Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Member of the Month! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Member of the Month! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Member of the Month! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Member of the Month! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Member of the Month! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Member of the Month! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Member of the Month! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Member of the Month! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Member of the Month! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Member of the Month! Vote_lcapMember of the Month! Voting_barMember of the Month! Vote_rcap 
Moon
Member of the Month! Vote_lcapMember of the Month! Voting_barMember of the Month! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Member of the Month!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Member of the Month! Empty
PostSubject: Member of the Month!   Member of the Month! Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 3:13 pm

So we joked around in the chat about May being DD's month, but then I got to thinking about maybe making a member of the month to spread positive vibes on the site. Basically each month I will recognize a member who I think is pretty darn great! With that being said lets get started!

May

Yes it is the end of May, but this month is going to recognize The Greatest of all Brits! He's been a member of TTRPG since 2011 and has spread his craziness since then! His most notable character is Pix, but he also has Kiara and Husher who are equally as awesome!
DD is known to always have something witty or funny to say in literally any situation, even on the Mod skype chat he finds a way to make everyone laugh! With his sense of humor and amazing roleplaying skills, he's gained a lot of respect!

As some of you may known, DD just recently became a mod (again) and the story was kind of funny in itself. I asked him if he was interested and he said the only way he'd join if we'd be able to update the approval process to make it more uniform. I was like "yeah man that'd be tight.", so I passed the message on to Tib.
I basically told Tib that he was interested which Tib then made him a mod without asking. I was surprised DD just went with it (Apparently to get people on staff you have to just make their name yellow), he even immediately started picking up apps and helping in the fountain!

So DD, thank you for all of your hilariousness and keeping all of us less logical people in check!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Member of the Month! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month!   Member of the Month! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 3:21 pm

June

Drum roll pleeeaasseeee!
And the star member of this month isssssssssss PIKAZARD!

Pika has been a member of TTRPG for four whole years now! Four! His current active characters are Amber , Meta , and Kane ! His most notable character is Metamorphi which I believe was one of his first characters. He has been a Titan for as long as I can remember (even when his face claim wasn't the hunky Chris Evans) and to this day is a bad ass!
Now the member himself is literally the most chill awesome guy you'll ever meet. Even when the rest of the site is going into melt down mode he's always just like "lol okay", he is the real hero we need!

Not only is he chill af but he's also reliable and funny! Pika is always there to help new members, talk to his friends, and give general advice when you least expect it. We were in the chat box the other day and a newer member told us some pretty shocking news (which I won't disclose just in case said member doesn't want to bring attention to it), my first reaction was utter confusion and minor panic but Pika kept his cool as always and offered himself. He basically told said member that he wasn't good with what they were going through but was a good listener. Sometimes when you are going through rough situations that's all you need, someone to listen to you so you can get that burden off your chest. (Now everyone attack Pika with your problems so he can listen Twisted Evil)
Basically Pika, you're rad as ever and never change!
Back to top Go down

Member of the Month!
Page 1 of 1