Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Voting_barA small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Voting_barA small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A small heist (open to anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:31 am

Grace was grateful that ice didn't conduct electricity. That said, the thief's electric punch cracked her frozen armor and she felt some of the impact. The guy wasn't a pushover, she decided. Still, Grace stood her ground and implemented her counter-attack.

Bringing one of her arms up, Grace sliced an ice blade at the arm the thief had extended to punch her. He had not yet retracted his attack, so he was vulnerable. Of course, she wasn't aiming to kill him, just to cut into his arm. He should be able to survive that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:07 am

OT: Join in? Or is that unfair double team.. XD

OT2: Now that I see Austin's posted below me maybe not. I had thought he dropped out, but if you guys don't mind I'll still join in.

Last edited by JaK on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Topher
Tyler_Topher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:14 am

By then Austin had made it to the top of the roof. Ravian threw a lighting punch at Grace.
This guys a meta too?! Awesome! A thunder type against an ice type this aughta be fun.
Austin sat back and watched as the fight went on planning to get involved when he feeled he needed to. He pressed the same button on his Gauntlets that brought the car to him. The car stopped so it was parked right behind Austin.
I wonder if either of them need any help from me? I wonder if either of them want help from me in that matter.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:07 am

ooc: um its fine...Depending on which side you're on ravian may get more violent.

Ravian's eyes widened as her ice blade cut into him drawing blood. He spun around after the blade hit clutching his arm just under the gash. Air hissed between his teeth blood poured out of the cut. It stung more than anything along with a burning sensation. He couldn't believe she had done that. He was just some thief and she was using deadly force? how was that fair, he had just stolen some money its not like he had hurt anybody. "What the hell, was that for! I haven't hurt anybody! Aren't you the good guy!!"

He crouched down his eyes watching her warily, as if daring her to move. Then slowly stood up and clenched his hand, which of course made more blood spill out. He looked at her with a steely gaze, no longer caring if she got hurt. If she was gonna try so hard to get catch him no way the titans would leave him alone if he escaped so he might as well do some damage. He looked around making sure she was the only person here trying to stop him, he was surprised to see Topher standing on the edge of the building but didn't really care as he seemed to just be...well chillin'

He then smiled deviously with sparks flying from both of his hands. He then jumped back suddenly. Putting a good distance between him and her to allow for better use of his powers. He shot a bolt of electricity through the air at her legs hoping she would jump or at least not be able to dodge and then shot another bolt at her chest again, but right as it dimmed another surge went through it establishing a longer lasting current along with a second powerful push of energy if it had connected. He was hoping to Melt the armor she was wearing be able to knock out, though not kill, her so she couldn't follow him though she might be left with a burn. "You should give up while you;re conscious and save yourself some embarrassment."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:48 am

"That's funny" "I was" "just about" "to say" "the same thing" "to you."

Right after firing off his last electric attack, Ben would arrive on scene after seeing what appeared to be a fight on top of a roof while walking along the sidewalk across the street. Immediately he decided to spring into action and rotated the dial on the Omnitrix 360' before pressing it's faceplate down. Thus transforming him into one of his alien heroes, in this case Echo-Echo. Echo-Echo has the power to duplicate himself into excact copies and also shoot sonic waves from their mouths. As he changed into the tiny alien, he would dash to the building that they were fighting on and duplicate hismelf into a six clones; which jumped on top of eachother's shoulders and grabbed onto the fire escape working as a team to help eachother up it. Once onto the rooftop he would find Grace, that ice girl who he met when he was a kid and Lance had told him about. The other two dudes he would assume were the bad guys and as each clone spoke, three of them each would move to corner or surround both Topher and Ravian.

OT: You can kill all the clones at any point except always leave one, cuz Ben can always jusst create more at a whim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:41 pm

Grace rolled to the side when the first electric bolt came flying in her direction. The bold skimmed her armor, but she was okay. She started to repair her armor, but then the massive surge attack struck.

