back! Oh, you'll have to see what I've done with the team! We've a few newbies since you left, though Liev and Mod are still here. Man! It's great to see you!" It was all Zack could do to keep himself from tackling her ouright.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Jay is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:02 pm

Jay jumped as the door opened on its own and sleepily looked up to see Zack. Jay yawned, "Oh great a gun welding maniac has broken into my room... And he still hasn't learned to knock." Jay teased. She stretched "And yes I'm alive, and as for what you did with the team, as long as you didn't kill them and bury them in the back yard I'm sure you did a great job as leader." Jay decided she wasn't going to be able to get any sleep since her reappearance in the tower had been discovered, she stretched and got out of her hammock again and gave Zack a quick hug.
Back to top Go down

Jay is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:09 am

A small car-like machine about the size of a shoe wheeled into the room through the open door. Since Model Eleven's body was always being destroyed by his duties, he had been forced to find other means of transportation during repair.

A hologram of Evan's head appeared at eye-level above the car. Good, he thought. It worked.

"Hello Jay," Evan's hologram head said. "I am pleased that you have returned. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Jay is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:16 pm

Jay jumped and looked at the odd machine, tempted to nudge it or poke the hologram.
"Uh, I'm doing ok, why are you a floating head?" Jay asked confused. She really couldn't help it, she poked the hologram head and kinda smiled alittle in amusement as it fuzzed up and then came back into focas.
"Zack, I did say don't kill the team members right?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

Jay is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:06 pm

Zack was mildly surprised by the hug, though quite glad. He was somewhat breathless as he spoke. "Yes. No! What? Oh... That wasn't me... He uh... You know, Mod gets banged up so often I can never remember what happened to him at any give point in time..." Zack scratched his head, looking at the floor. "Uhm... You are planning on staying, right? I didn't like it when you left last time..."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Jay is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:22 pm

Jay kinda smirked a little,"Aw, was I really that missed? Well, I guess since you guys missed me that much I'll just have to stay then." She looked at the small hologram projector thing, "how else am i going to keep you from killing the other team mates. But I am so not being leader any more, since you seem to do a pretty good job of it. So what are we doing now since it seems I'm not going to get any sleep." Jay shrugged of the very heavy jacket that Zack had given her last time she came back and tossed it over the back of her computer desk chair.
She fluffed up her feathers and then let them settle again, happy to be back home.
"Well we could go see if there's any food in the fridge and how much sugar sticks I can find in the tower, thats always fun." Jay thought out loud.

((Break out the pixie sticks! lol))
Back to top Go down

Jay is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:53 pm

"Are you hungry? I can get you some food if you need it." Evan's hologram face turned serious.
Back to top Go down

Jay is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:16 am

Honest, as usual, was one of the first to know if a nightly-favored party was going on. "Poo!" he pouted. "And to think I wasn't invited. Was my outfit last Christmas that unforgiving?"

The actor got up from his bed, set down the book he had been reading entitled "The Magician's Nephew", and begrudgingly pulled on his bathrobe in order to cover his bedtime façade of nothing but a pair of boxes; this time, he was wearing light pink ones with My Little Ponies printed all over them. They were one of his favorite pairs.

"Now, now, now..." Honest trilled ominously. "That's some genuine laughter I'm hearing; it is a rare treat within our towers, especially at these late hours. And, what's this? A long-lost voice? I guess I have but not a choice. She may be cross, but not a loss; old run-ins left so long ago with old friends they may have in tow. Let's have a look––see who's the crook––because I believe I just heard none other than the sweet Jay Bird!"

Liev Aleksandr Ehrlichmann's spontaneous song ended with a huge, wide, delighted grin. Jay was back! Jay was back! He didn't get to know her very well before she left (besides when he tried to give her Euphorix), and now was the time for new beginnings.

"Jay!" Honest cried, hurriedly tying the string around his bathrobe so not to give the girl a fright. "You're back! Welcome back, welcome home!" He ran over to Jay, throwing his arms in the air to give her a big hug, but hesitated, put them down, then gave a light pat on the girl's shoulders; he didn't want to overstep any boundaries, especially with Zack standing right in between he and Jay. Liev stepped back a little shyly. Jay had become even more beautiful than before... but he pushed those thoughts aside as he noticed Evan's new 'body'.

"Oh, how lovely..." Liev stammered, obviously trying to restrain his uproarious laughter. "Did you get that from Zack's old toybox or something?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

Jay is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:50 pm

Zack's grin twitched when Honest entered. "It seems that the most active of us have all arived. I'm sure the others will appear eventually, considering someone they've never met suddenly poped up in the Titans tower..." Looking around, Zack's grin widened. "Right! This calls for a celebration, eh? My old leader is back, I sya we party until we get yelled at!" Zack laughed uproariously. "I'm sure wew can find sugar somewhere, Jay. Besides, if we don't have any here, it's not like the stores have decided to ban it, eh?" Zack nodded thoughtfully. "Then again, maybe they've heard you were back..."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Jay is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:41 pm

"Oh, not nice..." Jay laughed any way. So every one was still as crazy as she had left them. "So if were gonna have a party, we might as well go get it started. I already call all the sugar in the kitchen!" she paused to look at Honest, "... Unless its his." Jay added remembering the first time they had met.
Back to top Go down

Jay is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:38 pm

Evan's toy car spun around and headed for the kitchen. This body was built to take injury, so he simply tumbled down the stairs. Soon, he reached the kitchen.

Evan had not been present at a party since the one for new members. He was happy that Jay was back, but he did not quite know how to express such a feeling, so he stayed silent for the most part.

His hologram head popped up again, and faced the party-goers. "According to my inventory, we half roughly 5 pounds of sugar in stock. Please feel free to indulge."

Normally, Evan would join them in eating, but in this form he didn't have a mouth.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Jay is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:54 pm

"Aw, what you don't wanna stick around and put up with the sugar highs and craziness?" Jay asked as she noticed the small car like form leaving. "Sadness." Jay put on her best sad face, but since she was once again surrounded by her nutty friends, it didn't pull over that well. "I mean come on, with five pounds of sugar, how much trouble can we get into?" She paused, "oh, wait... that would be alot. never mind I said that."
Back to top Go down

Jay is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:19 pm

Liev blushed and grimaced at the same time. “Uh, yeah. Sorry about that... I don’t have any of that stuff around anymore. That was my last bottle...”

He laughed when Evan returned with the good news, partly due to his fun-sized friend. “I could load up your tank, if you’d like. Might not get the same, sweet taste, but it should give you some drive!”

And Liev was howling once more, thinking himself quite clever to come up with such a ‘funny’ joke.
Back to top Go down

Jay is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:26 pm

Evan laughed. "No need. I can just tell myself that I'm eating, and I'll believe it."

This was good. The team needed a party. Even Evan could see that.

"Let the party begin!" Evan signaled the tower to start playing some loud, fast music. He made sure that it was the kind that the members liked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jay is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay is back!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next