Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A new member? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A new member? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A new member? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A new member? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A new member? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A new member? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A new member? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A new member? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A new member? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A new member? - Page 2 Vote_lcapA new member? - Page 2 Voting_barA new member? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A new member? - Page 2 Vote_lcapA new member? - Page 2 Voting_barA new member? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A new member?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A new member? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member?   A new member? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:54 am

"I say we should have a little more trust in our potential team members," Liev commented, rising to his feet and putting one hand on his hip to mock Kara. "It's not every day we have suicide as an offer of trust, you know... plus I honestly think we could use someone to put me out for a bit." The statement was both serious and sort of comical; most of the Titans seemed to get a bit annoyed by Liev, and when certain events took place he'd rather be out cold than go through them. His past experieces with Captain Cab, Evan, and Kaiser had plunged him into insane depression--somewhere he didn't want to go again.

"Let's see what you can do, miss! Hypnotize me to whatever fancy you see fit." And before getting an answer, Honest grabbed hold of Capricious's hand.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A new member?   A new member? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:46 am

Julez´silver eyes widened as she felt the continuous current flow into his hand. She concentrated on keeping it low. She freed her hand, "Be careful Liev, my control isnt perfect. That could really hurt you." she said before pressing the small button on her watch turning her clothes into her back supersuit. She left the mask off for the time being.
"Are you sure Liev"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A new member?   A new member? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:32 am

"Oi, you lot have some respect. And Liev, are you sure that's wise? I know you aren't as susceptible to electricity as I am but still... And there will be plenty of time to view her abilities later. And I know with the attacks you've been getting jumpy, Mod, but don't voice such opinions in front of a guest. If you have concerns, tell me later and I look into it. And it seems most of us are here." Zack looked around at everyone present. "Mouse, Mod. I will need to speak with you two in private later. Until she gives us reason to believe otherwise, Julez is to be treated as a member of this team." Zack paused for a moment, collecting his thoughts. "Right then, kid! As you've met the newbie before, you're in charge of showing her around. Kara, I trust you can find proper accommodations? Joshua's old room may do the trick. As for Liev... Stay behind with Mod and Mouse. One more can't hurt." Turning to Carpicious, Zack nodded. "Now that you've met the team, you see your first glimpse of those who will be fighting by your side. I will notify you when your test is ready. If you have any questions, feel free to ask."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new member?   A new member? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:36 pm

"I appologize, Zack. I was out of order."

Evan noted to not say such things in public without first clearing them. From her description of her powers, Capricious sounded like she would be a very useful teammate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new member?   A new member? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:58 am

Liev shirked away. “I’m sorry,” he muttered. “I didn’t mean to pressure you. I was just hoping you could help me. I shouldn’t have tried to take advantage of you.” He forced a smile. “I do like your suit though. Black really compliments your eyes! Unfortunately gold isn’t the best color to pair with the black clothing I wear, but I do love how it works with my figure. Oh! Just a minute—I’ll go change to see what you think.”

He pranced off to his room and returned wearing a sleek black bodysuit with a white ruffled collar, the tips of it accented with gold thread. His face had been completely powdered with heavy white makeup, black eyeliner had been applied with careful precision, and his hair had been tidied up. Honest’s golden eyes seemed to brighten with his new persona. The eccentric playboy had vanished to be replaced by a smooth, relaxed and put-together gentleman; even his voice had transformed into a mellow harmony that seemed to roll off his tongue with graceful contentment. Liev walked over to Capricious and smiled. “Quite the difference isn’t it? I’d say I have a talent for change.”

Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A new member?   A new member? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:06 pm

Cap smiled,
"Not a prob Liev and wow, I´d say! Better turn off the firealarm because someone is lookin smokin!" she smiled and laughed in good nature winking at him.
It seemed that if she was indeed accepted into the team that she and Liev would get along great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new member?   A new member? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new member?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2