Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A curious new member (Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A curious new member (Hive) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A curious new member (Hive) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A curious new member (Hive) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A curious new member (Hive) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A curious new member (Hive) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A curious new member (Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A curious new member (Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A curious new member (Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A curious new member (Hive) Vote_lcapA curious new member (Hive) Voting_barA curious new member (Hive) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A curious new member (Hive) Vote_lcapA curious new member (Hive) Voting_barA curious new member (Hive) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A curious new member (Hive)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A curious new member (Hive) Empty
PostSubject: A curious new member (Hive)   A curious new member (Hive) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:01 am

Nina walked towards the docks, looking around and trying to focus her hearing, having over-heard a conversation about the secret Hive Academy, hiding behind a barrel and changing to her fox form, sneeking onto a fishing boat that she had heared would be passing by the distant oil rig, apparently that's where the academy was hidden, after trying to overcome the pungent stink of fish she quickly slipped into the water, doggy paddling the rest of the way towards the oil rig then put her two front paws onto the ladder that lead from the sea, transforming into her human-kitsune form and climbed up the ladder, looking around and walked towards the doors.

Once she knocked on the door she waited calmly, trying to shake off the sea water and hoping that they wouldn't judge her on the fact that she stank of raw fish and sea water.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A curious new member (Hive)   A curious new member (Hive) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:08 am

Malharon rose through the floor behind her silently. He looked at her curiously wondering what her skills were and said hoarsely. "Are you lost or here for a reason. This place is haunted you know." His features were a blur except the black pools that marked his eyes. Despite his appearance he was one of the teachers he taught on magic and how to counter it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A curious new member (Hive)   A curious new member (Hive) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:31 am

Nina suddenly turned around and jumped back "oh, we'll I thought I might be able to join the academy, if I'm allowed that is" she said as she stared at Malharon, being not too scared of him since her mother had told her about the many demons and gods that lived in Japan, they sounded more scary than Malharon.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A curious new member (Hive)   A curious new member (Hive) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:39 am

Malharon asked seriously "why should we accept you what are your talents, how will you benefit us?" He was very serious about accepting only the best into the school. Malharon flew through her continuing his visual inspection as though she were livestock
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A curious new member (Hive)   A curious new member (Hive) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:52 am

"Well for starters I'm a Kitsune from England with Japanese heritage, I can use fox-fore, create fox fire energy balls, duplicate myself into five clones and I can also tranform into a fox, I was thinking if I was put on any missions I would be the stealth part since thanks to my fox half I'm quieter than a normal human when I'm in my fox form, I've also got enhanced agility too" explained Nina casually as she stood still, taking note that Malharon was probably a strict teacher so if she wanted to pull any pranks on anyone she'd have to watch out for him.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A curious new member (Hive)   A curious new member (Hive) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:05 pm

Malharon smiled to himself and said seriously. "I see potential in you but I want to see how capable you are. I want you to complete at test. Break into the local military base and return with any top secret document. Then you will be welcomed readily. Unless of course someone recommended you."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A curious new member (Hive)   A curious new member (Hive) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:36 am

Nina sighed "ok then" she said, knowing that breaking into the local military base would be difficult, especially with her lack of experience, hence why she started to plan out what she was going to do right there, not mentioning that she had only overheard about the academy, she didn't want to get anyone into trouble if it was suppose to be kept a secret.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A curious new member (Hive)   A curious new member (Hive) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:03 am

Malharon said seriously. "Take as long as you need, I can wait for an eternity." Malharon just hovered there staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A curious new member (Hive)   A curious new member (Hive) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:17 am

Nina nodded "so do I have to get my own transport from here to land?" she asked, doubting there would be any fishing boats travelling nearby, and she didn't really want to smell like fish again, and trying to think how she would sneak into the base to.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A curious new member (Hive)   A curious new member (Hive) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:13 am

Malharon said seriously. "It's all part of the test, don't forget you'll have to get the document here without it being damaged." Malharon drifted toward a wall and said, "Don't worry I'm sure you'll prove to be very worthy."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A curious new member (Hive)   A curious new member (Hive) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:31 pm

"R-right...of course" said Nina, starting to try think how she'd get off the oil rig 'guess its swimming time again' she thought before she turned into her fox form and ran out, jumping into the sea and trying her best to doggy paddle to shore, eventually getting to shore and resting, having become exhausted as she tried to fight against the tide, but she was glad the tide was coming in anyway and so had been pushed forwards slightly by the waves then glancing up to the huge military base 'rest for a while now... exhaustion won't do any good for being sneaky' she thought, hoping that if she used her illusion power as a fox then she could cause a good enough distraction.

After a while of resting Nina headed up to the military base and used her illusion power to distract the gate guard by acting cute, allowing Nina to quickly dig under the fence, sneaking past the guards and scrambled into the air vents, looking into each room before reaching the room where her target was 'an office? Piece of cake' she thought before dropping through, running behind the desk after the grate made a clatter as it hit the ground, dragging the grate under the desk with her as she heard murmured voices and someone open the door, soon closing the door before she transformed into her human self and checked the drawers, noticing the locked drawer and charged her fox fire energy ball a tiny bit, firing it at the lock and damaging it before pulling the draw until the lock broke, seeing the documents and picked them up, hearing footsteps and quickly picking up a plastic wallet and hiding under the desk, closing the draw and slipping the documents into the wallet, hearing the door open again "I swear I heard something" said a voice before the door closed again and Nina waited for a few seconds.

Nina then climbed out from under the desk and smashed the window with her fox fire energy ball, quickly transforming into her fox form and picking up the documents, jumping out of the window as the alert was sounded, everyone on the outside running inside which allowed for an easy escape, she then ran over to the boating area and stole a pair of keys, picking up a brick as her illusion disappeared and grabbing a speedboat and turning to her human form, riding the speedboat to the oil rig, once she got back she put the brick on the pedal of the speedboat, the boat slowly towards the distant cliff side, not enough to damage any boats if they met the speedboat on its way to the cliff as Nina climbed up the ladder and walked through the entrance "ok I have them!" called Nina as she held the documents in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A curious new member (Hive)   A curious new member (Hive) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Malharon checked the camera's and saw she did, a pair of doors opened in front of her. The interior was just an elevator shaft with no elevator, the cable was broke off at the top of the shaft. Wolf was waiting with three drones and Malharon was telling him about the task he'd given her, no easy feat in his opinion. Wolf agreed with Mal people like himself and his drones found such structures easy targets but they were evolved to be silent killers. They waited at the bottom of the 300 foot shaft.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A curious new member (Hive)   A curious new member (Hive) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:38 pm

Nina froze when the shaft doors open then she looked down to the robots at the bottom, noticing small looking things "uhh okay...memories of Half-Life" she muttered before using her fox fire energy balls to fire down the shaft at the robots, trying to be careful not to fall down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A curious new member (Hive)   A curious new member (Hive) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A curious new member (Hive)
Page 1 of 1