Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Jay is back! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Jay is back! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Jay is back! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Jay is back! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Jay is back! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Jay is back! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Jay is back! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Jay is back! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Jay is back! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Jay is back! - Page 3 Vote_lcapJay is back! - Page 3 Voting_barJay is back! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Jay is back! - Page 3 Vote_lcapJay is back! - Page 3 Voting_barJay is back! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Jay is back!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Jay is back! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:40 am

Zack held his hands up in mock astonishment. "Really? I had no idea! Liev, you naughty person! Just look at the situation our poor Jay has found herself in now! And do you know what makes this ironic? She used to be my boss!" Zack laughed a little, trying to maintain some semblance of calm, which for him was no small task. "It's true ya know. She was the second founding's second in command. When Rain left, she took over and I got promoted to second on account of being the only other person available. And look where we are now." Zack laughed again, content to let Jay come to him. "You know Jay, we can switch roles if you're uncomfortable coming to me."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:51 am

Jay rolled her eyes,"Zack, one, your rambling, two, your enjoying this to much," she pretty much growled, "if your gonna play the game do so."

(lol, sorry short post.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Mimic

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:59 am

Holy Crizzap I thought they took this forum down! Lol
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:01 am

Zack leaned in again, serious for the first time. "Of course I'm enjoying it too much, and of course I'm drawing it out. It's a kiss from a stunningly beautiful Titan. Who wouldn't?" Zack looked down. "I apologize if I've made this unbearable... I do have my quirks true, but better a future of insanity than a past of horror." Zack shook his head. "I was serious when I said you didn't have to do anything you didn't want to. I won't hold it against you if you were to opt out."

Ooc: Um Mimic? Random dropin much? Long time no see. And don't worry Foal. Happens to all of us. XD
Back to top Go down
Mimic

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:04 am

Ooc: Guess I will play along with the Ooc thing since I never played with the IC much here lmmfao. But I totally kicked Jays butt on my forum!! Lmmfao. And whats kicking Night?
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:08 am

Ooc: Your forum? Interesting. And not too much. Working like crazy. That's about it. You know, this is really random... We could continue this in the chat room perhaps?
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:22 am

ooc: lol, that may be a good idea before a mod comes and eats you all. lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:19 am

OOC: I agree.

BIC: Evan looked from Jay to Zack. Were they having an arguement, or was this more of that human joking? Evan did not understand any of the context of the conversation, but Zack had offered Jay the role of leadership.

"Zack, are you resigning as leader?" Evan had hardly even seen Jay before today, but was sure she would be a much more sane leader than Zack.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:56 pm

Zack laughed. "Not at all! No offense to you Jay but I rather like where I'm at. I was merely offering to go to her instead of making her come to me. That's a bit of a random leap in logic, there Mod, though if you really don't like my leadership skills..." Zack laughed halfheartedly. "Either way, the point is irrelevant. We're waiting for Jay's descision. She can opt out, kiss me, or have me kiss her. Either way, it's her choice here." Zack looked back at Jay to see her response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:40 am

Honest giggled when the bottle started to slow in front of himself, but let out a small sigh when it landed on Jay. In all honesty, he had just realized that Zack could beat him to a pulp and not care about the chicken dance at all. Besides that, it gave him an even better idea. Either way this turn went, there was always the ‘after party––’ more than enough time for ‘Jay’ to change ‘her’ mind. Honest snickered some more and pulled his mask bag a little closer to his side.

“Aww, just kiss already!” Liev exclaimed, and pushed Jay forward with the back of his foot, hoping to land the two in a romantic and semi-spontaneous lip lock.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:42 pm

Jay fell forward a little as Honest pushed her more towards Zack, but she only bumped into him as she ducked to avoid any other contact. "Alright alright, just hurry up and get this over with." She cast a glare back at Honest for his shove. She sighed as she turned back to Zack. *just hurry up and get this over with Magnet head* she growled in her head.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:31 am

"Ah..." Zack said with a tinge if sadness. "Get this over with. If that is your wish." Zack leaned in, his face inches from hers. He was slightly shorter than her while seated, so he reached up with one hand to gently cup her chin with his thumb and first finger, lowering her face ever so slightly. It was in this moment that he realized several things. First, his heart was beating wildly. Far more so than when he was in the thickest fighting, far more so than when even he had feared for his life, more so even than on the day he had lost his parents and his humanity. The second thought that went through his mind was about his grin. How the hell did he purse his lips if he was stuck grinning? He hesitated for just a moment, experiencing doubt in himself for the first time in ages and for just that moment he was haunted by the most terrible and destructive question known to mankind: what if? But looking into Jay's eyes, Zack realized he didn't care. Whatever bad could possibly come, the chance for the good, however slim, made it entirely worth it. For the first time since his stolen childhood, Zack's grin faded away, and he closed the remaining distance. And for a moment, just one fleeting moment, he was sane. His shattered mind felt whole, the horrors of his past no longer echoed through his skull, L.A.W. became a fairy tale, the combat frenzy that wracked his mind subsided, his never ending struggle with the madness within him faded away to nothing. For just a fleeting moment, he remembered what it ment to be a human, for just a moment, the monster was banished and a teen emerged in it's place.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:25 am

(is it just me or did this topic die? I have an excuse, my internet fried, quite literally. o.o)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:31 am

OOC: I'm out of ideas as to how to contribute to this thread at this point. Perhaps we should just end it here, with a kiss. Otherwise, it just seems to be going downhill.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:25 pm

Ooc: Meh, I was mildly curious as to Jay's reaction, but all I can really think of to further contribute is Zack's uncharacteristic embarrassment. Though we can end it here too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay is back!   Jay is back! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay is back!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next