Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Sunday School Snow Day Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Sunday School Snow Day Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Sunday School Snow Day Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Sunday School Snow Day Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Sunday School Snow Day Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Sunday School Snow Day Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Sunday School Snow Day Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Sunday School Snow Day Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Sunday School Snow Day Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Sunday School Snow Day Vote_lcapSunday School Snow Day Voting_barSunday School Snow Day Vote_rcap 
Moon
Sunday School Snow Day Vote_lcapSunday School Snow Day Voting_barSunday School Snow Day Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Sunday School Snow Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Sunday School Snow Day Empty
PostSubject: Sunday School Snow Day   Sunday School Snow Day Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 6:00 pm

The weekend is reaching it's midpoint in Steel City, but that isn't a certain redheaded teenage girl from getting out. With her parents preoccupied with meetings, Willow left the hotel they were staying in for their visit. She hasn't been to Steel City before, but it reminded her Chicago. Knowing the risks of the usual street criminals, Willow made sure that she kept her phone and other belongings on the inside of her zipped up white and red hoodie that she wore of habit. It was more often chilly for the young girl. In the middle of Steel City on her own would have bothered her if she been in cities like this before, but she kept close to the hotel, only going a few blocks away to see the statues and artwork that was out in the city.

After spending her day enjoying the scenic trip, Willow stopped at a Chinese food truck where she bought a lo mein meal with hot green tea. Taking it over to a bench across from a blood bank, Willow sets her food and drink down. She cups her hands over one another for a few seconds before revealing a few ice cubes were now in the palm of her hand that she dropped into the tea. Yay, now my tea isn't scalding. Willow wipes her hands dry and eats the food she ordered on the bench before she heads back to her hotel, but she doesn't notice that she was being watched from the roof on her way back.

The young girl was tired and sleepy after her lunch and her trek, and so when Willow got a block away from her hotel, she didn't know how to react when a hand had grabbed her shoulder, stopping her as she looked up at the priest who aggressively pulled her into the alley behind them. A urge of danger awoke Willow as she pulled herself out of the man's grip but felt herself immediately get thrown against the wall, hitting her head on the brick, causing her to fall on the ground. OWH! Stop it! Willow's eyes started to tear up as she rubbed the back of her head. This person was clearly someone she couldn't normally fight, which became more apparent as she was then lifted up by her hoodie off the ground.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Sunday School Snow Day   Sunday School Snow Day Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2021 2:53 am

"I think she asked you to ^#^%@ing, stop," A golden eyed boy's voice rang out from the fire escape above where the kidnapping was taking place in the alleyway. "You a member of the Throne?" JaK said as he eyed the monk's gospel. "I didn't know you guys had a branch here in Steel as well?" The teenager upon close inspecting was wearing an armored black tank top with a T-Logo over his heart on the front of it. Additionally, he was pale skinned, very pale skinned and seemed to be popular. as well For as soon as the cultist laid eyes upon him, the only word out his moth was, SAGE!?
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Sunday School Snow Day   Sunday School Snow Day Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 7:31 pm

Thanks to the distraction by the person on the fire escape, Willow pointed the palm of her left hand at the cultist's feet, where a layer of ice was forming on the ground underneath him. The small girl then grabs the priest's forearm that was keeping her up, and swings her feet against the brick wall so she could kick against it and knock the man over by throwing her body across his torso. Using this momentum, Willow rolled herself away from her attacker, getting back up in a pose showing she's ready for him to stand back up. What was the point of attacking me!?

Last edited by Substikyute on Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sunday School Snow Day   Sunday School Snow Day Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 3:14 pm

JaK lunged from the top of the fire escape and brandished his metallic bow staff. As JaK plummeted towards the monk he extended the weapon over head and made a downward arcing strike to the back of the skull of the Order member. The staff collided with the TOT member’s head just as he rose up to speak and slammed him face first into the concrete, busting the cultist’s nose and knocking him unconscious.

