Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Jay is back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Jay is back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Jay is back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Jay is back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Jay is back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Jay is back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Jay is back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Jay is back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Jay is back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Jay is back! - Page 2 Vote_lcapJay is back! - Page 2 Voting_barJay is back! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Jay is back! - Page 2 Vote_lcapJay is back! - Page 2 Voting_barJay is back! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Jay is back!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Jay is back! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:30 am

"Bah!" Zack laughed. "Even at your worst sugar high, you can't compete with how irritating Will and Terry's bickering gets! You can always count on me to stay and put up with your sugar highs and crazyness!" Zack's grin widened. For the first time in ages, he felt he could relax. Who knows? maybe he would be able to sleep unhaunted by the screams tonight.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:19 am

Jay paused as she grabbed a bag of sugar from one of the cabinets," You know, I don't know if that's a compliment or not..." she shrugged and tore open the bag and pulled a spoon of one of the drawers after a little searching. She smiled and dug into the sugar, plopping on the couch. "Let the madness begin!!" she laughed, swallowing a spoonful of the sugar. Jay already was sugar high with out the sugar, but with it, she would probably get as crazy as a hummingbird. "Any one else gonna join the sugar crazy party of doom?" she turned and looked at the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:26 pm

Liev delightedly paraded after Jay into the main-ops room, pantomiming throwing confetti in the air as he squealed for joy. “Oh, goodie goodie goodie! Does this mean we get to play spin the bottle? Oh, please say we get to play spin the bottle! Oh! Oh! And let’s play truth or dare, or we could play charades, or we could go stripping in the streets, or––” Honest’s face turned bright, cherry red once he realized what he had just said; however, it was only due to the fact that because Zack was in the room... and he didn’t want to get socked in the face again.

“Eh. I mean, do a wholesome activity like baking cookies, or knitting little baby booties, or...” he fell silent. Baby booties? What the crap made me think of knitting baby booties? “Uh... yeah. LET THE SUGAR PARTY OF DOOOOOM BEGIN! MWUAHAHAHAHAHA! Hey, Evan, don’t you have any other bodies, like one more, uh... humanoid? I want to teach you the salsa! Please, oh, please, will you be my partner? PLEASE?”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:42 am

"Actually, knitting footware would be most enjoyable. I'm sorry, Liev, but all my humanoid bodies are quite incapable of dancing right now. They're still in several pieces. I can, however, do this."

Evan backed his little car in the corner of the room and changed his hologram into that of a fully human version of Evan. The green hint of the hologram seemed to be suspiciously similar to those green sweaters he was always wearing.

Striking a pose, Evan clapped his hands. "Very well, let us dance. I will react to your movements as though I was physically present." Evan did a backflip. "I'm also much more agile in virtual form."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:36 pm

Jay nearly choked on her sugar, " ok, leiv, what have you been on? And what ever it is, no more for you." Jay continued to cough on the sugar for a minute," AHH! I'm gonna die by sugar!!" she laughed. Jay coughed on last time and picked up her sugar bag again, "besides, how would we play spin the bottle if its one girl and the rest of you are guys or a remote control car?" Jay asked not really wanting to play those games any way, they usually ended up pretty crazy, and not her form of crazy either.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:13 am

Zack shook his head. "I think it's a win win for Liev, though I can't say the same for anyone else. Though..." Zack paused, tilting his head slightly. "There is one result I certainly wouldn't mind..." Walking into the kitchen, Zack returned with an older style soda bottle, designed to look like the ones from the fifties, though the cap was a twist off instead if requiring a bottle opener. "Only way I'd go for it is if we use this one." Zack chuckled as if at some hidden joke.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:30 am

Jay paused with a mouthful of spoon, covered in sugar and gave the bottle an almost fearful look, "Why do I not think this is a good idea?" despite the little voice in her head telling her do not trust the bottle, she took a seat on the floor by the small wooden coffee table. She thought to herself that if the bottle did point to her she could decide to leave, especially if leiv had spun it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:07 am

Evan placed his hologram body next to Jay to add to the circle. He had never played a game of spin the bottle, and was quite excited.

