Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Voting_barA small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Voting_barA small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A small heist (open to anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:35 am

The little wierd things disappeared, leaving someone who looked like an older version of that shapeshifting kid.

Grace realized that Austin was challenging her to a fight. She took the plugs out of her ears. "I thought you were a good guy," Grace said. Her armor grew thicker. "I don't want to fight you, but I'm not going to let that thief get away."
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Topher
Tyler_Topher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:53 am

Austin steeped back a bit when the clone guy started duplicating. He got into a fighting stance
I should've seen this coming more little guys.
The little guys then started to all combine into Ben.
“...What just happened? I don't really care now it's more of a fair fight.”
He looked at Grace.
“I am a good guy sometimes it depends who I like more and right now that guys pretty chill. Aaand I don't like fighting fire with fire...or fire with lighting. Not that I like fighting girls but you are from the Titans so I think you can handle your self.”
Austin reaches out for a hand shake from grace.
“Ooor you can just give me a hand shake and I'll get out of your way so you can go catch your bad guy.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:04 pm

Grace thought about taking the boy's hand and freezing him where he stood. The boy was a fire mage, meaning that he might be able to thaw himself even if she froze him. Who would win between fire and ice? Grace didn't know.

One thing was sure. Grace knew she couldn't trust this guy.

"Have you no honor? That thief just tried to electrocute me. If you were a real man, you would have beat him for doing that to a woman. I used to think you were cute, but now..." Grace launched into the sky. When she reached about 20 meters above the roof, she shot down four blunt ice spears at the fire mage.

If the fire mage got out of the way, then she could track down the thief.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:01 pm

Ravin watch as Ben turned back to normal as he charged for his jump. He bet Ben would want to talk now. He seemed to be just anormal guy now, no powers no way to attack and completly defenceless.

But that didn`t matter anymore, Ravian had charged for his jump and was about to go when he heard the girl attack. He hesitated at the thought of just leaving him but decided that without himself there the two heroes would have no reason to stay.

He made the jump, his whole body tingled for a second and then a sudden flash and he was gone. Nothing left but a large black mark where he had been standing. He reappeared at the bottom level of the building and looked around.

Other than a few shocked faces no one seemed to freaked out as he appeared. He walked out of the building as though nothing had happened. Of couse as he walked down the street he didn`t bother looking up to see that Grace had flown up just in time to see his hooded figure running down the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:28 pm

Ben seeing he was no use to Grace anymore decided to go after Raivan, but as he ran to where the thief had taken cover the only thing left was a black mark on the roof.

"Ok, that's just weird." scratch

Did this guy actually leap to his death or just disappear into thin air? Ben would look peculiarly around the area to see if he was being tricked. Not even taking notice that who he was looking for was getting away through the hustle and bustle on the sidewalk below.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Topher
Tyler_Topher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:52 pm

“You thought I was cute?” Austin said to grace, but it was too late she had already flown away.

He saw Ravian running down the street with Grace flying above him.
He ran to the edge of the roof and jumped straight down off the side. He landed hard but safely on the top of his van. He pulled out of the alley way and began going after Ravian. Honking to get the people out of the way he didn't get very far because he didn't want to hit random people.

Aww f*** it, there's no avoiding this.
He began to go faster shoving people out of the way. While increasing his speed he increased the more damage he gave people. He finally caught up to Ravian but by then the road was mostly cleared and there was just Ravian running down the street along with Austins van.

Austin rolled the window down and yelled out to Ravian. “Hey! You need a lift?”

Last edited by Tyler_Topher on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:55 pm

OT: Ummmm ^ What?

Darth said: "When she reached about 20 meters above the roof, she shot down four blunt ice spears at the fire mage."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:40 am

OOC: Oh well. I can buy that he somehow dodged them without seeing them. Just be careful, everybody. Ice spears are not to be taken lightly. Cool

IC: Grace spotted the hooded thief running down the street. She followed him in the air, but wasn't sure it was him until that annoying fire mage drove up to him and offered him a ride.

Grace felt sorry for the shapeshifter who she had just left behind. He had helped her out quite a bit, but she didn't have time to properly thank him.

Austin's car had knocked over a large crowd of people before he had reached Ravian. Grace frowned. The fire mage was now a target.

Grace used her own armor to produce twenty ice-bullets. She projected the bullets at the two criminals at painful but unleathal speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:52 am

"It's ok everybody, just bail out on me!"

Ben would yell as he saw Grace fly after the robbers much like Lance would do, but without the elemental armor on when he did it. His arms flailing in the air showing his aggravation at being left.

"If there were ever a time that you had even an OUNCE of decency you'll turn me into Jetstream right now!"

Ben would then rotate the dial on his weapon and press down on the face plate multiple times, but to no avail, the Omnitrix had to charge still.

"Sigh, great. I guess I'm hoofing it."

Ben would then hurry back to the fire escape and slide down before landing on the ground below and hailing a taxi cab. As he got in, the taxi driver asked him where to and Ben pointed at the flying blue object in the sky following the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Topher
Tyler_Topher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Austin looked up to see that Grace had shot 20 bullet like ice pellets towards him extremely fast. He stuck his hand out of the over head window and shot several large fire “balls”. The fire melted a few of the ice bullets but only shrunk the others. Austin quickly closed the window as the bullets came raining down like hail.
The ice bulletes put minor dents into the hood of Austins car which was something that could have been easily fixed but Austin is very protective of his van. He rolled down the side window and shot a large fire ball larger than the first ones making thing one about the size of a exercise ball.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:28 pm

Grace saw a fire ball flying out of the car at her. She dodged, but she was still new to flying and slammed through a window of an office building, hitting the wall.

A tired looking office-worker sipped his coffee and looked down at her. He showed no suprise whatsoever. "Mondays, huh?"

Grace got back on her feet and went flying out the window again, finding the car again and chasing it. She would need to get closer in order to attack again.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:23 pm

Ravian was suprised when tohper rolled up to him. If he hadn't they might have both gotten away, but atl east that that one guy couldn't follow. It made things much easier for him. He jumped on top of The car just as the ice bullets hit. Only a few hit him but they sting. He was getting very tired of this girl. He jumped off the car as she rejoined the chase after fly into a building and just before he hit the ground shot two bolts of lightning from his feet, no doubt he would need new shoes.

He reached about 20 feet then shot two bolts at the girl trying to get as close as possible before falling back down and land ing in the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:56 pm

Ben and the taxi were wayyyy behind, at least until grace got knocked out of the sky. However, soon afterwards Ben saw she recovered and took back into the air, the taxi right behind her. Although, it was difficult to catch the two guys or stay with her due to traffic. Luckily, the Omnitrix would finally recharge as the chase for one of them seemed to come to an end in the middle of the street as he leaped out the car and fired at Grace. Ben got out of the car about a block back as well, skipping the tab on the Taxi driver and telling him to send the bill to Titans Tower located in the middle of the bay. Afterwards Ben could be seen sprinting back towards the fight while rotating the Omnitrix's dial deciding what alien to turn into for this electric guy this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:56 pm

Grace saw the thief jump rediculously high into the air and shoot bolts of electricity at her. She boosted her armor's protection, and the bolts shifted around her without causing harm.

Grace splintered hundreds of small ice shards, each the size of a grain of sand. She projected these small shards in mass, hoping to momentarily blind the thief with the chaos. They would continue swirling around him at high speeds until she stopped.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:18 am

As ravian landed he covered his eyes. The ice swirling around him had made him blind to the world. Not to mention it stung like hell. He couldn't do anything. He didn't have any bearings and he didn't know where the icegirl had gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A small heist (open to anyone)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next