Her armor was melting and cracking too fast. Grace tried to repair it at the same rate, but realized quickly that she would lose that way. She backed away as quickly as she could, while still constantly repairing her armor, and fell off the roof. As she fell, Grace froze her arm to the wall, stopping her decent.

She took a second to catch her breath. This guy had some real power. Grace would have to be more careful.

Grace had not seen Ben arrive on the scene, but now she heard him talking. She froze her other arm higher on the wall and climbed back up to the roof to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Ravian smiled as Grace was blasted back. She wouldn't stand a chance. All he had to do was heat her up and her armor simply melted. She might as well wear glass against him. Of course that was if she was still conscious after that fall, or at least alive. He started to walk towards the edge cautiously, kinda worried he had seriously hurt her.

He had to stop though, as some....thing. Whatever it was there were a few of them and they were tiny yet threatening him? He couldn't help but laugh, "Y-you beat me? What are you three maybe four feet tall" This was hilarious, the little big mouthed things thought they could even hurt him? They were just midget. It was then he saw Grace's head pop up on the edge of the building, "HEY!" he yelled and shot a bolt of lightning out at her, unfortunately he missed, the bolt sailing over her head.
The most she'd feel was maybe a slight tingling sensation and some searing heat.

The building behind her wouldn't be so lucky, it obviously wasn't made for lightning strikes. The wall seemed to split apart where it had been hit not to mention it was on fire. There was also a burn line reaching down to the ground where the current had gone. He brought his hand up to his mouth in surprise "Oops" he said quietly. He usually tried to keep away from building damage, it brought police and inspections with them and ended in replace of all the wires in the building along with him feeling guilty about it.

But he wouldn't miss again, thats for sure. He walked forward and looked down at one of the small creatures. He rose his hand up and poked its head, "I suggest you move before you get hurt little guy" he said condescendingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:19 pm

At this point Topher seeing the little aliens apporaching him would fly off the building. Not really wanting to fight, he just wanted to watch. So after Raivan fired yet another blast at Grace, that tore it. The warning had been given, now this guy was going down!

"Ok" "Just remember" "I warned You" "Echo" "CHAMBER!"

The other three Echo-Echo clones would then turn around and focus on Ravian as well and within an instant they all opened their mouths and unleashed a loud array of sonar like shrieks. The sound from each of their mouths sounded like white nosie turned up to a hundred and fifty, ampliphied by the combining noise from each of them. The nosie was so profound infact, it shattered all the windows on the top floor of the building they were on and caused every thing inside of their small circle to shake from the vibrations. If Raivan didn't do something soon he would go death or knock out, but of course Ben would stop before he even began to reach the point of hearing loss. He had no intention of maiming the guy in anyway, more so this was just a good way to immobilize most opponents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:44 pm

The little wierd things started screaming, and Grace formed little ice plugs in her ears to drown out the noise.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:25 am

Ravian clutched his ears as all of the strange white things started screaming at him, but it was more than than that. He could feel himself vibrating because of the sound. His ears, slightly used to loud noises because of the thunder caused by his powers, felt like they would explode if he let go. But he needed to let go to fight. He opened his eyes which had been clamped shut due to the pain and looked at the strange creatures. They were just screaming, it wasn't like they had some sort of high tech field. Just screaming

Ravian took the risk he had been dreading since he thought of it. He let go of his ears, and instantly regretted it. All of the sound instantly became significantly louder. Ravian fell to his knees. Stunned by the massive wave of sound, then he put both hands out to each side and blasted two of the clones. The sound instantly decreased significantly and Ravian unsteadily got up and Ran out of the "echo chamber." He made a mental note not to get surrounded again.