Changing his body into a female form, Evan looked at Jay. "Now we have two girls. I actually have no real gender, so I can act as either one."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:17 am

Jay starred for a minute at Evan and then shook her head as if to clear it. "Ok then, I guess we can play then. Though its still kinda... odd? I think thats the right word for this situation." She glanced over at the hologram person then grabbed her bag of sugar again and began spooning it down again as if it was cereal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:05 pm

Liev grinned mischievously when Zack brought out a bottle. Naturally, his mind was bombarded with perverted ideas, especially when Evan switched to a female form… and without a second to lose, the actor grabbed his sparkly bag and pulled out a mask of the infamous Dr. Frank n’ Furter from Rocky Horror Picture Show! And to make matters worse, the actor began to sing one of the most [in]famous numbers by the doctor himself.

"Warning––content may cause horrific blindness and ensured discomfort! Click this text if you dare.":

“Don't get strung out by the way that I look,
Don't judge a book by its cover
I'm not much of a man by the light of day,
But by night I'm one hell of a lover,

I’m just a sweet transvestite, just a sweet transvestite!
I’m a sweet transvestite from Transssssexual Transylvaniaaaa, a-huh!”

…and giggled in the most unnerving fashion before taking off the [horrendous] Tim Curry/Dr. Frank n’ Furter mask, transforming back into his regular self, and sitting cross-legged directly in front of Zack.

“Now, no bail-outs, children, or the accused…” Honest giggled again, “will have to perform the chicken dance WHILE wearing one of my flamenco dancer costumes. Tee hee hee! Oh, I love myself!”

Honest shot Zack a questionable wink and smile. “All-rightie then! Who shall be the bottles first victim?” the actor interrogated.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:04 pm

Jay shuddered at Leiv's song, "oh for the love of feathers, I'm gonna have that image burned into my mind forever..." She shook her head slightly, *ok, no chickens, great....* she grumbled to herself in her mind.
"Well since Zack found the bottle, he can spin first," Jay thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:45 pm

Zack chuckled. "Your wish is my command, love." With a slightly louder laugh, Zack placed the bottle on the table and spun it. He actually was a little relieved Mod had taken on a feminine form, though even that bugged him a little. Unsurprisingly Liev was estatic, though Zack felt the man would be a little disappointed. He was actually mildly surprised that no one had bothered to ask why he had chosen that bottle. Of course no one realty should have needed to ask. The bottle had been made to imitate those from the fifties. They used metal caps in the fifties. Zack had complete control of the evening, which was exactly what he wanted whenever Liev was involved. Besides, as he had mentioned before, he was only playing for one outcome. And while a one out of three chance at that outcome would have been slim, it would have been worth it to take the chance without the help his power afforded. This was where his eternal grin came in handy - he never was good at keeping a straight face. It naturally wasn't of any surprise to him when the bottle came to a halt to face Jay. It actually looked like the bottle's spin was genuine. Zack's control over his ability had grown with his constant training. "So, this would be my first time playing this considering my upbringing. Why don't you tell me what you have to do now eh?" Zack leaned in with the expression of someone who knew full well.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:50 pm

Jay glared at the bottle as if it had planned this whole thing. It was a traitor bottle.
She sighed, even though she had never actually played this game, she had seen enough kids playing it in the alleys. She turned her look to Zack with an almost death glare, "Why would you agree to play a game when you don't even know the rules?" Jay said, trying to avoid having to explain the instructions. She fluffed up her feathers and went back to glaring at the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:12 am

"Because..." Zack's grin widened. "It's more fun that way. And who knows, maybe I'll get a nice surprise?" Surprisingly, Zack managed to refrain from chuckling. "Of course..." Zack leaned back, resting his hands on the back of his head. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to. Unless I felt like saying so, come to think of it... But anyways, here and now, my rank means nothing. You can chicken out any time you want. " Zack placed a subtle emphasis on the word "chicken," though he was fairly sure only Jay would notice.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:29 am

"I hate you right now, I hope you know that." Jay sighed, not wanting to put up with Leiv's punishment for a chicken out, She sighed, *oh well, at least its not Leiv...*
"Alright, the rules are whoever spins the bottle has to kiss who ever it points to. Though I have an odd feeling you already knew that." she told him. She sighed, "I'm so going to get revenge for this later." Jay decided to herself and slowly scooted a little towards Zack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay is back!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next