JaK stood erect right after striking the villain and then looked to the small girl while compressing his collapsible staff. “Slick moves,” JaK said to the small girl. “You’ve had training?”
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Sunday School Snow Day   Sunday School Snow Day Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 7:57 pm

Willow relaxed her body after the cultist was clearly knocked out from the other kid's aerial assault and walks over to young man that helped her. Being able to get a look at him since he was in front of her now, Willow's cheeks become flushed from how handsome his face was. I'v. I. Yes, I was taught how to fight. As JaK put away his staff, Willow's eyes had widened, with her sudden fascination with it. But that stick. Did you custom make that?? Willow was now peering closely at his staff and outfit. Wait wait. Are you a titan!!?
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sunday School Snow Day   Sunday School Snow Day Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 3:34 am

JaK looked the little girl up and down. He couldn’t tell if she was a meta-human or not. “No, it was sort of..gifted to me.” He didn’t respond to her Titan question. Not just yet. They needed to flee the scene first. “Hey, let’s get out of here before more of them show up, yeah?” If she wanted to know about Titans, JaK knew just the spot to take her.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Sunday School Snow Day   Sunday School Snow Day Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:45 am

Why more? What am I being followed for? Willow looks cautiously out to the only opening to the alley, and quickly decides leaving with JaK would be better than going back to her hotel. If people are following me, then leading them to my hotel will be bad. Where are we going? Willow takes the lead and starts walking back to the main street, pulling her hoodie up before turning back to look at the unconscious man. *One of these guys would have been an issue for me. I don't like the odds of me fighting multiple*.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sunday School Snow Day   Sunday School Snow Day Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 10:33 am

JaK pulled up the collar on his leather jacket and walked hurridly beside her with his hands in his pockets. “They’re psychotic church freaks who want to kill a majority of people who aren’t exactly normal human beings.” JaK said as he walked her down another street leading to another alleyway. “And I’m taking you somewhere they wouldn’t dare go. Now my turn for a question. What’s your story?” JaK said to her while putting a dark blue beanie on. “Good choice, keep your head on a swivel, these #£€^%holes are everywhere,” JaK said as he looked back and forward while approaching a pile of garbage and then started to remove the trash bags to reveal an actual hoverbike.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Sunday School Snow Day   Sunday School Snow Day Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2021 8:34 am

Willow continued following JaK down the street and into the alley, telling him about her ice manipulation and how she's been taught to use it for her blend with her luchadore style fighting. Getting to see that he was quite friendly, Willow was glad he came to help her when he did. I'm really glad you happened to be nearby when I was attacked. My name is Willow and I'll have to see how I can return that favor later.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sunday School Snow Day   Sunday School Snow Day Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 7:46 pm

JaK gave her a spare helmet from the trunk compartment of the bike and started the machine by placing his palm on the dashboard, producing a holographic projection oft he route to Steel City Titans Tower from the dashboard upon command. JaK and the young girl hopped on the bike and began to make their way to Titans East Tower. "Yeah, well no need. That is my job after all..."

As JaK turned down the road leading off to the secret underground tunnel that would put them in the hangar bay to Titans Tower, he removed his helmet and smirked. "Don't worry, I'm taking you somewhere that you can lay low for a while and avoid the freak-show jehovah witnesses."

Once they reached the hangar bay, the elevator would take them all the way up to the main-ops room for the Titans East common room. JaK stepped out and threw his helmet on the counter before immediately walking over to the fridge to grab a soda, leaving the little girl to take in the sight of her environment with little to no explanation.

Unlike the normal Titans Tower, the Titans East Tower came equipped with two pools with direct access to the bay and was around three times larger as a whole than the normal main operations chamber in Jump City's Titans Tower. The space took up at least three floors with stairs leading up to other levels on the sides not overlooking the bay.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Sunday School Snow Day   Sunday School Snow Day Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 11:35 pm

Being brought into the hidden base for the Teen Titans, Willow stared in amazement at the hangar until she was brought into the common room, where she walked to the middle of. The surprise of being brought into the secret headquarters of heroes had Willow starstudded. Making a stop at the Titan's tower was never on her to do list while in Steel. The little girl then noticed JaK had gone into the kitchen area as his words repeated back in her head. How... How dangerous is that cult? Is that cult going to be at my hotel?? What about my dad and mom!?

The gravity of her being kept at the tower gave Willow the sense of dread as she didn't know if her family was safe now. Willow clutched her arms around her body and kneeled quickly to the floor, tearing up as she could only think of them being in danger.

Sage. They'll. Hur. Sage. Know who my parents. Willow's clothes and the floor  were steadily getting covered with ice as Willow's emotions were stirring her up. I don't want them to go after my family. But would they how to go after my parents?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday School Snow Day   Sunday School Snow Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday School Snow Day
Page 1 of 1