Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A small heist (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A small heist (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A small heist (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A small heist (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A small heist (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A small heist (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A small heist (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A small heist (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A small heist (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A small heist (open to anyone) Vote_lcapA small heist (open to anyone) Voting_barA small heist (open to anyone) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A small heist (open to anyone) Vote_lcapA small heist (open to anyone) Voting_barA small heist (open to anyone) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A small heist (open to anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

A small heist (open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:55 am

It was Saturday. Why Saturday? Well the streets were always crowded on Saturday, people were distracted, it made it easy to get away with.... stuff. Ravian walked around from shop to shop looking for an easy target. Usually he didn't take anything from smaller businesses but since moving to Jump city that had become harder to do. All of the banks here had insane security systems and it was just to risky. he had tried to keep away from the stores around here but none of the others had enough businesses had enough money from both of them. So he ended up here with a hoodie hiding his face.

He had gotten a few suspicious stares but nothing about him st him apart from a few other people in the streets. Unfortunately for the pizza store owners the cash register was near the door. He waited until one of the employees opened it, and then made his move. He suddenly ran towards the person and roughly ran into them sending them crashing to the ground, stuffed his hand into the register ,grabbed all of the bills he could and ran off into the crowd.

Almost no one noticed

Even less cared

No one had the guts to stop him

Most people who saw and would've stopped him if given another chance probably wished they had thought of it first. It was simple, just run into the crowd, stuff your hands in your pockets, unzip the hoodie's mask and stuff the mask parts into the hoof so they couldn't be seen. Then just lay low and he did just that. he turned into an alley way ,as he noticed some police rushing to the scene of the crime and sat down. He looked up into the sky breathing heavily. He didn't enjoy stealing but the rush sure felt good. As he stared at a passing cloud he decided to call the mission a success "safe" he said aloud
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Topher
Tyler_Topher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:58 am

Austin watched as this quickly done heist took place. He sat and watched as Ravian took the money and ran. He could have easily stopped it from happening with a simple electrical surge from his gauntlets. But he seemed to like to find out a little bit more about why that person did that before he started a fight. Austin walked up to the entrance of the alley way Ravian was in. He leaned against the side with his arms crossed and one foot over the other.

“Nice stunt you pulled there, would you mind lending me some cash so I can get something to eat? I am starved I think I might get some pizza.”

Austin walked closer to Ravian. He stood looking down at Ravian and put his hand out to chake his hand. But of course he was wearing his large metal gauntlets so he would have to give more of a fist bump.

“I'm Topher what are you called?”
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:00 pm

Ravian jumped as he heard a voice from the end of the alleyway. He hadn't thought anyone other than the police had been around. After all he wasn't the only person stealing something. There must be some petty thief somewhere doing something.

As soon as he heard the voice his hands moved up to his face quickly reopening and zipping up the mask attached to his hoodie so his face wouldn't be seen. After all he liked being able to just walk around sometimes. As the guy spoke Ravian looked back at him, now with his face hidden from view.

“Nice stunt you pulled there, would you mind lending me some cash so I can get something to eat? I am starved I think I might get some pizza.”

Ravian misunderstood his intentions. Thinking he was another thief who was about to rob the same place. It was bad luck but by the look of this guys hands he didn't need the cash. Ravian stood up as "Topher" put his hand out. He took a few steps past him ignoring the offer for a handshake and leaned against the wall on the other side of the alley way.

Who did this guy think he was trying to take money from a thief? It was practically Ravian's job to get money and this guy thought he could just walk up and stop him? No one could stop him. Especially some guy with metal gloves

"Look if you wanted this money you should've gotten there first. Finders keepers....my name, for you, is Spark."

The whole time he glared coldly at the guy. He wasn't willing to even give him his alias, he wasn't planning on getting well known so having a name around town wouldn't help him stay under the radar. He looked up again this time for an escape route and quickly found it. A fire escape that should get him all the way to the roof. He walked towards it calmly as if simply leaving the alleyway. Of course he couldn't do that now that the mask was back on. People would be looking for him. Then as he got within six feet of the ladder, which was still in the air, he turned back to "Topher".

"Anyways I got to go, you know people waiting for me" he said motioning to the crowd behind Topher. Then in a daring tone he added ", unless you have any objections?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:08 pm

Seeing a flying human was quite common in Jump City. Many of the citizens had learned how to identify specific heroes and villains by their flight patterns. Everyone could tell when a flyer was inexperienced.

People gasped as they looked up in the air and saw a figure flailing in the air, approaching at extreme speeds. Flashes of white and blue surrounded the figure. People ducked for cover as the flyer approached the ground, going way too fast.