The chamber had been painful, not to mention hard to escape. If he hadn't let go of his ears he might have gotten caught. He looked over his new enemy. The girl seemed to just be letting him take care of it. Which meant one thing, she would just be in this guys way. Ravian didn't like that one but, sure he though he could've handled Grace but this guy was powerful enough that her help would just slow him down. What did that mean? Was this all he could do, though itd be more than enough to best Ravian if he got him into the echo chamber few more times. He looked at the rest of the clones " Come on do ywo heroes really need to deal with this how bout you leave it to the first girl

Last edited by ravian on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:11 am

The Echo-Echo clones kept screaming and as they saw him drop to his knees they figured the battle would be over soon, but suddenly the guy did someting drastic and let go of his ears before blasting two of Ben's clones. One went flying off the side of the roof and crashed, shattering into pieces and the other was roasted to bits. However, the remaining four turned and spoke to the villain, while one adressed Grace.

"Sorry buddy" "We'd have to turn in our superhero license" "If we let you get away"

Two of the clones would unleash yet another wave of screeches at Raivan now, but combined them as so the attack became more of a wave then a sound. The concussional wave would be enough to knock him over and or push him back. The third would then follow up with his own third sound wave that by it's lonesome was made just to annoy his ears some more with a shrill shriek. But, by not combinning it with the others it couldn't push him back or anything, although it was still up there with a Black Canary screech in loudness. Meanwhile, the fourth and final remaining clone would stay back out of the fight and speak to Grace.

"Hey, it's me Ben; that kid that can turn into the aliens. Long time no see...well for me at least. As you can tell I have new forms I can turn into now and I promise I'm not under any mind control this time."

The three clones would continure their attack while Ben attempts to shoot the breeze with Grace, as usual he wasn't taking this battle very seriously and thought this chump would be done with in no time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:23 pm

Grace pulled herself back up onto the roof. Grace couldn't hear what Ben had said because the ice plugs were still in her ears. She didn't really feel like taking them out now with all the screaming going on. Instead, she nodded as if she had understood him.

Holding out her arm, Grace shot an ice bullet at the fleeing thief's back. The bullet was able to knock him over and might cause a bruise, but it wouldn't break his skin.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Topher
Tyler_Topher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Austin got up and stood in front of Grace and the clone thing
“Woah, Hold up. Theres one of 'spark' against the ice girl and whatever that little guy which apparently can be a lot more little guys. In my book this is an unfair fight. I'm not one to do this but I'm gonna get involved.”
Austin looked over at Ravian who was currently busy with the clones.
“You don't mind if I take the girl? I think I can take her.”Austin didn't get any reply which he expected from all the screaming coming from the little guys. He looked back at Grace.
“No offense or anything. Come on get your armor back on.”
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:29 am

Ravian was Blown back to the edge of the building by the blast of sound. his ears hurt like hell and he couldn't do a thing about it. His hands, once again were clamped to his ears. He looked around and spotted one of the heaters they put on tall building. In other words he spotted cover. Something to separate him and that thing...or those things he wasn't sure which was correct.

He shot to bolts of lightning at their general direction. One hit the other was close enough to make burns. He then ran over behind his savior among machines "I don't suppose we could just talk this out?" he said activating one of his powers. No one would be able too see but his eye's were glowing and they may see occasional sparks coming from the grate on the machine. He was getting ready to "jump" through the metal into the building. He wouldnt be able to make it far away but getting inside should be easy, all he needed was time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:46 am

As he fired a bolt at one of the Echo clones, it would get hit and blasted backwards presumably knocked out or critically injured. The other two then went pursuing after Raivan.

"Not" "A chance"

However, back where the last and fourth clone was talking to Grace. Ben would see Topher approach and challenge her. Ben immediately stepping forward and duplicated himself into four more clones in response.

"Sorry guy" "But, if you want her" "You'll have to go though" "Us!?! Awww man, not a good time for you to change me back stupid watch!"

As the Echo-Echo's prepared to attack Topher with a mass sound wave attack, Ben would suddenly revert back into his normal human teenage form. The Omnitrix had timed out and he was now defenseless. As for the clones who were chasing after Raivan and the ones he just made. Well they all disappeared the moment he was turned back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A small heist (open to anyone)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next