Crashing into the ground at an odd angle, Grace Koori screamed as her ice suit shattered and her flight came to an abrupt end. She slid fifty feet, into the alleyway where Austin and Ravian stood.

"I guess I need to practice landing some more," Grace said as she slowly stood up. Casting aside the rest of her ice suit, she revealed her blue skirt and white t-shirt, along with some new running shoes. A new purse was looped around her shoulder, and she reached over to the Titans communicator attatched to it. Calling back Model Eleven, who had sent her here, she said "This is Deep Freeze. I'm on the site."

Grace stared at the two odd boys standing in this alleyway. "Which of you two is the thief?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Topher
Tyler_Topher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:53 pm

Austin watched as this odd girl fell from the sky and slid into the alley way.

“It wasn't me but I'd be fine if you patted me down for concealed weapons.” Austin said in a slightly sexual voice. Nice one man he thought to himself. He turned back to “Spark” and said
“You didn't have to get all glarey eyed on me I was just asking for some money to get some pizza. And for your information I wouldn't have stolen from that store...I would've taken the money without permission.”
He turned back to the girl “Not that I would've done it in the first place I mean I love the law being a good guy is awesome.”
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:15 am

Ravian rolled his eye's at Austin, Ravian had heard that one before. Though it was usually from crimnals that had just gotten caught. But Ravian did have to smile, though it couldn't be seen, the girl. She though she would catch him in that? A skirt and a purse? What kind of heroine had a purse? She looked ridiculous. But Ravian's confidence soon faded away as he saw what was on the girls purse, a titans symbol? But that meant she was a titan. "Seriously, I just robbed a store its not as if I shot everyone."

Ravian was a bit nervous now, but he might still be able to get the titans off his back as long as he didn't use his powers...unless they already knew then he should use his powers. He looked at Topher "So if you just want some money I could just give this" He said holding up 20$ "twenty dollars and you two could go on a date and I could just "escape"....sound good?"

He didn't think the girl would agree especially after that horrible pick up line. Oh, and apparently he was a good guy......that sucked. Then he was after Ravian too, this day just got better and better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:06 pm

The pick up line went completely over Deep Freeze's head. They didn't have such a thing where she was from. "Um...As long as you aren't the thief, then I don't have any business with you."

She turned to Ravian. "You on the other hand..." Grace formed a suit of ice armor around herself, keeping her purse safely attatched to her inside the frozen shell. Two ice blades extended from her wrists, each about 2 feet long. "I'm taking you down." With that, Deep Freeze sprinted down the alleyway at Ravian. Her blades were hungry for blood.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Topher
Tyler_Topher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:25 am

Austin quickly snatched the money from Ravians hand.
“Sweet man, thanks.” He gave Ravian a playful punch on the shoulder burning his clothes a little from the heat coming from his gloves.
He turn to Grace. “So, how about that date he was talking about?”By then Grace had already formed her ice suit and looked ready to attack.
This chick is a Meta? I should've guessed from the titans symbol on her bag and her titan communicator. Grace ran towards Ravian who Austin was standing a few feet away from.
“Wait stop you don't need to kill him he only stole some money from a store.” She kept running.”I really don't want to fight a girl. Much less a titan girl.”
Austin quickly projected flames onto the ground in front of him making a wall of flame infront of him and Ravian.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:30 pm

Ravian started moving back as the girl started forming ice all over her body ending in blades. Why did she need those, its not as though he was a threat....yet.Why would she attack a simple petty thief. Especially with deadly force, wasn't she one of the good guys? Don't good guys usually start with the whole "Freeze" part, though she could take that literally. You know I think you should listen to him you might end up getting hurt girly"

The blades worried him. But this definitely proved that she was a titan and that meant he couldn't let her find out what he looked like or anything about him really. As Topher made a wall of Flames Ravian made a break for it, not having time to admire the flames or figure out how they appeared. He jumped up, kicking off the wall for additional height and grabbed onto the railing of the first staircase. He quickly pulled himself up and started running up the stairs. Quickly getting half way up he looked down to check what the two apparent heroes, though one was helping him escape, were doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:17 pm

Grace stopped before she reached the wall of flames. This guy was pretty powerful, she thought. Fire...could that beat ice? She'd always wanted to meet a fire mage.

"You want to go on a date?" Grace smiled. "Sure. If you catch that thief for me, I'll gladly go on a date with you. Just make sure you don't kill him, or anything."
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Topher
Tyler_Topher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:02 am

Austin watched Ravian run away.

“Not very manly of you to run away from a fight!” he yelled back to Ravian.

"You want to go on a date?" Grace smiled. "Sure. If you catch that thief for me, I'll gladly go on a date with you. Just make sure you don't kill him, or anything."

“Seriously!? Awesome!”

Austin stopped the wall of fire and began to run after Ravian. He aimed his right glove up at Ravian. The back hand of his glove opened up and out came a small rocket launcher that looked like a kids toy that would shoot foam missiles. He shot a small missile(a real one) from the launcher on the back of his glove. It went zooming towards Ravian and hit the stairs he was on making the stairs come crashing down.

“Yes! Imma get some tonight!”
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:56 am

"No but its smart!" he yelled back at Topher as he climbed higher. It was a long way to the top but the metal below him kept him safe from attacks. Of course he wasn't expecting a missile. It just didn't seem possible or well...likely at the least. Honestly how was he supposed to see that coming. As he turned to go up the stairs he saw the missile in the corner of his eye and didn't know what it was until it hit. He stumbled as the fire escape started leaning away from the building and then broke off.

He figured that if he fell he might as well just walk himself to the prison. He would do that except for the fact that the prison was to high tech for him to easily escape from. This town had some serious villains and their prison showed it. State of the art tech and ridiculous security. No way he would get caught dead in there.

But the only other way would get him under watch, but that was better than in custody. He ran to the railing and leaped up, as he leaped a large arc of electricity propelled him forward coming from his feet, getting him just barely to the top of the building. He looked back down at the two heroes, "dude you weren't getting some already but now you're not even getting the date!! Oh and about not being manly what happened to bros before hoes!"

He looked at the giant hole in the building wall, where the fire escape had ripped out of the building and finally to the heap of twisted metal laying in the alley. "You've already costed the city more money than I stole." he told them "why not cut your losses and give up" on the last word he turned and ran for it. He could easily clear the gap between buildings so if they didn't get up soon he would escape quickly.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Topher
Tyler_Topher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:43 am

Ravian quickly fled the scene with a smooth getaway and some snappy comments. Austin stod still with his jaw dropped watching as this took place. He thought he had a chance on catching him though he was surely wrong. He had never gone up against any one who wasn't easy to beat.
Dude, you just got pwned besides he was right about the “bros before hoes” thing. There's other fish in the sea.
“Your right.” Austin said to himself.
He looked at Grace “Sorry gotta run and I don't think I can help you with you bad guy. You are hot and all but uh... not the type of hot to catch a thief for.”
Austin clicked a button on the wrist of his gauntlets. A light blue VW van can driving into the alley way with no one in it. The door opened and Austin hoped in he closed the door and winked at Grace as he backed up and drove off in the direction Ravian went going well over the speed limit.
He opened the sky roof to look outside not paying any attention to the road since he didn't really have to the car was on auto pilot. He saw Ravian running on the roof tops of the buildings jumping over the gaps where the alley ways were.
This guys got some legs..no homo.
He climbed out of the overhead window and stood up getting ready to jump. The car speed up and was now in front of Ravian. Austin then leaped up and grabbed onto the fire escape. He dangeld there for a little bit and lifted himslef up.
I need to learn parkour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:04 pm

Grace, not understanding the phrases of southerners, just stood there for a moment confused. In any case, it seemed that the fire-mage had stopped helping her. Oh well.

Grace needed to get up on the roof, quickly. Using her powers, she took hold of the ice armor she was in and lifted it above the building. She had learned this neat little trick from Lance.

Seeing the thief jumping from rooftop to rooftop, she flew after him. It took her a few seconds to catch up to the guy, but stopping was a problem. Landing on a rooftop hard, she fell to the ground and slid a few feet.

Jumping back up, Grace struck a fearsome pose to try to save face. She glared at the thief."I don't care about the city," she said. "They have lots of money. I'm doing this for myself."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:14 pm

Ravian was surprised to see the girl race by him through the air. She could fly? Well that ruined everything, he couldn't get away on the rooftops if she could fly. She would just follow him through the sky until he tired and the alley ways here weren't long enough to lose anyone.

He would have to fight her or get her to give up. The latter didn't seem likely seeing as she had just crash landed just to catch up to him. He honestly didn't think she had a chance at catching him but he might get hurt if this went on to long and she got lucky. Though those blades were kinda scary he doubted she could get close to him.

He was surprise by he next words though, she didn't care for the city? but wasn't that what titans did? Protect the city and crap, so she was a selfish hero? Maybe she'd be to embarrassed to tell the Titans if he beat her up...or how. No way he was going yo lose of course, especially to a girl. That wasn't even possible.

He didn't stop running as she struck her "pose". He kept running and thrust his arm forward aiming at her collarbone and shot a bolt of electricity at her. If it hit it would only be enough toknock her down and might cause slight burns where it hit her.

"That's to bad because you can't handle me by yourself"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A small heist (open to anyone)   A small heist (open to anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A small heist (open to anyone)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next